BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion

Go down 
+7
nicolefan75
sammyf
Lorraine
Jay
leahtahd
Nikolas
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 am

Daniele is so screwed right now. Amazing. She engineered a great strategy and it all came undone -- the same way it did for Will on Season 7 -- simply because the two sides being played actually talked to each other. I can't stand Brenchel and Jeff (I'm OK with Jordan) but good for them for figuring out what's best for them.

Basically, they only need four votes to keep Adam over Dominic (Rachel breaks the tie) and they have three guaranteed (Brendan, Jordan and Jeff) and one out of two most likely (Porsche/Shelly). So unless Daniele gets hip to their scheme and can rally all the newbies against them (including Porsche and Shelly, she needs all five which makes her position more difficult), Dominic will be evicted and Brenchel & J&J will also have Adam on their side after voting to keep him. That leaves Daniele, Kalia and Lowan all by themselves with Shelly in the middle.

If that happens, Daniele either needs to win the next HOH and use that power to rally ALL the newbies against the vet pairs (which the newbies should've had the good sense to do from week one) OR Dominic re-enters the house, wins HOH and he and Daniele do the same thing. So in essence, there's a small window for her to turn this around but otherwise she's fucked.

Interestingly, this was the same position Daniele and Dick found themselves in Season 8 when they thought they had the votes to boot Eric, their alliance turned on them, and the Donatos ended up on the block. Had it not been for America's Player, Dick would have been evicted that week. I guess what I'm saying is that Daniele has good offensive game skills but she's weak on the defensive. America sending back Dom into the house (providing he wins the next HOH) will be another deux ex machina -- just like America's Player -- that Daniele needs to turn everything around in her favor. I certainly hope it happens. I can't take any more of Brenchel and J&J winning and running the house.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:05 am

Jay wrote:
Lmao @ Thug Brendan saying Danielle can't touch him in comps, this cat is hilarious!!

He's an insufferable know-it-all and the way he treats Rachel actually makes me feel sorry for her. He has an inflated view of himself and his abilities that haven't changed since last season. Someone needs to remind Brendan that Daniele won FIVE vetos in a range of competitions on her season while Brendan sucked in things like endurance and Q&A and bowling last year.

The other day he also said, "Jordan's a nice girl but she's not a good gameplayer." Um...WHAT?? Jordan actually won her season you dipshit! And unlike Brendan, her entire game wasn't "Win HOH and POV."

Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 9:02 am

It's not looking good for Dani the next time Brenchal or Jejo are HOH. She made the classic mistake of playing too hard, too fast.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:29 am

nicolefan75 wrote:
CBS Broadcast- Big Brother Episode 8

Tonight's episode was kinda dull. If you seen one Brenchel fight, you have seen them all! I really wish the producers would stop with the Brenchel scenes and focus a little bit more on some other HGs. I know I am contradicting myself because Brenchel does bring drama, but it seemed like I saw tonight's episode already (regardless if this was on the live feeds or not). I am still confused with Thursday's show showcasing Adam and Dominic when it was Cassi and Shelly on the block, but whatever! I would have enjoyed more scenes of the luxury competition and reward more IMO. Of course Brenchel was pissed that they weren't picked to watch a 30 minute TV Show and hang out with David Hasselhoff. I was more annoyed with Brendon honestly than with Rachel. What is with his constant controlling? BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 698893

A few comments about Sundays episode. Watching the Brenchal saga again and again and again.....uhhhhhh is Big Brother trying to pull a Jersey shore and shove them down our throats like they did with Ronnie and Sammi? Both pairs equally annoying with their constant fighting, bickering, crying and whining. Get a clue!!!! BUT...in all fairness, is it possible that they are the only ones giving them anything worthy of airing? This is not exactly a powerhouse of entertainment...lets be real now..we all have the feeds. BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 667317

Also, can anyone PLEASE tell me how Jordan got David Hasselhoff from bars of soap and opera glasses? Hilarious!! My best friend called me last night and we were losing it! She had it on DVR and she said she played it back 3-4 times and still couldnt figure out her logic.scratch She is a difficult person not to like.

Finally, Jeff in the DR...."Rachels engaged? I had no idea, did anyone else know that"? BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 301583 BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 143808
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:46 am

Lorraine I think she said something about the soap company being called bay and then you use the glasses to watch so she got baywatch from that and then how out of all the characters she picks david hasselhoff I don't know lol.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Lawon is such a bad liar, you can tell Brenchel ain't buying shit he's saying right now
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:31 pm

well looks like the BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 722235 in the BB house. Daniele is in hot water with just about everyone.....I am just not sure why she is pushing so hard to get rid of Jeff. Concentrate on keeping Dom and then go after Jeff next week or whenever. This whole idea of the BD of Jeff is her downfall. Why she broke away from the vet alliance this early is baffling as well. So the plan was for them to be final 5 right. Couldnt she see what a GREAT position that would have been for her if it had happened? The couples would have gone after each other and kissing her butt big time for a vote. I think that she could have coasted right to the end had she played her cards right.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:00 pm

Lorraine, she probably should have known better than to trust Brenchel with backdooring Jeff, but objectively it's never a good idea to go to F5 with two couples. There's no guarantee they wouldn't just try to get rid of her at that point -- Brenchel would be likely to see her as a stronger competitor than Jeff and Jordan combined and could prevent her from getting to F4 just for that -- and depending on what happened with the HOH/POV she could easily be out. And what a terrible idea it would be to leave it up to HOH/POV when you're in the F5 with THREE good competitors (Brendan/Jeff/Rachel).

Also, you never want to let tight pairs like that get to F4 -- and that's what would happen even if one of Brendan/Rachel/Jordan/Jeff had been evicted at F5. Plus you always want to give yourself as much wiggle room as possible and two tight couples in F5? Not a lot of wiggle room there.

No, Daniele's mistake was coming right out and pressuring Rachel to backdoor Jeff rather than being more subtle. Rachel already had issues with Jeff and Jordan and was already considering lashing out at them. Daniele should have found a way to exploit that chasm and let Rachel think backdooring Jeff was her own idea (that's what Dr Will would do) and then she'd be far more amenable. And if that still wasn't working, then back off and wait for Dominic to win HOH and do the dirty work. She also should have spent more time buttering up Rachel and letting her think the two of them were tight rather than making it obvious that she'd rather be spending her time with the newbies and finding different ways to "jokingly" call Rachel a moron/loon/weirdo to her face.

In other words, Daniele had the right idea but the wrong execution.

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:09 pm

bottom line Nik, she could have coasted for several weeks. She had to know, like everyone else knew, that eventually these two couples were going to go after each other. Her and her dad vs Jessica and Eric should have been a great learning experience for her. She could have been "the Zach" of this season. Her and her dad struck first and broke up and evicted Jess and Eric. I firmly believe this would have been the case this season. Her position was an excellent one and she has no one to blame but herself for her predicament now. Pressing so hard to BD Jeff will be her fatal error if indeed she goes out of this game out of the money. That and her crush on Dom will be her downfall.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Lorraine wrote:
bottom line Nik, she could have coasted for several weeks. She had to know, like everyone else knew, that eventually these two couples were going to go after each other. Her and her dad vs Jessica and Eric should have been a great learning experience for her. She could have been "the Zach" of this season. Her and her dad struck first and broke up and evicted Jess and Eric. I firmly believe this would have been the case this season. Her position was an excellent one and she has no one to blame but herself for her predicament now. Pressing so hard to BD Jeff will be her fatal error if indeed she goes out of this game out of the money. That and her crush on Dom will be her downfall.

I totally agree that pushing for Jeff as hard as she did is what did her in (and props to you Lorraine for calling that since last week) and I agree she probably could have waited another week or two. I just disagree strongly that she should have gone to F5 with the couples or that such a move is EVER a smart one. You bring up Zach, but he kind of proves my point. Zach let a couple get all the way to F4 and THEN tried to take them out and look what happened. He didn't make it to the finals.

Indeed, BB history is ripe with this warning that you shouldn't be the middle man/odd man out at F5:

On BB4, Erika was the middle man/odd man out at F5 between the two guys and Jun/Allison and she was promptly evicted at F4.

On BB5, Diane was the middle man/odd man out at F5 between Drew/Cowboy and Nakomis/Karen and she was promptly evicted at F3.

On BB7, Chicken George was the odd man out at F5 with Chilltown plus their "dates" and he was promptly evicted at F5.

On BB10, Jerry was the middle man/odd man out at F5 between Dan/Memphis and Keesha/Renny and he was promptly evicted at F3.

On BB11, Michelle was the middle man/odd man out at F5 and she was promptly evicted at F4.

On BB12, Ragan was the odd man out at F5 and he was promptly evicted at F5.

Last edited by Nikolas on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Oh and let me add to my post above...I also truly believe that the newbs would have had Jeff and Jordan and Brenchal on their radar before Daniele. If any of the newbs would win HOH, Dani was so NOT going to be up on the block. The power couples were HUGE HUGE targets and still are. Both sides would have been battling it out and Dani would have been sitting pretty. I cant think of anyone who would have been targeting her.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:22 pm

The tension has been building since last night in the house and I think it has reach the breaking point. I don't understand how Dani could make such a rookie mistake. People that are not in power should not try to make a power move this early in the game. It sucks for Dom because he is pretty much going home because of Dani. Dani told Brenchal to put them Dom/Adam up instead of Lawon/Kail and now because of her he will be going home.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:26 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Oh and let me add to my post above...I also truly believe that the newbs would have had Jeff and Jordan and Brenchal on their radar before Daniele. If any of the newbs would win HOH, Dani was so NOT going to be up on the block. The power couples were HUGE HUGE targets and still are. Both sides would have been battling it out and Dani would have been sitting pretty. I cant think of anyone who would have been targeting her.

This is VERY true. Like I said, I agree 100% with you that she could have waited another week or so (or pushed for Jeff more subtly and then retreated once Rachel didn't seem fully onboard). We only disagree on the point that she should have gone to F5 with them.

It's smart to hide behind Brenchel and J&J, yes. But if you let them go too far, they become a problem you can't control or eliminate as Zach learned on BB8 when he let the Donatos get all the way to F4.

You can only carry a grenade as your weapon for so long before it blows up in your face, you know? smile

Last edited by Nikolas on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:27 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

I totally agree that pushing for Jeff as hard as she did is what did her in (and props to you Lorraine for calling that since last week), I just disagree strongly that she should have gone to F5 with the couples or that such a move is EVER a smart one. BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 514184 You bring up Zach, but he kind of proves my point. Zach let a couple get all the way to F4 and THEN tried to take them out and look what happened. He didn't make it to the finals.

Indeed, BB history is ripe with this warning that you shouldn't be the middle man/odd man out at F5:

On BB4, Erika was the middle man/odd man out at F5 between the two guys and Jun/Allison and she was promptly evicted at F4.

On BB5, Diane was the middle man/odd man out at F5 between Drew/Cowboy and Nakomis/Karen and she was promptly evicted at F3.

On BB7, George was the middle man/odd man out at F5 with Chilltown plus their "dates" and he was promptly evicted at F5.

On BB10, Jerry was the middle man/odd man out at F5 between Dan/Memphis and Keesha/Renny and he was promptly evicted at F3.

On BB11, Michelle was the middle man/odd man out at F5 and she was promptly evicted at F4.

On BB12, Ragan was the odd man out at F5 and he was promptly evicted at F5.

I see what you are saying Nik, but in my opinion, Dani is a better player than all you have mentioned and quite possibly could have been or could be the girl to pull it off. Plus, Zach just about took out Dick and Daniele. Very close to the huge upset. I mean it came right down to the final HOH. My wish at this point is that she OWN it, realize her mistakes and regroup instead of sitting around, calling everyone stupid and assholes and anything else she can think of. Its not over yet, she should realize that. But we did see her whine and moan when her dad left the game even though she was handed a golden key!!! Its a quality in her that I will never get used to.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Lorraine wrote:

I see what you are saying Nik, but in my opinion, Dani is a better player than all you have mentioned and quite possibly could have been or could be the girl to pull it off. Plus, Zach just about took out Dick and Daniele. Very close to the huge upset.

Thing is, it's NEVER happened on Big Brother where someone went into F5/F4 with odds stacked against them, no way to infiltrate tight alliances, and simply won their way to the finals. I think the reason is because at the endgame, you have to basically win three out of five competitions in a row to make that happen (F4 HOH or F4 POV plus 2 parts of the Final HOH) and if you have no allies helping you do that, it's almost impossible. Better competitors have tried and failed at that non-strategy -- most notably Janelle in Season 6 and Season 7. And you're basically asking Dani to do that against people who actually can compete.

Lorraine wrote:
My wish at this point is that she OWN it, realize her mistakes and regroup instead of sitting around, calling everyone stupid and assholes and anything else she can think of. Its not over yet, she should realize that. But we did see her whine and moan when her dad left the game even though she was handed a golden key!!! Its a quality in her that I will never get used to.

Oh I totally agree with you on this! smile In fact her whining is the reason I didn't like her on BB8. I had hoped she'd outgrown that and I still hope she'll find a way to pull it off. It's not over for her, especially if Dominic returns, but she needs to get her shit together. Dani or Dom need to win the next HOH and use that to unite the newbies against the vets once and for all (the way Danielle did in All Stars when she won the first endurance comp and united everyone against Season 6).
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:53 pm

With Dominic possibly leaving this week, would viewers still want Cassi to return or Dominic? I actually find Dominic more entertaining than Cassi and I know others on the board mentioned that Cassi would still stay true to her word in the game, where I think Dominic would be backstabbing the other HGs left and right. Imagine Dominic returning to the game practically voiding Rachel's reign as HOH...talk about drama and shit hit the fan I don't know if she would get as upset as Chima, but the reaction from Brenchel alone... smiley_yikes: popcorn
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Can someone please provide the timecodes of the events where rachel and jordan talked and when Jeff and Dom argued. It would be helpful to understand what everyone is talking about.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:13 am

I think it's almost guaranteed Dominic will get more votes than Cassi.

pajamajon, I'm not sure about the Jeff/Dom, but the Brendan/Dani/Rachel thing (which is worth watching especially for how Dani puts Brendan in his place) is at 10:52 am on July 25th. I LOVE when Dani tells Brendan, "Don't talk down to me Brendan. I actually got to the end of this game, I got further than you." Exactly! He's such an arrogant ass. He needs to be reminded that he's not the best BB player. Also, he always talks down to Rachel and I love the finally another woman is refusing to put up with that.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:15 pm

Very interesting convo with dom trying to make his last plea with Jeff,Brendan and Rachel came half way through. Dom pretty much threw everyone under the bus spilled the majority of how the things went down this week and Jeff had some really good one liners. It started about 3:45ish I think.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:46 pm

Well I hope you all watched the fight...finally something worthy. You know what is making me sick to my stomach right now? Daniele absolutely kissing newb ASS!! Oh how the "mighty" have fallen.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Finally, indeed! Ok, Shelly is playing such a good game that even I am unclear as to where her loyalties lie. That woman can lie! She is not going to vote to keep Dominick is she? I am thinking she is going to vote to evict him and blame it on Porsche to the others. I truly wish they would flip it and vote out Adam. It is exactly what this game needs.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:05 pm

By the way, I love how sanctimonious Jeff is about the way Danielle speaks to him when he talks down to most of the house. Doctor, heal thyself! (Not denying that Danielle always has an attitude--but Jeff & Brendon are so disrespectful especially to women).
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:28 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
Finally, indeed! Ok, Shelly is playing such a good game that even I am unclear as to where her loyalties lie. That woman can lie! She is not going to vote to keep Dominick is she? I am thinking she is going to vote to evict him and blame it on Porsche to the others. I truly wish they would flip it and vote out Adam. It is exactly what this game needs.

She ran right to Jordan and told her everything....lol....quite crafty!! Now she is in the HOH telling them all....lol...too much!
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:33 pm

I see that! She is such a duplicitous player! It would not be smart for her to vote with the newbies, but it would certainly create great fireworks for the viewers.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Now, I think we can rest assured that Dominick will be the one returning to the house at some point next week (Pandora's box? I wonder how they will do it).
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

annnnnddddd enter Porsche.....I hope Daniele isnt counting all her votes that she rallied for Dom!! Ain't gonna happen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next