BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+12
sammyf
nicolefan75
SMOOCHES
Oowatanite
bostongirl
MegaBoo
MissChriss
Mechanical Bliss
Lorraine
SuzieQ
Jay
Erika
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:48 pm

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just now sparked up the feeds only to have all 4 cams on the HOH room and believe it or not Kathy I don't believe is in the room who knows she's like a piece of furniture in there usually...but Brendon and Rachel are going at it under the covers....so disgusting and just as I'm typing this of course Kathy walks in on them screwing and gets in bed with them....wow Kathy is freaking unreal and really dumb!

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Hoh1_710

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Hoh2_710
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:02 pm

Kathy is cock-blocking, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:03 pm

Jay wrote:

I guess we should thank her. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 491211
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Jay wrote:

I actually get a good laugh everytime Brendan calls Rachel his "Queen".
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Jay wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Jay wrote:

I actually get a good laugh everytime Brendan calls Rachel his "Queen".

Well she does look very tranny-like so I can see why.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:26 pm

Well she does look very tranny-like so I can see why.[/quote]

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 767614 On another BB Board one of the people called her Boy George, she does resemble him a little bit
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Jay wrote:
Well she does look very tranny-like so I can see why.

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 767614 On another BB Board one of the people called her Boy George, she does resemble him a little bit[/quote]

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 301583 I can see that!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:31 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I am loving the side alliance of Ragan and Matt. Those two are very very smart and if played correctly, this could take them all the way to the end. Not only that but Ragan recognizes that Kathy will float her way to the end and wants her out. I am HATING the 2nd showmance of the season of Kristen and Hayden. I know this is what some BB fans love but its just not for me. While they arent repulsive to me as Brendon and Rachel, they are almost as sickening. Talking about everyone in the house "who should go" like they are running things. Um, maybe THEY should go. My only hope is that the Brigade realizes that Hayden is now "whipped" and boot him out as their 4th and bring in Ragan.

Me too Lorraine. If they play this right they can find themselves in the final two. And Kristen does have a boyfriend. Hayden had a girlfriend and told her "not to wait for him". They aren't nearly as gross as the other two. I don't really care for Kristen and she is a big threat to the brigade because Hayden is OPEN! Kathy is a annoying ass-kisser and she kind of looks like a dude to me. She is worthless in the house and I am glad Ragan is on to her.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:34 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
I am loving the side alliance of Ragan and Matt. Those two are very very smart and if played correctly, this could take them all the way to the end. Not only that but Ragan recognizes that Kathy will float her way to the end and wants her out. I am HATING the 2nd showmance of the season of Kristen and Hayden. I know this is what some BB fans love but its just not for me. While they arent repulsive to me as Brendon and Rachel, they are almost as sickening. Talking about everyone in the house "who should go" like they are running things. Um, maybe THEY should go. My only hope is that the Brigade realizes that Hayden is now "whipped" and boot him out as their 4th and bring in Ragan.

Me too Lorraine. If they play this right they can find themselves in the final two. And Kristen does have a boyfriend. Hayden had a girlfriend and told her "not to wait for him". They aren't nearly as gross as the other two. I don't really care for Kristen and she is a big threat to the brigade because Hayden is OPEN! Kathy is a annoying ass-kisser and she kind of looks like a dude to me. She is worthless in the house and I am glad Ragan is on to her.

I just hope that offering himself as the pawn doesnt come back to bite him. Lets put it this way, right now I am rooting for ANYONE who is NOT in a showmance...lol.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:42 pm

This may not be a waste of a HOH, after all.
First, because Monet really annoys me. I don't care to see her on the show anymore. Second, and more importantly, I think Britney is going to flip the fuck out because she has no one to "lean on". Which, I think is going to be hilarious & make for great tv. (Or should I say, feeds)
If her little DR rant about hating everyone in the house, except Monet, is true just think of all the great fights we'll get now!
Maybe now things will get interesting in that house!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Agreed TJ, Britney without Monet will be interesting to watch, she'll probably be up Lane and Enzo butt more when they can't ditch her, lol! I guess that's the only time we'll hear her talk smack once Monet is gone when she up under the men
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:04 pm

Lorraine wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

I just hope that offering himself as the pawn doesnt come back to bite him. Lets put it this way, right now I am rooting for ANYONE who is NOT in a showmance...lol.

I am soooooooo with you on that. These annoying showmances is boring. I need some arguments and shit...lol I like Monet, but I rather Matt stay. Has any other season not had any cat-fights this far a long? I know we are only 2 weeks in, but geesh watching these people is like watching the news--annoying, sad & boring!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:53 pm

Yeah... I have to say- as much as I didn't like the way things were going in the first few weeks of BB11, at least the fights were AMAZING! This cast is such a big snooze fest. The showmances are just obnoxious.
I'm really hoping Matt didn't royally screw himself this week- he's by far my favorite! But something needs to happen to stir the pot up a bit. Hopefully Britney will go bonkers once Monet gets the boot. Hopefully she- or someone else exciting- will win HoH and stir up the pot! BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 680777
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:49 pm

All that talking Britney does in the DR, she totally punk'd out just now when the house jumped on her. I fucking can't stand Rachel and Brendon and Kathy is pathetic. I don't like Britney but she is all talk!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Well... here we go and shit is hitting the fan. I'm not entirely sure how it started, but Britney was up in HoH talking to Rachel and Brendon about Matt supposedly being a big rat (a la Ronnie aka Pig Vomit). They think he's playing everyone in the house and needs to go.
Earlier, it sounds like there was a big fight between Kristen and Britney over Britney telling people that she knew Kristen was voting for Monet.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Thats it!! I officially cannot stand Brit!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:12 pm

oh boy....HOUSE MEETING!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Is anyone else watching this??? WHY is anyone giving B/R the time of day?? They have ZERO power! Matt should tell them to EFF OFF! BUT this is what happens when you offer yourself up as a pawn. UGH! I hope he can survive this.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:31 pm

So is everyone watching the feeds right now? House meeting going on and this shit is blowing up in Matt's face big time and he's not doing a good job cleaning it up!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Thats it!! I officially cannot stand Brit!!

I been saying that all week. I don't like that childish, punk ass, mouthy bitch!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 pm

These idiots are totally letting Brachel run the house like they are the parents and those are their kids. This shit is ridiculous and annoying and these HG are damn fools!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:34 pm

YES!!! LOL @ Enzo...I dont know if there are any alliances. He's cracking me up!

Oh how shocking, Monet is crying again. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 290276

Seriously though...who the hell do B and R think they are??
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:35 pm

I don't have the feeds, but I am watching twitter. It sounds like Matt's doing a good job of deflecting stuff and Britney is getting pissed that this isn't going to way she wanted it to.
And Brendon is accusing Matt of pulling a Ronnie. In the words of Andrew... Oy.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:36 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
These idiots are totally letting Brachel run the house like they are the parents and those are their kids. This shit is ridiculous and annoying and these HG are damn fools!

EXACTLY!!! Who gives a shit what they say or think at this point??? Noms are set, HOH is done. I still think that Matt is going to be safe after all is said and done but lets hope he has learned a lesson.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Hey I think Monet tears are real. Britney is the BS crier. Enzo playing dumb as hell and no one is saying shit to help Matt. He is so screwed unless the Brigade stands up and be men. How they are letting these two bitches run this house and call meetings and shit is so pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Wow Rachel is totally delusional!! She thinks everyone likes everyone. Wait until she sees the trash talk from Brit and Monet about her..LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 2 Discussion
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next