BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:15 am

That's how it started out, but then when Jordan and Lydia were fighting, he got involved and told her the same thing about Jeff, that if she doesn't avoid him, she will end up paying the price.

It wasn't about bigotry, it was about people Kevin didn't like.

He later dropped that position after Russel said people should be able to talk to whoever they want.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:08 pm

sorry but watching Russell and Jessie on the live feeds puke
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:55 pm

Russell is so full of himself... sometimes I don't mind him and then he opens his mouth then I'm like yeah he's a douche
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:36 pm

So I have been watching the feeds alllllllllllllll day at work (hehe) and I almost fell asleep a few times. YawnSmiley:
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:40 pm

Jeff, Jessie, Chima, Laura, and Jordan are in the bedroom joking around talking and saying what kind of girls/guys they are attracted to and Jeff said he likes the kind of girl "who can take a good kick to the face" lol ...joking of course ...funny
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:43 pm

Quote :
Jeff said he likes the kind of girl "who can take a good kick to the face"

I'm betting that Jordan will practice with one of her own shoes to see if she can take it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 3:44 pm

Jeff cracks me up... he and Jessie play off each other well...very funny crew
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Jeff cracks me up all the time. It doesn't even matter what he is talking about, he always has some expression that makes me bust up.

It's also kind of funny how trouble just seeks him out. The poor guy.

I didn't get to watch any feeds today yet, but looks like I didn't miss anything big.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Jeff is funny ....seems like a good guy with a good sense of humor.

Didn't miss much today... did you hear the sex talk last night?

Michele was talking about using butt plugs and eating her man's ass out! puke

I was shocked that she A does that and B would admit to that. She seems quiet and conservative but it is always the quite ones who are the closet freaks!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:32 pm

I just turned on the feeds....PLEASE tell me someone caught the goings on in the HOH room!! Jessie and Lydia under the covers?????????
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:35 pm

I didn't see it, just turn the feeds on now but I guess they were kissing with the covers over them? eyeroll

Maybe they'' be this seasons Ollie and April? vomit smiley
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:44 pm

I am so pissed right now!!! According to Jokers and some other sources, neither one of them had pants on..(LOL) and then made a "ten" with the blanket and then they were making some kissing sounds and of course.....the have all feeds on the boredom in the yard. Sorry....THESE FUCKING FEEDS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH 1 CAMERA SHOTS SINCE GETTING THE FEEDS!!!!! smiley_rantonoff:

Not to mention, everyone is saying that as soon as it started getting interesting, they took the cameras away!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 6170_1026789210413_1845794373_56659_8094796_n
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:47 pm

back and we have got HEAVY BREATHING!!!!
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:47 pm

I've only been listening for a little bit and I've had the backyard feed on. I always have the wrong channel on!

I didn't catch the sex talk but read about it, But yeah, it certainly sounds like Michele has a freak side. lol

Oh wait, feed just changed to Jessie! lol @ the blanket!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:51 pm

LMAO @ The camera man when they came back...he was really trying to make up for lost time..did you see him zooming in??
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:53 pm

is she sucking him off? I heard slurping
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:55 pm

I am loving this camera man right now...did you see him just zoom in on Jessies pic and then Lydiots pic on the memory wall?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:56 pm

yeah lol ....I feel icky watching these 2 saber
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Lydiot just said "keep your hands to yourself"

I am betting that Jessie should be the one saying that.
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:57 pm

BBScreens caught some of it:

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 Br1
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:57 pm

FUCKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEE! laughing
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:58 pm

ROTF!!!!! I never thought that Jessie was capable of this...what if Natalie would walk in????
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:58 pm

blistering wrote:

smiley_yikes: laughing puke
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 6:59 pm

is she getting a condom?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Erika wrote:
blistering wrote:

smiley_yikes: laughing puke

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next