BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

 

 Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH

Go down 
+4
Mango
pajamajon
Lorraine
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:47 pm

Why in the hell is there trivia for this many hours?

Is this the have or have not comp and the Nomination ceremony combined or what?

Annoying! Especially when I want to find out who the noms are! annoyed:

Please! Not Jeff! pray
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Feeds back finally and Ronnie is up in HOH with Jessie and Natalie and talking about putting up Laura but who knows when it comes to Ronnie...ugh this guy!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:15 pm

this bastard wants to put up Jeff too!!!!!!!!! bitchin
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:26 pm

He has no balls to do the right thing. Russell is already plotting to get rid of Ronnie and quite frankly, that will be a week where I am rooting for Russell all the way. Get that pasty little weasely maggot OUTTA HERE!
If he is soooo smart the safest noms in the whole house were Kevin and Lydia. They have ZERO power and I dont think anyone would give a damn if either one of them left. The weasely maggot would not have offended either side. And if he were REALLY smart, he would have thrown the HOH to Michelle. She couldnt nom him as he was in her clique and she could have done all the dirty work. He has the NERVE to compare himself to Dr. Will???????????? Little fuck.

AND...as I finish this post, the feeds come back that that filthy little ass kissing maggot has nommed Laura and Jeff. finger
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:54 am

Tonight has been a very strange night. I have to give a small recap before I tear myself away from these feeds tonight. Out of the blue, Russell started hanging out with the back yard crew! He was laughing, drinking and having a really good time with them. He was......HUMAN!! No one hated Russell more than me and I started kind of liking him!!Of course this didnt go over too well with Nerd Herd 2.0...fuck em!! It was sooo strange! Then he goes inside and says to Michelle and Gnat, "are you guys still talking game" kind of in a joking way and Lydiot from the bathroom says snottily, "No Russell, we were actually talking about something other than the game". So Russell goes POSTAL!!! "WAS I TALKING TO YOU?? NOT EVERYTHING IS DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU OR ABOUT YOU!!" Love it...NERD HERD MELTDOWN ALERT!!! Its just bizarre because Russell is basically setting the stage for a back door!

Lydiot runs into the diary room stunned!! I, personally, LOVED IT!!! She was probably hoping that Jessie would have stood up for her. Of course he said not a word...LOL!! Right before this Lydiot made live feed viewers all across the nation throw up in their mouths as she proceeded to rub Jessies feet for the better part of an hour. So finally she says, ok, you can rub my feet now! I swear to you I am thinking at this point, no way is Jessie rubbing her feet. So the charmer says "I'm gonna take a raincheck Mamma, I am so tired". LMAO!!!! Whats this Mamma shit?? He called Gnat Mamma earlier as well.

A few other noteworthy things. Jessie told Ronnie that he was season 10's cash cow for entertainment!! UMMMM Jessie? get a grip sweety.
Then while still talking to Ronnie about his season he was talking about Dan swearing on his girlfriend and mother and St. Marys and his 'ROSEMARY BEADS"!!! Uhhhhh....nm. I think that speaks for itself!
Apparently Dan hosted the have/have not comp. and some are speculating that Dan may have dropped some subtle hints that Jessies team is not popular and that the Back Yard Crew are fan favs. The other houseguests said that Dan also made a comment to Jessie, "Bitter, party of 1!" as it was apparent that Jessie was still holding a grudge about his season.
Right now, Jessie, Russell, Jeff and Casey are playing pool and laughing hysterically!!! I think Casey is the culprit as he is talking with some Irish brogue accent and they are roaring. Jessie is doing it as well and is actually being humerous!!They are having a blast and its a shame that the house cannot be like this more often. While these guys have a ball, Kevin, Chebeast and Gnat are losing their minds. Of course Gnat is the ringleader and paranoid. Man she just sucks. Lydiot is still MIA. Good maybe she will DOR!! Hmm, Jessie playing pool, hanging with the guys and having a really good time. Thought he was too tired to even rub Lydiots feet!

Currently, Ronnie is STILL a pasty, weasely, maggoty, vile, filthy piece of pig shit.
Have a lovely evening!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:29 am

I like to name the backyard crew the Backyardigans cuz the have childish Jordan in the team...and how many times does Laura say I know this game..No you don't triple D laura
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 10:52 am

Laura has it nailed. You must not be paying attention because this girl KNOWS this game.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Laura does know the game but I am getting tired of hearing Laura say how much she knows the game especially all that knowledge doesn't exactly have her in an ideal spot right now
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 2:05 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Tonight has been a very strange night. I have to give a small recap before I tear myself away from these feeds tonight. Out of the blue, Russell started hanging out with the back yard crew! He was laughing, drinking and having a really good time with them. He was......HUMAN!! No one hated Russell more than me and I started kind of liking him!!Of course this didnt go over too well with Nerd Herd 2.0...fuck em!! It was sooo strange! Then he goes inside and says to Michelle and Gnat, "are you guys still talking game" kind of in a joking way and Lydiot from the bathroom says snottily, "No Russell, we were actually talking about something other than the game". So Russell goes POSTAL!!! "WAS I TALKING TO YOU?? NOT EVERYTHING IS DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU OR ABOUT YOU!!" Love it...NERD HERD MELTDOWN ALERT!!! Its just bizarre because Russell is basically setting the stage for a back door!

Lydiot runs into the diary room stunned!! I, personally, LOVED IT!!! She was probably hoping that Jessie would have stood up for her. Of course he said not a word...LOL!! Right before this Lydiot made live feed viewers all across the nation throw up in their mouths as she proceeded to rub Jessies feet for the better part of an hour. So finally she says, ok, you can rub my feet now! I swear to you I am thinking at this point, no way is Jessie rubbing her feet. So the charmer says "I'm gonna take a raincheck Mamma, I am so tired". LMAO!!!! Whats this Mamma shit?? He called Gnat Mamma earlier as well.

A few other noteworthy things. Jessie told Ronnie that he was season 10's cash cow for entertainment!! UMMMM Jessie? get a grip sweety.
Then while still talking to Ronnie about his season he was talking about Dan swearing on his girlfriend and mother and St. Marys and his 'ROSEMARY BEADS"!!! Uhhhhh....nm. I think that speaks for itself!
Apparently Dan hosted the have/have not comp. and some are speculating that Dan may have dropped some subtle hints that Jessies team is not popular and that the Back Yard Crew are fan favs. The other houseguests said that Dan also made a comment to Jessie, "Bitter, party of 1!" as it was apparent that Jessie was still holding a grudge about his season.
Right now, Jessie, Russell, Jeff and Casey are playing pool and laughing hysterically!!! I think Casey is the culprit as he is talking with some Irish brogue accent and they are roaring. Jessie is doing it as well and is actually being humerous!!They are having a blast and its a shame that the house cannot be like this more often. While these guys have a ball, Kevin, Chebeast and Gnat are losing their minds. Of course Gnat is the ringleader and paranoid. Man she just sucks. Lydiot is still MIA. Good maybe she will DOR!! Hmm, Jessie playing pool, hanging with the guys and having a really good time. Thought he was too tired to even rub Lydiots feet!

Currently, Ronnie is STILL a pasty, weasely, maggoty, vile, filthy piece of pig shit.
Have a lovely evening!

LOL @ Rosemanry beads
Russell even was talking to Ronnie about not wanting to talk about game all the time and how if he wants to talk to the other side he wants to be able to without everyone freaking out OMG he's talking to the other side ...he's like we to not always being talking game and just going on and on ....Ronnie is like yeah you are right

and as soon as that conversation was over what do you think Ronnie goes and does....that's right ....goes to someone else and is talking game........RONNIE STFU!!!!!!!!!!

I loved Jessie, Russell, Casey and Jeff having fun talking in their Irish brogue and laughing.

Kevin and Michele are giving BB9 Sharon a run for her money for being the most boring girl in America
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:02 pm

Erika wrote:
Laura does know the game but I am getting tired of hearing Laura say how much she knows the game especially all that knowledge doesn't exactly have her in an ideal spot right now

very true. She showed her hand way too soon and she realizes that. Too bad as she really could have given the males a run for the money and we may have gotten a female winner on BB. She is going to need a small miracle to stay.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:20 pm

Feeds are back...POV is over...the winner of POV is................

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Quote of the night comes from Jeff : To Jordan as the two of them are sitting in the HOH "You wanna go outside right now?, Then we could come back and kick it to Legally Blonde the Musical"
Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH 143808
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 pm

I would gladly give a recap of todays events but for one problem....I have no idea what the heck is going on in that house!! The one stand out thing that has happened though is that Jordan called out Ronnie. Finally someone had the balls to tell it like it is: Some quotes: You want everyone to think you are a nice guy, You keep telling both sides what the other is saying and making everyone mad at each other and fight, Stop asking me for my opinion because you just run to the other side and listen to them, Don't tell me anymore what you are doing because as soon as you leave me you run to the other side and do the opposite, You lied about everything to us, etc etc etc. It was pretty good. What she DIDNT say and its a shame that I am not in the BB house is this: You are a pasty, whiny, weasely, jessie loving, wormy, lying, filthy pile of pig shit. For some reason she didnt say that but you know what....I bet she was thinking it.

After the POV ceremony, no matter who is the replacement...shit is gonna hit the fan!
awwww slimy pigshit vomit pile Ronnie has his little feelings hurt and of course Gnat "heard" the whole thing but embellishes the story. NOW he wants to put Jordan up...whatever. He has the nerve to say that he has been 100% honest with Jordan...mmmmmmmm ok pig vomit pile. I can honestly say that this is my most HATED alliance in BB history. They make the Nerd Herd look like the Sovs.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Ronnie claims he is playing "strategic" yet he wants to put Russell up because Russell called him a fat fuck (Ronnie was doing some ad-libbing and added faggot.. "fat fucking faggot") Interesting how he added that in there. And he also wants Casey up because Casey made some remark about Ronnie's mind being dangerous or something...so much for Ronnie not wanting to play personal.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:24 pm

Erika wrote:
Ronnie claims he is playing "strategic" yet he wants to put Russell up because Russell called him a fat fuck (Ronnie was doing some ad-libbing and added faggot.. "fat fucking faggot") Interesting how he added that in there. And he also wants Casey up because Casey made some remark about Ronnie's mind being dangerous or something...so much for Ronnie not wanting to play personal.

yes and now the fat fuck wants to put up Jordan because she spoke her mind! awwww she hurt his little feelings by not buying his line of bullshit anymore! Get over it, you think you are lonely and shunned now...just wait until after POV and you are cast aside because you arent needed anymore. assholesmiley:
Back to top Go down
Mango




Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-09-30

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 12:42 am

Jessie has just told his group how to cheat in the HOH comps and Ronnie came up with a plan how they could all cheat and win majority rules. This should be stopped before it starts. CBS can not let the bullies get away with this.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Hi Mango! welcome all to the forum!!!

I heard about this last night too. I could have sworn though in an Alison Grodner interview she talked about how last season she thought that the HGs had figured out a way to get around the majority rules comp and to NOT expect to see it again anytime soon. I am almost positive I read that. Maybe someone remembers.........?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Well the maggot has made his replacement nom. Of course Jeff used the Veto on himself and in his place, the vomit pile put up.....


Spoiler:



ooooooooooooo....way to shake up the house assholesmiley: shithead:
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover



Posts : 396
Join date : 2008-09-17

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:26 pm

So, obviously he has no balls. If he would've put up Russell, I would've been slightly impressed. I knew he couldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:28 pm

Ronnie couldn't grow a pair in this lifetime he's so far stuck up Jessie's ass.

Also I like Jeff and crew but OMG they need to quit whinning and complaining and start playing!

I surely hope Laura doesn't just role over and accept her fate even though I like Jordan
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 pm

the only balls he has are Jessies, hanging off his chin. What a lying sack of Ronnie he is. In the Diary room: if all goes as planned, Russ will be talking to Julie Chen on Thursday. Gimme a break you spineless slimy slug.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:33 pm

of course they were going to edit it that way

I'm sure there are clips of Teletubby saying the same thing about everyone
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:35 pm

lol @ Teletubby...but teletubbys are kind of cute...there is nothing cute about pigvomit boy.

He has entered the same class as Smelsia and Shehag for me with the rest of the Turd Herd hanging by a thread.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 4:38 pm

I really think Laura, Jeff, Jordan, Casey and Michele could have pushed harder for Russell to go up. They could have been in Ronnie's ear just like the other side were telling him to put up someone from the other side. Ronnie was flip flopping all over the place it's not like he was hardcore to put up Jordan.......a missed opportunity!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:02 am

Finally there is unity in the house and the entire house is against Ronnie's sorry ass!!

Ronnie got called out on everything and he's pretty D-U- Triple N - Done!

It's too bad that it's Laura going home this week and not Ronnie he sucks ass

You must do a flashback to 2am - 3am to watch the shit go down!

He may have Jessie still on his side but doubtful they are all comparing Ronnie notes
and now Ronnie said he's ready to go home! Bye fat fuck! finger
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content





Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH
Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Michele's HOH
» Live Feed Discussion - week 6 of Jordan's HOH
» Live Feed Discussion - week 7 of Jeff's HOH
» Live Feed Discussion - week 8 of Kevin's HOH
» Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 11 :: Discussion-
Jump to: