BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:41 pm

Erika wrote:

what pisses me off about Braden is that more people were campaigning for him than what he was doing to save his own ass and his laid back attitude is pretty boring

I agree, I hate it when people don't fight to stay. Those that don't deserve to go. That's the only thing that will make a Braden boot palatable. Well that and that hearing Braden's boot interview should be a lot more interesting than Chima's.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:42 pm

Pat you are so lucky to be there live!!!!!!!! It will be interesting who you get to see live talking to Julie......who do you think it will be Chima or Braden?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Im happy Erika said that Laura was the one yelling and acting conceited...cuz Laura is trying to make jessie look like a sexist pig by saying Jessie doesnt know how to talk to woman...making Jessie look like a bad guy in a social dynamics outside the house and laura that is messed up...its the BB9 Ryan incident all over again
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:44 pm

Erika wrote:
Far from worthless...she is entertaining and brings the drama!

I'm not sure I like Casey he is rubbing me the wrong way with his know it all attitude

WORTHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:47 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Im happy Erika said that Laura was the one yelling and acting conceited...cuz Laura is trying to make jessie look like a sexist pig by saying Jessie doesnt know how to talk to woman...making Jessie look like a bad guy in a social dynamics outside the house and laura that is messed up...its the BB9 Ryan incident all over again

I must have missed that. I thought that Laura was just standing up to Gnat and Jessie and not backing down. I gave her kudos for that.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:52 pm

pajamajon wrote:

Laura was acting ridiculous she didn't even make sense...and her arguement for giving Braden a pity vote is laughable they shouldn't even have bothered trying to be nice to her it was EVIDENT that she was in a deal with others..... she has a huge chip on her shoulders ......the things she was saying MADE NO SENSE!

She kept saying nobody talks to me over and over and I'm getting sick of hearing that line come from her and a few others

and she is way too over confident which will be her down fall

She even said if she was playing in that POV last week she would have won it.... She was talking shit to Jessie because I believe she thinks she is going to win HOH tonight........ how stupid to put a target on your back when there wasn't even one
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Quote :
She even said if she was playing in that POV last week she would have won it.... She was talking shit to Jessie because I believe she thinks she is going to win HOH tonight........ how stupid to put a target on your back when there wasn't even one

I know a few preschoolers that would have won that POV had they been playing in it. SHOTGUN???? eyeroll
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:58 pm

My unborn children would of spelled birthcontrol and still won!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Quote :

I know a few preschoolers that would have won that POV had they been playing in it. SHOTGUN???? eyeroll

True but still why would you brag about your strengths and come across as over confident ...it is doing nothing more than putting a target on her back where there wasn't one is my point... what good does it do to say I am good at this and that and I will win this and that

Bottom line - Laura did NOT have a target on her back NOW she does
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:02 pm

I was just trying to make a joke, not a point. pulling hair out
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:03 pm

FINALLY hoh lockdown over....let the games begin!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:05 pm

So Jessie, Russell, Gnat and Chima=4 strong??? I hate this alliance.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:07 pm

LOL @ the paranoia!! Jessie wondering why Kevin wouldnt talk to them during lockdown....ummmmmm was anyone talking?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:10 pm

Where does Ronnie stand is the question!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:12 pm

Erika wrote:
Where does Ronnie stand is the question!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!! Although Jessie just said "well if Ronnie screws us...well then Ronnie screws us". In Jessie talk that means he is on to him....LOL
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Russell just asked Ronnie who he is voting out and Ronnie said he is voting to keep Chima.
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Erika wrote:
Pat you are so lucky to be there live!!!!!!!! It will be interesting who you get to see live talking to Julie......who do you think it will be Chima or Braden?

I really don't know! If I were to guess, I would say Braden out. But we'll see in a few hours!

Heading out now, will ttyl!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:50 pm

I'm not a fan of Chima, but I don't like that Braden is letting everyone else campaign for him. If you are on the block, you need to fight for yourself!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Its actually kind of funny, both sides are doing all the campaigning and basically the 2 people on the block are letting them do all the talking.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:15 pm

no matter who goes home tonight, its sure to make for good feed watching as Ronnie will totally be outted for promising both sides his vote. Of course I think he is petrified of going against team roid so I am thinking these are Bradens last hours in the BB house. Too bad as I would have loved to see these cocky shitheads squirm.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:28 pm

Cocky shit heads does that include Laura...who thinks calm speach is yelling...shit if a baby was crying she would think it was yelling at her LAURA: Baby stop shouting at me!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:31 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Cocky shit heads does that include Laura...who thinks calm speach is yelling...shit if a baby was crying she would think it was yelling at her LAURA: Baby stop shouting at me!

um what?

PJ=team roid
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:35 pm

Sorry I can't support a team that uses derogatory terms constantly without credence and ruin relationships outside the house...

So I stick with the Young Gunz... Even though you guys might not like them they bring great entertainment to the house...I can't supporty a guy thats curses to the heavens (jeff) and really slow blonde... a conceited yet insecure laura...and bradon the bigot who called julie chen a ho...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:41 pm

LOL! is there anyone else in the house MORE conceited than Jessie and Russell the two biggest bullies in the house??

You're kidding right??
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:55 pm

Russell has Jessie hasnt
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 5:00 pm

is there chat room we can set up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next