BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

 

 BB12: Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+12
sammyf
nicolefan75
SMOOCHES
Oowatanite
bostongirl
MegaBoo
MissChriss
Mechanical Bliss
Lorraine
SuzieQ
Jay
Erika
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH



Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:37 pm

Wow Rachel is totally delusional!! She thinks everyone likes everyone. Wait until she sees the trash talk from Brit and Monet about her..LOL.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Lorraine wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
These idiots are totally letting Brachel run the house like they are the parents and those are their kids. This shit is ridiculous and annoying and these HG are damn fools!

EXACTLY!!! Who gives a shit what they say or think at this point??? Noms are set, HOH is done. I still think that Matt is going to be safe after all is said and done but lets hope he has learned a lesson.

I'm not sure because they are calling him Ronnie and since the house let them (Brachel) control it all, if they say Matt needs to go then the votes will be there for Monet to stay. I really like Matt, but he screwed himself R royally and I won't be mad if Monet stays. I want to see who is going to step up and send one of both these asses home.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ


Posts : 216
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Philadelphia

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:40 pm

i agree, Smooches. Monet has to feel like shit knowing that B/R were strong arming people to vote against her, not to mention that Matt volunteering to go up against her to help get her out. OUCH.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ


Posts : 216
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Philadelphia

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Brendon just tried to tell Matt that he "got got". How dare that douche try to quote Jeff?! He's not cool enough to tie Jeff's shoes. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 885458
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:45 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
These idiots are totally letting Brachel run the house like they are the parents and those are their kids. This shit is ridiculous and annoying and these HG are damn fools!

EXACTLY!!! Who gives a shit what they say or think at this point??? Noms are set, HOH is done. I still think that Matt is going to be safe after all is said and done but lets hope he has learned a lesson.

I'm not sure because they are calling him Ronnie and since the house let them (Brachel) control it all, if they say Matt needs to go then the votes will be there for Monet to stay. I really like Matt, but he screwed himself R royally and I won't be mad if Monet stays. I want to see who is going to step up and send one of both these asses home.

But why in Gods name would the house listen to B and R about who to vote out?? They ENTIRE HOUSE with the exception of cock blocking Kathy are gunning for them. I don't see Enzo, Lane, Hayden, Kristen, Ragan or Kathy voting to evict Matt. Andrew is a wild card. Brit will vote to keep Monet. Not sure where Brendons head is at right now....up Rachels ass most likely.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
Brendon just tried to tell Matt that he "got got". How dare that douche try to quote Jeff?! He's not cool enough to tie Jeff's shoes. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 885458

He's not cool enough to tie Pig Vomits shoes....ouch. Did I just say that? lol
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Wow Rachel is totally delusional!! She thinks everyone likes everyone. Wait until she sees the trash talk from Brit and Monet about her..LOL.

Her Kathy and Kristen was saying that shit earlier, that everyone likes each other, and no one is confrontational and they are all friends playing a game and I was yelling at the screen "you dumb bitches, this is Big Brother you are playing for a half million dollars and you didn't know each other before you came into the house and you have no loyalty to no one".
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ


Posts : 216
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Philadelphia

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:49 pm

Quote :

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's awesome Lorraine! And soooo true! BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 143808
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Lorraine wrote:
SuzieQ wrote:
Brendon just tried to tell Matt that he "got got". How dare that douche try to quote Jeff?! He's not cool enough to tie Jeff's shoes. BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 885458

He's not cool enough to tie Pig Vomits shoes....ouch. Did I just say that? lol

I am going to say it also but Brendon isn't worthy of pig vomit words. I can't stand his ass! And if these dummies don't send him or Rachel out next week if he doesn't win HOH, then they all deserve to lose.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:52 pm

lol @ Matt right now. "When its about me you want it out in the open but when its about you, you want to be sneaky behind closed doors". So true so true.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ


Posts : 216
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Philadelphia

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:54 pm

It sounds like Lane, Enzo, and Hayden are all in the backyard now talking about needing to make sure they get Ragan and Kristen to vote with them to keep Matt and that Andrew is a wild card.

I guess The Brigade didn't bother to back him up in the living room, but they will do it in the vote.

So this week... 12 HGs. 3 can't vote. 5 should get it done to keep Matt.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:57 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
It sounds like Lane, Enzo, and Hayden are all in the backyard now talking about needing to make sure they get Ragan and Kristen to vote with them to keep Matt and that Andrew is a wild card.

I guess The Brigade didn't bother to back him up in the living room, but they will do it in the vote.

So this week... 12 HGs. 3 can't vote. 5 should get it done to keep Matt.

agreed Suzie, about 5-6 posts up, I was thinking along those lines too. The brigade will NOT vote to keep Monet. And I dont think that Kristen or Kathy will keep Monet either.
LOL @ Brendon though saying this to Matt. "If I fucking win HOH, I'm putting you up". Ummm go ahead Brendon, he still wont go home. Ugh, I cant stand the power trip these two are on!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 pm

Britney to Matt "I respect you sooo much Matt"

Um is that why you ran to tell your most hated enemy in the house (Rachel) everything he said? BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 290276
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:02 pm

The brigade has 3 votes. The house is going to vote with Mom & Pop. Kathy is so far up Brachel ass she will do what they say. So at this point it seems to me Matt is going home. Unless the brigade can do some super convincing to EVERYONE!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:06 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
The brigade has 3 votes. The house is going to vote with Mom & Pop. Kathy is so far up Brachel ass she will do what they say. So at this point it seems to me Matt is going home. Unless the brigade can do some super convincing to EVERYONE!

But they have no power left Smooches. Why would they listen to them at this point? The Brigade+Ragan will for sure vote to keep Matt. They only need 1 more to keep Matt. Hayden will probably get Kristen to vote to keep Matt. Plus Brendon and Rachel may STILL want to evict Monet. Again, I have no idea where Andrew is at at this point. I know he is not fond of Brit and Monet so he may vote to keep Matt as well. Kathy might just vote to evict Annie again, thats how clueless she is.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Lorraine wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
The brigade has 3 votes. The house is going to vote with Mom & Pop. Kathy is so far up Brachel ass she will do what they say. So at this point it seems to me Matt is going home. Unless the brigade can do some super convincing to EVERYONE!

But they have no power left Smooches. Why would they listen to them at this point? The Brigade+Ragan will for sure vote to keep Matt. They only need 1 more to keep Matt. Hayden will probably get Kristen to vote to keep Matt. Plus Brendon and Rachel may STILL want to evict Monet. Again, I have no idea where Andrew is at at this point. I know he is not fond of Brit and Monet so he may vote to keep Matt as well. Kathy might just vote to evict Annie again, thats how clueless she is.

LMAO @ Kathy. Well Rachel just made a comment that "Monet will probably go after me next week and I will have to deal with it, but I want Matt gone." Brendon does play for HOH so you never know. I guess the feeds will finally be interesting in the next day and a half. Because the brigade wants to keep Matt and the other half want Monet gone. I am at a toss up on who is staying now.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:11 pm

Hayden and Kristen already talked and said its still best to get out Monet. So if this stays true Monet should still leave. Like you said though Smooches, all it will take if for someone to flip the house. NEVER OFFER TO BE A PAWN DUSTIN!! lol
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Hayden and Kristen already talked and said its still best to get out Monet. So if this stays true Monet should still leave. Like you said though Smooches, all it will take if for someone to flip the house. NEVER OFFER TO BE A PAWN DUSTIN!! lol


laughing
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Because my freaking quad doesnt have sound, I was cruising other message boards for info...lol @ That.
This is from JU...


Matt, Hayden, Enzo, Lane at the pool table. Matt confirms Ragans vote. Hayden confirms Kristens
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:14 pm

Then Monet is out. My quad has no sound neither.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Glad you girls were here tonight (Smooches and Suzie). Its always nice when drama starts to have someone to bitch with..LOL

Smooches, remember the night Chima went ballistic?? Thank God you were up!!! lol You and I were on this board all night!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:21 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Glad you girls were here tonight (Smooches and Suzie). Its always nice when drama starts to have someone to bitch with..LOL

Smooches, remember the night Chima went ballistic?? Thank God you were up!!! lol You and I were on this board all night!!

You're welcome and Thank you two also because bitching alone isn't fun. Lorraine that was our night, we had each other and when we both finally went to bed, Chima freaked out. That was a fun night!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Glad you girls were here tonight (Smooches and Suzie). Its always nice when drama starts to have someone to bitch with..LOL

Smooches, remember the night Chima went ballistic?? Thank God you were up!!! lol You and I were on this board all night!!

You're welcome and Thank you two also because bitching alone isn't fun. Lorraine that was our night, we had each other and when we both finally went to bed, Chima freaked out. That was a fun night!


RIght after we went to bed is when she was ejected from the game too!!! Stayed up all night and missed it...LOL

Oh and for the record, Kristen is already working Kathy and Rachel saying that keeping Monet is too dangerous and they have to keep Matt.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Lorraine wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Glad you girls were here tonight (Smooches and Suzie). Its always nice when drama starts to have someone to bitch with..LOL

Smooches, remember the night Chima went ballistic?? Thank God you were up!!! lol You and I were on this board all night!!

You're welcome and Thank you two also because bitching alone isn't fun. Lorraine that was our night, we had each other and when we both finally went to bed, Chima freaked out. That was a fun night!


RIght after we went to bed is when she was ejected from the game too!!! Stayed up all night and missed it...LOL

Oh and for the record, Kristen is already working Kathy and Rachel saying that keeping Monet is too dangerous and they have to keep Matt.

Yea I am watching the guys talking at the pool and Hayden just said Kristen knows Monet will come after her. And the guys are talking shit that Brachel knows for sure Matt is going and they are gonna be shocked. So Monet is going home.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ


Posts : 216
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Philadelphia

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Yes! I'm glad you two were both on here to chat too! Next time something big happens, we'll all have to log into the chat on the home page so we can talk about it live.

I missed Chima night! I was sooooo pissed at myself!

I'm hearing now that they all just got alcohol. Definitely will be watching a little BBAD on Showtime before I go to sleep! Nothing like taking fruit of the vine and mixing it with people who are already angry! BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 680777
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ


Posts : 216
Join date : 2009-07-21
Location : Philadelphia

BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:27 pm

I think Brachel is may have made things worse for themselves by having that house meeting. Matt got the chance to call them out, and Britney didn't back up the things she told them to make them call the meeting in the first place.

Oh well. I guess they'll just grab a bottle of wine, go up to the HoH and cry about it. And have lots of sex, of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 2 Discussion    BB12: Week 2 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
BB12: Week 2 Discussion
Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BB12: Week 7 Discussion
» BB12: Week 1 Discussion
» BB12: Week 8 Discussion
» BB12: Week 9 Discussion
» BB12: Week 10 Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 12 :: Discussion-
Jump to: