BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion

Go down 
+7
nicolefan75
sammyf
Lorraine
Jay
leahtahd
Nikolas
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 pm

annnnnddddd enter Porsche.....I hope Daniele isnt counting all her votes that she rallied for Dom!! Ain't gonna happen...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 7:30 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
Finally, indeed! Ok, Shelly is playing such a good game that even I am unclear as to where her loyalties lie. That woman can lie! She is not going to vote to keep Dominick is she? I am thinking she is going to vote to evict him and blame it on Porsche to the others. I truly wish they would flip it and vote out Adam. It is exactly what this game needs.

I would love for the majority to evict Adam, but he was smart and was merely a spectator to the house meeting. I was so happy that something has been going on the live feeds over the past few days because it is normally really boring on Tuesdays and Wednesdays in that house.

On a different note, there are a lot of people hoping tomorrow's HOH is endurance. I don't think it will be because I believe they may hold such a competition if someone was to return to the house which I do not believe is happening tomorrow night. What would be cool is to have an endurance comp this week AND next week, but they have never done that before. They may have the eliminator comp tomorrow which would be great with possibly all left in the game except Rachel playing HOH tomorrow.

Anyway....it is starting to get better.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:59 pm

wow....Dom threw the Veto....wtf???
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Just my opinion, with America's Vote choosing the Have/Have Nots food for next week, it seems that an endurance comp is not likely to occur tomorrow night. When they have an endurance comp, they normally do not have any competition the following day which is normally the Have/Have Not comp that occurs mid morning or early afternoon before the nomination ceremony. I hope I am wrong, and I have not been on the feeds to see if they are no longer on lockdown...but I believe the HOH competition will be a knockout/eliminator comp.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:06 pm

They are on lockdown through tomorrow night's show (if I am not mistaken). I think it will be an endurance. I hope so. It is what we need right now!
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:15 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
They are on lockdown through tomorrow night's show (if I am not mistaken). I think it will be an endurance. I hope so. It is what we need right now!

I agree with you Mark. They may do a comp that may not be necessarily an endurance comp such as the dropping of cans in the slots like they did in Season 11 when Jeff won HOH, but if they are asking America to vote for food for the Have Nots this week, they will have a competition the following morning to air for Sunday's episode. I don't see them having an endurance comp only for that reason because they will not be able to air the completion of the endurance comp, then to air the Have/Have Not competition followed by the nomination ceremony. There will not be any room for story unless they decide to extend Sunday's episode past 1 hour. This is just a guess on my part. For all I know, they can save this America's vote for another week later on.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:38 pm

They don't necessarily need to have a comp to have us vote on food ,HOH can pick haves/haves not like season 11 or first four out are haves or opposite like in season 12.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:52 pm

sammyf wrote:
They don't necessarily need to have a comp to have us vote on food ,HOH can pick haves/haves not like season 11 or first four out are haves or opposite like in season 12.

Thank you Sammy for mentioning this. You are correct. I hope they do have an endurance comp, and that the end result is those that drop out first or whatever are Have Nots for the week. Anything is possible at this point. It would be great to see those that have had a golden key actually compete, and the best competition would be endurance. I am looking forward to a LONG endurance comp that goes well into Showtime Afterdark and possibly beyond.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Shelly may be playing a good game but she is sickening .... I do not like her at all. And what's her deal with being so far lodged up Jeff and Jordan's ass? sickening!

I hope that someone does come back and that someone is Dom and I hope his side has HOH this week.

I'm over the vets and their arrogance.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 pm

I am with you, Erika. Shelly is giving me indigestion, BUT her game is "pitch perfect" thus far (it cannot last). Please, dear God, help one of the newbies (or Danielle) to win HOH tomorrow. I have no doubt that Dom will be coming back. I think the season may finally be picking up. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:46 pm

I rather have the first four to drop be haves because I think a lot of ppl will drop if they get to eat. I don't want Dani or the newbies on her side to win because I really can not stand her. It would be funny to see a Proshe or Adam win who knows what they would do. I don't understand how dani and the rest of the newbies still trust Shelly and are openly talking in front of her I love how she has them all snowed.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:54 pm

All I know is that if one of the veterans (other than Danielle) wins, it is going to be so incredibly boring. It is time to switch it up. Their "walk-on-water, I've been here before you and know everything" attitude sickens me. If one of the newbies (other than Shelly or Porsche) wins and Dominick returns, it will be fireworks!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:10 pm

There HAS TO BE a power shift of some sort coming. I really thought this season had tremendous potential for some good entertainment, but the newbies are not putting themselves out there to change the direction of the game. My fear is that the newbies are going to look at Daniele as Queen Bee and throw the HOH comp to her if she does compete tomorrow. Based on the current events of the house, it would be a power shift, but a vet would still have control of the game. It was disappointing to hear that all of these people are throwing the veto comps. The veto competitions are those moments that allow a newbie to gain some power (since they are the only ones that have been up on the block), and they are throwing the comps because of what the vets are "promising" them as far as safetly in the game?! duh
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:13 pm

True, but if Danielle wins, it will still be enough of a shake-up to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:25 am

I wonder what Big Brother will make the four golden key holders do thursday, something tells me they got something planned for them
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:37 am

I just watched the kitchen convo from earlier today, this convo just highlights why I want Jeff and Brenchel out. What is it with these "vets" who seem to think that nobody should come after them? HELLO!! your in the Big Brother house, they're supposed to come after you.

Why should Danielle have to explain why she planned on backdooring Jeff, if they're such great players shouldn't they already see why Danielle wants to do that?
Why should Danielle care if Jeff get's to spend the rest of his summer with Jordan or Brenchel gets to have they're dream wedding?

I couldn't stand Danielle on BB8, I'm not a big fan of hers at all but guess what, I so hope she wins HOH Thursday just to stick it to Jeff and Brenchel!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:23 am

Jay wrote:
I just watched the kitchen convo from earlier today, this convo just highlights why I want Jeff and Brenchel out. What is it with these "vets" who seem to think that nobody should come after them? HELLO!! your in the Big Brother house, they're supposed to come after you.

Why should Danielle have to explain why she planned on backdooring Jeff, if they're such great players shouldn't they already see why Danielle wants to do that?
Why should Danielle care if Jeff get's to spend the rest of his summer with Jordan or Brenchel gets to have they're dream wedding?

I couldn't stand Danielle on BB8, I'm not a big fan of hers at all but guess what, I so hope she wins HOH Thursday just to stick it to Jeff and Brenchel!

THANK YOU!!!!! We are on the same exact page!

It's laughable to me that the whole house meeting was because of someone who everyone knows was Dani wanting to backdoor Jeff. God forbid someone should want to backdoor him. As if no one is allowed to play their own game and God forbid Jeff doesn't get to go to sequester and spend the summer with Jordan. I'm really over Jeff contstanly saying how he just wants to make it to sequester. Since when is someone saying they just want to make it to sequester something to be respected.

I think Jeff and Brendon have been bosom buddies with their power tripping and it's gross. Who are they to tell others how to play the game? They hole themselves upstairs all week and expect everyone else but Dani to be on their side? Give me a break! I didn't even like Dani at all in season 8 and STILL don't like her attitude this season but oddly enough for myself I want her to win and finally get some people off their high horses. The behavior of the vets has been sickening and they act as though they are some how BIG TIME BB game players and they don't even come close. Not even in the top 10. They all made mistakes in their season and have the nerve to act as if they know better just because they played this game before? Sure the newbies are dumb as fuck but the others weren't so great on their seasons either.

Now besides wanting the house to flip because I can't stand the vets. We need a power shift, It's becoming very predictable. BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 680777
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 pm

I just finished watching the house meeting just now and here are some of my thoughts:

I didn't get the whole feeling that they think nobody should come after them. They clearly know that they have to compete every week in every comp because if not they go home.

I don't think there is a probelm with Jeff being pissed about the backdoor planned. Is he suppose to best friends with someone trying to get him out and be happy about it. He is not saying she should play for him but they were in a solid 5 person alliance and she just for no reason what so ever decide to flipp in week 3. It is not like he was walking around telling people he was going to put up Dani or that they had some huge falling out to make her want him out this early in the game. I think he just wants a really reason why and not some made up bull to cover herself. Him not knowing why is what the issue is and sher keeps saying because he is a threat is not the thruth. He even knows he sucks at the game so he is taking it personal. I had to laugh when she said it is because she thinks he is a good game player when all last week she was telling Dom and others how Jeff sucks and has no game play. She is worried about some power that america will get to vote on and he will be given it and she has said that to many people in the game. Also Jeff and Jordan both alluded that she is friends with many people from BB11 that pretty much hates the both of them and he thinks it has to do with that. He's not piss because she was playing the game, he's piss because it makes no sense to do it this early in the game when they were suppose to roll as a 5 until atleast jury and is taking it personally. Even last year Jeff said the same thing and he said the samething to everyone in the house he sets milestones for himeself first one is jury the second is winning the whole thing. Also he is playing the "I just want to make jury with Jordan" card to make his target smaller.

I was annoyed with the newbies with their bitching about how they were going to get pick off one by one. First half of them threw the first comp on the banana and then Kalia complaining the most since she is the one that flipped and she didn't have to flip her vote. The second HOH and third HOH anybody could have won that and the power would have changed and for them to say they have no chance is really pathetic for so many of them that watch BB they should know the power will always change. All 5 vets are having a power trip with Jordan probably the least at of all of them.

I also loved the fact that they were talking about Dani and how everyone is being left out to dry for her and she is sitting right there not saying anything. That to me showed that she really doesn't care who takes the hit for her actions and how Kalia and Dom still want to back that up I don't understand. Dani messed up majorly this week and there is no one else to blame but herself.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:41 pm

Sammy, I agree with a lot of what you are saying. Bottom line this is by FAR the most complainy, whiny and bitter season of them all. I know its BB fans nature to bitch and moan but this is ridiculous!!

Newbs had PLENTY of chances to make a difference but I havent seen such koolaid drinking stupidity since last season of Survivor. Lets review...Keith, (as did Porsche)threw veto, Kahlia and Shelly vote with the vets...bye bye Keith. Now comes the HOH, most of the newbs threw the challenge...enter the open door for the Vets to take control. Dom-on the block for a second time drinks the Dani koolaid and throws the veto. I mean what the hell is up with this throwing the veto bs??? They are as naive as the people who actually think that Jeff and Jordan are NOT there to win the game but just want to spend the summer together....helllooooooooooo, anyone in there??

If the newbs are going to sit back and let the vets control and manipulate them like a ball of silly putty.....um why shouldnt they take advantage of their week mindedness?? Geez, they are here to win a half million, are they supposed to feel sorry for these newbs? I'm sure thats what Dr. Will would doBB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 290276 . Now everyone is screaming for a power shift....I was thinking the same thing about a week or so ago but for the love of God.....will they even know what to do with it if they get it?? Let the best game player win. Golden key=epic fail, duos=epic fail...season 13? Jury is still out on that one.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:40 pm

It's a good time for an endurance comp tonight if people really are in it to win it, especially at the point in the game where everyone's ready for a power shift of some sort.

So given how HGs and fans alike have pretty much predicted tonight's supposed "twist" with confidence, should we just retire the BB motto and just go with "expect the expected"? The game has become so predictable that it even has something to do with all the lame comp throwing this season. BB twists fail to really effectively twist the game in an interesting, unexpected way.

Vets have been losing much of their rep with me this season (except Dani, despite her pout-a-thon), and Brenchel were already lower than low. The arrogance is astounding and their lame reasons for being back don't entirely ring true as merely being ploys. They're Vets, they're winning--there's nothing they can really say to erase their targets. They do seem to feel entitled to an easy game though, with no one else playing against their motives.

As for Newbies, I actually like Shelly. Sure, she has certain annoying behaviors, but sometimes her boldness just makes me forgive/forget them and I'm sort of in awe, even if her game might blow up in her face eventually. I certainly never expected to be liking her. I just wish the others were actually there and interesting.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:57 pm

ah yes, great new motto MB...expect the expected. I totally agree with that.

Here's an idea....why not get 14 people who have actually auditioned and were not recruited and arent out to further their (insert modeling, acting) career, put them in a house and may the best person win. Lets get rid of the lame twists and the returning HGs (UNLESS its an allstars) and go back to Big Brother basics. How is that for a twist?

Lets play devils advocate for a minute....If Dani wins HOH, we can assume that she puts up Brendon/Jeff/Rachel, any combo of the 3 (if they split the pairs which I think they will tonight). So one of them goes out of the game. Where does that leave Dani next week? Will she have to rethink her strategy? With her not being able to play HOH the following week, she has to know that she will have a huge target on her back. It will put her in an interesting position.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:18 pm

Back to basics is the perfect twist. Unfortunately it shouldn't have to be a twist. The last time we've been close to that was BB10 and it was one of the best of the latter seasons, imo. And I think that's the reason why it was good.

I'd actually go a step further now and disqualify any fans. Of course "fans" that BB picks usually don't seem that knowledgeable about the game. Most of them just try to recreate past HGs and their strategies. Maybe if we have a cast of non-recruited, diverse people who aren't chosen to fill a predictable checklist of stereotypes who are also unfamiliar with the game, we'll start to see more unpredictability and new perspectives on how to play the game.

Dani's game has problems, but I'm still not convinced that she's at the point of no return yet, unless a Vet wins HoH this week and takes her out. She doesn't appear to be as much of a target among Newbies. Of course they have to win HoHs too....
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Ok, despite my belief in miracles, some are too far reaching to be considered possible, BUT, wouldn't it be hilarious (and great viewing) if Kalia won the HOH? I know, I know! Impossible, but how hilarious that would be! I just want to see Jeff, Brendon & Rachel kiss some ass.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:00 pm

HGs discussing that they were informed to wear "comfortable clothing." Well, we got the endurance comp. Now all I am hoping for is a power shift. pray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5