BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+11
MissChriss
sammyf
Lorraine
bostongirl
nicolefan75
pajamajon
tj2377
SuzieQ
Jay
SMOOCHES
Erika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 7:59 pm

I am absolutely done with Matt. He had his talk with Britney and his biggest pitch for a speech to keep him off the block was "we're friends" ....ughh!!!! How frustrating! She basically told him Enzo, Lane and Hayden will be mad if I don't put you up and he doesn't question this? He still is protecting the Brigade? He's a fucking idiot! I am so sick of his cocky smile and laugh ... he has no reason to be cocky when he's going to be seeing himself walking out the door if he doesn't change up his strategy because this "friend" thing is not going to get him anywhere but out the door!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Erika wrote:
I am absolutely done with Matt. He had his talk with Britney and his biggest pitch for a speech to keep him off the block was "we're friends" ....ughh!!!! How frustrating! She basically told him Enzo, Lane and Hayden will be mad if I don't put you up and he doesn't question this? He still is protecting the Brigade? He's a fucking idiot! I am so sick of his cocky smile and laugh ... he has no reason to be cocky when he's going to be seeing himself walking out the door if he doesn't change up his strategy because this "friend" thing is not going to get him anywhere but out the door!

He also made sure to mention his poor wife and her leg. I wonder if everyone is expecting her to come limping into the finale.

Brit expressed to Matt how she feels Matt and Regan are the tightest pair. She also said that Regan campained for Matt hard and she didnt campaign for lane. Then here comes Regan who is giving his reasons to keep Matt, confirming what she just said to Matt..lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Ragan is making a better pitch for Matt than Matt did for himself. Britney trust Lane and Hayden so much, I don't see her putting up Matt.

It is in her best interest to keep Matt but shes putting all of her eggs in Lane and Hayden's basket.

She's already telling Ragan if Matt goes home I don't want to lose you ... enough said she's putting up Matt.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:48 pm

THANK GOD FOR BRITNEY! Honest to God she is the only good thing about this season. I do like Lane somewhat, he couldn't carry the show for me like she is..

I HATE everything about Enzo. His cockiness (you haven't won shit you worthless idiot), his hair (or lack there of), his voice (just shut up), and his disgusting face. Hayden is a body without a brain. I've heard my two year old cousin form more intelligent sentences than he can. Ragan makes being gay embarrassing, seriously go to speech therapy, fucker. Matt is just gross in every sense of the word, and Brendan needs to be locked in a mental institution. He is a needy, worthless gorilla-like person. And anyone who can love Rachel much less find her attractive clearly has mental issues.

PLEASE WIN THIS BRITNEYGODDESS!! <333
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Colton wrote:
THANK GOD FOR BRITNEY! Honest to God she is the only good thing about this season. I do like Lane somewhat, he couldn't carry the show for me like she is..

I HATE everything about Enzo. His cockiness (you haven't won shit you worthless idiot), his hair (or lack there of), his voice (just shut up), and his disgusting face. Hayden is a body without a brain. I've heard my two year old cousin form more intelligent sentences than he can. Ragan makes being gay embarrassing, seriously go to speech therapy, fucker. Matt is just gross in every sense of the word, and Brendan needs to be locked in a mental institution. He is a needy, worthless gorilla-like person. And anyone who can love Rachel much less find her attractive clearly has mental issues.

PLEASE WIN THIS BRITNEYGODDESS!! <333

You seem to have a problem with conveying how you truly feel? BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 291803
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Britney just told Lane that she sees Hayden as "the only person I can put up" and she woke up to the fact that Matt/Ragan aren't after her. I don't think Matt is wholly loyal to the Brigade either, but he likes to maintain the illusion that he wants F4 to not appear as a backstabber meanwhile his strongest alliance is really Britney and Ragan, especially when he probably realizes he has a chance to steamroll over them in finals (not that Brit and Ragan couldn't pull it off either). Lane seems a bit pissy about it considering all the work they've done trying to throw Matt under the bus. I don't think she should be trusting Lane at this point anymore.

She also sees Hayden/Enzo as a tight alliance now and that they're trying to drag Brendon to F3. It's clearly in her best interest to keep Matt in the game when it furthers her game even if she can't fully trust him. She knows she's a target for H/E/B before M/R/L will target her. I'm glad she's waking up finally, I just hope Lane doesn't succeed in talking her out of it because his reasons aren't really making sense.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:57 pm

I know there is still plenty of time, but I am almost positive Matt is golden...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:01 pm

Well Matt is golden if BB has it their way, since they are pushing it. He's this season's chosen one.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:02 pm

I don't see why they want him there so bad. He really hasn't done done anything too entertaining all season. At least Dick fought with people..
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:09 pm

question I have to leave around 5:00-5:30est tomorrow POV should be done by then right??
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:12 pm

I believe it is done about that time, not sure though.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:15 pm

I hope so. I want to go on BB just to see what goes on in the DR lol. I want to know how they question people. If they try to sway you completely or just ask you to play out everything in your mind.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Aren't you going on vacation Sammy?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:40 pm

"Get a live, uncensored look inside the Big Brother House with the 24/7 live feeds...." The BUBBLES/TRIVIA this weekend has been ridiculous BS
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:44 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
"Get a live, uncensored look inside the Big Brother House with the 24/7 live feeds...." The BUBBLES/TRIVIA this weekend has been ridiculous BS

Expect the Expected. Such bullshit! BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 828935 BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 828935 BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 828935

Lane sure is playing Britney like a fiddle... will she see through it? Doubtful.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:47 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:

I agree! I didn't know I was paying for Trivial Pursuit: Big Brother Edition....
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:50 pm

leahtahd wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:

I agree! I didn't know I was paying for Trivial Pursuit: Big Brother Edition....

LOL...exactly Leah!  wink
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:52 pm

Erika wrote:

Ya leave for Cuba tomorrow night for a week. Is it sad that I ask my friend that was just there if they catch cbs or gobal so I could watch BB and not miss thrusday show lol.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 pm

sammyf wrote:
Erika wrote:

Ya leave for Cuba tomorrow night for a week. Is it sad that I ask my friend that was just there if they catch cbs or gobal so I could watch BB and not miss thrusday show lol.

Hahahaha! I hope you have a nice vacation
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:00 am

sammyf wrote:
Erika wrote:

haha Sammy, at least if you find out before hand who is nominated you should be able to tell who is going to be evicted Thursday. Enjoy your vacation...and safe travels!
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:05 am

Thanks leahtahd and Erika
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 am

So Matt rather than see the Brigade for what it is - a joke! He wants to push for Ragan to go up on the block?!?!?!?!!?!? This guy is too much! He's supposed to be the best player to ever play the game and a diabolical genius yet he's getting played by a couple of dumbasses and this is what he has concocted ??!!!!!!!!! Good one Matt!!

He asks Enzo if he heard of the new plan and Enzo didn't know what the hell he was talking about so Matt informs him that they're each going to go up to the HOH and tell Britney she needs to put up Ragan that way they can keep the Brigade together. I swear you can't make this stuff up! How in the world can he not see through them? They were willing to cut him loose 4 days ago and he knows he was low man on the totem pole yet he of any of them out of the Brigade still wants to remain true to them and fuck over the only 1 person who gives 2 shits about him being in the game?
I almost feel sorry for him that he's this clueless and can't read the writing on the wall... I'm embarrassed for him.

So he told the Brigade that he's going to do everything he can to keep Ragan away from Britney all morning until after the POV meeting.
Good one Matt! Way to make it easier for them to fuck you over!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:40 am

WOW! I didn't have computer access this weekend, and man did I miss a lot!!!
My first thought is....WHY Jessie????? Give It Up! NO ONE wanted to see him during his season, much less anything after that!
Second thought...I'm happy Brendon won! Brit should've honored their deal from last week. Especially when he told her that if she put him up, he WOULD win POV, then HOH and WOULD come after her. Being the last girl standing, I think the Duhgade + Brendan is a better alliance for her than Matt/Ragan. If you make the deal w/ the 4 guys & get either Matt or Ragan out this week, you have 4 ppl playing for you in HOH, since you can not. I think they would've kept her and got rid of whoever was left between R/M next week.
Can't wait for replacement nom! Even if Enzo goes home this week, every HOH is gonna be soooo good now, that the Brigade will be forced to turn on each other.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:25 am

Erika wrote:
So Matt rather than see the Brigade for what it is - a joke! He wants to push for Ragan to go up on the block?!?!?!?!!?!? This guy is too much! He's supposed to be the best player to ever play the game and a diabolical genius yet he's getting played by a couple of dumbasses and this is what he has concocted ??!!!!!!!!! Good one Matt!!

He asks Enzo if he heard of the new plan and Enzo didn't know what the hell he was talking about so Matt informs him that they're each going to go up to the HOH and tell Britney she needs to put up Ragan that way they can keep the Brigade together. I swear you can't make this stuff up! How in the world can he not see through them? They were willing to cut him loose 4 days ago and he knows he was low man on the totem pole yet he of any of them out of the Brigade still wants to remain true to them and fuck over the only 1 person who gives 2 shits about him being in the game?
I almost feel sorry for him that he's this clueless and can't read the writing on the wall... I'm embarrassed for him.

So he told the Brigade that he's going to do everything he can to keep Ragan away from Britney all morning until after the POV meeting.

If Matt actually does go to Brit to try and get Regan put up (which she wont do) she can use that in her pov speech if she puts Matt up. She could say "Matt, you comming up to me this morning and trying to get Regan put up tells me exactly what kind of person you are and confirms that you need to go"
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:10 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Erika wrote:

If Matt actually does go to Brit to try and get Regan put up (which she wont do) she can use that in her pov speech if she puts Matt up. She could say "Matt, you comming up to me this morning and trying to get Regan put up tells me exactly what kind of person you are and confirms that you need to go"

That is really what she needs to do, but I'm still not convinced she will..
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Ragan's gonna need therapy after this season, he'll be an emotional wreck when he sees how sneaky his buddy Matt is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 7 Discussion
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next