BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion

Go down 
+8
Jay
SMOOCHES
Lorraine
bostongirl
nicolefan75
CC123
Nikolas
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Quote :
This is Lydia levels of dumb folks.

ahhhh I knew that we would agree on something. BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 767614
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:54 am

Who saw the HOH convo between the four coaches tonight? Based off that convo Dan's on board with the Avengers, Janelle's in trouble if things don't change by the veto ceremony
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:41 am

Well people here are gonna be happy because Dan (the only thing standing between Janelle and eviction) basically did a huge 180 and threw her under the bus. They're gonna backdoor Janelle but they're using the veto on Wil so Joe/Ashley/Wil won't know that they're in an alliance with Boogie and Frank.

There's now an alliance of Dan/Danielle/Britney/Shane/Ian, an alliance of Dan/Danielle/Britney/Shane/Boogie/Frank, and Joe/Ashley/Wil are just on their own.

Dan basically realized after a Coach meeting that Boogie and Janelle cannot work together so he abandoned the idea of a coach alliance. My guess is he knows he can still get Frank out in the next two weeks because if Joe/Ashley/Wil win HOH, they can be talked into that, and if Dan/Danielle/Britney/Ian get HOH, he can get them to do it.

Anyone watching all this unfold knows Dan is running shit in this house. They're all basically talking to him like he's HOH and head of the two alliances. And Janelle will be watching Dan run shit from home next week.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:54 am

Yup, like I said on last week's thread I felt Dan outta the four coaches has the best chance of going all the way.

I still think things can change, Janelle has to STAY in Dan's ear these next three days
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:35 am

I'm not a Boogie or Janelle fan, I want Frank gone and I really think Frank & Boogie are going to screw the hell out of the 4 of them, but I am so loving this blind siding Janelle plan. Finally some arguing going to go down. Does anyone know what time they usually do the ceremony? I want to be at my screen as soon as the feeds come back.........GET THE HELL OUT JANELLE! laughing
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:04 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
I'm not a Boogie or Janelle fan, I want Frank gone and I really think Frank & Boogie are going to screw the hell out of the 4 of them, but I am so loving this blind siding Janelle plan. Finally some arguing going to go down. Does anyone know what time they usually do the ceremony? I want to be at my screen as soon as the feeds come back.........GET THE HELL OUT JANELLE! laughing

Janelle doesn't see it coming, she's gonna be so pissed, LOL!! I'm not sure what time the veto ceremony is, I think it happens around 4pm Big Brother time?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:57 am

This people in the house need to make up their minds and stick to it. I went to bed and woke up this morning with Janelle going again, BB needs to move to the east so I don't miss anymore lol. Has boogie said anything about going back on the four or does he seem down for it? Been so busy with work and school haven't been able to watch much the last few days. I'm not so sure this is the best move for Dan. There will be drama though and that will be exciting. Veto I think is around 2pm ish its usually afternoon bbt.

Ash/Jen/Wil made an alliance called team tits.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:30 am

southernboy wrote:
Well people here are gonna be happy because Dan (the only thing standing between Janelle and eviction) basically did a huge 180 and threw her under the bus. They're gonna backdoor Janelle but they're using the veto on Wil so Joe/Ashley/Wil won't know that they're in an alliance with Boogie and Frank.

There's now an alliance of Dan/Danielle/Britney/Shane/Ian, an alliance of Dan/Danielle/Britney/Shane/Boogie/Frank, and Joe/Ashley/Wil are just on their own.

Dan basically realized after a Coach meeting that Boogie and Janelle cannot work together so he abandoned the idea of a coach alliance. My guess is he knows he can still get Frank out in the next two weeks because if Joe/Ashley/Wil win HOH, they can be talked into that, and if Dan/Danielle/Britney/Ian get HOH, he can get them to do it.

Anyone watching all this unfold knows Dan is running shit in this house. They're all basically talking to him like he's HOH and head of the two alliances. And Janelle will be watching Dan run shit from home next week.

Well, I for one am not upset by this decision that's for sure. The only thing I would like better would be Dan being evicted but I'll take a Janelle blindside!

She pretty much did it to herself. Her gameplay has been pretty sloppy.

Whether it were true or not, I don't know but the fact that Janelle went out of her way to tell Danielle that JoJo had been making fun of her by calling her fat and making fun of her thighs is just unnecessary. And she did it for her own amusement as she was bored. Well it came back to bite her. That wasn't the only thing that Danielle had a problem with about her but it's almost vindication for Danielle feeling bad about herself for Janelle's amusement.

Not to mention all the lies she has been caught in. It doesn't matter who the houseguest is... once they caught in a mess of lies it's really hard to recover from that. She can't be trusted not just by 1 person but they are all saying it. That's why I say her gameplay was sloppy. All of the lies and talking shit is why she is going up.

Somehow Ashley, Wil, and Jenn have found out that Daniele and them are going to possibly be putting up Janelle as they are not 100% certain but they suspect it and they are so happy and hopeful that this is true. Does anyone know how they found out that Janelle could be going up on the block today?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 7-0 vote for Janelle to be evicted as they too seem very excited for her eviction.

I don't believe for a second that Dan will win this game, the others want him out! They know he's the brains of the operation and if somehow one of them gets HOH they will be gunning for him. He may be running shit for now but I don't see it lasting for him, still a lot of people there and he is not going to weasel his way to the end like he did in season 10. I am liking the newbies finally talking game!

Silent Six - Boogie, Frank, Dan, Danielle, Britney, Shane ... with of course Ian being in Dan and Britney's back pocket

Team Tits - Ashley, Jenn, Wil (Joe who they don't fully trust because of his big mouth)
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 am

can someone please inform me on how those 3 came up with the name team tits boobie shake boobie shake boobie shake
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:46 pm

We have trivia....POV meeting underway
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 1:48 pm

I guess production didn't want anymore filp flopping doing it right way in the morning.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:00 pm

OH SHIT....TRIVIA....I just woke up from watching these assholes until 5am........Whew I am doing the happy dance this is going to be epic! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:04 pm

I decided last night that I was not going to watch the feeds nor was I going to watch BB after dark. I went to bed early and this is my punishment for that. I am going to have to watch flashback later today. I have to see for myself how in the world Dan was convinced to do this. scratch
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:11 pm

Smooches, why is it always you and I on this board when something epic is going to happen? lol
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I decided last night that I was not going to watch the feeds nor was I going to watch BB after dark. I went to bed early and this is my punishment for that. I am going to have to watch flashback later today. I have to see for myself how in the world Dan was convinced to do this. scratch

Basically, Boogie was talking to Dan trying to convince him and Brittany & Jani came in the room to have a coaches meeting to see if they all could work together and Boogie straight out told Jani he didn't trust her. He said 80% of the lies in the house has been coming from her and her players. And she just sat there. Then she said she wasn't playing with her players anymore and they should all work together once Frank is gone. But Boogie wasn't trying to hear that and suggested since she isn't working with her players anymore then why not put up Joe and evict him and again she just sat there like a dumb ass. She was pretty pathetic. A lot more was said but basically Brit & Dan was like wow Jani is a liar and didn't have any comeback for Boogie and they respected the fact that he straight out told Jani he didn't trust her and didn't want to form an alliance with her. So they got Shane & Dani took a vote and decided to go through with this. Janelle sealed her own fate.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Smooches, why is it always you and I on this board when something epic is going to happen? lol

Girl, I don't know, but last night was the wrong night to miss the feeds because Janelle was pretty pathetic. And Brit had a breakdown because she felt like a bad person being Janelle friend and knowing what's going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:21 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Girl, I don't know, but last night was the wrong night to miss the feeds because Janelle was pretty pathetic. And Brit had a breakdown because she felt like a bad person being Janelle friend and knowing what's going to happen.

It figures. I stayed up the night before Kara's eviction hoping HOPING that Ashely would not flip and she did. I stayed up the other night to see if they were going to go along with Boogies plan only to see that fail. Of course I go to bed when something exciting happens.
I am happy to see the newbs (Jenn, Wil and Ashley) finally enter the game. I dont know if its too little too late but damn, DO SOMETHING!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:35 pm

I missed them making their alliance. When I finally went to bed at 5 they were still up in the kitchen having a ball, but I couldn't hang anymore so they must have done this when I went to bed.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:37 pm

Danielle used the veto on Wil.

JANELLE is the replacement nom.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:45 pm

I forgot to mention that my boy Dan asked Boogie to start a argument with Jani.... Don't know if he's going to do it, but I am waiting for it!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:03 pm

There is a lot of time between now and Thursday. Anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:06 pm

I doubt the vote will change but with these people who knows.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Noooooooo Lorraine, don't jinx it, I don't like Janelle and I am loving this. no2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:24 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Noooooooo Lorraine, don't jinx it, I don't like Janelle and I am loving this. BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 455519

Not trying to jinx it...lol. But here are my thoughts....this vote can so easily be flipped by Thursday. If they vote out Frank, Dan gets exactly what he wanted from the door. Frank gone, all 4 coaches still in the game. It could happen although right now, everyone is promising her their vote even though they have no intention of doing so. You know the bb house. Anything can happen.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Lorraine wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Noooooooo Lorraine, don't jinx it, I don't like Janelle and I am loving this. BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 455519

Not trying to jinx it...lol. But here are my thoughts....this vote can so easily be flipped by Thursday. If they vote out Frank, Dan gets exactly what he wanted from the door. Frank gone, all 4 coaches still in the game. It could happen although right now, everyone is promising her their vote even though they have no intention of doing so. You know the bb house. Anything can happen.

You are right anything can happen by Thursday, but it seem she's burned just about everyone in the house. And her pitty party of being so innocent of things is annoying me. So is Dani, how you cry & whine like a lil' bitch after making a move.......I am just waiting for arguing to go down. To be honest I really want Frank & Boogie gone, but I love how this happened to Jani.
Back to top Go down
southernboy
BB Lover
BB Lover
southernboy

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Lorraine wrote:

If they vote out Frank, Dan gets exactly what he wanted from the door.

Except he doesn't want that anymore. When Dan saw how Boogie and Janelle interacted last night, he realized he could not make a coach alliance work. As soon as Janelle left the room, he said to Boogie, "Well that's clearly never going to work." That's why he decided to cut his losses. The only thing standing between Janelle and eviction was Dan. As soon as he decided not to keep her, she had no other way to save herself. She's doomed unless Dan has a chance of heart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB14 - Week 4 Discussion    BB14 - Week 4 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB14 - Week 4 Discussion
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next