BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 3 Discussion  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion

Go down 
+7
nicolefan75
sammyf
Lorraine
Jay
leahtahd
Nikolas
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:25 pm

Rachel is back in control....ugh!....again!

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  156303
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Totally with Erika! This BLOWS!!!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Hell yes! My girl is rockin this season! Long Live Rachel Reilly!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 am

Danielle is working hard to make Adam target #1 for Brenchel this week already. I think she's already convinced Rachel, Brenden is gonna be harder to convince IMO.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:36 am

Rachel:"I just won HOH but everyone is outside talking to Jeff & Jordan" LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:18 am

Daniele has already convinced Brendan and Rachel to target Adam and give Dom the golden key. And oh here's Kalia volunteering herself (so she can get the key) but also doing Daniele's dirty work by reassuring Rachel that Dom isn't out to get her.

Like I said, it's subtle, but Daniele is playing a monster game!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:30 am

If she convinces them that Adam is the "target" she will get props from me. WTF? lol
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:39 am

She has. Brendan and Rachel at least seemed to have bought it (Jeff will be a tougher sell). Part of the way she did it was brilliant too. She started making them paranoid that Adam was America's Player since he knew so much about BB and he'd been asked questions by Julie on the live show 3 weeks in a row. LOL. She knows of course that Brenchel are super paranoid and planting this seed will make them suspicious of Adam all week.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 4:44 am

She might be pushing too hard though....we'll see...
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:35 am

I find it so funny that Rachel said that Jordan and Jeff are so easy to manipulate but yet Dani tells her Adam is the bigger threat and Rachel agrees right away with her. I don't understand how Brendan and Rachel can really believe that Adam is a bigger threat to them than Dom is. Also don't they find it wierd that this is the second straight week that Dani is pushing to save Dom. Everyone talks about how the newbies were starstruck by the veterns but I think Rachel and Brendan are starstruck by Dani.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 12:05 pm

sammyf wrote:
I find it so funny that Rachel said that Jordan and Jeff are so easy to manipulate but yet Dani tells her Adam is the bigger threat and Rachel agrees right away with her. I don't understand how Brendan and Rachel can really believe that Adam is a bigger threat to them than Dom is. Also don't they find it wierd that this is the second straight week that Dani is pushing to save Dom. Everyone talks about how the newbies were starstruck by the veterns but I think Rachel and Brendan are starstruck by Dani.

I could not agree more with this Sammy. Is NO ONE seeing how much campaigning Dani is doing for Dom?? I thought the same thing as well....really?? Adam?? How in the hell is he a bigger threat than Dom. Dont get me wrong...I like Dom but come on!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 5:56 pm

HGs had a a Luxury Competition. I honestly have been off the feeds today, but briefly caught Brenchel and Dominic in purple room talking about it. They said that the HOH room is not available so the reward must be in there....anyone else know more about this? I don't really know who won or anything...saw pics of a bell on a blue podium in the living room and a microphone in the kitchen...the HGs looked upset....then I read it has mostly been trivia for the better part of the day.

Update: I guess the prize had something to do with the new TV Show "Same Name" and David Hasselhoff was the celebrity promoting the show. It looked like Jeff, Shelly, Jordan were some of the winners...this is all just a guess because the feeds seemed to be cutting off a lot....surprise, surprise. annoyed:
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:11 pm

Jordan was the winner of the Luxury Comp so she got to pick 2 people to watch the show along with her and Jeff. She picked Shelly and Kahlia and now Rachel is pissed of at Jordan. Rachel is saying now she knows that J/J are not with them and they have another alliance she is soooo mad and Dani and Brendan are stroking her ego 100%.

Rachel is so petty that I wont be surprised if she uses this to backdoor Jeff and Jordan. I'm hoping this doesnt happen but Rachel is such a little kid.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Rachel is seriously considering backdooring Jeff! over react DON"T DO IT!!!!! It will bite her in the ass when (not if) he comes back!!! Just wait one more week!!!!!! Send out Adam so Cassi can come back becasue A) that would be amazing drama and B) she hasn't proven to be a threat at all so you can send right back out!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Daniele, Kalia and Dom talking alone. Daniele thinks it's a possibility to get Jeff out this week. she wants whoever isn't on the block to win POV, take off the nominees and then Brenchel have no choice but to backdoor J&J. She also knows that Rachel mentioned this before so she thinks it's possible to get Brenchel onboard with this plan.

Kalia is totally onboard with getting Jeff out.

Only Dom keep saying Adam or Lowan should go. eyeroll God he's so pretty but so dumb sometimes. He keeps saying they should leave four big targets in the game and Daniele has to remind him that Brenchel will always be a target and if they leave Jeff and Jordan in, that gives the veterans multiple chances to win HOH with strong competitors. Whereas if they get Jeff out, Jordan will come to their side cuz she hates Rachel and it will be the House vs Brenchel. She's totally right of course but Dom -- I love him but he does this a lot -- keeps thinking he knows more than he does and isn't seeing the logic in this plan.

I will be floored if Daniele & Kalia can pull this off. The only problem is that Jeff will be sent right back into the house by America if the first few evicted houseguests are indeed given a chance to return. God I really wish they'd let a competition or something determine the returning houseguest so Cassi and Keith would at least have a chance against Jeff.

If Rachel backfoors Jeff, I will be shocked (cuz she's said over and over that the two couples need each other) and I would bow to ChicagoMark for calling that last week. If she doesn't, then Jordan was right not to backdoor Rachel last week.

Last edited by Nikolas on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:46 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Rachel is seriously considering backdooring Jeff! over react DON"T DO IT!!!!! It will bite her in the ass when (not if) he comes back!!!

I'm honestly shocked that none of them have figured out that someone is likely coming back. I mean they know there's one more Golden Key and they know that there are currently 11 players. If someone wasn't coming back, then next week would be Top 10 and the fourth Golden Key would be useless. Someone has to be coming back or there has to be some twist involving that fourth key. How have none of them thought of this??
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:11 pm

I just dont see Dani's logic in splitting up J/J b4 Brenchel. I get the part about leaving Brenchel in the game because they are a big target, but so are Jeff and Jordan.

The problem with her plan is that Brendan and Rachel are so tough to beat in comps so even if you can get them on the block there is a huge possibility that one of them will win pov.

I think that she should be focusing more on getiing her groupies teamed up with jeff and jordan to go after Brenchel.

And can someone please tell me why none of the vets have noticed that Dani spends 95% of her time with the newbies??
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:49 pm

bostongirl, it's going to be a singles game after next week. So once Brendan and Rachel are on the block, even if one of them wins POV, only one of them can be safe. Hell it's not like it's impossible. They were both evicted last season after all and neither one of them made it to Final 3.

It's stupid to leave two strong couples in the game, especially if they're in an alliance. That means every HOH they have 3-4 chances to win. She's thinking if she gets rid of Jeff, Jordan will become closest to her (Jordan likes Dani and won't be able to trust Brenchel or Kalia/Don if they engineer Jeff's ouster while Dani can claim she wasn't a part of it). Think of the scenario that will set up in the singles game: Dom, Kalia, Jordan and Brenchel will all be playing against each other AND every single one of them will consider Daniele their #1 ally. That's a great position to be in.

The situation you're proposing -- getting everyone to team up and go after Brenchel -- WILL happen if Jeff gets backdoored plus she won't have Jeff around to worry about. It's a perfect plan for her. Also, Dani knows if she has to get to the end with one member of the couples, better it be Brendan or Rachel rather than Jeff. The former are not well liked and Dani could bear them in a jury vote whereas she'd have almost zero shot against Jeff.

The only problem with this plan is one that Dani can't see i.e. that Jeff will likely be voted right back in the House. Although hopefully in that scenario, Brenchel will realize they have to send him right back out (a la Kaysar) and they might try to win HOH and do just that.

Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:54 pm

PS: As much as Daniele obviously hates Rachel (and she does, trust me. Her constant "jokes" belie a soft contempt that's even obvious to Jordan and Kalia who laughed about it once) I'm not even sure her plan isn't to go to the end with Rachel. Think about it. If it's Dani vs Rachel, Dani gets practically every jury vote (minus Brendan). Dani has been as good about developing relationships with multiple players just as Rachel has been good at alienating and annoying them.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:09 pm

The feeds today have been relatively boring especially before nominations...it really does feel like there are no people in the house....that's what makes the golden key twist a curse...FOR THE VIEWER!!! shoot
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Nikolas wrote:
PS: As much as Daniele obviously hates Rachel (and she does, trust me. Her constant "jokes" belie a soft contempt that's even obvious to Jordan and Kalia who laughed about it once) I'm not even sure her plan isn't to go to the end with Rachel. Think about it. If it's Dani vs Rachel, Dani gets practically every jury vote (minus Brendan). Dani has been as good about developing relationships with multiple players just as Rachel has been good at alienating and annoying them.

This morning when I turned on the feeds Dani and Dom were saying that they like Rachel. Dani said that she's someone you would only ever met on BB. I think Daniele is just very snarky girl.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:14 pm

I just want Dani to relax a little bit. I'm really worried that she's going to get Jeff backdoored this week which will interfere with Cassie's return. I am soooo looking forward to Cassie returning and hopefully winning HOH. the looks on rachels and Dani's face will be priceless !
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Cassi returning to this game is an absolute MUST!!!!!! My dream team alliance....Cassi, Dom, Jeff and Jordan!! Wipe out the WHOLE HOUSE!! lol HA, I even have their alliance name already...The Dream Team!

On another note...I tried..I mean REALLY tried with Rachel...but I am done now. This latest bout of pouting and histrionics has sent me over the edge. Apparently the HGs had to look at clues and figure out the name of a celeb. The other HGs were sayng that Brenchal was pushing and not letting people see the clues. Then if you had an answer you had to ring a bell. Well apparently Jordan got it on her first guess....LOL!!! It was David Hasselhoff. This was more than Rachel could bare. I mean afterall, her and Brendon are the power couple right? The smartest, the most adorable, the strongest....wrong! Then to add insult to injury, Jordan picked Shelly and Adam to take on the reward....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
In the beginning of the season I was actually rooting for Brendon or Rachel to win as I knew it would piss people off..(sorry!) but now it would piss me off as well. They both suck at life and would be better people if they were not together. They truly bring out the worst in eachother. Dont be surprised if you hear a lot of "get Jeff and Jordan out" talk. She is a woman possessed by jealousy. How dare Jordan be better than her.....LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Lorraine and bostongirl just to be clear, I'm personally with you guys. I WANT Cassi to return and nail Rachel's ass to the wall, and that won't happen if Jeff gets evicted this week. However, I like analyzing the best moves for individual players (apart from my own affinities) and I can see how getting Jeff out (from Dani's point of view) is the best move for her right now. smile

I just hope they end up getting Adam out instead (which is Dani's backup plan) so Cassi can come back. Plus I don't care for Adam at all.

Last edited by Nikolas on Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:35 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Cassi returning to this game is an absolute MUST!!!!!! My dream team alliance....Cassi, Dom, Jeff and Jordan!! Wipe out the WHOLE HOUSE!! lol HA, I even have their alliance name already...The Dream Team!

On another note...I tried..I mean REALLY tried with Rachel...but I am done now. This latest bout of pouting and histrionics has sent me over the edge. Apparently the HGs had to look at clues and figure out the name of a celeb. The other HGs were sayng that Brenchal was pushing and not letting people see the clues. Then if you had an answer you had to ring a bell. Well apparently Jordan got it on her first guess....LOL!!! It was David Hasselhoff. This was more than Rachel could bare. I mean afterall, her and Brendon are the power couple right? The smartest, the most adorable, the strongest....wrong! Then to add insult to injury, Jordan picked Shelly and Adam to take on the reward....LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!
In the beginning of the season I was actually rooting for Brendon or Rachel to win as I knew it would piss people off..(sorry!) but now it would piss me off as well. They both suck at life and would be better people if they were not together. They truly bring out the worst in eachother. Dont be surprised if you hear a lot of "get Jeff and Jordan out" talk. She is a woman possessed by jealousy. How dare Jordan be better than her.....LOVE IT!

The Dream Team...featuring some Regulators!! And Lorraine, what live feeds were YOU watching...please post the link!! All I saw were some hamsters sleeping all over the house inside and out. (And I can't find my yawn smiley!!!) BS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next