BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion

Go down 
+7
nicolefan75
sammyf
Lorraine
Jay
leahtahd
Nikolas
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 am

nicolefan75 wrote:

Oh Lorraine....the DR never interferes!

If the DR is pushing them to backdoor Jeff -- and we all know the DR tries to influence them every season to cause drama -- that tells me a houseguest is definitely returning. They can push Rachel to backdoor Jeff because they know America will send him right back in and that's guaranteed drama.

Lorraine wrote:
Drama=bringing Cassi back into the house...lol OR Brendon and Rachel successfully backdooring Jeff and him coming back into the game. If either one of them come back and dont say "I'm back bitches!" it will be disappointing...hehe

SO true Lorraine! I totally agree! Actually now that I think about it, as much as I want Cassi to come back and skin Rachel alive, I wouldn't mind losing her if Jeff could be evicted and return. Cuz I mean, either way the returning houseguest (Cassi or Jeff) would be coming back for Rachel's head, ensuring drama etc. And that's all I want!

So evict Jeff, or don't evict Jeff. Either way, I'm good! smile
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:37 am

Oooh Lorraine might have been right about Daniel playing too hard. Rachel and Brendan are now wondering if Daniele is playing them against Jeff and Jordan and they want to bring him up to the HOH room to talk to him about it! If they end up telling Jeff that Daniele wanted them to put him up, the couples could end up unraveling Daniele's gameplay and turn on her!

This would be interesting because it would force Daniele to play defensively in addition to offensively. Then we'll really see what she's made of if she can turn that situation around or not. The good news for her is that she immune for two more weeks. That's a lot of time for damage control and/or uniting the rest of the house against the vets.

I actually kinda hope they talk to Jeff just to see some drama!

UPDATE: Ugh it seems they're all just going to bed. Brenchel couldn't sneak Jeff away so they'll have to talk to him tomorrow. I was really hoping to witness that pow wow tonight! LOL.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:21 pm

For as bat shit crazy as Rachel is her intuitions are pretty good. And I believe she has figured Dani out which in my opinion was pretty obvious if you are paying attention to her. I think Dani has overplayed her hand and it will be to her demise. She doesn't give other players like Brendon and Rachel enough credit to think she can push so hard for Dominic and it not backfire. She should have been much more subtle. She was in a good position and still is ....for now. Once she doesn't have immunity which is just this week, correct? It will be interesting to see how well she fairs in the game especially it will be interesting to see the Jeff/Brenchel discussion and see them comparing notes on Dani.

Nikolas? I 100% agree!
Quote :
This would be interesting because it would force Daniele to play defensively in addition to offensively
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:49 pm

I'm watching showtime from last night and Porche and Rachel are in HOH going on and on about Jordan and the luxury comp. Then Rachel says (as the venom spews from her mouth..lol) that Shelly thinks Jeff and Jordan are so cute..but they've been together for 2 yrs and there not even engaged or living together. (i guess this was an attempt to say that because rachel and brendan are engaged and living together, they are better and Shelly should think the are cuter)

Okay, something is seriously wrong with this chick. I've heard other hg's and people say that Rachel is so nice and different outside of the house. What would one call that environmental psychosis..lol. I just dont buy it. Maybe she can control herself better when she is only around others for a short period of time, but who we see in this house is who she really is. As long as Rachel is the center off attention and everyone is kissing her ass, its all good in the hood. This girl really needs some help.

Thanks for listening to my rant..lol.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:00 pm

Ok, I havent turned the feed on buy it appears as though the foursome is figuring out Daniele as we speak...can anyone confirm??
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:05 pm

Rachel and Brendan are talking to J&J alone and they've figured Daniele out. Now they plan to let her keep thinking that she getting her way while secretly evicting Dom. Obviously Dom will get voted right back in if America gets to do that (sorry Cassi!) but I welcome the drama!

Kudos to Loraine et al for seeing that Daniele pushed too hard this week. I still think Dani was playing well up until she was found out (and the four still think she won't put them up etc) and it will be interesting to see how she handles this. If she's the player I think she is, she'll find a way out of this. Luckily she's built for it. She can rally the newbies once the singles game starts (think Chilltown rallying the floaters on BB7) and it's not like she can't win a veto to save her own ass if need be.

The game is ON people!

UPDATE: Wow. Even when they're figuring things out, Brenchel and Jeff are still morons. Now they're saying they could still get rid of Adam and keep Dominic just to let Daniele think she's still getting her way. Um brainiacs? If you're keeping Dominic then she IS getting her way! laughing It's noticeable that Jordan -- the only one of this group who actually made it to the finals in her season -- didn't support that stupid idea.

Aaaand they're going back and forth etc. Oh lord it's going to be a long week.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:15 pm

I am gaining more and more respect for Jordan with each passing week...maybe because she is surrounded by people who make her look like a rocket scientist?? Could be! LOL
As much as I like Dom, I would love for Daniele and Dom to be so cocky about him staying and be blindsided! Just picture that....Erika was just talking about Big Brother not having any good blindsides, this could be it if they dont get wind of the fact that Dom is in danger.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:18 pm

This is good stuff! gotta go...bb later. This whole thing could blow up though if Dom wins POV....keep updating!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Lorraine wrote:

As much as I like Dom, I would love for Daniele and Dom to be so cocky about him staying and be blindsided! Just picture that....Erika was just talking about Big Brother not having any good blindsides, this could be it if they dont get wind of the fact that Dom is in danger.

That would be great to watch! And also reminiscent of BB8. Remember how Daniele and Dick were in the dominant alliance and then overplayed their hand by turning on Eric? That week they were blindsided when their own alliance voted to keep Eric and the fallout restructured the House, pitting the Donatos against Dustin/Jameka/Amber.

Let's see if the same thing can happen if Dom is evicted with Daniele rallying the rest of the newbies. The best part would be if America sends Dom right back in, wins HOH and goes guns blazing after Rachel! That would awesome! Especially if he ended up taking her out just before jury! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 pm

Veto Players:

Brenchel
Adam/Dominic
Jeff/Jordan- probably the only fuckin chips in the bag!

and Porsche is hosting.

I am so disappointed with this domination of the vets. This was such a bad idea to mix new with old players. I am seeing you all in the forum writing so much about all these scenarios and quite frankly the power needs to shift in the game for anything to really happen...I have lost so much interest in the game right now and can't wait for this week to be over...whatever the outcome is. white flag
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:56 pm

The interesting thing is, neither side totally sold out Daniele. None of the vet pairs said they didn't want to work with Daniele or want to get rid of her; they are simply committed to working together and not letting anyone pit them against each other.

The really fascinating part is that Brenchel did NOT tell J&J that Daniele wanted them to backdoor Jeff. That's...really interesting. That's a HUGE thing to leave out. Clearly Brenchel still want to keep their vets alliance and possibly they want to keep the option to turn on Jeff (now or later) if need be. In fact Rachel even said, "People could try to turn us against each other -- I'm NOT saying Daniele, not her."

Very interesting that she's still covering for Daniele.

Last edited by Nikolas on Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Lorraine wrote:

I agree with you on this Lorraine. On the other hand if Dom stays and Cassie comes back Rachel will be all up in arms and Dani will be pissed because with Cassie there she'll be worried about Dom being with her 100%.

I'm just hoping Jeff or Jordo wins the POV just to ensure their safety for the week because you never know what can happen in this game from day to day.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Brendan won pov and jeff came in 2nd. Sometimes, especially in a situation like today where it was Jeff 2nd. It woud be better for Brenchel to throw the comp so their target isnt getting bigger and bigger by the minute. It would not of put them in jeopardy for any reason.

I dont understand Dani/Doms logic about keeping Brenchel over Jeff and Jordan because they are a bigger target. Both pairs are a target but i would Rather keep the pair I have some chance of beating in the comps..that way i'd be able to get hoh or a veto. As long as Brenchel is around they have a good chance at winning alot of the comps.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:45 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I dont understand Dani/Doms logic about keeping Brenchel over Jeff and Jordan because they are a bigger target. Both pairs are a target but i would Rather keep the pair I have some chance of beating in the comps..that way i'd be able to get hoh or a veto. As long as Brenchel is around they have a good chance at winning alot of the comps.

I can see the logic. Brenchel are a much bigger target than Jeff and Jordan right now. And if Jeff is evicted, Jordan will fade into the background like she did on Season 11. Whereas if Brendan or Rachel is evicted, the other one still remains a huge target.

Also, Dani is no slouch in comps. They haven't seen what she can do yet cuz she's immobile by the Golden Key but the girl holds the record (with Janelle) for most vetos won in a single season: 5. Once Dani starts competing later in the game (and other people stop throwing comps) Brenchel won't be unbeatable. Remember, they were defeated in their own season. Winning a bunch of comps didn't prevent Rachel from being the first member of the jury on Season 12 and even Brendan didn't make it past F5. Indeed, no one has ever simply won their way to the finals in the history of Big Brother (Janelle came the closest on All Stars with Final 3) and since that's the only gameplay Brenchel have, I don't think it's a bad idea to keep them over J&J.

Also, ending up in the finals with Brendan or Rachel is MUCH preferable to ending up in the finals with Jeff or Jordan. If Dani is in the finals with either of the former two, Dani gets practically every vote. If she's in the finals with the latter two, she could easily lose.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Brendan winning POV makes this week very interesting for us since we think there may be a returning houseguest but the players don't suspect that. If it's true, then it's ironically better for Dani if Dom is evicted because he will get America's vote to return and come back guns blazing for Brenchel. Whereas if Adam gets evicted, Cassi will likely come back and Dani doesn't want that.

So the irony is that if Dani can get Adam evicted -- and she has her work cut out for her now that Brenchel and J&J are wise to her game -- it will prove her game skills while still screwing with her game. Heh. Only on Big Brother.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:57 pm

I don't see Brendon using the veto to backdoor J/J. Brenchel complained all last season that they had nobody on their side and for them to evict the few people that "may" be on their side this year at this point of the game would be ridiculous. I will stop complaining about the power shift since there is nothing that's gonna change until hopefully next week. I wonder why so many people want Cassi back though? I am one of those people as well, but what is everyone hoping for if she is to return? With all the newbies leaving, and with everyone evicting Cassi out of the house, does anyone honestly see Cassi coming back in winning HOH, when we still have the competitive forces of Brenchel and Daniele still in the game? I see an operation backdoor personally, and trust me, I am begging for some serious drama. I want this season to get better and I am not feeling it yet! no2
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:12 pm

I would like to see Cassie come back just for the shock on Rachels and Dani's face. The problem with that is Cassie is not about drama, so if we are looking for drama maybe Keith would be the better choice.

At this point i have no idea...the only thing i'm sure of is..this season is so dull I am longing for the days of BB12..lol
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:19 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
does anyone honestly see Cassi coming back in winning HOH, when we still have the competitive forces of Brenchel and Daniele still in the game?

I've posted this before so I apologize for sounding repetitive, but here goes. smile

There have been three return houseguests in the history of BB and in all three cases, the HOH comp upon the houseguest's return was endurance (which always favors the person who most wants to win it). Even forgetting that Brendan has never won an endurance comp (and in his season, he downright sucked at them), consider the three cases of houseguest returns. BB3 Amy won the endurance comp upon her return and got out her nemesis Chiara. BB9 James won the endurance comp upon his return and got out his nemesis Matt. And BB6 Kaysar almost won the endurance comp and could have gotten out one of his enemies had he not been stupid and given it to Jenn.

So yeah, if history repeats, odds are the returning housguest would win HOH (or at least come very close to doing so).
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Well, one thing to look out for is tomorrow night's episode. If someone is returning, and America does have a say, they may announce this tomorrow to allow for substantial time to vote back somebody into the house. However, we only know of two HGs that are officially evicted, and I don't think it would be this week that somebody would be voted back in because the poll would be lame to choose between only Keith and Cassi. HGs returned after at least 4 evictions took place in each of the seasons that someone was brought back.(BB9 was weird with the pairs being evicted and with a large group of HGs initially competing in the game, but I believe they had 4 actual live evictions take place, before James was brought back into the game). I believe there is going to be some twist with that final golden key and I hope it is not so simple that the house will no longer be playing in pairs...something else needs to happen...PLEASE!!

I just don't see history repeating itself with veteran HGs playing in the game this season. They are way more competitive and so stubborn to give up so easily, thus handing over the HOH to the returning HG. I just don't see Cassi winning or coming close, and with so much talk about wanting her to come back into the game, does anybody truly believe she has an actual chance of winning the whole damn thing?
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:53 am

I'm actually impressed that Brenchel and J&J have figured out Daniele's entire plan (to backdoor Jeff and therefore put herself in a great position with the newbies and the remaining vets all on her side) and instead of just blasting her, they've decided to not let her know that they're on to her, and just evict Dominic because that will force her back to their side. This is exactly what they should be doing right now and I'm shocked that these four were able to identify the problem and engineer a logical solution.

I think the main flaw in Daniele's gameplay has been that she spends all her time with the newbies. I understand that she is building an alliance with them to take out the vet couples (and she genuinely enjoys Dom and Kalia more than say Rachel) but she should have clocked more time with Brenchel to make them feel cozier about her backdoor Jeff plan. That plus her constant jabs at Rachel I think, is what made them suspicious. If they had trusted her 100%, they would have been more amenable to her plan since Rachel was already angry at Jeff etc.

Also, Jordan and Jeff agreed (alone) that once it's a singles game they want to get Daniele out. Which makes sense now that they know she tried to backdoor Jeff. It'll be interesting to see if Daniele has the skills to weasel out of this one.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Yeah, I've been confused by all this desire for Cassi to re-enter the house also. Ideally, she'd come back in primed for revenge against one of the most hated HGs in BB history, but that's just me being a BB fan projecting my desire to see that actually happen this season.

But Cassi...?

Sure, the expression on Rachel's face will probably be one of the most remembered moments of BB13. But will the conflict and drama last much beyond that really? Or beyond whatever drama Rachel always feels obligated to bring no matter who's there?

Cassi's answer to Erika & Lorraine's exit interview question about what she would have done differently was basically: "um, nothing." That's not very inspiring. Sure, she was a victim of jealousy and circumstance, as happens in BB, but if you went out week two and wouldn't have done anything differently, I'm not so sure I'd actually want to send you back into the game--and it's not like she played all that hard the first time around.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:38 pm

CBS Broadcast- Big Brother Episode 8

Tonight's episode was kinda dull. If you seen one Brenchel fight, you have seen them all! I really wish the producers would stop with the Brenchel scenes and focus a little bit more on some other HGs. I know I am contradicting myself because Brenchel does bring drama, but it seemed like I saw tonight's episode already (regardless if this was on the live feeds or not). I am still confused with Thursday's show showcasing Adam and Dominic when it was Cassi and Shelly on the block, but whatever! I would have enjoyed more scenes of the luxury competition and reward more IMO. Of course Brenchel was pissed that they weren't picked to watch a 30 minute TV Show and hang out with David Hasselhoff. I was more annoyed with Brendon honestly than with Rachel. What is with his constant controlling? soapbox:
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:22 am

Dani better win either HOH or veto when she's eligible to play because the whole house knows about her games now, except her boo Dominic and her buddy Kalia of course.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:29 am

Lmao @ Thug Brendan saying Danielle can't touch him in comps, this cat is hilarious!!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:34 am

Now Jeff has to help Brendan convince Rachel that Danielle's game ain't all that, something tells me this HOH will be geared towards Danielle, Big Brother will make sure of it!
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:59 am

Daniele is so screwed right now. Amazing. She engineered a great strategy and it all came undone -- the same way it did for Will on Season 7 -- simply because the two sides being played actually talked to each other. I can't stand Brenchel and Jeff (I'm OK with Jordan) but good for them for figuring out what's best for them.

Basically, they only need four votes to keep Adam over Dominic (Rachel breaks the tie) and they have three guaranteed (Brendan, Jordan and Jeff) and one out of two most likely (Porsche/Shelly). So unless Daniele gets hip to their scheme and can rally all the newbies against them (including Porsche and Shelly, she needs all five which makes her position more difficult), Dominic will be evicted and Brenchel & J&J will also have Adam on their side after voting to keep him. That leaves Daniele, Kalia and Lowan all by themselves with Shelly in the middle.

If that happens, Daniele either needs to win the next HOH and use that power to rally ALL the newbies against the vet pairs (which the newbies should've had the good sense to do from week one) OR Dominic re-enters the house, wins HOH and he and Daniele do the same thing. So in essence, there's a small window for her to turn this around but otherwise she's fucked.

Interestingly, this was the same position Daniele and Dick found themselves in Season 8 when they thought they had the votes to boot Eric, their alliance turned on them, and the Donatos ended up on the block. Had it not been for America's Player, Dick would have been evicted that week. I guess what I'm saying is that Daniele has good offensive game skills but she's weak on the defensive. America sending back Dom into the house (providing he wins the next HOH) will be another deux ex machina -- just like America's Player -- that Daniele needs to turn everything around in her favor. I certainly hope it happens. I can't take any more of Brenchel and J&J winning and running the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 3 Discussion    BB13 - Week 3 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 3 Discussion
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next