BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:49 pm

yeah it was pretty nuts. And then Jordan and Lydiot got into a huge screaming match too. Lydia then of course goes on with the woe is me thing with anyone that will listen. She is wretched. She really is.

Kevin got all over Jeff for talking to Braden and pretty much said if you talk to him we;re going to send you home. He said the same thing to Jordan about talking to Jeff. I pretty much hate Kevin now. He's ridiculous.

Braden pretty much torched any hope of staying. Though who knows, the craziest things happen in that house!
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:51 pm

Oh and Ronnie has been throwing Michele under the bus today too. He's gunning for all the people that are starting to figure out his shtick.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:53 pm

Yeah I didn't have a problem with Kevin until he started in on Jeff and Jordan for not just cause...oh and he jumped into the whole Braden and Lydiot arguement and he makes no sense... who is he to tell Jeff and Jordan who to talk to and hang out with... argh!

I'm really liking Jeff and Jordan although I feel they are on a sinking ship... I hope one of them wins HOH this week... you are right crazier things have happened in BB... Braden may stay but it's not looking like it especially after this afternoon's blow up
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:54 pm

Is that why he is starting to throw Michele under the bus? What did she do or say to get him after her now? Ronnie is such a fucking douche
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Yeah, the other thing I don't like about Kevin is this "well, you never tried to talk to me.. and now it's too late. I'm offended" Well the same could be said of him! He didn't make any effort either! I hate that.

Kevin also reversed his position on ostracizing Jordan and Jeff after Russel laid down the law that it's in issue between he and Jeff and not anyone else's business.

I don't like the being so sanctimonious and then discarding it when someone else you like has a different opinion.

It's crazy though, just a few days ago I liked this cast, now I hate most of them!
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:00 pm

I think the Ronnie/Michele thing started when they were talking in the pool an hour or two ago.

Ronnie was pressuring her to say who she would put up if she won HoH. She tried to side step but said Casey among a few others. He pressed her on the others but she guided the conversation to a different topic. That freaked out Ronnie and set about backstabbing her.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Why would he use that to throw her under the bus ... it's annoying how he goes all over the place trying to talk game and spread lies and tell everything that is told to him... I can not wait til his ass is up on the block...he will crack!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:14 pm

The rest of the house is getting wise to him though...no?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:17 pm

Not enough where anyone is talking about putting his sorry ass up on the block
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:19 pm

Just getting to turn the feeds on now........I want to see some action!! Last night was soooooooo booooooorrringggg!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Flashback to about 12:45 this afternoon you'll see the blow out
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 pm

damn it!!!! What happened????
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Oh, I didn't hear what he used, just what made him decide to do it. I think he was saying that she was saying "shady" things about people.

In other news, I JUST GOT TICKETS TO THE BB LIVE EVICTION ON July 16, JULY 23, and JULY 30!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Jordan looks like she wants to nose dive right into Jeffs shorts!!!! Get some girl!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 pm

Jordan keeps looking down and seeing if there is any movement in Jeff's pants
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:15 pm

she is totally checking out the package!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Jeff's christmas present!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:21 pm

Jordan....thats not an arm rest....ITS HIS PENIS!!!!! Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 143808
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 pm

lol.. "you got a spider"
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:25 pm

Jordan is in heat!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:28 pm

blistering wrote:
lol.. "you got a spider"

ROTF!!!!!!!!!! she's out of control!!! Can she be anymore obvious!!!???
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Damn them for calling him to the Diary Room!!! I was thinking that they were going to say "Jordan, please stop that!" LOL
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:32 pm

I thought they were going to call them both to the DR where they have better camera angles and a bottle of campaign.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:37 pm

ROTF! And some soft music and candles...oh and of course a spider!!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Kevin Only told Jordan and Jeff if they were to hang out with Braden after what just happen that he is not going to like them 'cuz it shows that they have no problem hanging out with a Bigot..Braden didnt even apologize...may I also remind you Braden called every1 in the hOuse Beaners So might I say that includes jeff and Jordan hmmm
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:15 am

That's how it started out, but then when Jordan and Lydia were fighting, he got involved and told her the same thing about Jeff, that if she doesn't avoid him, she will end up paying the price.

It wasn't about bigotry, it was about people Kevin didn't like.

He later dropped that position after Russel said people should be able to talk to whoever they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next