BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+11
MissChriss
sammyf
Lorraine
bostongirl
nicolefan75
pajamajon
tj2377
SuzieQ
Jay
SMOOCHES
Erika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:04 pm

so excited
HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:06 pm

And now Britney is crying that Brendan will target her next week if he wins HOH? Maybe if she stuck to her word and not put him up she wouldn't be in this position right now.

I still think Ragan would be Brendan's #1 target next week, with Britney being the second option
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:09 pm

Looks like your plan backfired, bitch! laughing
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Bittersweet that Brendon won veto! The Brigade is officially going to break up on Thursday, but as much as I don't care for Matt, he should not have been the first of the four to be evicted since he did all the work to stay in the game. Loving the drama though!! happydance
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Any chance of Hayden being the replacement or is for sure Matt?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Well atleast I can go on vacation now not caring who gets voted out in double eviction. I wanted Matt to win but know I really don't care who does.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:36 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Any chance of Hayden being the replacement or is for sure Matt?

Hey Leah, it looks like Britney has a final three deal w/ Lane and Hayden.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Britt's saying she wants to leave
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:15 pm

I would love to see Matt go. Everyone thinks the Brigade is turning on him. Lets not forget Matt screwed over the Brigade and the entire house week 2 by being sneaky and keeping Brenchel. I also think Matt left the Brigade weeks ago and became more loyal to Regan. His actions have spoke way louder than his words.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I would love to see Matt go. Everyone thinks the Brigade is turning on him. Lets not forget Matt screwed over the Brigade and the entire house week 2 by being sneaky and keeping Brenchel. I also think Matt left the Brigade weeks ago and became more loyal to Regan. His actions have spoke way louder than his words.

Those are very good points. Matt is no better than the other brigade members when it comes to being loyal
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:24 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Britt's saying she wants to leave

So...this should not be surprising since she didn't get her way...
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm

bostongirl wrote:

ITA!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:48 pm

bostongirl wrote:

Difference is Matt told the brigade and the whole house what was up and told them he wasn't going to put them up and try to backdoor brendan. They didn't tell him no you have to put them up, they went along with the plan. Matt was never sneaky trying to get both members to be up and get one evicted. I think he spends alot of time with Ragan because he likes Ragan more. All of Matt's actions to me such as his hoh blogs and see his DRs and the info he shares about Ragan to them says 100% loyal to the Brigade. Also if Matt didn't win those HOH Enzo Hayden or Lane would have been gone if Ragan won them.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:39 pm

What is this love affair CBS has with Jessie???? WTF?? Brit opened Pandoras box and it was JESSIE!!! I thought she was supposed to get something good but the other HGs got a feast and she got Jessie. whateverrrrrrrrrr!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:42 pm

[quote="MissChriss"]
bostongirl wrote:

ITA![/quote

Lets also not forget that Matt has literally, BY HIMSELF, kept the Brigade safe for 3 weeks. 2 HOHs and the DPOV! What have they done??? oh thats right...NOTHING! They wanted Matt to get all the blood on his hands while they sit back and float. Enzo, Lane and Hayden can call themselves the Brigade if they want, but basically they are nothing but floaters. Not to mention that they are aligning themselves with BRENDON??????? Seriously??? Hypocrites much? They are the worst kind.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm

Seriously CBS? Give us somebody we care about, like Janelle or Amy. Not Jessie. I'm over Pandora box...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:28 pm

I would have been happy if she had to spend time with RACHEL in the Pandora's Box...I think Britney would have hit the panic button at that point! pulling hair out
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:32 pm

She seems in to good of a mood to have spent time with Jessie..i guess we'll see on wed.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Either way Brit goes she is basically on her own. The 3 blind mice arent going to turn on eachother for her and Regan and Matt arent going to turn on eachother for her. I'm sure she knows this but she might be thinking that she has a better chance at beating the mice in comps than Matt and Regan. Especially mental comps. It might be in her best interests to make a fianl 2 alliance with Brendan while they are cuffed together, but who knows if he can be trusted either. If she can make it through next weeks 1st eviction she might be okay.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:43 pm

Britney is seriously going to disappoint me if she puts up Matt because she can't see she's obviously being manipulated by Hayden. Matt/Ragan actually still have her back even though they are loyal to each other--but wait, Hayden/Enzo are completely loyal to each other over her also, plus they have Brendon (yes, hypocritical indeed) and Brendon will go after Britney. I'm not even sure Lane is as loyal to Britney as I thought, and he'd jump ship for the Dumbass Alliance over her if it served him. Matt/Ragan/Britney aligning is their last best hope to win the game. Otherwise they'll just get picked off one by one and Britney started it by backdooring an ally.

If Hayden/Enzo/Brendon win this game, that will be totally unsatisfying. Hayden only won once and it was sort of by default and it's not like he made a power move, though he is socially good. Enzo is the new Kathy. Brendon may have won comps, but he's terrible strategically. If he had simply not nominated Lane as a pawn or put up Britney as a replacement because they are an obvious pair, he wouldn't have been DPoVed, and regardless it would have been a better move. Anyone else notice how he says "fucking" and "shit" every other word now because he wants to try to fit in with the boys? Language like that doesn't bother me, it just feels so forced, fake and pathetic. He's like the new Zach.

Grodner apparently needs to just have Jessie captured and put in a cage in her home for her own personal use rather than inflicting his presence on the rest of us. Pandora's Box is getting to be a very tired device in this game. And there are SO many other HGs people would actually want to see in there.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:54 pm

Brendon looks really creepy with a shaved head... crazy
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Matt was just in hoh with hayden and he asked him to pitch regan going up to brit. He also asked him to talk to Brendan and have Brendan pitch Regan to Britt while they are cuffed together. Wouldnt it be interesting if Hay tells Brit and Brit tells Regan
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:25 am

bostongirl wrote:

I disagree BG, how did Matt betray anyone by not nominating B/R? The other HG should have won HOH if they wanted them out, but they decided to quit so they wouldn't be have-nots. Matt did nothing wrong, he didn't screw over the brigade or throw them under the bus and he also made himself safe giving Rachel won HOH and the person evicted that week was someone the house also wanted out. This is a game and yea you are to be true to your alliance (if you want), however he worked for that HOH and ultimately it's about you not all the HG's. That week was brilliant on his part. He did what they wanted when he won HOH the 2nd time, got Rachel out and was put on the block and just because he is friends with other people in the house, the brigade wants to turn on him, when none of them has done shit the entire game. And also Matt has never acted like he was more loyal to Ragan, he has said numerous times Ragan can be evicted to the brigade. Would he ever put Ragan up, no, but he would vote him out. I hope it's some way Matt can get out of this and turn on their asses with Brit, Ragan and Brendon!.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:31 am

Although I know Brendon is going to say he is doing all this for Rachel, I have a whole new respect for him, giving all the punishments he has to endure to win the veto. I also feel Alison and her crew don't want him to leave the game because he clearly said last night he would do ANYTHING to win the veto and named off things, like shaving his head. How smart is he to have himself handcuffed to Brit for 24 hours, no game talking from anyone and he can be all in her head. She is a great actress because I know this is killing her. I am so happy Enzo ass has to walk around in a penguin suit, has no clothes and received no prizes. I am sick of Ragan depressed shit. I hope Brit gets some sense and realize the brigade minus Matt is playing her and she teams up with Matt, Brendon and Ragan. Yes I said that!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:54 am

This is why I love Big Brother, everything changes with the quickness from day to day in that house. Britney has a big decision to make on Monday, her trust in Lane is gonna get Matt evicted.

I can't wait to see Wednesday's episode just to see Britney trapped in pandora's box with Jessie, she said he was being a major douche in there, lol!!!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:34 am

Hayden admitted that he won the vacation and the 5k. But he told the Dumbass Alliance to continue pinning it against Matt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 7 Discussion
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next