BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALB.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel

Go down 
+2
nicolefan75
Erika
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  Empty
PostSubject: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Our exclusive interview with Rachel being the 1st houseguest to enter the jury.

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  Cast_thumb120_rachel_reilly

B.B.A.D Radio: You were a fierce competitor in the competitions, where do you think your game went wrong to land you in the jury house?
Rachel: Being a fierce competitor and being too outspoken. I wasn’t scared to piss people off. I wasn’t scared to make powerful moves.

B.B.A.D Radio: Were you blindsided by the 6-0 vote to evict you or did you know you were going to be the one evicted?
Rachel: Yeah – I’m shocked, but I tried everything.

B.B.A.D Radio: The talk that you had with Ragan Tuesday night were you being sincere with it or just trying to make amends in case you were to stay this week and possibly still be able to work with Ragan?
Rachel: I was being sincere and I am hurt by how Reagan treated me. We were like best friends from day one but I guess we were really frenemies.

B.B.A.D Radio: If Brendon was to win HOH did you talk about who you'd like to see him put up and who you'd like to see him align with, and if so who?
Rachel: Put up Britney, Ragan or Matt. Align with Enzo and possibly Hayden.

B.B.A.D Radio: Did you suspect any alliances other than your own and if so who do you suspect is working together?
Rachel: Ragan and Matt obviously. Brittney with possibly with Reagan and Matt. Possibly Brittney and Lane. Enzo and Hayden as well.

B.B.A.D Radio: Why did you accuse all 4 of the previous evicted houseguests of trying to come in-between you and your man? And did you really believe this?
Rachel: NO! I don’t know why I said what I did about that. I think mostly it had to do with that I thought that they wanted to put us up and get rid of one of us.

B.B.A.D Radio: Even though the houseguests didn't vote you out over you winning the 5k at least it was never brought up. Do you feel like it was your time to go (be evicted) based off your own reasoning of why Monet should've been evicted because she won 10k?
Rachel: No way – I didn’t want the money. I tried to use it strategically and no way, I want to be in the house right now competing. Even if all the houseguests dislike me, I don’t care. I still want to be there.

B.B.A.D Radio: Do you think nominating and evicting Monet and Kristen was strategic or personal? please explain...
Rachel: Monet won $10,000 early on in the game and was definitely not going to play on my side. It was a strategic game move. Kristen told me that she would probably put me and Brendon up for eviction so it was definitely a strategic move to get rid of her before she could get rid of me.

B.B.A.D Radio: Do you feel like you and Brendon are this seasons Jeff and Jordan and are America's sweethearts?
Rachel: No

B.B.A.D Radio: What were your thoughts on meeting Jeff and Jordan?
Rachel: It was really cool. I really like meeting them. I wish I was America’s sweetheart but maybe I am too feisty.

B.B.A.D Radio: Why were you always so surprised and questioned why people would want to target you when you made yourselves an outwardly known alliance?
Rachel: Because I would have assumed that people would want to be on the side of a strong alliance. Why wouldn’t you want to compete with competitors? It is worth all the hard work. I really believe that.

B.B.A.D Radio: You kept expecting the game to be played a certain way, as far as getting out the floaters and having the strong players at the end. Did you really think the others were going to want to play the game your way? Don't you think they had their own way of playing the game?
Rachel: Of course they did, but my experience and my game play is bring it on. I want to play with strong players and competitors. I think that anything worth fighting for is worth the work. It is not suppose to be easy.

B.B.A.D Radio: Why would you want to go to the end with a strong competitor?
Rachel: Because then I feel that if the strong competitor beats me out they deserve it. I want to compete at my best and a strong competitor forces you to compete at your top abilities. Why would anyone want to win a championship against the easiest team in town?

B.B.A.D Radio: How could you not see it as a bad game move to become an alliance from the beginning and kept reiterating it over and over you 2 were a strong alliance?
Rachel: After the fact there is nothing that we could have done to not make us a strong alliance and not make us a target.

B.B.A.D Radio: If you could change one thing or do one thing differently what would that be?
Rachel: I would practice bowling more.

B.B.A.D Radio: Do you feel like you missed opportunities to form stronger bonds with others with you and Brendon keeping to yourselves most of the time?
Rachel: No because the others didn’t really like me anyways.

B.B.A.D Radio: What are your thoughts on Britney's good-bye message to you?
Rachel: Really? Is that how deep she is?

B.B.A.D Radio: Was there anyone you were wanting to align yourself with to further your game?
Rachel: Britney until she backstabbed me.

B.B.A.D Radio: Who do you feel is playing the best and worst game right now and why?
Rachel: Best and worst is Matt because he is a competitor. He is playing a mental game also, but I think that he is making himself a target and I think that a lot of his moves that he’s so proud of are easy moves. They are not powerful moves.

B.B.A.D Radio: If you had stayed in the house over Brendon and would have won another HOH who would your targets have been and why?
Rachel: Matt, Britney and Ragan. Matt because he put me on the block and would have gotten rid of Brendon. He would not make an alliance or deal with me. Ragan and Britney because they backstabbed me and proved to be conniving, fake and mean in my eyes. There is nothing I could say to change their minds.

B.B.A.D Radio: A couple of times during the season you and Brendon got into arguements and the viewers thought it would end in a break-up? did you think about breaking away from Brendon for game purposes or just difference?
Rachel: No because real people fight and argue. I’m not a pushover so I’m obviously going to have different opinions at times and I’m always going to speak my mind and stand up for myself.

B.B.A.D Radio: What was the most challenging thing about being in the Big Brother house and playing the game?
Rachel: Having all the houseguests dislike you. Having to fight just to be there when you saw other people just hanging out.

B.B.A.D Radio: Had you stayed longer in the game is there something more you had up your sleeve that we would have seen that we didn't get to see?
Rachel: Better mental game. Better physical game play. Just all around better gameplay.

B.B.A.D Radio: Which houseguest would you like to see joining you in the jury house next week?
Rachel: Ragan. Not because I want to see him but because I want him gone.

B.B.A.D Radio: Would you consider what you have with Brendon a showmance or a real romance?
Rachel: Real romance.

B.B.A.D Radio: Where do you see you and Brendon after this is over?
Rachel: Together and working on our relationship.

B.B.A.D Radio: Any regrets on how you played the game?
Rachel: No – you can’t have regrets. I wish I would still be in the game, but no regrets.

B.B.A.D Radio: What would you like your fans and the viewers to know? any final comments...
Rachel: Don’t judge a book by the cover. Think about how people react when they are pushed up against the wall and into a corner. I think a lesser player couldn’t of handled what I did. I think that if I would have been there still I would have stayed in the game a lot longer.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Great interview ladies. I don't "know" Rachel, but I feel as though some of her answers to your questions were not truly honest especially the relationship questions with Brendon and targeting Monet and Kristen for strategic purposes. B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  930752 As far as her gameplay, she really was the only one competing in that house. I wish Rachel the best of luck. B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  25333
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:05 pm

great questions, ladies. As far as her answers, I feel they were pretty honest for the most part. I don't think getting out Kristin was a strategic move, but I do believe that in her head it was...
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 pm

You know, I have to get this off my chest. This is the kind of shit thats just sleezy. We work very hard to come up with really good questions to ask the evicted HGs (Erika especially). I just wish other people would work as hard to COME UP WITH THEIR OWN SHIT AND STOP FUCKING STEALING OUR SHIT!! This isnt the first time so its basically the straw that broke the camels back. I was reading the interview and it all sounded so familiar to me. This is the most obvious though......

Our question to Andrew 2 weeks ago:

B.B.A.D Radio: Going forward, is there anything you're taking away from the experience of going through this?

Andrew: To appreciate family and friends. There are more important things in life.

Someone else's question to Rachel just on Friday (I wont name names but dammit, we have always been supportive! Please stop stealing our shit!)

Going forward, is there anything you're taking away from the Big Brother experience of going through this?

Yes, a lot. Even when all odds are against you and when people don’t know who you truly are you still have to fight and survive. You have to work harder against all odds.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:54 pm

Yeah, I know who that was and I must say, that's lame. I try listening to their show sometimes, but I can't make it through an episode. It's all mumbling...
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 pm

lol, they could have at least changed a couple of words. Seriously!
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:10 pm

Quote :
B.B.A.D Radio: Had you stayed longer in the game is there something more you had up your sleeve that we would have seen that we didn't get to see?
Rachel: Better mental game. Better physical game play. Just all around better gameplay.

Interesting that she couldn't acknowledge that her social game was horrible. As much as I didn't like Rachel, she had a good game (even if her "mental" game was primarily motivated by jealousy/personal reasons as far as I could tell) overall except for the social aspect. Not only did she flaunt her dysfunctional relationship, she treated her fellow HGs horribly. The way she followed Kathy around demanding an apology alone was enough to show how her social game was a failure. She had no concept of diplomacy, and that's especially important if you hold HoH twice in the first half of the game. Maybe the way Ragan totally ripped her apart during her 24 hour re-entry will awaken her (not likely).

Her answers did seem honest to me, just delusional. Like leahtahd said, she does seem to believe her answers, they just don't really reflect the reality of the situation to an outside observer.

But thanks for the interview as always, Lorraine and Erika. And as for the plagiarists, they're just jealous. Screw 'em.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:12 pm

omg, I guess I missed this one too. ITS VERBATIM!!!!! This just makes me sick...sorry.

our question:

B.B.A.D Radio: What was your favorite and least favorite (other than being nominated and evicted) moment in the big brother house?

Andrew: Favorite – Winning every have competition and not being a have not
Least – Putting my foot in my mouth during the veto ceremony

Their question:

What was your favorite and least favorite (other than being nominated and evicted) moment in the big brother house?

It is hard to say just a few because I love everything. Even at my lowest points I loved just being able to be there.

Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:26 pm

You guys should start putting a disclaimer at the end of all of your future printed interviews that says all questions asked were originated by BBAD. Maybe that will shame them?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:32 pm

lol, good idea MC. Some people have no shame though.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 10:59 pm

I guess I am not scouting the websites enough to see all post eviction interviews, but it sucks that this happened to you ladies. Much like this season of BB, originality is at an all time low. B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  455519
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 10:35 am

Someone brought it to our attention Lloyd. Its pretty frustrating because like I said, this is not the first time. The really sad part is that we would have been happy to help out if asked or perhaps a message saying, "I really like your interview, could I use a few of those questions for my Rachel interview"?
I mean to not even rearrange the wording to even make it look like their own....just a copy and paste. I know this person is either reading this or word will get back sooooooo.......CAN YOU GET SOME ORIGINALITY AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP STEALING EVERYTHING WE DO!!

Erika and I spend hours and hours of our spare time on the show only to have someone steal our concept, our ideas, our words, our thoughts etc.

Like I said, this is not the first time. B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  523940
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel    B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel  Empty

Back to top Go down

B.B.A.D Radio Exclusive Post-Eviction Interview with Rachel
Page 1 of 1