BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 7 Discussion

Go down 
+11
MissChriss
sammyf
Lorraine
bostongirl
nicolefan75
pajamajon
tj2377
SuzieQ
Jay
SMOOCHES
Erika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Ragan's gonna need therapy after this season, he'll be an emotional wreck when he sees how sneaky his buddy Matt is.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:46 pm

He really will! Enzo and Matt were just talking about how Ragan has to go...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Enzo is blowing smoke up Matts butt Leah. Matt is up and out this week. There is no saving him as he is not getting that he is their target.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:19 pm

Why does everyone blame matt for the events of week 3 by not nominating Brenchl. It sickens me that they dont pin this on hayden when they could of evicted them WEEK 1.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Enzo is blowing smoke up Matts butt Leah. Matt is up and out this week. There is no saving him as he is not getting that he is their target.

This is the best news I've heard since Jordan won part 3 of the final HOH!! celebrate
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:21 pm

Lorraine, do you really think B's gonna put Matt as the replacement?
Has she got wind that he's throwing Ragan under the bus as the replacement? If so, that should show her if he's throw he's "bff"under the bus, she's next!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:27 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Why does everyone blame matt for the events of week 3 by not nominating Brenchl. It sickens me that they dont pin this on hayden when they could of evicted them WEEK 1.

Because the whole house is looking for a scapegoat and they have found that in Matt. Lets forget all the weeks he kept the Brigade safe and then every chance the Brigade had to repay the favor and protect Matt they used this as an opportunity to throw him under the bus.

Anyone watching the feeds? Britney is making no sense whatsoever. She just said "because of my morals I just dont think its fair that Enzo goes home this week?" Um what?
Not to mention she keeps saying over and over again that the whole house wants Matt out. So what does that tell you Brit? Keep him in the house! Then she said she is afraid because Brendon is going to come after her and Matt said well yeah, If I am out of the house he will. She wants to be with her boys and at this point I just dont think there is anyway at all Matt can be saved. He is swearing on his wife that he did not take the prizes, not sure if she buys it or not. She thinks Hayden is a "great" guy and wouldnt lie about that. eyeroll
Brendon FTW!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:33 pm

tj2377 wrote:
Lorraine, do you really think B's gonna put Matt as the replacement?
Has she got wind that he's throwing Ragan under the bus as the replacement? If so, that should show her if he's throw he's "bff"under the bus, she's next!

Absolutely TJ. There is no saving him at this point. Brit thinks she has a final 3 with Lane and Hayden. Lane is playing her so badly right now that when she eventually finds out she is gonna freak.
I am just confused as to why Brit has this loyalty to Enzo??? Its baffling. If only she knew how hard he has been pushing to get her out.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 pm

Yeah, I def don't get the concern for her "morals" by getting Enzo out. When have they ever really hung out, other than their 'speech lessons'?
I'm not so sure she can get to F2, but I think if she does, she'll have a strong case for winning by saying she was the one who got rid of Matt. I also think Matt is such a BB fan, he just might give her his vote, knowing she made a major move by doing so.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:42 pm

When is the Veto meeting?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:49 pm

should be happening soon TJ.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 pm

This is so frustrating to watch. Nothing anyone is doing is making any sense at all with the exception of maybe Hayden who only makes sense from his perspective. But Brit should've been able to see that he's manipulating her rather than her thanking him for basically screwing over her own game by doing what others want.

Otherwise, everyone played this horribly. Matt should be using the Brigade against the Brigade, not throwing Ragan under the bus to Britney (wtf??). Britney should be looking at who her consistent allies are and whether evicting those allies ends up making her a target by default. Lane has been virtually incoherent, just visibly bitchy and frustrated that Britney won't just do what he wants. Brendon should be looking at the rest of the Dumbass alliance and noticing he's the odd one out, but he's so fixated on Ragan. Britney should be looking at the Dumbass alliance and noticing that she's the odd one out and should chip away at Brendon's temporary allies.

Seriously, Britney nominating Matt (an ally, as shady as he may be) falls in the category of one of the worst moves in BB history. Yesterday she even seemed to know this, protesting to Lane that she shouldn't have to directly contribute to the eviction of an avowed ally that others want out, especially when he's also a bigger target she should keep in the house to shield herself. Barring unforeseen circumstances, she's definitely ending her game earlier by doing this.

Who is more likely to carry Britney to the end--Matt/Ragan or Hayden/Enzo/Brendon? The answer seems obvious and even Lane doesn't seem to view Britney in the context of the game as much more than a player to be manipulated in his favor rather than an actual ally.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:08 pm

OMG! LOL @ Enzo talking about Matt having no loyalty.

I couldnt agree more MB. Nothing is making sense to me at all. Brits reasoning is absolutely convoluted at best. I gave her way more credit then this.
Brit: Are we stupid?
That would be yes.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:19 pm

Ragan is sounding smart at least. "They don't want Brendon to go" is his response to Britney being convinced she's not the next big target; she thinks Brendon is next. He sees the outright manipulation going on and Britney just remains in denial. I wish he could crack through her backwards mindset. Ragan says that H/E/B are all going to celebrate when Matt goes up because she's doing their dirty work, and he's quite right.

Yeah that "loyalty" comment was bizarre too. It was just as bizarre as Britney praising Enzo's effort in PoV, meanwhile it's the only time he's really tried--because he was in danger. Yet Matt winning two HoHs when people were dropping like flies (some throwing, some not) means nothing. But then with Hayden, she just nods in agreement that Matt is a huge threat that will be harder to get out later and it needs to happen now, right after saying his game means nothing. It. Makes. No. Sense!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Good Lord, I cant listen to this nonsense anymore!

Brit "People are trying to get you on the block Ragan"

Ragan "What is that telling you Brit, I am next!"

Brit "I really dont think so Ragan" duh

Wait until the dumbgade keeps Brendon safe. Let the crying begin.

Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm finally catching up with all that's been going after being away from the computer for the weekend...

All I have to say is UGH. Matt has been my favorite all season (though I definitely understand why other people aren't fans of his shady and at times morally corrupt tactics). I really thought that he was the low man of the totem pole in the Brigade. Clearly he didn't if he's trying to get Ragan nominated ahead of Hayden. I don't know why he's so blind to their betrayal, but it's frustrating as hell.

It sounds like right now Brittany and Brendon could be talking about a F2 pact with one another. That could be interesting.... but for the moment, once Matt is up and out (which I think is inevitable), I'm with Lorraine- I think I'm going to be Team Brendon all the way.

And I genuinely hope that Brit is lying about Pandora's Box and that it was Nick or someone inside. Jessie? Seriously? Again? How many times does America have to help vote to get him evicted for the producers to understand that he's not liked?!

Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:25 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Good Lord, I cant listen to this nonsense anymore!

Brit "People are trying to get you on the block Ragan"

Ragan "What is that telling you Brit, I am next!"

Brit "I really dont think so Ragan" duh

Wait until the dumbgade keeps Brendon safe. Let the crying begin.

This is one of the only time in the history of the show that I hate everyone left! The only other time that happened was season 10...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:41 pm

Well Brendon got called to the DR! Veto time!

Ok in Britney's defense not that she is aware of this of course but if Matt is so willing to cut the throat over the guy who has been crying over him for weeks now he obviously would cut Britney's throat too. So he is no better of a choice than Lane,Hayden and Enzo. Matt has blind loyalty to the Brigade... he's a fool.

The Brigade played Matt and well that's what their suppose to do, its a game and Matt would win hands down if he was in final 2 against any of them so why shouldn't they want to take him out? Good game play on Hayden's part to execute this big game move.

Rather than Ragan lay there in the hammock in a confused stupor he should be trying to give some clarity to Britney but because she is so drunk on any and all of Lane and Hayden's bs it just doesn't matter.

Matt should have dump the Brigade and try to form something with Britney, Lane and Ragan 2 weeks ago. Or at least worked that angle this week with Britney as HOH and knowing how Hayden and Enzo wanted his ass out last week when they were willing to allow him to walk out that door.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:47 pm

So Brit nommed Matt and he is now the new Brendon. Sitting alone in the kitchen eating slop while the rest are outside sharing the same brain cell.

Anyone know if someone from the "How bad do you want it" put the whole house on slop? Matt was a have so not sure why he is eating slop.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:52 pm

I wonder what his initial reaction was?
I bet he's REALLY regretting throwing the HOH comp now...
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Well it sounds like she did it after all. I'm extremely disappointed in Britney, knowing how she's one of the biggest fans in the house but she still couldn't see through the fact that people always try to manipulate the HoH into doing something against their best interest.

It's strange that the two people Britney trusts the most, Lane and Ragan, were saying exactly the opposite things to her and that didn't seem to raise any red flags for her--especially when what Lane was pushing (very aggressively, he seemed almost outright annoyed with her to her face) was in line with what everyone on that side of the house was pushing for her to do.

Sorry Britney, you just virtually guaranteed that you'll lose this game.
Sorry Matt, but you totally failed to protect yourself this week and you should've DPoVed Hayden last week instead of, ugh, Slothy.
Ragan, you tried, but apparently not hard enough, though I don't think Britney was willing to listen. At least you were smart enough to see what was going on.

So those were my three favorites and they've all failed me. Good move on Hayden's part and Brendon has been fighting hard. I don't particularly like either of them though. Hayden hasn't done much else and Brendon has an inflated ego and plays more with emotion than strategy.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:58 pm

LOL! Now this I dont mind watching. The dumbgade laughing at how they got Brit to do what they wanted her to do and already planning their pecking order. Lane is even laughing about how Brit told him if she finds out he is in another alliance she will kill him and all 3 of them busted out laughing and patting themselves on the back about how awesome they are.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Matt's only hope at this point is to do the impossible and that is to get Brendon's vote. He needs to try and convince Brendon and Britney those 3 guys have each others back first and foremost. I don't even see it working at this point because Britney is drunk off Lane and Hayden but Matt should definitely gain some clarity and out the Brigade even if it doesn't help his game at least it might fracture the Brigades game.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:04 pm

Ok, time to turn the feeds off. Brit mocking Brendon saying "he thinks he is golden" and laughing. If only she knew. Plus they think they have the 25 grand fan fav locked up. I will bust a gut laughing my ass off if Brendon wins it!!!

So in the words of Brit herself..."At least a good person will win" eyeroll

click...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Now Ragan knows Matt wanted him up on the block and Ragan is pissed off at Matt. I think Ragan is going to go off on Matt! LMAO!

If things can't get any worse for Matt now this!

Last edited by Erika on Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 4:25 pm

Erika wrote:
Now Ragan knows Matt wanted him up on the block and Ragan is pissed off at Matt. I think Ragan is going to go off on Matt! LMAO!

If things can't get any worse for Matt now this!

from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows...what goes up always comes down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 7 Discussion    BB12: Week 7 Discussion  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 7 Discussion
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next