BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 5 Discussion  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 5 Discussion

Go down 
+9
ChicagoMark
Lorraine
pajamajon
bostongirl
sammyf
leahtahd
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 pm

Kalia is the new HOH ....Who will she put up?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:27 am

While watching the HOH comp over, Kalia chose Rachel vs. Lawon, then Rachel vs. Porsche. I doubt it will be Lawon, but I am guessing right now Rachel and Porsche. I think if one of them comes off the block, Jeff will be the replacement nom. It is too soon to tell, but I am hoping Kalia will have private conversations tomorrow (or today rather), before nominations and makes choices that are best for her game play and not Daniele's and thus, I don't think Kalia is threatened by Shelly at this moment...but this game does change by the hour.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 am

Erika wrote:
Kalia is the new HOH ....Who will she put up?

I think she'll put up Rachel & Jeff
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:16 am

Congrats on your second HOH Dani. I'm hoping Kalia will keep her big ol' ass upstairs so I can keep my feeds off of her. I can't handle how she never shuts the hell up! If she was saying something halfway interesting it might not be so bad....
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:57 am

It's going to be Rachel and either Shelly or Jeff I don't see kalia putting upLAwon or Adam. I don't think she would put up Porshe just for the fact that Dani and her are trying to pull her away from Rachel.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:29 pm

I think it will be Rachel and Jeff .

Although i cant see this happening..if it were to be Rachel and Jeff, I would love to see Jordan somehow win the veto and pull of Jeff. Kahlia would have to put up a pawn..and hopefully the pawn would go over Rachel. That would definately keep the drama going in the house.

Have any of them figured out that they are still not at jury yet? If they realized that i think Jordan could get Kahlia to keep Jeff off the block.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:54 pm

Bostongirl Technically they have reached the jury stage of the game. However, with this twist a HG that has been sequestered can come back in the house and be part of the Jury. Which means that Brendan and Rachel can still spend their summer together! :)

Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:05 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Bostongirl Technically they have reached the jury stage of the game. However, with this twist a HG that has been sequestered can come back in the house and be part of the Jury. Which means that Brendan and Rachel can still spend their summer together! :)

thats only if america votes Brendan back in , which is very doubtful. Who really cares if Brenchel spends their summer together, they are joint at the hip all the time. In the little time he has been gone Rachel seems so much more together. I am however hoping that Jeff/Jordan can stay together for the summer because they live so far apart.

I'm still a little confused though...say rachel were to be evicted and her and cassie have a comp, cassie wins...Rachel goes home (not sequester Right???)

Oh....duh i get it now..You meant they can spend their summer together in LA..not sequester duh ...i'm such an idiot right now..my brain is runing on lack of sleep.

I just think it sucks that the major reason J/J played again was to be together and I heard Jordan one day on feeds saying that BB was on the phone with her for hours and hours convincing her to do this. Jordan needs to wake her ass up and go upstairs to protect her man...lol.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 pm

The chances of Brendon coming back are becoming increasingly slim! However, America has surprised us before! I mean who the hell thought Snaggletooth would win the jury prize in season 10?! It all comes down to who the CBS only viewers like, which is most likely NOT Brendon...
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:44 pm

It really all comes down to who AG wants in the house. Honestly, I hope who ever is evicted this week comes back in no matter who is voted in by america. It is just not fair for that person to think they made jury and then have someone who has been sitting on the sidelines come in and take their spot and get the extra stipen money.
I wonder what the comp might be I think it is going to be a how bad do you want to come back comp. I don't think it can be anything physical just because HOH will probably be endurance. Also what kind of HOH comps will they have if the person that comes back isn't the one that just got evicted? They can't do before and afters and they can really do true or false because they haven't been in the game.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 pm

sammy..your so right on that one I agree 100%.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:36 pm

Have Nots are eating Coconuts and Catfish

I believe Jordan is a Have Not, but it is only because she is currently crying on the feeds. Will post other's when more is revealed.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

I think she is saying something about Dani saying something nasty to Jordan but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 6:45 pm

It sounds like Kalia will be putting up Rachel and Jeff, so Jeff can compete for the veto against Rachel.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Jeff, Jordan, Daniele I believe are have nots.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:19 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Jeff, Jordan, Daniele I believe are have nots.

Adam may be too.

JeJo need to sprint their asses to Kalia to rat out Shelly... NOW.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:25 pm

It sounds like Jordan is crying because Dani made some snarky comments when they lost. Jordan felt like it was childish and incalled for. She is not really upset about the slop as much as the comment.

Now Kahlia is upstairs acting like the Queen of Sheeba and talking crap cuz Jordan and Jeff havent been up to talk to her. She really hasnt even given them a chance..the hg's slept late and then went into the comp and are just getting out. In the meanitme Shelly is up there kissing ass and trying to get a f3 deal with Kahlia and Dani.

I know there are tons of Dani fans out there but i just dont see the appeal..never have. She has such a rotten personality and she gives of the impression that she gets off on being mean to people.

At this point (believe me..i never thought i'd say this ) I wouldnt mind seeing Brendan come back in so he can mop the floor with kahlia.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 pm

One more thing...lol. Kahlia and Dani are celebrating that Jeff, jordan and Rachel dont get alcohol cuz they are have nots....this is what i'm saying about mean spirited.

Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:31 pm

bostongirl wrote:
It sounds like Jordan is crying because Dani made some snarky comments when they lost. Jordan felt like it was childish and incalled for. She is not really upset about the slop as much as the comment.

Now Kahlia is upstairs acting like the Queen of Sheeba and talking crap cuz Jordan and Jeff havent been up to talk to her. She really hasnt even given them a chance..the hg's slept late and then went into the comp and are just getting out. In the meanitme Shelly is up there kissing ass and trying to get a f3 deal with Kahlia and Dani.

I know there are tons of Dani fans out there but i just dont see the appeal..never have. She has such a rotten personality and she gives of the impression that she gets off on being mean to people.

At this point (believe me..i never thought i'd say this ) I wouldnt mind seeing Brendan come back in so he can mop the floor with kahlia.

Yup, she has NOT changed a bit, matter of fact she is worse than ever. She just said if Rachel tries to come up to the HOH room, she will spit in her face. Hmmm I can only imagine if Rachel had said that. Such a ridiculous double standard I am witnessing. Kalia and Dani on DAY ONE are far far worse than the Vets in their weeks of domination.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:37 pm

I have alot to say tonight...lol. Why is it when Rachel cries I want to gag but when Jordan cries it breaks my heart?

In my perfect world Jordan gets jeff off with the veto and shelly, jeff, and jordan vote rachel to stay. That would be some fantastic tv for this week and next week.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:44 pm

nah....shelly is now with Dani/Kalia and Lawon...final 4. Excuse me while I go and vomit. If this happens the ONLY way for the season to be salvaged in my eyes is for Lawon to beat them....then at least I could LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Let me add that Kalia is quite pissed that Jeff and Jordan havent gone up to the HOH to kiss her disgusting ass and beg for a deal. I hope they dont go up and kiss her ass. I mean what good would it do anyway? She, oops I mean Dani, has her mind made up anyway to put up Jeff and Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 pm

for the record...Dani and Kalia in the HOH calling Jeff, Brendon and Rachel Nazi's. Very very nice. Once again, I can only imagine if the tables were turned.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 7:55 pm

I sooooo want WHOEVER Dani gets out this week to come back and win HOH! This next endurance needs to be something relatively easy(pressure cooker, hanging in a box) so that it will last all night! Dani won't give up and neither will JJR! I just reallllllly want Dani and that big girl that never shuts up to go down in flames!!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:11 pm

HOLD UP!! While the feeds were cut, did Dani say she's going to spit in Rachel's face?! Can anyone tell me if this is true or just bs?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 5 Discussion
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next