BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALAG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction Empty
PostSubject: AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction   AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 1:59 am

Whoa, 'Brother': Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction...and a Contest!
By Josef Adalian
Published: September 08, 2009

There's just one week to go before "Big Brother" ends one of its most successful seasons ever-- and, not surprisingly, emotions among fans are intense right now.

For many, the dominant feeling is one of disappointment: Only one member of Team Jeff-- aka the good guys-- remains. Michelle was evicted tonight, leaving Jordan all by herself to carry the banner for the team viewers seemed to love the most.

Meanwhile, one despised player (Natalie) and one annoying player (Kevin) are still in contention for the $500,000, and odds are one of them will win it.

"'Big Brother' is like watching a sporting event," exec producer Allison Grodner told TV MoJoe in our weekly post-eviction chat. "You go all season with your favorite team, and sometimes they make it. And sometimes they don't. It's very real."

The fact that there's a very real chance many viewers will be bummed by the outcome of the game only serves to highlight just how little "Brother" producers are able to stage manage the game.

"If the game were fixed, it's very possible America's favorites might very well be in it," Grodner laughs.

One thing Grodner won't comment on: Insider reports that producers have decided to shake up the structure of the final days of the game.

According to a person with knowledge of the situation, next Tuesday's finale will begin with all three current members of the house still in the game. The final two won't be determined until Tuesday's live show, just moments before the jury decides the ultimate winner of the show.

That would mean the final evictee won't have much sway over the jury. And that all three houseguests will be staying with each other longer than they expected.

It also means Tuesday's finale promises to be must-see for fans, since it'll be the only way to find out who wins the final HOH-- and if Jordan will stay alive.

Part two of the final HOH competition will be seen on Thursday's show. Sunday's episode is expected to be a best of and "moments you didn't see" hour.

Grodner's only response when asked about the finale shakeup: "Tune in Thursday," she said.

Now, on with the Q&A:

So isn't Jeff to blame for the situation we're in now, with Natalie and Kevin in control?

The team was rolling along. They had a final four (agreement). You could argue about whether Russell would have honored it. But his taking out Russell when he did... that really turned things to the other side.

It wasn't just pure paranoia on Jeff's part. But Kevin and Natalie...are playing the strategic social part of this, and the lying and deviousness part of this, to their advantage. Jeff bought it hook, line and sinker.

If Kevin or Natalie win the final HOH, who will they take with them?

I think that Natalie says she's 100 percent in Kevin's court. She feels confident she can beat any one of these people and has friends in the jury house. That remains to be seen, especially given what some of the people in jury have seen lately.

On the other hand, Kevin... is really looking out for how he can win this half-million dollars. He's been quite consistent in the diary room saying he wants to cut her...at the last minute. He thinks his best chance of winning is sitting next to Jordan.

I think this is going to be a close vote no matter what.

Natalie isn't liked by many fans. What has she done well in this game?

She played the chess game well. She didn't win competitions. She's lied a lot. But she manipulated like a lot of the best of them. But she doesn't have the charisma of the rest of them.

She's also had Kevin under her thumb since Jessie left. Before that, she was his lapdog. But after that, she's really played a pretty good poker game with these people.

This is the first year for Pandora's Box. How did it work out?

It's been interesting. It's a twist I've wanted to try for a while. I think it's played into some of the drama here. I mean, who knew Natalie would go to such an extent to lie?

That lie...really proved to Kevin that Natalie is playing for her self and playing a deceptive game. He lost all trust (because of Pandora's).

I've also always found it fascinating to test people on greed vs. the best interests of the rest of the house.

So what was the smartest move of the season?

I think getting Ronnie out when they did. He's someone who could have gone far, who could have gone the distance.

And the Marcellas award for dumbest move?

Two things. Jeff trusting Kevin and Natalie. Everyone here screamed collectively, "How could you?" After they spent the whole season lying to them-- I was shocked.

And the move by Kevin tonight to evict Michelle could be Kevin's downfall. I think Michelle was Kevin's best chance (of getting to the finale). If Jordan wins, I think she'll listen to Natalie.

OK, I have to ask: Some of the annoying characters who entered the house last week during Pandora's Box seemed familiar.

Like they'd been in the house in past seasons?

Maybe.

Can you tell us who?

Why don't we see if fans can figure it out. We'll have a contest. A "Big Brother" T-shirt to whoever comes up with which annoyance was previously in the house and what season they last appeared.

It's a contest then. Leave answers in the comments section. The first correct answer will win a "Big Brother" T-shirt, courtesy of the show and TheWrap. Make sure to register so we have your email!

http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/whoa-brother-exclusive-details-final-evictionand-contest_6715?page=1
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: ehhh whatever   AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 7:54 am

I am not sure how I feel about the way the finale will be done. It seems like a desperate attempt to gain back viewers that left with Jeff and Michelle.

I don't think that any of those pests resembled any past HGs. I wonder who they were......
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction   AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 10:35 am

Quote :
According to a person with knowledge of the situation, next Tuesday's finale will begin with all three current members of the house still in the game. The final two won't be determined until Tuesday's live show, just moments before the jury decides the ultimate winner of the show.

That would mean the final evictee won't have much sway over the jury. And that all three houseguests will be staying with each other longer than they expected.

WTF????? That means no jury questioning which is one of my favorite parts of the whole season!!! This, in my opinion, is just a feeble attempt to get people to not cancel the feeds and to stay tuned till the end in case Jordan would pull this out. Complete and utter bullshit. By doing this, they have eliminated one of the most compelling parts of the season and that would be the jury questioning of the final two. The final two SHOULD have an opportunity to talk to or sway the jury.....its part of the game!!!!!! Another huge blunder by AG! Listen to your own words, YOUR team didnt cut it this season so move on and look towards next season...stop changing shit in midstream so that you can salvage this trainwreck of a season. AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction 930752
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction   AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:22 am

At first we thought the two hour finale was BB production giving the fans what we want.

Now it's going to look like they give more value to the casual viewers, trying to keep them interested enough to tune in for the finale given the horrible F3 and the likelihood that it's going to finish with Kev/Nat in the F2.

All it does is waste time that could be used better. They should've just gone on with it as normal given how meaningless the outcome is then we could've seen more of the reunion. Now we have to waste time with the pretense of the F3 still existing, the final part of the HoH comp., the possible lack of jury questioning, and probably a Jordan exit interview like every other evicted HG. Plus the jury doesn't get to really examine their decision and Jordan never really gets to tell them what info she has (assuming she goes, of course).

This is just stupid. It's funny (except it isn't) how they manage to screw up things that initially seem promising. What a love/hate relationship we have with BB. A lot of fans think they could do better, and they probably could. But obviously we still like it enough to feed our addiction every season anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction   AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction Empty

Back to top Go down

AG Interview - Exclusive Details on the Final Eviction
Page 1 of 1