BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 3 Discussion  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 3 Discussion

Go down 
+6
nicolefan75
Nikolas
Jay
bostongirl
Lorraine
Erika
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Yes!!!! So glad Shane won HOH!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:00 am

YESS!! I can watch this week!!! Goooo Shane!!!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:03 am

How about Joe during hoh comp taking all that time to line up his stuff like he was performing brain surgery....what an ASS Frank calling julie Jules was another asshole move
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 am

Joe is a character, LOL!!

Shane and Danielle are already planning how many nights they'll sleep in the HOH bed together, I can't blame Shane I'd cuddle with Danielle if I was him too, lol!!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:07 am

Janelle is telling Dan that Boogie and Brit must be working together because frank layed on the bed next to Brit. She is really grasping now, Boogies team just sent out Brit's player...no one is that dumb to believe that Janelle
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:08 am

bostongirl wrote:
Janelle is telling Dan that Boogie and Brit must be working together because frank layed on the bed next to Brit. She is really grasping now, Boogies team just sent out Brit's player...no one is that dumb to believe that Janelle

Janelle's gameplay has really made me sick this past week. Really REALLY grasping at straws there. She never shuts up. She's starting to remind me of Shelly... looks wise too with the overly inflated lips
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:11 am

Jay wrote:

Shane and Danielle are already planning how many nights they'll sleep in the HOH bed together, I can't blame Shane I'd cuddle with Danielle if I was him too, lol!!

I can tell Danielle has a super low self esteem...she is practically throwing herself at shane, and the way she reacted when Janelle told her that Jojo called her fat..I can tell she doesnt have much confidence.

How funny would it be Jo jo came back in and he had to alternate nights with them....lol. Poor brit sleeping in the attached room awkward !!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:18 am

I still cannot believe that Janelle told Danielle that JoJo called her fat....I mean wtf was that? Like Dr. Will said...she will be nothing but a 3 time loser.....LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT!!!!! ziiiinnnggggg!! More Dr. Will!!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:20 am

Is it safe to assume that if america votes the coaches back into the game then the hg's will be released from sequester?
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:21 am

Shane just told Danielle that as of right now he's going after Janelle's team, looks like Boogie's team wins again if Shane doesn't change his mind , wow
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:22 am

I'm pretty sure Janelle picked Wil to be on her team cuz she thought he was her friend Rachel from BB6.

BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  Screen12
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:23 am

lol Nik!!!!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 12:53 am

JOe is going to make Shane and Brit a big royal breakfast ( not to suck up just for tv purposes) What a douche ass licker
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:04 am

bostongirl wrote:
Jay wrote:

I can tell Danielle has a super low self esteem...she is practically throwing herself at shane, and the way she reacted when Janelle told her that Jojo called her fat..I can tell she doesnt have much confidence.

How funny would it be Jo jo came back in and he had to alternate nights with them....lol. Poor brit sleeping in the attached room awkward !!!!

That would be funny bg, Shane would have to build a fierce pillow wall like Dr. Will used to do to Janelle on BB7
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:39 am

LOL @ Dan hiding in the HOH bathroom when Joe came up to talk to Shane
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:43 am

bostongirl wrote:
JOe is going to make Shane and Brit a big royal breakfast ( not to suck up just for tv purposes) What a douche BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  116898

ugh! I can't stand Joe... I know I rarely say that huh? lol

I really hated how he tried to weasel cigarettes out of JoJo and then said if she didn't leave them (him, Janelle, and Frank) some cigs that well she wouldn't be leaving with class...yeah that seems totally rational to consider someone not classy because they won't leave you their cigarettes
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:28 pm

I don't know if this has changed already but apparently last night Britney/Shane teamed up with Dan/Daniele and planned to nominate one from Team Boogie and one from Team Janelle. I hope this sticks because I was so worried Shane would stick with Boogie/Frank and as of now it seems he has no intention (I need Boogie to lose something so he'll realize he's not Dr Will controlling everything and stop being so smug).

This plan is brilliant* because as long as one person from Team Janelle and Team Boogie are on the block, that means each side will have three votes and Danielle would be the deciding vote, thereby allowing Shane/Britney/Dan/Danielle to evict whomever they want this week. And of course whomever they decide to evict, Shane/Danielle can just approach the other team and say, "We'll save your player this week if you don't put us up next week."

(*look for brilliant plan to change in the next few hours)
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:30 pm

Nikolas wrote:
I don't know if this has changed already but apparently last night Britney/Shane teamed up with Dan/Daniele and planned to nominate one from Team Boogie and one from Team Janelle. I hope this sticks because I was so worried Shane would stick with Boogie/Frank and as of now it seems he has no intention (I need Boogie to lose something so he'll realize he's not Dr Will controlling everything and stop being so smug).

This plan is brilliant* because as long as one person from Team Janelle and Team Boogie are on the block, that means each side will have three votes and Danielle would be the deciding vote, thereby allowing Shane/Britney/Dan/Danielle to evict whomever they want this week. And of course whomever they decide to evict, Shane/Danielle can just approach the other team and say, "We'll save your player this week if you don't put us up next week."

(*look for brilliant plan to change in the next few hours)

Have they decided who is going up? Hoping its any combo of Frank/Joe/Wil.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:42 pm

I think it's Frank/Wil. Unfortunately Shane wants to evict Wil instead of Frank. Britney and Daniele would rather evict Frank and nominate Joe. They both told Shane that Wil is still more trustworthy than Joe but he doesn't seem to agree. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:05 pm

The logical move is for Frank to go and wil as a second choice. However that leaves Joe to make our skin crawl with his creeper stories a little longer. Its funny, alot of ppl liked Joe the 1st few days but from what i'm reading and hearing he might have about 25 fans and 15 of them are family members...lol. I just want to see how Joe acts on the block, i think it will be quite amusing.

Joe and Frank have been doing quite a bit of trash talking about Janelle to eachother this week. If the coaches come in ( or should i say when) i think they will kiss her ass but work extra hard to get her out.

Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Janelle won coaches comp, and saved Wil

Have-nots are :
Ian and Joe. They got Cereal and Salmon for the week.

Nominations still to follow.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:16 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Janelle won coaches comp, and saved Wil

That works out PERFECTLY because now Shane may be forced to put up Frank and Joe! clap
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:33 pm

What a crazy last hour lol. That HOH room was a revolving door!! Both Boogie and Janelle scrambling is awesome. Good thing Dani/Dan came in to settle Shane and Brit down and tell them to put up one from each because they were considering two of Janelle's. Hopefully Brit was the last one in Shane's ear. Boogie and Frank seemed so desperate in that last pitch and I hate to say it but Brit owned Boogie in that one part about last week and Shane going home.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Ugh....he actually nommed Ashley and Joe??? Why not Frank and Joe!!! oh Shane, I hope you have a plan.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:11 am

Lorraine wrote:
Ugh....he actually nommed Ashley and Joe??? Why not Frank and Joe!!! oh Shane, I hope you have a plan.

Of course, Boogie and Frank were in Shane and Britney's ears right before Shane was called to the DR. It seems like Shane panicked and just made a rash decision. Maybe it's me, but it seems like the HOH has very little time this season to meet with the other HGs and have strong meetings and thus make better decisions because of the stupid coaches comp being played so late in the day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 3 Discussion    BB14 - Week 3 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 3 Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next