BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

 

 BB12: Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+12
sammyf
nicolefan75
SMOOCHES
Oowatanite
bostongirl
MegaBoo
MissChriss
Mechanical Bliss
Lorraine
SuzieQ
Jay
Erika
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover



Posts : 216
Join date : 2009-07-21

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 pm

I think Brachel is may have made things worse for themselves by having that house meeting. Matt got the chance to call them out, and Britney didn't back up the things she told them to make them call the meeting in the first place.

Oh well. I guess they'll just grab a bottle of wine, go up to the HoH and cry about it. And have lots of sex, of course.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:28 pm

If Brendon wins HOH.......UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! lol

LOL if Matts wins it and puts those two up on the block.

Rachel might be the dumbest person in the house, when trying to defend her alliance she says "We are NOT a SHOWMANCE, we are a RELATIONSHIP"!! um ok Rachel, that helped...duhhh.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:29 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
Yes! I'm glad you two were both on here to chat too! Next time something big happens, we'll all have to log into the chat on the home page so we can talk about it live.

I missed Chima night! I was sooooo pissed at myself!

I'm hearing now that they all just got alcohol. Definitely will be watching a little BBAD on Showtime before I go to sleep! Nothing like taking fruit of the vine and mixing it with people who are already angry! BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 680777


WOW Suzie!! I forgot about our chatbox!!! Damn it, the 3 of us could have had a great time. No worries though, next time there is drama, meet in the chatroom!! lol
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ


Posts : 216
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Philadelphia

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Yes definitely!

A big *vom* to Brendon winning HoH. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 491211 I hope he's the first one out of the running! He and Rachel are so caught up with their power this week, thinking they're the King and Queen of BB12. I sincerely hope they get their asses handed to them next week.

But again- how badly do you think the rest of the house is kicking themselves over voting Annie out? Just sayin...
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:35 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
Yes! I'm glad you two were both on here to chat too! Next time something big happens, we'll all have to log into the chat on the home page so we can talk about it live.

I missed Chima night! I was sooooo pissed at myself!

I'm hearing now that they all just got alcohol. Definitely will be watching a little BBAD on Showtime before I go to sleep! Nothing like taking fruit of the vine and mixing it with people who are already angry! BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 680777

Good idea Suzie. Even BB know these people are boring as hell, that's why they gave them some alcohol tonight, to get some good drama going.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:35 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
Yes definitely!

A big *vom* to Brendon winning HoH. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 491211 I hope he's the first one out of the running! He and Rachel are so caught up with their power this week, thinking they're the King and Queen of BB12. I sincerely hope they get their asses handed to them next week.

But again- how badly do you think the rest of the house is kicking themselves over voting Annie out? Just sayin...


been saying the same thing all week Suzie...lol.

Gotta get to bed all, that pesky job thing. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 491211 See you all tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:37 pm

Best case, Matt wins HOH and all the brigade plays in POV. So no matter what if either of them comes off the block, the other will still be voted out.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:38 pm

Lorraine wrote:
SuzieQ wrote:
Yes definitely!

A big *vom* to Brendon winning HoH. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 491211 I hope he's the first one out of the running! He and Rachel are so caught up with their power this week, thinking they're the King and Queen of BB12. I sincerely hope they get their asses handed to them next week.

But again- how badly do you think the rest of the house is kicking themselves over voting Annie out? Just sayin...


been saying the same thing all week Suzie...lol.

Gotta get to bed all, that pesky job thing. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 491211 See you all tomorrow!

Night Lorraine, I don't work so I'll be watching after dark since I broke down and ordered it yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay


Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 45
Location : Philly

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:01 am

Do the other houseguest know that Kristen and Hayden spend an awful lot of time cuddled up in bed together at night?

Kristen just told Hayden she's in "Puppy Love" with him, uh oh! BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 767614
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss


Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-01

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 8:57 am

That was a fun house meeting seeing the delusional Rachel and Brendon sit in the nomination chairs (foreshadowing I hope???) like king and queen dictating to the house how people are allowed to play the game and how people are allowed to perceive their "relationship." Apparently they forgot they lose power on Thursday most likely. They also seem oblivious to the fact that everyone else wants them out except Kathy who may just be kissing their butts because they currently have power.

The Brigade played that brilliantly. Not only did Matt deflect all criticism successfully (and he was more honest than Brendon/Rachel I thought), but his fellow alliance members laid low. Enzo even pretended to be a little skeptical of Matt, but we all know in the aftermath in their brief, private meeting that they have Matt's back (along with cling-ons Kristen and Ragan). As far as I can tell, hardly any attention has been drawn to them. It's still only week two, but as far as alliances >2 people in BB history go, this one is doing great.

It was almost bizarre listening to Rachel talk as if Monet was actually going to stay this week and Matt still had a chance at eviction. It's going to be a humbling eviction day for her and Brendon.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover



Posts : 396
Join date : 2008-09-17

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:30 am

WOW, can't believe all that went down last night. I just want to say how thankful I am to have the BBAD Forum & all it's members, so that I know what's going on! Since I don't have the feeds or Showtime, I'd be lost w/o ALL of you!!!! BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 42394
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:43 am

Kristen thinks that her and Hayden top Jeff and Jordan. Yet another delusional HG who thinks that they are America's sweetheart. Gimme a break. Sorry, but love them or hate them, Jeff and Jordan did not disgrace their family or embarrass themselves in front of thousands of feed watches by getting sexual for a bunch of voyeurs. Just KNOWING that your friends and family are watching you at that very moment yet you continue to grope each other and exchange sexual favors is just gross to me. I mean think about it, who in the world would want their parents watching while you are getting frisky???or your co-workers?? or your neighbors?? Ugh, makes me sick just thinking about it yet every year we have a pair of HG who seem to forget there are like 50 million cameras surrounding them. This year we are extremely unfortunate to have not ONE couple but TWO!! I dont know how much of this I can take. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 491211
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 11:53 am

has anyone done anything dirty yet?!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay


Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 45
Location : Philly

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Besides Kristen suckin' on Hayden's finger last night the worst we've seen is a ton of kissing so far. I think if Kathy hadn't walked in the HOH room yesterday when Rachel & Brendan were under the sheets they may of did a little more then just kiss.

I couldn't just kiss and have a lady straddle me and not get more action then that, all that cuddling and touching would be too much for me, I'd need more, lol!!!

That's why I can't be mad at Ollie & April wearing each other out or Jessie getting handjob's and BJ's from Lydia, I know gross, BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 767614


According to jokers Rachel gave Brendan a handjob this morning, I knew all that kissin' wasn't enough, lmao!!!


Last edited by Jay on Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 35

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:00 pm

So I just finished watching the house meeting and I have to say that was the most tamed house meeting lol. I thought Matt handle himself very well and totally owned Rachel at the end of it. I cannot stand the way Rachel tries to dictate how everyone should play the game and the proper way to play it.

Also, I am getting extremely tired of the houseguests comparing themselves to the season 11 guest or saying other people are acting like them. Could not stand Braden thinking he was so cool and that the viewers would love that he said you got got Ronnie to Matt like Jeff did. Honestly, they should concentrate on being themselves and not try to pretend to be last year’s guest.

It sucks I have to work tomorrow and finish at 9 so I am going to miss the show but hopefully Matt wins HOH.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover



Posts : 396
Join date : 2008-09-17

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:21 pm

Random thought.....Does anyone else hate the Wed/Thurs/Sun schedule? I want Tuesdays back!!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 35

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:25 pm

I like the Tuesday better but I selfish don't want it to change because then I would miss the show, I have soccer every Tuesday at 9.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay


Posts : 362
Join date : 2009-10-11
Age : 45
Location : Philly

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:29 pm

tj2377 wrote:
Random thought.....Does anyone else hate the Wed/Thurs/Sun schedule? I want Tuesdays back!!!

I wonder why they changed the schedule, it makes no sense
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover



Posts : 396
Join date : 2008-09-17

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:45 pm

Well Sammy, I def don't want you to miss the show BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 514184 but I really don't like the back to back shows.
Yeah, Jay, not sure why the change.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 pm

I myself prefer the Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday schedule just because it spreads it out more through the week. Last Wednesday I was thinking, hmmm what am I going to watch tonight and then remembered BB was on..lol
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss


Posts : 197
Join date : 2009-08-01

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Yeah I miss the old schedule too, but I'm just grateful BB is still on the air--not to mention three times a week. And it seems like viewership has been improved or at least consistent with last season (which itself was an improvement relative to recent seasons) from what I've read.

In reality, the actual shows conflict with my work schedule and without television I watch solely via the internet anyway so I sort of make my own schedule. But putting myself in the situation of watching it live, the back-to-back thing sort of sucks.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:09 pm

The house meeting was a joke. Brendon and Rachel make me want to scream with their pompous attitudes and them telling others how the game should be played. I can not stand some of these attitudes.
Matt definitely owned those 2 idiots and Brendon calling Matt a rat and calling him Ronnie was the best he could come up with? BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 290276
Rachel and Brendon have been on a power trip and I want them knocked back to reality. She does everything for the cameras as if she is going to be something once this is over. PUKE!

I like Matt but I am not a fan of offering himself up on the block, there was no reason for him to offer himself as a pawn and to possibly put himself in jeopardy. It was a very Dan-like move and I wasn't a fan of Dan's.

I also like the show on Tuesdays.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:10 pm

This made me laugh. I guess Brendon was talking about eating slop and said the the grains (?) get stuck in his teeth so he proceeded to suck them out of his teeth (lol) so I was reading updates on Jokers as I am at work and cannot have the feeds on here (at least when my boss is here BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 944811 ) and this is what one of their updaters wrote (this is for you E...LOLOL)

All feeds on R/B. Now completely under covers. Rachel giggling. Can't tell if they are kissing or if Brendon is still sucking grains from his teeth.

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 143808
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 pm

Lorraine wrote:
This made me laugh. I guess Brendon was talking about eating slop and said the the grains (?) get stuck in his teeth so he proceeded to suck them out of his teeth (lol) so I was reading updates on Jokers as I am at work and cannot have the feeds on here (at least when my boss is here BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 944811 ) and this is what one of their updaters wrote (this is for you E...LOLOL)

All feeds on R/B. Now completely under covers. Rachel giggling. Can't tell if they are kissing or if Brendon is still sucking grains from his teeth.

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 143808


HAHA ...For those that don't know Lorraine and I laughed about how Keesha was constantly sucking the cheezits out of her missing tooth socket all of the time and how irritating I found it, you know how you're listening to the feeds but not necessarily paying attention and all I heard was that sucking of cheezits out of that damn gap! lol
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Erika wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
This made me laugh. I guess Brendon was talking about eating slop and said the the grains (?) get stuck in his teeth so he proceeded to suck them out of his teeth (lol) so I was reading updates on Jokers as I am at work and cannot have the feeds on here (at least when my boss is here BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 944811 ) and this is what one of their updaters wrote (this is for you E...LOLOL)

All feeds on R/B. Now completely under covers. Rachel giggling. Can't tell if they are kissing or if Brendon is still sucking grains from his teeth.

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 143808


HAHA ...For those that don't know Lorraine and I laughed about how Keesha was constantly sucking the cheezits out of her missing tooth socket all of the time and how irritating I found it, you know how you're listening to the feeds but not necessarily paying attention and all I heard was that sucking of cheezits out of that damn gap! lol


ok so not cool E...you just made me ROTF in front of my boss while staring at my computer!!!!! BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 143808 BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 301583 BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 394285 He knows I'm a BB nut anyway...lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 2:19 pm

That's hilarious! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content





BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
BB12: Week 2 Discussion
Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BB12: Week 7 Discussion
» BB12: Week 1 Discussion
» BB12: Week 8 Discussion
» BB12: Week 9 Discussion
» BB12: Week 10 Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 12 :: Discussion-
Jump to: