BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH

Go down 
+4
tj2377
SuzieQ
Erika
Lorraine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
jaychel
BB Fan
BB Fan

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 am

omg what happened with Russell? Please don't tell me he's turning on Jeff and Jordan!! I usually watch the afterdark show but have must have missed something important!

As far as the BBAD radio show, I have only listened to the show through itunes. However I've just changed work schedules and hope to make it to a live show soon! They always sound really fun!!

Vote Jeff.... beacuse he's so dreamy!!!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:16 am

Erika, did I miss something, what did Russel do?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 am

Hi Jaychel!!! welcome all to the forum!!!!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:23 pm

I'm confused too. What's up w/ Russ? I thought he was sticking to the plan to get out Ronnie. Has that changed? To be honest I don't care if Ronnie or Lydia leave, but I would prefer Ronnie, just b/c I think he's a way bigger threat.
Russell better not be talking about J/J!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 3:47 pm

Russell is a bigger douchebag than Jessie in my opinion.
I could give 2 shits about Ronnie but it's just the slimey way Russell is acting that I really can't stand. He was so paranoid last night it was painful to watch.
Chima and Ronnie were in the splish splash room having a conversation about him, because Chima was trying to get down to the bottom about all of Russell's lies. He could not stand it and it seemed to be driving him literally crazy. Which he accused them of being "schemeres".... so everyone else can talk game but Russell? uhh ok! He doesn't want anyone talking to Ronnie because they will find out the truth that Russell's whole big lie doesn't add up and in fact he's not better than Ronnie. His whole nomination speech was geared towards this lie that he allegedly caught Ronnie in, that in fact was a conversation of no importance and Russell lied and was saying he was throwing Jessie, Natalie, Chima and himself under the bus.
And because Ronnie said I swear to God I never said that, Russell says oh you are attacking my religion. Sorry but bringing up attacking his religion on Russell's own lie is just bullshit to me to drag religion into this when you know that's not what you heard.
So then Chima was in the green room talking to Michele not about saving Ronnie but about how sketchy and a liar Russell is. Russell was so nervous that Chima was talking to Michele that he got Jeff all paranoid too they both believed it was Chima and Jessie in the green room talking to Michele trying to convince her not to use the power of veto or to save Ronnie. When in fact the reason Russell couldn't find Jessie is because he was laying with the toothless whore in the Have or Have not room. But Russell was losing his mind the paranoia that everyone finding the truth out about him was eating him alive...... I hate that piece of shit and can't wait for him to be the next one gone. Hasta la vista "love muscle" dancingbanana2:
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Very interesting. Jessie told him he wasn't going to like being in the HOH room, because paranoia sets in when everyone else is downstairs and you don't know what's being said. You assume it's all game talk, that you arent' involved in, and start freaking out. I guess he was right.
Back to Jessie & Lydiot.....she is going to feel SO stupid when she watches the show back. I mean, she gave Jessie hand jobs and even screwed him & on last night's ep. he was SO quick to throw her under the bus & tell Russell to put her up & he'd evict her. That's cold.
I just wish she would go up to Natalie & say "Hey, I fucked Jessie, how far have you gotten?" JUST to get a cat fight going. That'd be awesome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Not to defend Jessie but if Lydia is stupid enough to give him hand jobs and fuck him knowing the attention he gives Natalie and the way he treats her then she deserves it. If you just go and give hand jobs out and screw some guy on TV then how much respect do you have for yourself and if you don't respect yourself why should anybody else.

Natalie just admitted to Chima she is 24 yrs old. It's the stupidest thing to lie about that hopefully it comes to bite her in the ass.

I can't wait for the Natalie and Lydia blow up and the Chima and Russell blow up, and my money is on Chima... he talks all this shit behind her back but notice he has yet to go off on her like he did Ronnie and Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:00 pm

I had to share this..this is from Stevens facebook...gotta love Steven!!! Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 143808

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 5489_1189498984430_1437018948_534311_5465025_n
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:30 pm

Oh that's just perfect. It's a great screencap for it too considering Brian, Jessica, and Cowboy are smiling and Jessie looks a little peeved, like he's thinking, "really, Julie? calling me a douche is going to change the way the game is played?"
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:54 pm

Oh how I hope that Russell's paranoia drives him out of his meathead mind!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Steven's tweet to Wussell's tweet

Quote :
Stevenfrombb10@BigBrotherHOH it is just so uncool to give yourself a nickname, really douchie to give urself 3!!!

lol @ douchie
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Indeed. Why not just let his "lovemuscle" speak for itself (which I imagine it clearly can)? Apparently he thinks it's his best quality. I guess I agree.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:36 pm

anyone notice that when Jessie is eating he holds the food in one side of his mouth for the longest time before he chews it and swallows it?

Ok, I have to go to bed now....lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:41 pm

Lorraine? I'm going to pretend you never posted THAT!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:47 pm

tongue

Can you screen cap Lydia right now??? Holy shit, she is making Natalie look good right now!
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:05 am

Lorraine wrote:
anyone notice that when Jessie is eating he holds the food in one side of his mouth for the longest time before he chews it and swallows it?

Yeah, I've been disgusted by his eating habits.

One night Michele made spaghetti and meatballs and watching he and Natalie devour it was nasty. I'm not that big on table manners or anything like that, but I've seen dogs scarf down food with more elegance.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:21 am

Erika wrote:
Oh how I hope that Russell's paranoia drives him out of his meathead mind!

That little Bitchima/Michele/Russell blowout seems to confirm Russell's stupidity-based paranoia...so it's happening...

Why the hell does everyone always believe Jessie and Natalie???

Burning a bridge with Michele is not good news for Russell...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 am

I knew this was going to happen. Russell's paranoia has done him in... he was actually in a good position in the game and now it's not looking so good for him lol... I love it!
Russell goes off on Michele in HOH with Chima there, Chima goes off on Russell and then all hell breaks loose! She got right in his face and went off on him!

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 198%20%20August32009%2007177PM-411752Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 1%208-4-2009%2001.17.24%20AM-411810

Then Kevin and the fat rat get into it... lol

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 1%208-3-2009%2011.09.57%20PM-421045Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 1%208-3-2009%2011.09.59%20PM-421047

now Ronnie is crying saying that Kevin chest bumped him.....OMG! OMG! OMG! LMAOOOOOOO

Chima pours water on Russell and they get into it bigtime

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 2%208-3-2009%2011.29%20PM-422947Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 2%208-3-2009%2011.31%20PM-423233

fat rat crying like a little bitch about Kevin chest bumping him lol

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 3%208-3-2009%2011.45%20PM-424626Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 1%208-3-2009%2011.46%20PM-424654
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:01 am

Nuthouse for sure!

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 1%208-4-2009%2002.47.7%20AM-424816Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 2%208-3-2009%2011.47%20PM-424825

and Jessie and Lydia are cuddling in the Have or Have Not room as all this is going down....GAG!!!!!

And everyone else is getting called into the DR to tell them all to chill the fuck out!

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 3%208-4-2009%2012.10%20AM-431121Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 3%208-4-2009%2012.10%20AM-431049
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:26 am

Ronnie's crying was hilarious. I think it confirms he's worse than Amber.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 am

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Ronnie's crying was hilarious. I think it confirms he's worse than Amber.

Yes!!! That was priceless....Loved it!! Notice how he quickly recovered when Kevin came into the room? He's such a big bitch!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:54 am

Well my ass has kids over and was on the phone. Heard yelling but had too many things going on to watch it. smiley_cussing: So I am sitting here watching the aftermath and waiting until I can do flashback.........Before I even watch this, why do I have a feeling this is all some Jesse/Nat stuff because they are trying to tear up the Jeff/Jordan/Russell/Michele alliance. But we will see. If someone knows already let a sister know. neutral
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Oh flashbacks is a must SMOOCHES...because the shit hit the fan once again!

I kept saying Russell's paranoia was eating him alive... he was acting like a crackhead needing his next fix... it came in the form of Chima! LOVE HER!
The night was perfect! So much drama... and this little fat bitch had to get in the middle of it all as always and make it about him and ended up crying about it ..... This was posted in our photo chops thread... I had to bring it over here to make sure everyone watches it, good stuff!

...and all that crying and boo hoo'ing just because Kevin allegedly chest bumped him... lol I think he's crying because Lydia has been giving Jessie hand jobs and he isn't
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:12 pm

These people are just so incredibly dumb. I am watching flashbacks from last night and this is the blind leading the blind. First of all Chima tells Lydia that Russell told her that Lydia threw everyone under the bus and of course Lydia says that Russell is lying. Of course we know that Lydia DID throw everyone under the bus and Russell is telling the truth. WHEN are they gonna call out Lydia for the lying bitch she is? They all know she sold out Kevin! Add that to the fact that she is sitting there stirring the pot about the whole Russell thing, all she is going to do is get herself voted out of the house. She is actually agreeing with this brainless mass as they say that Ronnie isnt the real rat. Ummmm ok. Keep agreeing with that Lydia as you see yourself voted right out on Thursday. For the record, Ronnie is/was and will always be the pasty weasely pile of pig shit rat scumbag vile and repulsive slime rat. Russell doesnt even scratch the surface.
Then the TRUE dumb 5 in the bathroom are all saying that Russell and Ronnie are working together...um what!!!?? He put pigvomit on the block and has been saying all week how he wants this POS gone....and just how is this helping him with his alliance with Ronnie? Can they even think and talk at the same time? Apparently not.
Then Natalie, who will never be a mensa member says whoever has the Wizard power should save Ronnie and put up Russell and of course the rest of them being slighty smarter than the great unbathed one tell her that Russell cannot be put up because he is HOH. As if a lightbulb goes off over her head she says, well then whoever has the power can use it on Lydia!!! OMG!!! Once again her dumbmates remind her that Russell cannot be put up. Why must I dumb myself down to watch this show???? To top that off, if anyone did have the power, why in Gods name would they waste this power on pigvomit or Lydiot?? I'm so sure that Natalie would be the first one to waste her power on those two...yeah right. We all know she would save it for King Jessie.
So Russell is paranoid because he said that they (Chima/Lydia/Kevin et al) wanted to back door him. They all deny this. ugh, Had it not been for Jessie and his bitch, we would have been talking to Russell 2 Fridays ago instead of Laura. One lies and the others swear to it.
ROTF@ Kevin imitating Ronnie/Russell sneaking around talking to each other! LOVED IT! He called the slime bag out and of course pigvomit simply cannot take being called out and caught in his lies (ala Jordan who called him out and it landed her on the block) so he thinks he is going to get all big and bad with Kevin. Kevin flips the bitch switch and faster than you can say pigvomit, he is right in maggot boys face!! Kevin, I have new found respect for you...go boy go!! Kevin: "You may have Natalie and you may have Jessie but you don't have me m fer!!". LMAO, thank you Kevin for not forgetting what a POS this guy is and not being swayed with all the "Ronnie isnt so bad" verbal vomit. ugh Lydia...STFU!
Chima: "Can we all agree that Russell is going up no matter who wins HOH?"
Yeah right Chima, lets ask Casey if he will go along with that plan. F you bitch.
This is a house of hypocrites and liars. ALL of them. The problem is that its all good when its going your way, the minute its NOT going your way, its a horrible injustice. How dare *insert name* lie!!!
I like Jeffs idea, give him the power, let him evict 9 people, win $550,000 and end this game. Amen Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 pm

Chima FTW!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 pm

puke puke puke puke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next