BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:34 pm

lol E....we posted at the same time and said the same thing!! high 5
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:37 pm

lol.. well it's true!

If you go all the way through the process and are on the show, a LOT of people are counting on you, from the viewers to production.

If you are in that house, no matter how much you don't like it, suck it up! It's not an opportunity you'll ever have again.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:38 pm

Jessie is saying that he was suppose to host the Phone on Mtv? I can't imagine him in a hosting position since he has no personality. He's probably lying.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:39 pm

blistering wrote:
lol.. well it's true!

If you go all the way through the process and are on the show, a LOT of people are counting on you, from the viewers to production.

If you are in that house, no matter how much you don't like it, suck it up! It's not an opportunity you'll ever have again.

exactly Pat and for that reason alone, I hope Braden stays.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:41 pm

Well there is still a lot of time left til eviction but so far it looks like he's gone
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Yeah looks that way now. But 5 days is a LONG time without a comp or anything. Plenty of time for someone in the power alliance to trip up.

Ronnie could possibly flip if he gets busted for all his betrayals before Thur.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:55 pm

I hope so Pat....I would like to see him stay!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:07 pm

They flip flop so much so who knows.... I'm going to go and watch the CBS show see what they are saying in their diary room sessions
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Yeah, Jeff, Branden and Jordan are pretty funny, compared to the ugly stuff Jesse's cartel likes to talk about.

No idea if things will flip. They might even flip several times, but 5 days of this on the feeds will be either insanely crazy at some point or boring as hell.
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:14 pm

Oh yeah, that's right we haven't seen any serious DR's yet. That should be interesting!

Let me know how the show is! Hope it's good!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:16 pm

lmao @ Kevin (CBS SHOW) "OMG, I hate Jessie"
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:46 pm

Sorry, after watching the "Have and have not comp" aka the Food comp, Casey should have been on the brain clique and Ronnie the offbeat....what a stupid geek!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:21 pm

Thank you! It makes me laugh how he is considered BRAINS when he is clearly a dumbass
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Casey is a smart dude. He already has the numbers of most of the HG's. He annoys me sometimes, but I think he understands the game better than anyone else and I really like that.

Considering the Jesse played before, that's pretty pathetic!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:33 pm

I agree Pat...not sure why a 5th grade teacher with brains is considered "offbeat" and Ronnie the douche is considered a brain....um, nice job on that challange...they finished dead last...LOL
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Well, Ronnie's a self proclaimed computer nerd and video game geek and I guess casting figured that qualified him to be on the "brains" team.

It was probably the pierced ears on the male teacher or something that put Casey in the off beat squad.

But who knows what goes through the minds of the casting folks.

I'm happy to hear Ronnie is an idiot though (well, already knew that, but good to have confirmation! That means that eventually all his back alley dealings will be discovered. I can't wait to see how he reacts to the entire house turning against him!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 1

ENOUGH SAID!
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:53 pm

lol... clearly he is in possession of an advanced intellect.

The question is: did he buy that for himself or did his wife buy it for him.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 pm

Probably his wife... it's very fitting

I wonder how much that T-shirt would go for on eBay lol eyeroll
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:02 pm

Probably not enough to cover the listings fee!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:45 pm

blistering wrote:

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 143808 sooooooooooo true! devilish banana
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:52 pm

Erika wrote:
blistering wrote:

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 143808 sooooooooooo true! devilish banana

it still might get a few cents more than a Renegade Tshirt. laughing
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:35 am

Lorraine wrote:
it still might get a few cents more than a Renegade Tshirt. laughing

A what t-shirt????

EXACTLY!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 4:26 pm

Quote :
A what t-shirt????

laughing boobie shake
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Interesting afternoon on the feeds.

Braden and Lydia get into an arguement and Kevin jumps in... Braden calls Lydia out and says thanks for getting me put up on the block, a vote for you... go get more tattoos, get one on your ass... Kevin chimed in "It was actually my idea to put you up" to that Braden says "that's fine you can go get one on your cock...why don't you stick a banana up your ass." Kevin stands up and tells Braden he is full of fucking shit... Braden says "what do you know, your a mexican from San Diego... you are an fucking beaner!"

Now Lydia is up yelling "WHAT? Do not even disrespect a certain culture that way!" They are all screaming fuck you over and over

Then Jeff and Lydia get into it and then Kevin jumps in too. Jeff tried way too hard to try and reason with Lydiot and Kevin ... a waste of time in my opinion.

what a blow up!
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 7:49 pm

yeah it was pretty nuts. And then Jordan and Lydiot got into a huge screaming match too. Lydia then of course goes on with the woe is me thing with anyone that will listen. She is wretched. She really is.

Kevin got all over Jeff for talking to Braden and pretty much said if you talk to him we;re going to send you home. He said the same thing to Jordan about talking to Jeff. I pretty much hate Kevin now. He's ridiculous.

Braden pretty much torched any hope of staying. Though who knows, the craziest things happen in that house!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next