BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion

Go down 
+8
Jay
SMOOCHES
Lorraine
bostongirl
nicolefan75
CC123
Nikolas
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:21 pm

Not that exciting news alert:

Dan is hosting POV comp. neutral
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 5:58 pm

We finally have trivia...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Danielle won the veto.

Sounds like the comp was the prizes and punishment which includes the unitard.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Sounds like Frank has to wear a Spirit-tard.
There was a Maui vacation prize and a money prize (which sounds like Wil got the money)
There was discussion that Ian took a punishment prize which includes sleeping in a kennel 24hrs in a dog leash
I haven't heard much else but I am assuming the other prize was the Veto ticket to play in the next veto comp.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:47 pm

Well at least Frank -- much like Jen Johnson on BB8 -- has the right chest for a unitard.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Prizes & Punishments POV results:

Danielle = POV
Frank = wears Spirit-tard
Ian = confined in a dog kennel with leash for 24 hrs (sounds like he can be taken out for "walks" from other HGs)
Shane = Veto ticket
Wil = Cash Prize of $5,000.00
Jenn = Maui Vacation Trip
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:05 am

Nikolas wrote:
Wow I guess I'm in the minority here. I hate Boogie and I want him gone and I'm rooting for Dan and Janelle.

Lorraine, yes Boogie saw through Dan but he's still not a smart player because

1) He was totally about to be blindsided last week and had no idea and
2) A smart player would NOT have tipped Dan and Janelle off that he was on to them. He would've nodded along and then planned a counter-strike against them with the rest of the players.

I think Dan and Janelle are playing as well as they can right now and I hope to god Frank goes this week (though I'd rather they evict Boogie).

You're not alone Nikolas. I'm totally with you in rooting for Janelle and Dan, can't stand Boogie and I also think he's a lousy player who only looked like he knew what he was doing because Will played his game for him and now that he's on his own he's flailing.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:56 am

And now Boogie is hatching a new evil plan to evict Janelle by forming a super-alliance of duos: Boogie/Frank & Danielle/Dan & Britney/Shane. In theory, it's not a poor plan, and I think he's an underrated player to some extent. Janelle is a huge threat--great at comps and great at butt-kissing. Danielle is so easily manipulated she wants Dan to approve her HoH and she's sold on whatever Boogie is selling from the outset. Dan looks skeptical. It does make sense strategically to target Janelle though....

Despite my criticisms of how the game was constructed this season and a few casting misfires, I'm thinking BB14>BB13 at least and maybe BB12 also. I'm not loving it, but for later seasons of BB, it'll do. I don't like how they ditched Jodi, how they nullified Frank's surprise eviction, and how they allowed coaches immune from nomination (even if they didn't play other comps) to enter the game, but it's been pretty decent.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:02 am

Boogie and Frank convinced Britney and Danielle (who were just looking for any excuse to do this) to use the veto on Frank, backdoor Janelle and form an alliance with Boogie/Frank/Dan/Danielle/Shane/Britney.

Now Dan is working overtime trying to save Janelle. He is correctly reminding them that Boogie can't be trusted (All Stars) and that he'll be easier to control if you get rid of his #1 guy. It's going back and forth. UGH! This sucks! I know you guys hate Janelle and love Boogie for some odd reason, but really this is unfair. Janelle had no chance to play for POV this week whereas Frank did have a chance to play for POV last week, lost it fair and square, and the only reason he wasn't evicted was because of a stupid pointless reset twist.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:03 am

As of now the plan is to backdoor Janelle. Way to go Grodner.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:13 am

Nikolas wrote:
As of now the plan is to backdoor Janelle. Way to go Grodner.

Grodner? If anything, this vile bitch will be working over time to save her precious Janelle.

Its a great plan....but for Dan, it would be a work in progress. Not sure why they all can't see that the only one not on board is Dan. Gee, I wonder if they are working together?? duh. I am really not sure why Dan is protecting her so much. Oh thats right, its what AMERICA wants...pffttttt.

your favs, my favs aside.....backdooring a coach is the right thing to do. Doesn't matter which one really but this is a golden opportunity for Danielle to put up Janelle. It shouldnt have even come to this....Danielle wanted to put up Janelle from the door and she should have nommed at LEAST one coach. Janelle took great pleasure in stirring the pot with Danielle and Janelle only started orally cleaning out Danielles colon after she won HOH. Shocking I know. Its her HOH, her game and if she can't see that Dan DOES NOT have her best interest at heart then she deserves what she gets.

I want to see this happen but my prediction?? DR and Dan work triple overtime to manipulate this plan into NOT happening.

THIS is why we don't see the fireworks anymore. Anytime that there could be huge moves in the game, BB somehow talks them out of it. This would be a HUGE HUGE power move and the Avengers could take complete control of the house...literally.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:18 am

Quote :
but really this is unfair. Janelle had no chance to play for POV this week

This is a TRUE backdoor Southern Boy and is a great move in BB if it can be executed. This is a golden opportunity to get rid of a dangerous player.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Lorraine, I totally agree that it's in the newbies' general best interest to get rid of a coach. However, I don't think it's in Daniele & Shane's best interest for that coach to be Janelle this week. Britney, Ian, Boogie, Frank and Wil all want her gone, so they're just doing everyone else's dirty work and getting rid of the one person in the house who could eclipse Shane as a target.

I'm not saying they should give Janelle a free ride to the finals. I agree that NO ONE should want to go to the end with Janelle. All I'm saying is, if Daniele takes out Janelle this week, then the target shifts right back to Shane next week and Boogie & Frank will be stronger than ever and coming after him.

Dan wants her to take out Frank so he can control Boogie & Janelle. The rest of the house wants her to take out Janelle so they can come after Shane next week. If I were Daniele, I'd split the difference and take out Boogie so Frank remains and has to work with the newbies, you still get rid of a coach, and Janelle remains a huge target protecting Shane for at least another week or two.

Think about it, if a coach has to go (and I agree a coach should go this week) why not Boogie? Daniele has an alliance with Dan, Shane has an alliance with Britney, and Janelle is the biggest mother-fucking target this show has ever seen. Why not take out Boogie then who brings nothing to the table for Danielle & Shane, and will just remain stronger with Frank (Chilltown 2.0) and come after Shane?

And please, let's not pretend Daniele is being a mastermind with this backdoor plan. She made it very clear last night that all her reasons for taking out Janelle were personal. Dan pretty much told her all the points I just raised -- why it's good for her to use Janelle -- and Danielle was like, "But she called me faaaaaaat!"
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:02 pm

Dan wants to keep all the coaches in the game for now because he wants them in jury. If the jury is mostly newbies then the chances of him winning against a newbie are harder. If there are 3 coaches in jury house it will be easier to sway one vote instead of 2 or 3.

As far as Janelle goes, I am so over her eyeroll I think the icing on the cake for me was when she told Brit that she would be able to see Violet in jury house. So she had to have been told there was a good chance of her entering the game. What about all the other hg's who dont get to see their kids the entire time. Why not let everyone in jury see a loved one, as long as its supervised and they dont talk game whats the difference??

Shame on you Cbs and Allison Grodner for jumping through hoops for Jannelle and your ratings are lower than they have been in a while. Apparently not everyone is on the Janie train...except grodner and the cult following over at jokers
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:22 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Grodner? If anything, this vile bitch will be working over time to save her precious Janelle.

Of all the favorites, Janelle has had the least production rigging in her favor by my count. Were you guys upset when the producers basically gave Jeff a Cup d'etat? I don't recall any of you complaining that was unfair even though it was. On All Stars, the coup was a competition you had to win, and Janelle lost it fair and square. If they were rigging it for her they would've made it America's vote like they did for Jeffy poo.

And how about last year when Rachel and Jordan were down for the count? If Grodner hadn't pulled that bullshit OK-you-can-play-as-teams-for-one-week, Rachel couldn't have saved both herself and Jordan and therefore Jordan would go home that week and Rachel would've been eliminated the following week (when she lost HOH and POV). Look at that! Janelle never had it rigged so that she got into the final 2!

Finally if the producers were really favoring Janelle, they would've made sure she won the final HOH on BB6 or BB7. Especially the latter where they could've thrown a comp in there that played to her strengths but they didn't.

I've seen them manipulate things for Rachel last year, Dick Donato on Season 8 and Jeff on Season 11 WAY MORE than they ever did for Janelle and no one here ever mentions those.

Last edited by southernboy on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:24 pm

Nik-I see it just a little differently. With Frank gone Janelle will target Shane, no question. With her gone and Frank and Boogie still in the house that takes the target off of Shane a bit. If Frank goes, I see Shane as everyones number 1 target. If Wil or Joe would win HOH, I would hope they would put up 2 coaches, possibly Frank and Boogie or Boogie and Dan. I really dont see that the rest of the house wants Janelle out so they can target Shane. They see her for the lying floater that she really is. She abandoned Brit and her team in week one as soon as POV was played. When Frank won HOH, she had completely flipped and was down to get out Willie who a few shorts days prior to that was helping to orchestrate Franks eviction. Then when Shane was HOH, she was right back up their kissing butt. Now she is doing the same with Danielle. She is loyal to no one and I think a lot of them see that.
Again, will this backdoor happen? I have big doubts as Dan and the DR will go to work to make sure this isnt done. In my opinion THIS is what has ruined the game. The manipulation by production/AG. Just let the game play out for crying out loud. Remember is season 9 when everyone (Smelsia, Josh, CJames etc) thought that Matty was going on the block and Ryan put up Cjames? FIREWORKS!!! BLINDSIDE!!! It just doesnt happen like that anymore. We all loved Dustins blindside....has there been anything even close since then?

BG- cult following pretty much sums it up. She can do NO WRONG. I was such a big fan of hers in season 6 but I have come to realize that it was because she was out to get the nerd herd who evicted Kaysar twice. Thats what everyone wanted and Janelle turned into America's player pretty much to get revenge for Kaysar. America loved Kaysar and then loved Janie for going after the ones responsible. I started to see who she was in season 7 by the way she ruined her game by throwing herself at a clearly not interested Dr. Will. Oh well, AG loves her so don't look for any blindsides this week.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Nik-I see it just a little differently. With Frank gone Janelle will target Shane, no question.

Janelle is one person with no strong allies and a whole house to fight. Frank & Boogie are a strong team, loyal to each other, and not nearly as big a target as Janelle or Shane. If I were Shane, I know which odds look better. Add to that the fact that Shane tried to backdoor Frank and Frank now knows that. I mean, come on! Janelle could still be coaxed into going after Boogie (with whom she has an All Star score to settle) or any of the other newbies while Frank/Boogie will have NO OTHER TARGET but Shane once Janelle is gone.

Lorraine wrote:
With her gone and Frank and Boogie still in the house that takes the target off of Shane a bit.

No one is taking the target off Shane if Janelle goes. The guy has won 3 POVs and an HOH and he tried to blindside Frank & Boogie last week. That's...not something they're going to overlook. The fact that Janelle can eclipse Shane as a target is due to the unique nature of her status as the most popular houseguest of all time.

Lorraine wrote:
I really dont see that the rest of the
house wants Janelle out so they can target Shane.

They want her out because she's the biggest target. When she goes, Shane becomes the biggest target. They were all already talking about Shane as the biggest target when the coaches couldn't play. It will go right back to that when Janelle is gone.

Lorraine wrote:
If Frank goes, I see Shane as everyones number 1 target.

Right. This is why I said:

Nikolas wrote:
If I were Daniele, I'd split the difference and take out Boogie so Frank remains and has to work with the newbies, you still get rid of a coach, and Janelle remains a huge target protecting Shane for at least another week or two.

Last edited by Nikolas on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:33 pm

southernboy wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Of all the favorites, Janelle has had the least production rigging in her favor by my count. Were you guys upset when the producers basically gave Jeff a Cup d'etat? I don't recall any of you complaining that was unfair even though it was. On All Stars, the coup was a competition you had to win, and Janelle lost it fair and square. If they were rigging it for her they would've made it America's vote like they did for Jeffy poo.

And how about last year when Rachel and Jordan were down for the count? If Grodner hadn't pulled that bullshit OK-you-can-play-as-teams-for-one-week, Rachel couldn't have saved both herself and Jordan and therefore Jordan would go home that week and Rachel would've been eliminated the following week (when she lost HOH and POV). Look at that! Janelle never had it rigged so that she got into the final 2!

Finally if the producers were really favoring Janelle, they would've made sure she won the final HOH on BB6 or BB7. Especially the latter where they could've thrown a comp in there that played to her strengths but they didn't.

I've seen them manipulate things for Rachel last year, Dick Donato on Season 8 and Jeff on Season 11 WAY MORE than they ever did for Janelle and no one here ever mentions those.

All those things that you have mentioned SB are things that we have brought up numerous times. For me season 9 (was this AG's first year?) started the ball rolling. Ryans HOH was completely a waste after he made a HUGE move (see above post) evicted Cjames only to have him walk back in the door 5 minutes later. Then the guinea pig question in the HOH comp. Ridiculous!!!! More manipulation. Move to season 10, giving Dan a chance to leave the house with the jury member of his choice...idiotic. Season 11, Coup de tat. I was a Jeff fan but have said numerous times that this completely ruined Jessie's game and he was in a pretty darn good spot. Season 12, pretzelgate. Since when do you allow an evicted HG come back into the game and be prompted by the diary room to spell out a message for the current HOH on who to evict? This is straight from the horses mouth(Brendon) who said he was going to put up Britney until he got the pretzel message. Season 13...where do I begin??? Total fiasco. And now this season where it just sinks to new levels with this ridiculous vote and reset button....again SB, this is why the game has lost cred and why I dont love it the way I used to. BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 455519 Just let them play!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:37 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Nik-I see it just a little differently. With Frank gone Janelle will target Shane, no question.

Janelle is one person with no strong allies and a whole house to fight. Frank & Boogie are a strong team, loyal to each other, and not nearly as big a target as Janelle or Shane. If I were Shane, I know which odds look better. Add to that the fact that Shane tried to backdoor Frank and Frank now knows that. Come on Lorraine. Janelle could still be coaxed into going after Boogie (with whom she has an All Star score to settle) or any of the other newbies while Frank/Boogie will have NO OTHER TARGET but Shane once Janelle is gone.

Lorraine wrote:
With her gone and Frank and Boogie still in the house that takes the target off of Shane a bit.

No one is taking the target off Shane if Janelle goes. The guy has won 3 POVs and an HOH and he tried to blindside Frank & Boogie last week. That's...not something they're going to overlook. The fact that Janelle can eclipse Shane as a target is due to the unique nature of her status as the most popular houseguest of all time.

Lorraine wrote:
I really dont see that the rest of the
house wants Janelle out so they can target Shane.

They want her out because she's the biggest target. When she goes, Shane becomes the biggest target. They were all already talking about Shane as the biggest target when the coaches couldn't play. It will go right back to that when Janelle is gone.

Frank will still remain the biggest target. If the newbs are smart which I have my doubts, their targets should be Dan and Boogie period! Unfortunately, I dont know that anyone with maybe the exception of Wil would have the balls to do this.
Oh dont get me wrong, Shane was/is and always will be a target, but with Janelle out that fact does not change at all. Frank will still be number 1.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Oh dont get me wrong, Shane was/is and always will be a target, but with Janelle out that fact does not change at all. Frank will still be number 1.

How is Frank a bigger target than Shane for Boogie, Ian, Jenn, Joe, Ashley or Wil?

And why would Frank and Boogie not go after Shane once Janelle is gone knowing Shane tried to blindside them last week?

Last edited by Nikolas on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:43 pm

southernboy wrote:

I've seen them manipulate things for Rachel
last year, Dick Donato on Season 8 and Jeff on Season 11 WAY MORE than
they ever did for Janelle and no one here ever mentions those.

I'll stick up for Erika and Lorraine and say that I've heard them say numerous times that they'd rather the game be played cleanly (no production manipulation) even to the detriment of their personal favorites. And I feel the same way.

That said, All Stars was certainly rigged in favor of Janelle...but it was WILL doing the rigging, not production. That's why when he left, she didn't last very long.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:45 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

How is Frank a bigger target than Shane for Boogie, Ian, Jenn, Joe or Wil?
W

With the exception of the week he won HOH, who has the house been gunning for every week??? He would be gone if not for the ridiculousness that happened on Thursday. I still dont get why they didnt evict Frank and THEN put the coaches in the game?? Makes no sense to me.

As far as Ian, Jenn, Wil and Joe, I dont see Ian or Jenn winning anything. Wil and Joe have said numerous times that they are after coaches. Plus I think both of them aren't very fond of Frank where Wil and Shane seem to have bonded. I could be wrong...its been known to happen occasionally BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 767614
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:53 pm

Lorraine wrote:

who has the house been gunning for every week???

But Lorriane, things have changed now. Shane has won WAY more comps than anyone expected and has emerged as a bigger threat than Frank. Also, they haven't been gunning for Frank every week. Week one, Kara was the target and Frank was the pawn (unbelievably) and by the time Wilie tried to switch it up, people were against him and didn't want to go along. It was never really a "We must get Frank out!"

Last week, Frank wasn't even the target until Shane won POV, saw his chance and took it. And even then, holy shit they had to bounce that around from every fucking angle and it almost didn't even happen until the final stretch.

And I still want to know why leaving Frank and Boogie together is good for Shane when

1) they're both capable of winning HOH and POV
2) they both won't have Janelle as their #1 target if she leaves and
3) they both know that Shane tried to blindside them last week and have already discussed taking him out several times.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:58 pm

I guess what is confusing me about our convo Nik is this, when did Janelle become everyones number 1 target? Its been Frank/Shane
From Dani and Shanes perspective, get a coach out while the getting is good. Its not going to be Dan or Britney which leaves them with Boogie and Janelle. It should have been this way from the start. If this does not happen (evicting Janelle) the coaches run away with this game and I dont know about you, but I dont think my stomach is strong enough for that.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 2:59 pm

Nikolas I love when you get all logical and stuff LOL.

Let them shoot themselves in the foot. Danielle and Shane will evict Janelle this week and Shane will either go next week or spend the next few weeks wining HOH and POV to save himself before finally getting the boot.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:04 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I guess what is confusing me about our convo Nik is this, when did Janelle become everyones number 1 target? Its been Frank/Shane

Janelle became the #1 target when the coaches entered the game. That's why they're all in favor of getting her out now.

Lorraine wrote:
From Dani and Shane'ss perspective, get a coach out while the getting is good.

Lorraine, I've said this a couple of times now, but maybe you missed it? I AGREE that it's in the newbies best interest to get rid of a coach, but it's not in Danielle & Shane's best interest for that coach to be JANELLE this week.

Lorraine wrote:
Its not going to be Dan or Britney which leaves them with Boogie and Janelle.

And as I said, it should be Boogie. Janelle at least has nominal value as a shield for Shane. Leave her in the game and everyone will STILL want her out next week. Whereas if you leave Boogie and Frank together (and without Janelle to distract them) they'll go after Shane because he already tried to blindside them. Bottom line: there's no way Boogie and Frank are leaving Shane alone next week if Janelle isn't there.

That's why I said take out Boogie because:

1) It leaves Janelle as a larger target than Shane
2) It prevents Dan from teaming up with Boogie
3) It gets rid of a coach
4) It breaks up Boogie and Frank

This is a no-brainer for Danielle but of course, she has no brain. She's on the right track in backdooring a coach, but she's choosing the wrong one for her own game because Janelle called her fat. BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 290276
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next