BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 4 Discussion  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 4 Discussion  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 4 Discussion

Go down 
+10
leahtahd
Mechanical Bliss
pajamajon
bostongirl
sammyf
SMOOCHES
Jay
nicolefan75
SuzieQ
Erika
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB12: Week 4 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Has anyone been watching the feeds yet? I just noticed Kathy already hanging out with Brendon and Rachel....my God is she transparent or what?

I am assuming Rachel is going to put up Kristen and Hayden ...
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:36 pm

Haha- I guess she has to cozy up to whomever the HoH is since they're hanging out in "her room" all week!

If the Brigade is going to be a legit, powerful alliance, it would probably be good for them if Hayden and Kristen go up. They'll vote out Kristen. That will do one of two things:
1. Hayden's head is totally in the Brigade and they start coming together to win
OR
2. Hayden gets pissed at the Brigade and turns on them- outing them as an alliance to the rest of the house. Which would be good for us as viewers.

Thought the Brigade probably could have helped themselves this week if "diabolical super genius" Matt hadn't come up with a plan that was so convoluted and that he'd have no decent control of. I get his explanation of not getting too in the middle of things yet and not stirring the pot too much, but since that's what everyone on this season has been doing, it's ensuring that everything has been a big snoozefest for the viewers.

Hopefully Andrew really DID cause some big waves on his exit!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:44 pm

The majority of the house was mocking Andrew's comments when they were around Hayden, Rachel apologized to Kristen for her comments immediately following the HOH comp, but Kristen did not accept. I saw Matt making Hamburger patties, and began to throw up a little in my mouth because of an image of his hand always down his pants. BB12: Week 4 Discussion  491211
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:47 pm

I just saw Kristen laying down in the Cabana room all by herself and you could actually hear her heartbeating very fast still...she's got to know she's fucked and quite frankly she's been a total waste of a houseguest I hope she is put up and evicted. I didn't like the way she treated Andrew and the way she yelled at him, acting so self righteous... I'm glad Andrew showed her she actually dug her grave

It's got to be pretty funny for those who only watch the CBS show and not the feeds or Showtime After Dark because out of nowhere the spotlight was put on her when she's basically been nonexistent this entire time and they've got to be thinking "wait!...what? who the fuck is Kristen?"
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:49 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
The majority of the house was mocking Andrew's comments when they were around Hayden, Rachel apologized to Kristen for her comments immediately following the HOH comp, but Kristen did not accept. I saw Matt making Hamburger patties, and began to throw up a little in my mouth because of an image of his hand always down his pants. BB12: Week 4 Discussion  491211

You know I would have a huge problem with Matt if I was living in that house because I am a bit obsessive about cleanliness, and germs and his hands down his pants all the time and then touching anything much less food is foul and I'm surprised nobody has mentioned like dude that's gross and go wash your fucking hands!!! So disgusting!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:15 am

LMAO@ the hg's being unsuccessful again in beating out the power couple, these two are gonna be hard to get out.

Kristen is a fool to have turned on Rachel and Brendan so soon, I still don't get why she did it especially considering just two weeks ago her and Rachel were cool.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:29 am

Kristen and Rachel got into it again and Rachel is totally playing the victim. Kristen did not go see her HOH room and Ragan is playing peacemaker and being in the midst of everything as always. I am hoping we get some more drama out of this. Kathy has spent most of her time with Kristen and she's saying if being with her is going to get her put out, then she doesn't care. I thought she needed the money so bad! eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 am

I can't stand Kathy Smooches, she's so useless in this game. I wanted her gone this week instead of Andrew, now from how everything's going it looks like she's gonna at least make the jury which is a travesty of Big Brother justice, lol!!!

LMAO@ Brendan being way too emotional right now in the HOH with Rachel, he's soooooooooooo in love, lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:38 pm

It looks like Brenchel won't put up Hayden, they say they like him and trust him.

Hayden's doing a good job in the HOH right now not saying too much, he just might save him and Kristen this week. All Kristen has to do is go up to Rachel and play nice, no more stink face, lol!!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:39 pm

I am super upset that Hayden just blew the whole brigade up by completely throwing Matt under the bus. He would have been safe this week aslong as Kristen didn't win POV. I do not think that Enzo and Lane are going to be too happy once they find out that Hayden completely sold them out.

I am so sick of people asking straight out or saying I heard you were going to put me up and then completely believe the person when they say they never say that. Hello they are not going to admit that to you. It is so frustrating for me to watch. Everyone is going to have to put each other up or target each other at some point there is only one winner.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:49 pm

Jay wrote:
I can't stand Kathy Smooches, she's so useless in this game. I wanted her gone this week instead of Andrew, now from how everything's going it looks like she's gonna at least make the jury which is a travesty of Big Brother justice, lol!!!

LMAO@ Brendan being way too emotional right now in the HOH with Rachel, he's soooooooooooo in love, lol!!!

She is super freaking annoying to me and I wanted her to go home also. But hopefully she does this week, when Kristen wins the POV...LMAO
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:50 pm

sammyf wrote:
I am super upset that Hayden just blew the whole brigade up by completely throwing Matt under the bus. He would have been safe this week aslong as Kristen didn't win POV. I do not think that Enzo and Lane are going to be too happy once they find out that Hayden completely sold them out.

I am so sick of people asking straight out or saying I heard you were going to put me up and then completely believe the person when they say they never say that. Hello they are not going to admit that to you. It is so frustrating for me to watch. Everyone is going to have to put each other up or target each other at some point there is only one winner.

Agreed Sammy! Can't wait to see how this is going to play out.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Ugh- seriously? Sammy- what did Hayden say to throw Matt under the bus? That didn't take him very long to betray his own alliance!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:12 pm

To be fair..Matt played the brigade 1st by not getting rid of Rach or Bren last week. Now Hayden is playing the Brigade. If I were Enzo and Lane i would dump those 2 losers.

Here's how it could play out. Bren will tell Rach, Rach will tell Regan, and Regan will tell Matt. Maybe they will have another house meeting and Enzo can wear his special house meeting shirt(he cracks me up)..lol
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:21 pm

I don't really think he played the brigade 1st. Yes he was looking out for himself by not nominating Rachel and Bren outright but they all knew who he was going to put up. Not only did they know but they agree to it, all they had to say together was put those two up and stick to it.

Suzie he told Brendan that Matt was the one telling him that Brendan and Rachel were coming after him and Kristen.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:41 pm

I think it would have been better to bring back the HG thatwas eliminated and give them no choice but to be the Sab if they come back.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Matt's HoH may not have been a complete failure after all. Andrew was a competitor, though a dumb social player, and he would have gone after Matt. He was also an ally in the strongest alliance in the house at this point, Rachel and Brendon, aside from the secret Brigade, but how strong are they if there are 4 of them but this is already Rachel's second HoH coming off of Brendon's second PoV?

In the HoH right now, Matt's meeting with B/R and Brendon said "you know you're safe this week" and Rachel said "I totally respect what you did for us last week." If he had backdoored Brendon successfully and even nominated Rachel and Rachel still won HoH he would be target #1 right now.

Matt totally looked after himself last week and it's paying off this week. "They" always say that the game changes week to week, and if Matt's sitting pretty with the two biggest targets and two most hated HGs (both in and out of the house, it seems), then that's all that matters because they have all the power, and they've held quite a bit of power so far this game.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:10 pm

I just hate Matt's little ass. He's fucking worse than Ronnie. He is such a cocky dickface. BB12: Week 4 Discussion  523940
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:36 pm

I feel like I am watching a really bad soap opera on the feeds. Rachel nominates Hayden and Kristen and Brendon is NOT happy. She seems to have completely lost herself. Everybody seemed to have liked her Week 1 because she took her nomination and HAVE NOT situation so well. She was fun and really was having a good time. It is really sad to see someone change so drastically. It speaks volumes on how extremely stressful this game is to play, and she supposedly has Brendon in there to make her feel better. The two of them are not going to last. They are both too stubborn and too head strong to make whatever their relationship is work. They are not a good fit, and I think Brendon is the only one that has used the "love" word. Look out...BB12: Week 4 Discussion  722235
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:16 am

Britney has officially become my most disliked HG of the season. That lil girl is something and I can't stand watching her anymore. Great DR's, but whew just give me 5 minutes with her! And I mean in no kind of violence, just my mouth! smiley_rantonoff: whogivesafuck:
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:38 am

Brendan just suggested to Rachel that if Kristen wins POV they put Lane up as her replacement, and Kathy just told Hayden and Kristen if she wins POV she'll pull Kristen off as well. I hope Kristen wins so we can see how loyal the brigade will be to each other, it would make great TV, lol!!

Also Kathy just had the nerve to call Enzo and Ragan floaters, so what is she then? I can't stand her, lol!!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:47 am

Its is 2:40 Am in the BB house on July 31 Brenda and Rachel just boinked. Rachel confirmed it by saying am I too sweaty.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:29 pm

Looks like Britney won veto! Any chance the Brigade alliance will ride her ass to use it to save Hayden, so Rachel and Brendon will put up Kathy?BB12: Week 4 Discussion  775415
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Not only did Britney win VETO

Hayden is in solitary confinement I believe for 24hrs in the Have Not room
BB12: Week 4 Discussion  Hayden10

Kristen got the unitard

Rachel got $5k

Not sure about Enzo, Ragan and whoever was in the comp
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Erika wrote:
Not only did Britney win VETO

Hayden is in solitary confinement I believe for 24hrs in the Have Not room
BB12: Week 4 Discussion  Hayden10

Kristen got the unitard

Rachel got $5k

Not sure about Enzo, Ragan and whoever was in the comp

I believe Enzo won a 3D Television and Ragan won a VETO ticket (perhaps to use if he wants to play veto if his chip is not drawn?)... BB12: Week 4 Discussion  7124
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 4 Discussion
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next