BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 4 Discussion  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 4 Discussion

Go down 
+7
sammyf
leahtahd
Lorraine
nicolefan75
Jay
jaychel
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:55 pm

An endurance comp!!! Love these comps!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
jaychel
BB Fan
BB Fan
jaychel

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 pm

I can't wait for Big Brother After Dark!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Rachel is already bitching ya'll, LOL
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:36 pm

As much I'm sick of Jeff, Brenchel needs to be broken up this week
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:37 pm

Just to add to discussion: Daniele is the new HOH. A vet still has power, but a new direction to the game...finally!! popcorn popcorn popcorn

Brenchel complaining in purple room already over Kalia.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Brendon, Lawon, and Jordan are Have Nots

Jeff won 10K

Adam wins an Elf Suit
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:42 pm

This just shows how Brenchel are sore losers, complaining already, and Rachel wonders why America hates her!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 pm

"That Comp was meant for a little person to win" according to Brendon, LOL!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:59 pm

Jay wrote:
"That Comp was meant for a little person to win" according to Brendon, LOL!!

We knew that was coming!! lol
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:19 am

Is it me, or does the house seem smaller now that Dominic is gone....so weird being it is only one person. don't know

Meanwhile, Lawon and Jordan will be spending the week in a well lit room with Brenchel all week. I hope Brenchel will have some control over their urges...the live feeders will be able to see everything. puke
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:17 pm

So what does Dani do now? I don't see how she can't nom Brendon and Jeff. Problem with that is next week she can't play HOH and who is she aligned with? She will have to know that at least 4 people will be gunning for her (Rachel, Jordan, Shelly and who is left from the Brendon and Jeff eviction) and you can even throw in Porsche and Adam as wild cards. I am just not sure where Lawon stands, and Kalia....well she changes daily it seems. Not much to build on I would say. She can't wimp out though. She has to get rid of a big gun...I think she will. I still say that she should have let Kalia have it and let her get rid of someone. I do not think for one minute that Kalia would have nommed Dani.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:42 pm

How the hell did Dani take herself from the absolute best position in the house to being screwed as soon as soon as she doesn't win POV or HOH? What a lame bitch! She should have thrown it to that irrelevant person whose name I refuse to look up. I think the smart move is to put up Jeff and Brendon then you can just put up Rachel/Jordan if their partner gets taken off, but I'd bet money that she'll put up Brendon and Rachel. Personally I think if Brendon wins veto he won't use it on himself. If he's up with Rachel he'll take her off and he's up with Jeff then he'll leave noms the same so that Rachel won't be on the block.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Have Nots are eating Seaweed and Sardines

Meanwhile, I honestly can't get a true feeling as to who Daniele is going to put up....I saw the Brenchel/Daniele meeting in the HOH which ended with Daniele hugging them both and then holding her hands up in frustration and the gun to the head motion as Brenchel left the room with the door closing behind them. Brenchel made good points as far as trying to get out floaters, but I think Daniele is the one that is being the most honest as far as stating that she is done with them (which was mentioned in the DR and in passing to some of the newbies). She was someone that was really bored by not competing for nearly 30 days and whether she is stating to everyone that she is in the worst position in the game based on recent events...she will win when she has to. Daniele will only be defeated if she is backdoored. My belief remains that it will be Jeff and Brendon nominated...I think the only one safe under Daniele's reign among the vets is Jordan. don't know
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 7:56 pm

Dani wants either Brendan or Rachel gone this week so she has to put up B/R together or else Rachel can win POV and take Brendan off and both are safe.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:45 pm

sammyf wrote:
Dani wants either Brendan or Rachel gone this week so she has to put up B/R together or else Rachel can win POV and take Brendan off and both are safe.

Wouldn't it be awesome if someone like Kalia or Lawon won the POV this week and Brenchel would have to kiss up to some "floaters"? Although, I think it would be too funny if Adam won the POV with his Elf Suit. Just watching Brendon and Rachel fighting for their lives in the game talking to Adam in the elf suit would be hilarious. dancing banana
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Brenchel nominated
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:31 pm

It's ok. Brendon is going to invent something to cure cancer (so they are going to make way more than $500k).

(I really want Kalia to come in on Brenchel and say, "who is the cry baby NOW?")
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:41 pm

It sounds like Brendon once again is preparing to bow out of the game. I think if Brendon wins the veto, he will use it to save Rachel and not himself. We heard on the feeds numerous times that he only came back to play this season for Rachel. If we are voting people back in the game next week, I DO NOT see Brendon winning the vote at all, nor Rachel sadly. I would seriously vote for Rachel due to the drama aspect and because she is PLAYING the game.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Brenchel, Jeff/Jordan FINALLY mention that someone could be coming back inside the house...
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:04 pm

I was thinking about the whole bringing someone back and I don't see how that can work out. After this week they will be nine so what happens to the person that gets evicted the Thursday after. They think they are going to jury but they end up going home. It seems really unfair to the 5th evictee since basically someone who was out of the game the whole time automatically makes jury and how will they be able to make a decision of who to win when they missed 1 or more weeks?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:41 pm

sammyf wrote:
I was thinking about the whole bringing someone back and I don't see how that can work out. After this week they will be nine so what happens to the person that gets evicted the Thursday after. They think they are going to jury but they end up going home. It seems really unfair to the 5th evictee since basically someone who was out of the game the whole time automatically makes jury and how will they be able to make a decision of who to win when they missed 1 or more weeks?

If someone was to return, there would still be 10 people in the game after next Thursday's eviction. I honestly believe that either Rachel or Brendon will win the POV, take one of themselves off the block, forcing Daniele to put up either Jeff or Jordan. By some force of producer manipulation, either Jeff or Jordan will somehow be evicted only to be voted back in by America's Vote. None of the newbies previously evicted stand a chance to be voted back into the game if Jeff or Jordan are evicted. I really don't want THIS week to become too predictable. It may have been more interesting if Kalia was given HOH. I don't think Daniele helped her game at all going the route that she did. no2

I completely did not make any mention of your jury discussion Sammy. Sorry. I do agree that it would not be a fair or sound decision to have someone evicted for so many weeks be brought back into the game only to make jury and decide on the winner of BB if they were gone for so long, but somehow those previously evicted are brought right up to speed somehow or just voted back out!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:31 am

Jeff/Jordan were in the purple room discussing if the nominations remain the same, they would gather enough votes to evict Rachel and NOT Brendon because he is much easier to deal with in the house...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Veto Players

Daniele
Brendon
Rachel
Porsche
Jeff
Adam

Lawon is hosting
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:52 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
sammyf wrote:

If someone was to return, there would still be 10 people in the game after next Thursday's eviction. I honestly believe that either Rachel or Brendon will win the POV, take one of themselves off the block, forcing Daniele to put up either Jeff or Jordan. By some force of producer manipulation, either Jeff or Jordan will somehow be evicted only to be voted back in by America's Vote. None of the newbies previously evicted stand a chance to be voted back into the game if Jeff or Jordan are evicted. I really don't want THIS week to become too predictable. It may have been more interesting if Kalia was given HOH. I don't think Daniele helped her game at all going the route that she did. BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  455519

I completely did not make any mention of your jury discussion Sammy. Sorry. I do agree that it would not be a fair or sound decision to have someone evicted for so many weeks be brought back into the game only to make jury and decide on the winner of BB if they were gone for so long, but somehow those previously evicted are brought right up to speed somehow or just voted back out!

What Daniele will do Lloyd is if Brendon or Rachel wins POV and takes one of themselves down, she will probably put up Jordan just to assure that one of Brenchal goes home. I agree with the both of you about making the jury...I hadnt thought of that. Of course the bringing back of a HG has always been speculation...guess we'll find out on Thursday.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:00 pm

We may find out as early as Sunday's episode if someone is coming back if there ia an America's Vote mentioned. Of course nothing is certain until the live show on Thursday.

Meanwhile, since last night's nominations, nothing exciting has happened in the house. It seemed like everyone slept a lot and or stayed in their corners of the house. I am hoping for something after the POV comp.

I believe putting Jordan up as a replacement nom would be the best choice to guarantee a Brendon or Rachel eviction... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 4 Discussion    BB13 - Week 4 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 4 Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next