BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 6 Discussion

Go down 
+10
MissChriss
bostongirl
pajamajon
Lorraine
tj2377
Jay
SMOOCHES
leahtahd
nicolefan75
Erika
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 9:09 pm

DING DING DING!!! The Brigade FINALLY figured it out!!! Lets hope that their brain cells don't disappear again before Thursday!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 pm

Erika wrote:
Matt has the worst alliance. They haven't done diddly squat to help the brigade move forward. Hey these clowns have the nerve to flip on him? lol
Unreal!

Hayden is quite the snake and I hope he's the 1st one out of the brigade followed by Enzo. There are quite a few evictions I am anticipating and Brendon isn't high on that list at this point.

We should have a Dustin BB8 moment this Thursday. Matt has done everything but spell it out for them that he has a DPoV and they still seem pretty clueless ... these HGs are overall are pretty dense. No wonder why Matt walks around so cocky, look at the HGs he's competing against. It's pretty ridiculous.

100% AGREED!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:41 am

I don't know about you guys put this REALLY pisses me off. I haven't been this pissed off about BB since the banner plane incident in the BB8 endurance comp that ruined Eric's gameplay as America's player. I understand bringing in Rachel to cause drama was Cbs' object but fucking lavaface left a message to her bf brenda to put matt on the block. No way no how should a jury memebr should have an influence on the HOH's nomination even through code. I understand Matt has the DPOV, but it shouldn't have to come this situation.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:45 am

pajamajon wrote:
I don't know about you guys put this REALLY pisses me off. I haven't been this pissed off about BB since the banner plane incident in the BB8 endurance comp that ruined Eric's gameplay as America's player. I understand bringing in Rachel to cause drama was Cbs' object but fucking lavaface left a message to her bf brenda to put matt on the block. No way no how should a jury memebr should have an influence on the HOH's nomination even through code. I understand Matt has the DPOV, but it shouldn't have to come this situation.

And there is NO WAY BB didn't see the message. This is a bunch of BS, but it's all going to be thrown in B/R face when Matt uses his DPOV! I have a big problem with letting Rachel back in the house.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:17 am

I think BB let Rachel leave the message just so that DPOV would be used. They need something to liven up this season. I agree with you Erika about Hayden, I want him gone first out of the brigade. He turned on Matt during Rachel's second HOH when he believed Brendan over Matt about the whole putting up Hayden and Kristen situation. Ever since then he has been pushing doubts about Matt to almost everyone in that house execpt for Ragan. What a good alliance member eyeroll .
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:40 am

sammyf wrote:
I think BB let Rachel leave the message just so that DPOV would be used. They need something to liven up this season. I agree with you Erika about Hayden, I want him gone first out of the brigade. He turned on Matt during Rachel's second HOH when he believed Brendan over Matt about the whole putting up Hayden and Kristen situation. Ever since then he has been pushing doubts about Matt to almost everyone in that house execpt for Ragan. What a good alliance member eyeroll .

I just said that to Erika about why they would allow a message left for Brendon?? Remember last season when Kevin and Natalie were trying to make a calender out of the chess board and BB made them stop it?? So why was Rachel allowed to leave a message written in pretzels for Brendon?? Simple, so that they could have monster ratings for Thursday knowing full well that Matt will use the DPOV.
Then Rachel was able to give Brendon a message through Kathy as well. If I were Kathy though, I would have eaten the pretzels and told Brendon when he got back that Rachel said to target Britney...lol

MATT FTW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:44 am

One minute you think the Brigade has figured out Matt has the power then they lose that thought so quick. I am just hoping that they tell Matt they are each giving one a vote. That was the original plan and they need to keep that. I want the brigade in tact because i want to see everyones face when they come out.

I have been listening to Hay/Enzo go over the sab messages. They keep repeating the messages but no one in the house has coordinated a time with the messages, just what number message it is. I find it hard to believe that Enzo has this bad of a memory since he is a real estate agent. I have my real estate lisc and there is tons of info you have to know to pass the exam. Maybe he knows somebody who knows somebody..lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 1:41 pm

I am starting to get a new vibe from Matt. He KNOWS that they are not going to keep him. I will not be surprised if when he uses the DPOV that it is on one of his fellow Brigade members. They are being shady to him (Enzo and Hayden) and Matt is too smart not to see it. I thik Matt is starting to think of a new alliance for himself and that could very well be himself, Ragan, Brit, Lane and Kathy. I kind of hope that I am wrong but on the other hand, Enzo and Hayden would have no one to blame but themselves if Matt flipped on them. He also knows that Brit is playing all sides. He made mention to the fact that Brit keeps slipping up and talking about Lane in upcoming comps. At this point I'm sure that Matt will do what he feels is good for himself and NOT the Brigade. Hayden keeps bringing up about Matt maybe having the power but its usually dismissed right away. Sheesh, how about a "just in case" scenerio? Talk to Matt and say "well if that happens then we would certainly like Brit up and out".
One other note, Matt is pissed off about "pretzelgate" and keeps saying that he is pretty sure that this is against the rules. The diary room told Matt that they never saw the message and Matt said "right, with 3000 cameras around you missed that". Good for him for calling them out on their bullshit. They wanted to make sure that their DPOV got played on Thursday even though that is probably NOT what would have been best for Matts game.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:02 pm

"The diary room told Matt that they never saw the message and Matt said "right, with 3000 cameras around you missed that". Good for him for calling them out on their bullshit. They wanted to make sure that their DPOV got played on Thursday even though that is probably NOT what would have been best for Matts game. "

Those BB producers are SOOOOOOO shady!!!!!
I hate it how they ruin people's game. I'm not particularly a Matt fan, but that's not right.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:09 pm

If I was Matt I would pull a Parker and Not do a DR session to give AG and her sleasy trolls a big FUCK YOU. They don't desereve Matt's time in the DR to express how he feels. I will like to see how BB twist this in the Reaction to Matt being put up. Of course they will mae it seem he fine cause he has DPOV, but realistically he is saying I wouldn't be here if you didn't allow Pretzelgate to fucking happen.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:51 pm

If Matt were to use the DPOV, is he still allowed to vote out a HG? How crazy would it be if only 4 people are allowed to vote on Thursday, and Matt takes himself off the block to put up Kathy and there is a tie vote...would Brendon break the tie and evict Kathy or Lane? I am not sure if Matt can vote, but then again we only saw the coup e'tat play out last season and Jeff was not allowed to vote after it was used. This should be very interesting.... hmmm
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:53 pm

I believe that matt is allowed to vote because it is not a total overthrow of power.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 pm

pajamajon wrote:
I believe that matt is allowed to vote because it is not a total overthrow of power.

Bummer... sad1
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 4:22 pm

Matt has the DPoV not a Coup De Tat ....

Matt's DPoV trumps 1 nominee, so he can take himself off the block
and replace himself with whomever is left >> Britney, Ragan, Enzo, Hayden or Kathy.

Obviously he's not going to choose Ragan.
IMO it would be DUMB and a WASTE to choose Kathy.
Enzo and Hayden are dumb enough to get themselves on thin ice with Matt.
Britney would be the likely choice ...but because Enzo and Hayden are too stupid for words it could very well be 1 of them.

Since Matt is only using a DPoV he can vote along with the 4 others not on the block.

Matt will be allowed to play for HOH and Brendon can not play for HOH.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Wow Nicole ..I didnt even think of the fact that Matt wouldnt get a vote. That would be a great way for it to play out. That way if Hay or Enz does happen to go up I would think Brendan would save them over lane...this is very interesting.

I know that everyone is down on Enzo and Hayden right now because of their alliance with Brendan, but I am not ready to give up on them just yet. Putting myself in their place in reguards to Matt. Matt has formed such a strong bond with regan and spends most of his time with Regan that it would make me nervous as well, think about it from their point of view. Also I think the the 1st red flag was raised with Matt the 1st week he was hoh when Brendan and Rachel remained in tact. Its funny to me that Matt and Lane are allowed to have side alliances but its an issue for Hayden and Enzo. Matt even had a nerve to ask if they were going to stop hanging with Brendan. I was hoping they said " yup as soon as u detach yourself from Regan"
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 pm

BostonGirl, I agree with your mention of Hayden and Enzo's perspective on how things are going with Matt. My only question with that is why aren't they upset with Lane being so close with Britney? Why is it a bigger issue that Matt is tight with Ragan? Especially when Matt is the only one in their alliance who's winning anything. I get why they want to turn on him, but it would be stupid to turn on him now.

I really hope that Matt is smart enough to break up Hayden and Enzo and put one of them up on the block against Lane, knowing that they'd do it to him if they had the chance. If he did that, that person might well go. Matt and Britney would definitely vote to keep Lane. They'd only need Kathy or Ragan's vote... which wouldn't be too difficult. That could be a huge move.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:28 pm

I honestly see a non-brigade member being evicted this week. The Brigade will be more than half of this house after this week's eviction and all four of them will be able to play this week in what could be T/F questions based on the numerous Saboteur messages announced in the middle of the night. But do you think it is fair since more than likely Ragan made up these messages thus having a huge advantage over the others in the HOH comp to remember or recite them all? annoyed:
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:38 pm

I just think that it was someones idea from the internet to keep the HGs up all night. If they would use these messages in the HOH comp, Ragan would surely have an advantage. Even though it did keep the HGs up, another fail and completely lame.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:39 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
I honestly see a non-brigade member being evicted this week. The Brigade will be more than half of this house after this week's eviction and all four of them will be able to play this week in what could be T/F questions based on the numerous Saboteur messages announced in the middle of the night. But do you think it is fair since more than likely Ragan made up these messages thus having a huge advantage over the others in the HOH comp to remember or recite them all? annoyed:

Even though Ragan said it he still needs to remember the phrases its not like he has a cheat sheet.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:41 pm

For anyone who is interested Lane made d-listed (NSFW)
http://dlisted.com/node/38472
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:08 pm

It was only a matter of time that these side alliances/"friends" would end up to being a messy situation.

Hayden and Enzo are only stupid if they jump the gun and tell Matt before eviction that they aren't voting for him. I don't know why they can't just say we're going to split our votes between you 2....JUST IN CASE since they obviously didn't take the HINTS as hints.

I would like to see this alliance survive this week and then it can blow up... but what I'd like to see happen and what actually does happen are 2 different things.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:21 am

AT 8:25 BB time cam 1 Regan goes into the taj and pulls out a piece of paper ( i'm assuming a sab note) . He then says " I cant do this" and walks out of the room. Then he comes back in and puts the paper under Enzo's pillow.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:44 am

The note said someting along the lines of "I know your secret"
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:35 pm

Watching Britney talking to herself on the feeds...was hoping for further discussion of saboteur's note found by Enzo. More drama please!! fussing
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:41 pm

They all think it's Kathy, right? Oh, Kathy. LOL
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:50 pm

It's absurd but last I heard they think it's Kathy... BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 618676

I haven't paid much attention today to the feeds... I wonder if the clowns will let Matt know they're not keeping him.

Also with the note about the secret that was left under Enzo's bed... am I the only one who is surprised he didn't freak out about it? but I guess the reason that he didn't freak out about it is because now it "proves" he's not the saboteur. BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 248334
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 6 Discussion   BB12: Week 6 Discussion - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 6 Discussion
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next