BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

 

 BB12: Week 6 Discussion

Go down 
+10
MissChriss
bostongirl
pajamajon
Lorraine
tj2377
Jay
SMOOCHES
leahtahd
nicolefan75
Erika
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH



Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Britney - BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 775415

Ragan - BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 330166

Enzo is talking to Rachel in the HOH room and he's telling Rachel he is definitely going to be pushing for Britney to go up as the replacement nominee. Plus even if Rachel doesn't get to talk to Brendon, I'm sure Enzo will let Brendon know about Britney's nasty goodbye message since Enzo wants Britney out bigtime.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:51 pm

I'm glad shes back too even if for 24 hours! EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!! Love that Rag-ON is crying like the little bitch he is and that Brit is licking serious Rachel ass right now. Hmmm what about all those people who said at least Brit wasnt fake in her goodbye message. BWAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Erika wrote:
Britney - BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 775415

Ragan - BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 330166

Enzo is talking to Rachel in the HOH room and he's telling Rachel he is definitely going to be pushing for Britney to go up as the replacement nominee. Plus even if Rachel doesn't get to talk to Brendon, I'm sure Enzo will let Brendon know about Britney's nasty goodbye message since Enzo wants Britney out bigtime.

You took the words right outta my head E!! Is Rachel telling Enzo about the goodbye message?? GO ENZOOOO!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Ragan went from trying to be cool to crying....
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Who the hell she thinks she is. Rachel is having meetings in the hoh. There is no HOH in the house who gives a rats ass. They should trash the hoh room with streamers and pop corn.
BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 675361
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:57 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Who the hell she thinks she is. Rachel is having meetings in the hoh. There is no HOH in the house who gives a rats ass. They should trash the hoh room with streamers and pop corn.
BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 675361

Rachel has them eating out of her hands. Minus the crybaby bitch of course....
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf


Posts : 541
Join date : 2008-09-23
Age : 35

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:58 pm

I am not glad she is back for 24hrs. Personally I was happy I didn't have to see her anymore on the feeds. Also, this will mess everything up Britney is for sure going up as replacement so we won't get see Matt play the DPOV. Also she shouldn't be able to talk game like she is still playing the game. This is exactly when Dan got to take out the juror memeber.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:58 pm

I guess I am not seeing what you all are seeing because what else is Brit suppose to do, Rachel is on the jury. And Ragan has been crying all week, so what's the difference now. He suppose to kiss Rachel ass also? And if they let Rachel and Brendon see each I am done with BB, because that would be so unfair and wasn't that the point of putting the HG in sequester? Only good thing about her being in the house is we may get some fights. Now Kathy is going to kiss Rachel ass so bad, I am going to be sick!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 pm

sammyf wrote:
I am not glad she is back for 24hrs. Personally I was happy I didn't have to see her anymore on the feeds. Also, this will mess everything up Britney is for sure going up as replacement so we won't get see Matt play the DPOV. Also she shouldn't be able to talk game like she is still playing the game. This is exactly when Dan got to take out the juror memeber.

Sammy I am soooooooooooooooo with you!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:01 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Who the hell she thinks she is. Rachel is having meetings in the hoh. There is no HOH in the house who gives a rats ass. They should trash the hoh room with streamers and pop corn.
BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 675361

Exactly, but these are a bunch of bitches playing the game. Ragan the only one who get props from me. Fuck Rachel!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:02 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
I guess I am not seeing what you all are seeing because what else is Brit suppose to do, Rachel is on the jury. And Ragan has been crying all week, so what's the difference now. He suppose to kiss Rachel ass also? And if they let Rachel and Brendon see each I am done with BB, because that would be so unfair and wasn't that the point of putting the HG in sequester? Only good thing about her being in the house is we may get some fights. Now Kathy is going to kiss Rachel ass so bad, I am going to be sick!

Had Britt not left bher the big, tough good-bye message then okay, whatever be fake like you have the whole game. Just don't get some balls when she leaves and the suck em back in your stomach when she's back for a day..
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:06 pm

leahtahd wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
I guess I am not seeing what you all are seeing because what else is Brit suppose to do, Rachel is on the jury. And Ragan has been crying all week, so what's the difference now. He suppose to kiss Rachel ass also? And if they let Rachel and Brendon see each I am done with BB, because that would be so unfair and wasn't that the point of putting the HG in sequester? Only good thing about her being in the house is we may get some fights. Now Kathy is going to kiss Rachel ass so bad, I am going to be sick!

Had Britt not left bher the big, tough good-bye message then okay, whatever be fake like you have the whole game. Just don't get some balls when she leaves and the suck em back in your stomach when she's back for a day..

It's called playing the game. At least her game. Brit has been doing that the whole season, so nothing is different. She pretended to be Rachel friend and went and talked shit about her every time. She just wasn't expecting to have to clean her shit up until possible jury questions if she made it that far. Or at the jury house when it doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:07 pm

In season 10 when Dan was able to talk with a jury member and win himself a vote from someone who hated his guts....where was the outrage?? Oh thats right, there wasnt any because everyone LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD Dan ( I hated his fake ass). Now because everyone loves Brit and hates Rach, there are people actually talking about that Brit should sue. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 290276 gimme a break.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Lorraine wrote:
In season 10 when Dan was able to talk with a jury member and win himself a vote from someone who hated his guts....where was the outrage?? Oh thats right, there wasnt any because everyone LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD Dan ( I hated his fake ass). Now because everyone loves Brit and hates Rach, there are people actually talking about that Brit should sue. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 290276 gimme a break.


Agreed!
WTF
funny shit
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Lorraine wrote:
In season 10 when Dan was able to talk with a jury member and win himself a vote from someone who hated his guts....where was the outrage?? Oh thats right, there wasnt any because everyone LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD Dan ( I hated his fake ass). Now because everyone loves Brit and hates Rach, there are people actually talking about that Brit should sue. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 290276 gimme a break.

Excatly! I hated Dan, but I wasn't outraged by that, just like I'm not outraged by this. However, this is 1,000,000 times more interesting than Dan and Michelle at the beach....
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:12 pm

Lorraine wrote:
In season 10 when Dan was able to talk with a jury member and win himself a vote from someone who hated his guts....where was the outrage?? Oh thats right, there wasnt any because everyone LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD Dan ( I hated his fake ass). Now because everyone loves Brit and hates Rach, there are people actually talking about that Brit should sue. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 290276 gimme a break.


LMAO ....Sue who? BB? If anyone should have sue'd it should have been Sharon in season 9.

Bottom line is Britney should never have left the nasty goodbye message. Unfortunately for Britney she let her hatred surpass her game and it may cost her the game but she can only fault herself. It's not like BB told her to leave a nasty goodbye message.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:13 pm

LMAO Rachel said that she needs to ask everyone a question in order to see brendon. Bitch your not gonna get any luck with asking Ragan or Matt.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:15 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
In season 10 when Dan was able to talk with a jury member and win himself a vote from someone who hated his guts....where was the outrage?? Oh thats right, there wasnt any because everyone LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD Dan ( I hated his fake ass). Now because everyone loves Brit and hates Rach, there are people actually talking about that Brit should sue. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 290276 gimme a break.

Excatly! I hated Dan, but I wasn't outraged by that, just like I'm not outraged by this. However, this is 1,000,000 times more interesting than Dan and Michelle at the beach....


lol, so true Leah. Damn this job. I am watching the feeds now though!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Lorraine wrote:
In season 10 when Dan was able to talk with a jury member and win himself a vote from someone who hated his guts....where was the outrage?? Oh thats right, there wasnt any because everyone LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD Dan ( I hated his fake ass). Now because everyone loves Brit and hates Rach, there are people actually talking about that Brit should sue. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 290276 gimme a break.

Sorry never liked the Renegades... Remember Everyone bashed me cause i liked ollie.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon


Posts : 429
Join date : 2008-09-10
Age : 37
Location : Brooklyn

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Lorraine wrote:
In season 10 when Dan was able to talk with a jury member and win himself a vote from someone who hated his guts....where was the outrage?? Oh thats right, there wasnt any because everyone LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD Dan ( I hated his fake ass). Now because everyone loves Brit and hates Rach, there are people actually talking about that Brit should sue. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 290276 gimme a break.

Sorry never liked the Renegades... Remember Everyone bashed me cause i liked ollie.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Where the hell is Brenden?! The wouldn't send him to the jury house, would they?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:19 pm

pajamajon wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
In season 10 when Dan was able to talk with a jury member and win himself a vote from someone who hated his guts....where was the outrage?? Oh thats right, there wasnt any because everyone LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD Dan ( I hated his fake ass). Now because everyone loves Brit and hates Rach, there are people actually talking about that Brit should sue. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 290276 gimme a break.

Sorry never liked the Renegades... Remember Everyone bashed me cause i liked ollie.

And to think I thought brigade was a shitty name. I forgot about that... laughing
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:19 pm

I finally am not bitching about this season... Thanks BB!

Finally we have a little drama and no showmance BS! BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 371818
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Erika wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
In season 10 when Dan was able to talk with a jury member and win himself a vote from someone who hated his guts....where was the outrage?? Oh thats right, there wasnt any because everyone LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD Dan ( I hated his fake ass). Now because everyone loves Brit and hates Rach, there are people actually talking about that Brit should sue. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 290276 gimme a break.


LMAO ....Sue who? BB? If anyone should have sue'd it should have been Sharon in season 9.

Bottom line is Britney should never have left the nasty goodbye message. Unfortunately for Britney she let her hatred surpass her game and it may cost her the game but she can only fault herself. It's not like BB told her to leave a nasty goodbye message.


I was just going to post that E about Sharon. She surely got one of THE biggest screw jobs in BB history. I DID NOT like her but she got the shaft bigtime. Jessie got the shaft twice! And even though everyone loved Jeff, imagine if Jeff was HOH and Chima had won the coup te dat?? We would still be talking people in off of ledges.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Erika wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
In season 10 when Dan was able to talk with a jury member and win himself a vote from someone who hated his guts....where was the outrage?? Oh thats right, there wasnt any because everyone LOOOOOOVVVVEEEDDDDD Dan ( I hated his fake ass). Now because everyone loves Brit and hates Rach, there are people actually talking about that Brit should sue. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 290276 gimme a break.


LMAO ....Sue who? BB? If anyone should have sue'd it should have been Sharon in season 9.

Bottom line is Britney should never have left the nasty goodbye message. Unfortunately for Britney she let her hatred surpass her game and it may cost her the game but she can only fault herself. It's not like BB told her to leave a nasty goodbye message.


I was just going to post that E about Sharon. She surely got one of THE biggest screw jobs in BB history. I DID NOT like her but she got the shaft bigtime. Jessie got the shaft twice! And even though everyone loved Jeff, imagine if Jeff was HOH and Chima had won the coup te dat?? We would still be talking people in off of ledges.

That guinea pig question was bull. That's the only time i ever agreed with Dick. Imagine if Janelle had won that HOH and they had to redo and Erika or Danielle had won. All hell would've broken loose....
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika


Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 51
Location : Chicago

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Ragan actually had the nerve to be pissed at Rachel for the way she came into the house saying I'm back bitches... he said you could have come back and had a good time and not come back with an attitude. How many people that were sent to jury house in the past seasons would want to come back after being evicted from the game and lost the chance to win 500k and would come back just to be all nice and sweet and enjoy their stay for 24 hours and not want to seek some type of vengeance
Get real Ragan!!! BB certainly didn't bring Rachel back in to hold hands and sing kumbaya!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content





BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
BB12: Week 6 Discussion
Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BB12: Week 5 Discussion
» BB12: Week 7 Discussion
» BB12: Week 1 Discussion
» BB12: Week 8 Discussion
» BB12: Week 9 Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 12 :: Discussion-
Jump to: