BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:38 pm

he is a cocky bastard but you can't deny he's playing the game

Jeff needs to step up his game play!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:40 pm

yes but why didnt he say anything to Natalie who OBVIOUSLY threw it...she had 10 minutes and she spelled LAST????? gimme a break!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Lydia "I will do whatever it takes to get off the block and stay in the house"

uhhh...Lydia yeah we know

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 3%207-14-2009%20556-14181218
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Lorraine wrote:
yes but why didnt he say anything to Natalie who OBVIOUSLY threw it...she had 10 minutes and she spelled LAST????? gimme a break!

Because he knows Natalie is on his side and Jeff doesn't seem to be on team Athletics
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:46 pm

I thought it was a totally senseless argument. But I guess what can you expect from a roided out sphincter muscle!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 pm

Ronnie just screams GUILTY...What a fucking DORK
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:48 pm

lmao....I KNOW!!!! he is such a total sell out!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:55 pm

I can't help it....why did they have to put Braden up and not zit boy Ronnie??? Damn! or better yet...just evict Clymidia!! ugh
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:57 pm

LOL @ Braden "let's go have a pool party"
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 9:58 pm

E....that DAMN GAP!!! yikes!! her whole grill is jacked too!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:41 pm

OMG...Lydiot is sooooo delusional!!!!! She really thinks that Jessie is into her!! She also thinks that Russell is into her. She's spilling it all to Kevin and he is eating it up. She told Kevin that she grabbed his little Jessie. Oh and she said that Natalie is a cockblocker! LOL This could be good......
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:58 am

pajamajon wrote:

Well I might actually say we dont kno if they shagged so she is at the bottom she has to go further to catch up to the 1 2 punch of BB4 Allison and BB10 April who actually had sex

Jessie definitely was happy with the transaction. He posted as much about the "nap" to the HoH twitter blog.

But yeah, if you go by full out sex, then you're right, she has a ways to go.

But for me, Lydia is still the top of the list. April and Nat did what they did on the basis of relationship, Lydia did it on the basis of favors in the game. (Not sure about the circumstances with BB4 Allison, I didn't watch feeds back then, so can't say better or worse.)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 12:30 pm

Were you watching the feeds last night Pat? Lydia was talking to Kevin about Jessie and this girl is delusional. She thinks that she and Jessie are now "dating". She was trashing every girl in the house obviously out of her own insecurities. She is really gunning for Nat as she is her biggest competition for Jessies affections. Imagine fighting over that??? puke

Anyway, I am thinking that Russell is showing some jealousy as well. They were playing a game last night and someone asked "Raise your hand if you have a crush on someone in the house" . Well Russell raised his hand and it was obvious to me that his crush is Jordan. It became clear to me why Russell the sphincter muscle went roid rage on Jeff.....he's freaking jealous!!! I mean that fight made no sense to me whatsoever! Jessie spelled his wrong....Nat spelled "LAST" and it took her 10 minutes to do so but he goes ballistic on Jeff...jealous bitch that he is...LOL
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:10 pm

Well then that's the problem! I didn't get to watch more than about 20 mins of feeds last night. I was just going off of what I had seen up to the incident. But yeah, that's different then! I thought she was doing for the game.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:17 pm

blistering wrote:
Well then that's the problem! I didn't get to watch more than about 20 mins of feeds last night. I was just going off of what I had seen up to the incident. But yeah, that's different then! I thought she was doing for the game.

I thought so too at first but she seems to really be confused about her status with Jessie...LOL. She's still a skank...she was downplaying what happened to Kevin but DID admit to him that Jessie's penis was in her hands and then they made some "small" talk about how big it was. Quite sickening actually...lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 1:34 pm

I was watching the feeds last night

Chima and Michele got into an arguement over who shit on the toilet seat
Chima was pissed that she had to clean someone else's shit off the toilet seat and Michele was pissed that Chima was pissed and they had a short quick arguement... which I don't recall them mending fences over and then Michele and Natalie got in an arguement because Natalie was joking in front of a group if someone puts me up on the block I'm going to burn your clothes ....Michele (possibly because she had too much to drink and was drunk) was overly emotional yesterday in my opinion was bent out of shape about Natalie saying that and then they got into a heated discussion about it
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:28 pm

SOOooooooo, we don't have confirmation of Jesse & Lydia actually doing the deed, just her playing with "Little Jesse", right?
I kinda liked her until I heard that she stooped to that level....
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:33 pm

I never got Lydia's appeal.

I think she will do ANYTHING to stay in the house. We don't have confirmation but I heard slurping.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Lorraine wrote:
E....that DAMN GAP!!! yikes!! her whole grill is jacked too!

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 Gman-BB11-(3)%207-10-2009%209.17.58.(322)uhhh..ya think?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Now E...I am just a little surprised with this picture. While it certainly shows her jacked grill it does NOT do that damn gap any justice!! LOL!!
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:11 pm

I bet she likes carrots.

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 Bbunny
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 5:13 pm

blistering wrote:
I bet she likes carrots.

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 Bbunny

ROTF!! ok that made me laugh!

Hey Pat, please read the post I just made in the Michelle thread and tell me you know what I am talking about! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 8:59 pm

Oh come on now...Help a girl out...I am at work! Anything good happening on the feeds?????
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Sorry, I haven't been watching much today, I've had a ton of work to get out of the way.

I've been checking discussion at sucks periodically to see if anything big happened. The only thing I noticed was that it looks like Casey put the thumbs down on any plan to save Braden. So looks like Braden will be leaving tomorrow.

Feeds went to trivia suddenly about 30 mins ago. No one is sure why but probably a rehearsal for tomorrow's eviction show.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:34 pm

thanks Pat!! appreciate the update! Damn Casey!! I like him but can't he see that he will need Braden later down the road??? ugh
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 9:45 pm

Casey is not going to need Braden...Did you forget That Casey and Jesse have meet before...It helps Casey to trust some1 more that he has meet outside the house than anything else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 1 of Jessie's HOH
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next