BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion

Go down 
+8
Jay
SMOOCHES
Lorraine
bostongirl
nicolefan75
CC123
Nikolas
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:02 am

Jay wrote:
Shane is gonna be in that HOH bed everynight, LOL!!

Hey SMOOCHES!!!!!!

Hiya Jay! happydance happydance
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 am

There is no one in the house I am rooting for, but I would love to see Dan, I mean Danielle put up Janelle, Boogie, Wil or Joe.....Which ever two if one take themselves down she has lots of options........I just hope one of those four GET THE HELL OUT NEXT WEEK!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:43 am

Just as I expected....Dan is running Danielle's HOH. She is so stupid to give a shit about wanting to do what Dan wants. She hates Janelle for how Janelle treated her but because Dan has Janelle in his back pocket he is getting Danielle to want to work with Janelle and Ashley. And of course Britney and Shane are on board with this.... annoying!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 am

Erika wrote:
Just as I expected....Dan is running Danielle's HOH. She is so stupid to give a shit about wanting to do what Dan wants. She hates Janelle for how Janelle treated her but because Dan has Janelle in his back pocket he is getting Danielle to want to work with Janelle and Ashley. And of course Britney and Shane are on board with this.... annoying!

so freaking annoying that last night when I went to bed it was all about putting Janelle up and today its Wil and Frank. Once again, stupidity reigns supreme in the mind of the newbs. Not to mention they are all very skeptical of Dan telling Boogie that Danielle was going to vote for Frank to leave and no one can understand why he would out her like that but yet, lets listen to Dan.....I give up.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:50 pm

I would laugh my ass off if they DO get Frank out this week and I think it would be a great EFF YOU to Boogie. Remember last season when they let Brendan back into the house and it was like Daniele's HOH week didn't accomplish anything, and then what happened? Daniele won HOH again and sent Brendan right back out the door! I like when that happens because it shows the producers that they shouldn't be doing twists that nullifies someone's entire HOH week. So yeah, I'm all for Dan bamboozling Danielle and getting her to evict Frank.

Obviously this move is good for Dan/Janelle/Britney. It's not really good for the newbies who SHOULD be working together to get all the coaches out one by one, but the fact is, I don't give a rat's ass about any of the newbies so I don't care if they do what's bad for themselves in the game. This is what the producers create when they allow past players to play again. You always have a bigger attachment/investment in them than the newbies.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:23 pm

Danielle talking to herself in HOH says that she will definitely not put up Dan, Shane, Britney, and Ian (due to deal from HOH comp), but wonders if she can trust Janelle or not. Danielle thinking if should she put up Wil with Frank or Jenn with Frank?

Umm... is this really happening? Why is there no one in the HOH talking with her?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 2:38 pm

Dan w/ Danielle in HOH:

There was very little discussion putting up any of the coaches/returning players... no2
Why is Danielle trusting Janelle?
I don't understand why Wil and Frank are targets?????? annoyed:
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:15 pm

Frank still doesn't get it. He keeps complaining about the coaches entering the game even though he knows he was the target last night and would have been evicted had the coaches not reset the game.

Someone should remind Frank that if his dumbass coach and BFF Boogie had gotten his way. the coaches wouldn't have entered the game and Frank would be watching them coach from home!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 7:44 pm

Danielle=huge disappointment...she was all gung ho to put up Janelle and let Dan sway her. To not nominate a coach is simply assinine and thats Danielle. She was just asking Britney again about the kiss that Shane gave her after the challenge..."How did it look?" What does that even mean??? Total waste of space.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:19 pm

Dan has been subtly pushing for Danielle to NOT nominate Janelle (he probably wants to use the Dr Will playbook i.e. that keeping Janelle keeps a large target in the game). He got Danielle set on Frank but she keeps waffling over that second nominee. At one point she had a moment of clarity -- "Should I put Boogie up with Frank?", which YES OBVIOUSLY since he's Frank's #1 and if he won veto he could save Frank, and Dan encouraged this idea subtly -- but fucking Britney got in there and for some unknown reason steered her away from Boogie. UGH.

It's looking like it's going to be Frank and Wil.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:37 pm

WIL & FRANK ARE ON THE BLOCK!

I'm so glad Dan convinced Daniele to keep my girl Janelle safe! But why oh why didn't the producers just let them evict Frank yesterday and then put the coaches back in the game? Frank is probably going home this week anyway and as Nikolas pointed out, it will be less dramatic next Thursday than it would have been yesterday as a blindside.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:25 am

southernboy wrote:
But why oh why didn't the producers just let them evict Frank yesterday

I'm pretty sure they canceled the eviction because Julie didn't want to smell Frank in her eviction interview.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:03 am

Complete ownage by Boogie when he was talking with Dan in the storage room last night. He was so not buying what Dan was selling and had Dan stuttering and for once at a loss for words. Anyone who can do that is ok in my book. Thats the problem with Dan, he thinks he is smarter than everyone and to top it off is a cocky shithead. Granted, in the two seasons he has participated in BB, he most likely was the smartest (thats not saying much) but Boogie with all of his issues, is by no means a dummy.

I know that I have been very vocal about this season being the worst ever and not liking the coaches etc etc etc......I would like to hear what everyone else thinks? Are you feeling the way I am feeling? Do you like it because a favorite of yours has returned? Did you like the resetting of the game? Maybe I am in the minority. I ask because of the big ratings slide of BB this season. Thursdays night show should have been a big one for BB and their ratings are low low low. To put it in a bit of a perspective, the Big Bang Theory was showing a rerun and it had more viewers than BB. In the past, big twist reveals, America's vote have put up great numbers for BB, but Thursday night episode showed no improvement over any other episode this season. No boost because of the reveal...nada. I was saying to Erica the other night, why do they NOT listen to the fans? Someone clearly isnt paying attention yet they can go on facebook and recruit someone to play the game ala Jenn. Greeeeeeaaaatttt choice.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Nikolas - you say Dan has been subtely pushed for Janelle to not be put on the block? Subtle to the mindless yes but it was blatantly obvious. Just as obvious as he always wants his head up Janelle's ass. So many things pisses me off about this show and one of the biggest ones are the contestants who never question things.... like why is Dan and Boogie in the storage room for over an hour talking? or Why are Dan, Britney, Shane, Danielle, and Janelle up in the HOH room together for hours? Oh yeah I guess it's so easily to deduce they just like "hanging out together" right? Because they couldn't possibly be working together to evict all the newbies? No that's ridiculous why would they do that!.....frustrating to say the least. Just like in season 12 when the brigade were together nobody ever suspected them being in an alliance because they all thought oh they're just friends hanging out.... open your eyes you idiots! Last night I was watching the feeds and Ian, Wil, Jenn, and Joe were all sitting around the kitchen table talking small talk not one of them questioned what's up with the HOH crew and then they moved on out to the hot tub and again no mention of the HOH crew..... How is it not blantly obvious to them that they are working together and they (Ian, Joe, Jenn, Wil) are going to be the minority when they are the majority now. It's going to be another season 13 where a past houseguest wins again, because once again they cast a bunch of morons.

Last edited by Erika on Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Complete ownage by Boogie when he was talking with Dan in the storage room last night. He was so not buying what Dan was selling and had Dan stuttering and for once at a loss for words. Anyone who can do that is ok in my book. Thats the problem with Dan, he thinks he is smarter than everyone and to top it off is a cocky shithead. Granted, in the two seasons he has participated in BB, he most likely was the smartest (thats not saying much) but Boogie with all of his issues, is by no means a dummy.

I know that I have been very vocal about this season being the worst ever and not liking the coaches etc etc etc......I would like to hear what everyone else thinks? Are you feeling the way I am feeling? Do you like it because a favorite of yours has returned? Did you like the resetting of the game? Maybe I am in the minority. I ask because of the big ratings slide of BB this season. Thursdays night show should have been a big one for BB and their ratings are low low low. To put it in a bit of a perspective, the Big Bang Theory was showing a rerun and it had more viewers than BB. In the past, big twist reveals, America's vote have put up great numbers for BB, but Thursday night episode showed no improvement over any other episode this season. No boost because of the reveal...nada. I was saying to Erica the other night, why do they NOT listen to the fans? Someone clearly isnt paying attention yet they can go on facebook and recruit someone to play the game ala Jenn. Greeeeeeaaaatttt choice.

Yeah the playing weak routine didn't work for Dan in that storage talk with Boogie, he saw right through it

I'm loving this season more then BB12 OR BB13 so far, Janelle, Boogie, and Dan are three of my favorite all time BB players so having them in the house is a major plus for me.

I felt they did make a mistake Thursday by not having an eviction, Frank's, before giving the coaches the chance to hit the button and reset the game.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:31 pm

POV Players are:

Danielle
Wil
Frank
Shane
Ian
Jenn
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:35 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
POV Players are:

Danielle
Wil
Frank
Shane
Ian
Jenn

Ugh! I wish Boogie was playing in the POV to have a chance and win and take Frank off! I hope Shane doesn't have another POV win! I hope Franks wins it!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Ian just told Danielle and Birtney that he's working with them now and not wirth Boogie and Frank, smart move?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:38 pm

Jay wrote:
Ian just told Danielle and Birtney that he's working with them now and not wirth Boogie and Frank, smart move?

can Ian be this stupid? Do you think he's just saying that? What the fuck is wrong with these people?
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:40 pm

Erika wrote:
Jay wrote:

can Ian be this stupid? Do you think he's just saying that? What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I think he's being legit Erika, Boogie and Frank gave him the cold shoulder the last couple of days, Ian didn't like that apparently
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:44 pm

I found it strange that none of the former coaches were picked to play for Veto. I believe Ian is going to play both sides for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:10 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
I found it strange that none of the former coaches were picked to play for Veto. I believe Ian is going to play both sides for a little bit.

Ha!! I am wondering if BB forgot to add their "balls" to the bag as they have not been able to play for Veto up to this point....I would not be surprised one bit.
So disappointed that Boogie wasn't picked. I know I am in the minority (again) but I simply cannot stand the pompous smug self entitled egos of Dan and Janelle for another second.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:28 pm

the hg's keep referring to what will did last week...i must have missed it but what did will do exactly?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:37 pm

bostongirl wrote:
the hg's keep referring to what will did last week...i must have missed it but what did will do exactly?

They are blaming him for master minding the whole "lets blindside Frank" vote. At least I think thats what it is. The plan was for Wil to tell Frank he had his vote so that it would be a total blindside and yet they are all blaming him for orchestrating the plan when he was just going along with what they asked of him. Typical.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:09 pm

Wow I guess I'm in the minority here. I hate Boogie and I want him gone and I'm rooting for Dan and Janelle.

Lorraine, yes Boogie saw through Dan but he's still not a smart player because

1) He was totally about to be blindsided last week and had no idea and
2) A smart player would NOT have tipped Dan and Janelle off that he was on to them. He would've nodded along and then planned a counter-strike against them with the rest of the players.

I think Dan and Janelle are playing as well as they can right now and I hope to god Frank goes this week (though I'd rather they evict Boogie).
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Not that exciting news alert:

Dan is hosting POV comp. neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next