BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion

Go down 
+7
nicolefan75
sammyf
Lorraine
Jay
leahtahd
Nikolas
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Cassi returning to this game is an absolute MUST!!!!!! My dream team alliance....Cassi, Dom, Jeff and Jordan!! Wipe out the WHOLE HOUSE!! lol HA, I even have their alliance name already...The Dream Team!

On another note...I tried..I mean REALLY tried with Rachel...but I am done now. This latest bout of pouting and histrionics has sent me over the edge. Apparently the HGs had to look at clues and figure out the name of a celeb. The other HGs were sayng that Brenchal was pushing and not letting people see the clues. Then if you had an answer you had to ring a bell. Well apparently Jordan got it on her first guess....LOL!!! It was David Hasselhoff. This was more than Rachel could bare. I mean afterall, her and Brendon are the power couple right? The smartest, the most adorable, the strongest....wrong! Then to add insult to injury, Jordan picked Shelly and Adam to take on the reward....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
In the beginning of the season I was actually rooting for Brendon or Rachel to win as I knew it would piss people off..(sorry!) but now it would piss me off as well. They both suck at life and would be better people if they were not together. They truly bring out the worst in eachother. Dont be surprised if you hear a lot of "get Jeff and Jordan out" talk. She is a woman possessed by jealousy. How dare Jordan be better than her.....LOVE IT!

The Dream Team...featuring some Regulators!! And Lorraine, what live feeds were YOU watching...please post the link!! All I saw were some hamsters sleeping all over the house inside and out. (And I can't find my yawn smiley!!!) BS
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Lorraine I agree with you 100%. I wanted the same alliance as you when Cassi was around. I wish Dom would side with Jeff and Jordan instead of Brenchal. I don't understand Rachel,Brendan and Dani thinking of getting Jeff out now. If I was av vet I would want to make sure that all of the vets made jury and then take a newbie to final 2. If all the vets are in jury that is 4 votes for you and then all you need is one newbie to vote and you win. If you get rid of the vets before jury and you go to final two with a newbie you lose. Why don't they see that.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 pm

HGs are starting to get a wise to Dani. There is talk that they know she has her own agenda. She should tread very lightly right now. Geez, what did it take? A brick to the face? BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 37469
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:38 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I just want Dani to relax a little bit. I'm really worried that she's going to get Jeff backdoored this week which will interfere with Cassie's return. I am soooo looking forward to Cassie returning and hopefully winning HOH. the looks on rachels and Dani's face will be priceless !

I want to see that happen to so badly.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 pm

The good news is that Jeff and Jordan know they're vulnerable this week if the non-nominated pair wins POV and uses it (because then Brenchel would have no other option but to put up J&J) so logically, they should be really trying to win that POV. Hopefully they will and Adam goes home. That would leave the door wide open for Cassi's reurn! cool

Last edited by Nikolas on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:40 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
Cassi returning to this game is an absolute MUST!!!!!! My dream team alliance....Cassi, Dom, Jeff and Jordan!! Wipe out the WHOLE HOUSE!! lol HA, I even have their alliance name already...The Dream Team!

On another note...I tried..I mean REALLY tried with Rachel...but I am done now. This latest bout of pouting and histrionics has sent me over the edge. Apparently the HGs had to look at clues and figure out the name of a celeb. The other HGs were sayng that Brenchal was pushing and not letting people see the clues. Then if you had an answer you had to ring a bell. Well apparently Jordan got it on her first guess....LOL!!! It was David Hasselhoff. This was more than Rachel could bare. I mean afterall, her and Brendon are the power couple right? The smartest, the most adorable, the strongest....wrong! Then to add insult to injury, Jordan picked Shelly and Adam to take on the reward....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
In the beginning of the season I was actually rooting for Brendon or Rachel to win as I knew it would piss people off..(sorry!) but now it would piss me off as well. They both suck at life and would be better people if they were not together. They truly bring out the worst in eachother. Dont be surprised if you hear a lot of "get Jeff and Jordan out" talk. She is a woman possessed by jealousy. How dare Jordan be better than her.....LOVE IT!

The Dream Team...featuring some Regulators!! And Lorraine, what live feeds were YOU watching...please post the link!! All I saw were some hamsters sleeping all over the house inside and out. (And I can't find my yawn smiley!!!) BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 986297

You didnt hear Rachel and Brendon bitching and whining all afternoon?BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 330166
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Dom and Adam are on the block....
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Lorraine wrote:

You didnt hear Rachel and Brendon bitching and whining all afternoon?BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 330166

Well it's hard to tell which time you're referring to cuz those two bitch and whine all the time! LOL. smile They really are the most insufferable people to watch on the feeds. And it's even worse when they have power.

Last edited by Nikolas on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:44 pm

Lorraine wrote:

Good. Because Kalia and Lowan aren't likely to win POV (and even then, they'd be afraid to use it) so Jeff should be safe this week, which means Cassi can return! cheers

I kind of hope Dom/Adam don't win POV though because Daniele and Kalia can most likely get Adam evicted and I want him out of the game.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Good. Because Kalia and Lowan aren't likely to win POV (and even then, they'd be afraid to use it) so Jeff should be safe this week, which means Cassi can return! cheers

I kind of hope Dom/Adam don't win POV though because Daniele and Kalia can most likely get Adam evicted and I want him out of the game.

You have to remember though, if Dom and or Adam win veto, it could be curtains for Jeff. Add to that, Rachel and Brendon will be playing and you KNOW how they have to win everything or whine about it. I wouldnt put it past them to change their own noms.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 pm

Lorraine wrote:
over react

Yup! Still can't find the yawn smiley!!!

I hope Rachel picks the Lawon/Kalia chip out of the veto players bag....if she picks Jeff/Jordan... OMG
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 156303

I hope Rachel picks the Lawon/Kalia chip out of the veto players bag....if she picks Jeff/Jordan... BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 307541

Why do you want Lawon and Kalia to play in veto and not Jeff and Jordan?
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Lorraine wrote:

You have to remember though, if Dom and or Adam win veto, it could be curtains for Jeff. Add to that, Rachel and Brendon will be playing and you KNOW how they have to win everything or whine about it. I wouldnt put it past them to change their own noms.

That's true. And Daniele DID tell Kalia if Brenchel or Dom/Adam win POV, she thinks she could talk them into putting up Jeff. But it would be riskier for Brenchel to do at this point and I'm hoping they'll chicken out of a move that is obviously bad for them. As opposed to nominating Kalia and Lowan, having Dom win the veto and use it and then there'd be no question about putting Jeff up. You know?

Did I really just suggest that Brenchel will do what's logical? Oh lord, Cassi's return is still in trouble! no2
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:00 pm

Nikolas wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Hmmm. Sounds like someone doesn't like Bacon or Bacon clothing attire on ZZ Top members! smoking
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:02 pm

The only way they are truly safe (J and J) is if they 1. get to play in veto comp and 2. WIN IT!
I know Cassi returning the game would just be the ultimate slap in the face to the trio of insecure and jealous bitches but....just so you have at least something to hold onto....if Jeff goes, what do you think happens when HE returns to the game?BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 680777
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 pm

I just hope they don't do like they did in season 9 where they let us vote and leave it up to the houseguest to decide. If Jeff goes out this week and they give the houseguest the choice to choose they won't go with america choice because they will know it is Jeff.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Lorraine wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 156303

I hope Rachel picks the Lawon/Kalia chip out of the veto players bag....if she picks Jeff/Jordan... BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 307541

Why do you want Lawon and Kalia to play in veto and not Jeff and Jordan?

Quite honestly, I couldn't care less who plays in this veto. I want DRAMA that has a purpose, not this crapola about not being chosen to watch a stupid 30 minute TV show that will be off the air after the first few episodes anyway...and the reaction from Rachel if she does pick them... eyeroll ...yup, that is what she will do, like picking Monet last year...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Drama=bringing Cassi back into the house...lol OR Brendon and Rachel successfully backdooring Jeff and him coming back into the game. If either one of them come back and dont say "I'm back bitches!" it will be disappointing...hehe
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 pm

laughing Any chance that Brenchel will throw the POV? laughing

It is time folks.. drowning in wine
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:28 pm

OMG

Did I just see Brendon clipping his TOE nails on the feeds?! eye rub
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:40 pm

soooo, is the diary room pushing Rachel to backdoor Jeff?? It would appear so based on recent convos.....you just know they are bringing someone back! But dammit....yes, that would be a great shocker and drama and fighting etc but keeping Jeff in the house and bringing Cassi back is just a bit sweeter for me. I hate when they interfere.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Me too. Cassi come back would be so much better and more drama filled. The three upstairs keep saying how Jordan is a bad player eyeroll when she is the only one out of the 5 who won the game so she can't be all that bad.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:50 pm

Lorraine wrote:
soooo, is the diary room pushing Rachel to backdoor Jeff?? It would appear so based on recent convos.....you just know they are bringing someone back! But dammit....yes, that would be a great shocker and drama and fighting etc but keeping Jeff in the house and bringing Cassi back is just a bit sweeter for me. I hate when they interfere.

Oh Lorraine....the DR never interferes! In all seriousness, I can see this actually happening...sadly. I would like the week to be not so predictable...I really wanted Lawon/Kalia to be nominated...it would have forced them to play the game. Brenchel can't continue to bitch about floaters if they continue to leave them in the game!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:12 am

Rachel keeps mentioning that everyone is hanging around Jeff and Jordan and not her and Brendan. She has convinced herself thats its because theres this big side alliance and Jeff and Jordan are the leaders. In reality, its simple..no one wants to be around Brenchel becauase they are not likable and people are only tolerating them at this point.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:35 am

Lorraine wrote:
The only way they are truly safe (J and J) is if they 1. get to play in veto comp and 2. WIN IT!
I know Cassi returning the game would just be the ultimate slap in the face to the trio of insecure and jealous bitches but....just so you have at least something to hold onto....if Jeff goes, what do you think happens when HE returns to the game?BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 680777

If Jeff goes this week, then two things are likely to happen:

1) Historically there have been three "returns" in Big Brother: Amy BB3, Kaysar BB6 and James BB9. All three of those situations featured an endurance comp upon the evictees' return, resulting in the returning houseguest winning HOH 2 out of 3 times (and Kaysar could have made it 3 out of 3 if he hadn't been an idiot). If that tradition follows, Jeff will win HOH and target Brenchel, resulting in one of them going home (at that point it will be singles game, so even if one of them wins POV, the other one still goes home).

2) Rachel and Brendan realize they're screwed and so they try hard to win the HOH comp after Jeff's return. I could see them hanging on for dear life. Remember in BB6 most of the House wanted to send Kaysar right back out again (Maggie's Alliance plus James who had defected at that point) so if the House feels the same way about Jeff, I could see them all hanging on in the endurance comp to make sure he goes right back out. And Jeff and Jordan have never won an Endurance comp between them. So I wouldn't bet on them beating the house at that point. Of course, I could also see people like Kalia, Lowan and Shelly dropping out, knowing that the J&J/Brenchel feud could keep them safe for a week or two. But even then, J&J would have to beat Brenchel in endurance. If it's Brendan (who has never been great at endurance), it's a toss up. If it's Rachel, she could win it.

So either Brendan/Rachel goes upon Jeff's return or Jeff goes right back out. I'd put money on the latter actually.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 am

nicolefan75 wrote:

Oh Lorraine....the DR never interferes!

If the DR is pushing them to backdoor Jeff -- and we all know the DR tries to influence them every season to cause drama -- that tells me a houseguest is definitely returning. They can push Rachel to backdoor Jeff because they know America will send him right back in and that's guaranteed drama.

Lorraine wrote:
Drama=bringing Cassi back into the house...lol OR Brendon and Rachel successfully backdooring Jeff and him coming back into the game. If either one of them come back and dont say "I'm back bitches!" it will be disappointing...hehe

SO true Lorraine! I totally agree! Actually now that I think about it, as much as I want Cassi to come back and skin Rachel alive, I wouldn't mind losing her if Jeff could be evicted and return. Cuz I mean, either way the returning houseguest (Cassi or Jeff) would be coming back for Rachel's head, ensuring drama etc. And that's all I want!

So evict Jeff, or don't evict Jeff. Either way, I'm good! smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next