BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 7 Discussion  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 7 Discussion  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+11
MissChriss
sammyf
Lorraine
bostongirl
nicolefan75
pajamajon
tj2377
SuzieQ
Jay
SMOOCHES
Erika
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB12: Week 7 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:00 pm

Britney is now HOH ... I think it's safe to assume Brendon is on the block for sure and more than likely Enzo! BB12: Week 7 Discussion  291803
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:27 am

Erika wrote:
Britney is now HOH ... I think it's safe to assume Brendon is on the block for sure and more than likely Enzo! BB12: Week 7 Discussion  291803

Loving it already!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:10 am

I think Brendan will win POV again, something just tell's me he'll survive.

Brendan screwed up last week, he should of put Britney on the block from the jump, now he's a POV away from joining his boo and Slothy in jury.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:29 am

This should definitely be an interesting week... I'm almost hoping that Brendon wins POV, thinks he's safe and Enzo ends up getting the 1st boot on Thursday. Then they find out it's a double eviction week, Brendon loses HoH and POV and goes home 2nd. That would be pretty awesome :)
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:46 am

Booo, I wanted Meow Meow to win. I hope Matt goes soon, but I'm pretty sure he'll win it all.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Did anyone else think it was interesting that they didn't interview Nick when they went to Brittany's home town? Also, how crazy was it when B's mom said that she would support her in whatever decision she made. (Even though she's engaged to be married?????) WOW!!!!!

*****UPDATE*****
I am listening to last night's show right now on archive & heard you explain Nick's side of the story. Poor guy. He seems super nice.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:53 pm

tj2377 wrote:
Did anyone else think it was interesting that they didn't interview Nick when they went to Brittany's home town? Also, how crazy was it when B's mom said that she would support her in whatever decision she made. (Even though she's engaged to be married?????) WOW!!!!!

*****UPDATE*****
I am listening to last night's show right now on archive & heard you explain Nick's side of the story. Poor guy. He seems super nice.
I just think bb is so fixated on showmances that they try to make a mountain out of a mo hill. I felt dirty watching the family segement because to me they made hayden look like a home wrecker.

FYI did you see jokers is having nick on their show?
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:53 pm

Agreed Pajamajon, they are def trying to hype up a B/L shomance.

I do really want to give props to Brittany and Ragan!
I think it was last week when Julie Chen asked the HGs, one by one, who they thought was the most underestimated in the game & everyone either said Brittany or Ragan. Kudos to them. The house was divided that they are both underestimated, but aren't smart enough to evict either of them. Not very smart HGs, are they?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

It does seem like the 3 show packages they did for Kristen, Brendon and Britney were all very sketchy this season. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't it seem like in past seasons they did family packages that showed them supporting their loved ones rather than trying to make it very Jerry Springer'ish...

Have you guys noticed that the Bra-gade is becoming very loose lipped around the other houseguests as far as practically talking about their alliance in front of everyone. And now they do it in code and it's all done right in front of everyone. "No more GBs for the BGs"
Oddly enough none of the other houseguests have questioned the code talk. They just sit there dumbfounded. It's so weird how nobody picks up on anything. I guess they figure it's no big deal it's just "friend talk" BB12: Week 7 Discussion  290276
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Well, they're so dumb that they have NO idea the Brigade has had an alliance since the beginning, so it doesn't surprise me at all that they can't figure out their "code".
Seriously! You are all there to win a half a million dollars, but you think they're just hanging out for shits and giggles??? BB12: Week 7 Discussion  290276
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:16 pm

I can't get over how ridiculous some of these houseguests are... they can't figure out the Brigade alliance... this "they're just friends" stuff is total BS.
Between that and all of the comments Kathy was making about playing honestly and not lying for a game, plus the insane focus CBS is doing on "showmances".... seriously- what the crap?! This is Big Brother.... lying, cheating, and alliances are a major part of the game. All of these unanimous votes? People are WAY too concerned with not causing waves that it's creating a seriously boring season.
It sort of seems like they cast 11 people this season who all had a strategy of being floaters. The only 2 people who weren't doing that were:
1. Rachel- who it sounds like was planning on coming in and winning as many competitions as possible as her strategy. As much as she's not my favorite, at least she was doing something.
AND
2. Matt. He's winning competitions... he's strategizing and observing other players... he knows when he should win and when he can lay low. I know he's telling this awful lie about his wife having a rare illness, but since when is lying so looked down upon in the BB house? Didn't Dr. Will lie about going through cancer? And we all know Dr. Will is regarded as a terrible BB player.... *snort*

Ok... I'll get down now..
soapbox:
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 pm

Have Nots:
**Eating Broccoli and Bean Dip**

Enzo
Brendon
Hayden

**HGs WON a grill!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm

I'm sure Enzo will handle being a Have Not real well this week especially if he's put on the block BB12: Week 7 Discussion  643743

Yes Hayden is the other Have Not along with Brendon and Enzo.

I'm telling you guys I knew the Brigade would not be happy with Matt choosing Kathy as his replacement nominee when he knew they wanted to drag her to the 5th spot. I believe he knows there will be a backlash from the Brigade but he decided to go with the easy choice. All 3 of the Brigade knows Matt is in a very good position. I don't see Matt in the final 2 and if so he will have a fight to get there for sure. If it weren't for Britney being HOH I am sure they'd be giving him a lot of hell for it by now.

And also Enzo is stupid for wanting to go off on Britney when he knows her target would be Brendon but if Brendon wins POV ....lol it's going to get crazy
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:27 pm

Oh Lord. I'm glad I don't live in that house. Bean dip? While it was definitely the best option of the 3, Enzo's farts are going to be BAD.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:37 pm

SuzieQ - I don't care for Matt's lie ... I think lying is very much apart of the game but I just don't like lies that could come back to bite you. Becareful what you say you just might get it! Also, didn't Dr Will get skin cancer after being on season 2 .... I'm just saying...

Loved everything about Dr Will and is my all time favorite but the lying about having cancer not so much.

I just believe Matt has no better of a chance with the lie than without the lie since the lie could very well be what keeps him from being a final 2 if someone has the option of taking him. You have to get to final 2 in order to get the votes so it's a matter of him actually getting there first.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Matt hinting to Britney to put up someone that has not experienced the chopping block...Britney's other choice is pretty OBVI...  wink
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:42 pm

Back to Food comp:

It sounded like they had to eat gross combinations of food this time... puke
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:43 pm

I wish Britney could see the bigger picture rather than just getting Brendon out this week. You need targets in this game. If everyone wants him out, why not let THEM take him out. Because once Brendon is gone who does she think THEY are going to come after? She's got to see herself as a threat especially since she's won 3 Veto's and an HOH.

Unfortunately, for her I don't think she will not put him up and it's going to leave her open next week as a target for double eviction.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:26 pm

Just saw that Enzo and Hayden want to get rid of Matt. I'm having a ball with this because Enzo is bitching about being put up on the block. He is the only one who hasn't been on the block in the house. Quit your bitching your expected to be on the block in BB. In other words Enzo says that Matt is playing the whole house. Wasn't that suppose to be the plan in the brigade. To create sub alliances to throw off the house. It pisses me off when people get angry over things they expected to happen.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Wow have you been watching this...Brigade is doing Matt dirty!!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:19 pm

Is Britney going to put up Brendon and Matt instead of Enzo? hmmm
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:21 pm

Just when Matt was summoned by Brit before she makes nomination they put bubbles up... Is this the shit I pay 29.99 for.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 pm

My prediction for Nomination is going to be Chicken George and Jerry.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm

Shocked that the Brigade minus Matt went up to HOH to try to get Matt put up. Britt is on board but wants Matt to volunteer. I think Lane going up there with Hay and Enzo holds alot of weight with Britt. How great would this be if it happens. Regan wll be in tears again and Matt will actually have to campain to stay. If Brit does this its the biggest( and only..lol)power move in the game so far. pray
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 pm

Yeah I hope she does it too, and I can actually see her following through with it. This would be the first time Matt doesn't have control especially if he doesn't win POV. I see a blood bath for POV tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 7 Discussion
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next