BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH

Go down 
+4
tj2377
SuzieQ
Erika
Lorraine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:52 pm

oh God, yes please!!!! Oh Big Brother Gods, please let Kevin tell about the HJs!!! Speaking of psycho bitch, what did she do when she ran into the back yard? and now she is in the bathroom. I read that late last night she threatened to cut herself over Jessie. Is this true? Right before she ran out of the red room she said to Kevin something like remember what I said last night, this is gonna be the same thing...something like that.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Lydia was never baited!! UGH KEVIN WAKE UP!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:58 pm

She did say some shit, I don't remember what she said.... Lydia of course had to run out the room because her ass is getting called out and she wants no part in it. Damn I want him to bring out the hanjobs!!!!! Why is Kevin sticking up for her? argggh!!!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:59 pm

Lydia tried cutting herself last night over Jessie? WTF

Or was she trying to get attention?!!?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:08 pm

she told Kevin that she wanted to do that. Girl has issues and if she is even TALKING about hurting herself, let alone following through, she should NOT be in the BB house. Again, like I said before, BB has not done their job with the psycho analysis on these people. If this girl has a history of cutting herself and is talking about doing it again, she should be yanked immediately.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 pm

She'll really be wanting to slice and dice tonight after all this and her getting called out. With all these head cases I think that BB's requirements are that they fail the psych test, and then they are green lighted in the house
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:23 pm

I'm telling you, when Lydia ran into the back yard she grabbed something and then ran into the bathroom stall. If BB saw her doing anything, she will be gone quicker than you can say "Where did Neil go?"
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:27 pm

You actually thinking she would try and cut herself NOW? I mean she is fucked in the head...but cut herself NOW while on the show? Over this shit?!

If that's true then she should not only go home but get treatment...that's fucked up!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:31 pm

The only reason I say that is because she made a point to tell Kevin before she ran out of the room something along the lines of "Kevin, remember what I told you last night? Its going to happen again" or something very close to that. Then she ran and got something from the back yard and then ran into the bathroom stall. Not saying its true, Jokers posters are speculating the same thing.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:32 pm

So once again drama in the house happens and I have kids here and didn't see a thing. Now here's my 72 cents. Michele had a good game going for herself and she fucked it up big time. Although since everyone is ganging up on her I wish she win HOH tomorrow because Jeff & Jordan will be fine no matter what because we all know Jeff is going to win the power. And the WHOLE HOUSE will be shitting not knowing what Michele would do and regret treating her like shit. She's really an ass, but she's not as annoying as the others are to me.

What I am more pissed about is Why Won't KEVIN DUMBASS believe Lydia was throwing him under the bus? So with all this, it's a possibility Bitch Ass Ronnie will stay tomorrow. Please believe I want Lydia nasty ass GONE too, but I don't want Ronnie to have the pleasure of being in the jury house.

If Natalie doesn't wash in the house, that nasty bitch don't wash at home on a regular basis, but she has a BF- he's nasty too then. Don't her coochie itch?

All these people are dumb ass players. And if Jordan can keep her mouth shut and not tell people ANYTHING not even her opinions then everyone will continue to want each other out and her and Jeff should be good.

I think this is the first season that I DISLIKE more HG than I like.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 pm

I agree I dislike more than I like. I don't see Ronnie staying at all, I wish he could drag Lydia out the door with him!

I think the safest people in the house are Chima, Jeff and Jordan

It's so obvious that Natalie is lying...whenever she is lying she gets quiet and then when she is not being called out she loud and in your face
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:40 pm

lmao!! Smooches, love your posts!! I agree whole heartedly with what you are saying. Couldnt agree more about Kevin. UGHHHHHHHHHH!!

Quote :
Don't her coochie itch?

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 143808 Good Lord, how long can she go without washing? and to top it all off, nasty bitch is having her time of the month. Ok, now I am gonna puke.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Where in the hell is Lydia and Russell during all of this red room bullshit?!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 pm

E, work with me here. She ran into the bathroom stall and then about 10 minutes later DR called her.
Russell is probably in the HOH..not sure though. Before this he was outside with Jeff.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Here she comes!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Now she is smoking smoking

Do you think Kevin believes her? It was a conversation that Casey, Kevin and Lydia had and she repeated to Jessie practically verbatim... he can't possibly believe her? Plus why doesn't she confront them if this is so untrue... Kevin can't be this stupid!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:57 pm

and Chima flat out told him that she made him believe it was Casey who spilled the beans but it was Lydia....ugh. Now my only hope is that her and Nasty get into a HUGE throw down and both get booted.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:04 pm

I don't know which of these house guests I dispise more... and can Natalie please for once STFU!!!!!! I can not stand her mouth always running.... Why doesn't Jessie tell her STFU for once!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:11 pm

OMG she is on her cycle and she isn't washing. You have got to be kidding me. I am officially sick. Man and I have to be nice to these people when you ladies have them on the show right? I guess I won't call in and just listen and chat Because I don't have a damn thing nice to say about these stupid fucks.

OK, so Kevin totally believes Lydiot! See, I liked him a lil bit, but now he's in the ass category too. I mean if you know you had a convo with certain people and it gets out then HELLO JACKASS one of them told and Casey is gone. DUH KEVIN!

And I am in agreement with if they are all lying then why didn't Lydiot defend herself. She jumps in all of Kevin other tifts in the house, but this time. She didn't....Uh Your Honor THAT BITCH IS GUILTY AS HELL!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:12 pm

because for some unknown reason he is attracted to her!! fugly

I will never understand that. I just cant picture Jessie liking this stinky hood rat. Blows me away.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:13 pm

Lydia wants Kevin to get Chima so she can tell her she almost tried to hurt herself last night... what the fuck? For her own safety she needs to get out of the house and get treatment UNLESS she is using this for sympathy which is fucked up ....but with this nutcase who knows what's true and what isn't .... I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
OMG she is on her cycle and she isn't washing. You have got to be kidding me. I am officially sick. Man and I have to be nice to these people when you ladies have them on the show right? I guess I won't call in and just listen and chat Because I don't have a damn thing nice to say about these stupid fucks.

OK, so Kevin totally believes Lydiot! See, I liked him a lil bit, but now he's in the ass category too. I mean if you know you had a convo with certain people and it gets out then HELLO JACKASS one of them told and Casey is gone. DUH KEVIN!

And I am in agreement with if they are all lying then why didn't Lydiot defend herself. She jumps in all of Kevin other tifts in the house, but this time. She didn't....Uh Your Honor THAT BITCH IS GUILTY AS HELL!

you know how I know she is having her period? You are gonna love this Smooches. She was playing pool night before last and she had something hanging out of the top of her pants in the front. I was like WTF is that?? It was a fucking heating pad and she had it on because she had cramps. Guess she never heard of a hot shower and some tylenol. lol better to have a heating pad hanging out of your pants and be stinky.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm

Erika wrote:
Lydia wants Kevin to get Chima so she can tell her she almost tried to hurt herself last night... what the fuck? For her own safety she needs to get out of the house and get treatment UNLESS she is using this for sympathy which is fucked up ....but with this nutcase who knows what's true and what isn't .... I have no idea.

I dont get how BB can sit back and here this girl threaten to hurt herself and not do anything. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:17 pm

That's why that pyscho bitch has all those tattoos to cover up her cutting herself. Which means as mentioned earlier here, BB did a bad job with the pysch tests. Lydiot is under fire and she knows it's a chance she can go tomorrow, that's the only reason she wants to tell Chimapet. That nasty bitch isn't fooling me.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:19 pm

I think Lydia is using Kevin so that he feels sorry for her with this whole cutting bullshit. I don't believe her.

She had Kevin go into the bathroom to write perspective on her arm? He should have wrote dumbass on her forehead... The bitch is crazy!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:20 pm

EWWWW Lorraine, she is nasty as hell. During that time you supposed to wash even more than normal. Then I know her coochie is stinking and itching and no one has said something and Jesse is all laying up with her. Don't she know this is all over the internet. I mean DAYUM! That is so damn gross...................

They need a house intervention and drag that nasty bitch to the shower and get some bleach and alcohol and wash her down like a dog in heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next