BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH

Go down 
+4
tj2377
SuzieQ
Erika
Lorraine
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:22 pm

puke puke puke puke
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 pm

So I finally just finished watching the drama of last night and Lorraine you said it perfect. These people are the dumbest ever.

But I have a question for someone to help me out with. Did Michelle really go to Jesse/Nat and tell them she would vote with them to keep Ronnie?

I wanted to bad for Russell to knock the shit out Chima and I don't condone violence, but wow I wish I could knock her lips SHUT.......
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:35 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
So I finally just finished watching the drama of last night and Lorraine you said it perfect. These people are the dumbest ever.

But I have a question for someone to help me out with. Did Michelle really go to Jesse/Nat and tell them she would vote with them to keep Ronnie?

I wanted to bad for Russell to knock the shit out Chima and I don't condone violence, but wow I wish I could knock her lips SHUT.......

No, Michele did not go tell Jessie and Natalie this...but Russell believes Jessie and Natalie over Michele...his paranoia went into overdrive last night lol
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 12:46 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:

I thought that Michelle still said that she was voting Ronnie out. She is angry with Russell but I think she still hates Ronnie more. I could be wrong though.

That Chima/Russell fight was stupid. Chima rushes Russell, gets right in his face and says get out of my face m-fer. mmmkay. She uses the terms mysoyinist and racist an awful lot which I dont respect. Just because you have the biggest and loudest mouth, doesnt mean you are right. Russell, that is no way to treat a lady..good thing you were arguing with Chima.
I do agree with one thing that both Chima and Russell said at one point during the night. Where the heck was Jessie? They both called him out (of course not to his face) for hiding during all the fighting. Whether thats good game play or flat out cowardly, I dont know. I do know that he showed tremendous restraint as I would have grabbed a bag of popcorn and at least watched...LOL popcorn

OMG @ Ronnie crying!!! blubbering saying the f word every other word and talking about rolling that beautiful bean footage. This is just too much for me. Then the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow....Kevin:" SHUT THE FUCK UP RONNIE, SHUT THE FUCK UP RONNIE, SHUT THE FUCK UP RONNIE!!" as he covers him up with a blanket....rotf!!! Gold! God I cant stand people who clap when they are fighting...wtf is that?

If you voted for Braden you are supporting a racist? Are they STILL playing this stupid ass card????
Please can we see just a small bit of intelligence emerge? Course that would probably mean bringing back Laura or Casey..LOL
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Michele is still going to vote Ronnie out, regardless of what happened. I do see Russell's alliance with Michele done.

Russell did a good job diverting the attention off of the true reason Chima was pissed off at him and not about the so-called him refusing her advances at him. He didn't want all that out so he diverted the attention and started saying she wanted his dick, she touched his dick etc etc etc... he must think he's something special puke
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:10 pm

What a great guy Russell is, he told Jessie he isn't going to use Chima's rape against her. How big of him! Loser2
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:47 pm

DAMN! I can't believe all that went down last night!
WAY TO GO KEVIN. He hasn't made a single move the whole entire game, but if he's going to get in Ronnie's face & make him cry, he gets a BIG thrumbs up from me!!! cheerleader
Russell's on my nerves, but I can't stand Chima. I can't wait for Thursday!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm taking Russ side on this. I think Ch Ch Ch Chimapet is a drama queen and she thinks being loud is making a point. Yea I agree that Russ is hella paranoid, but what else can you be in that house especially when you are a liar.

How stupid to jump in someone face and say "get out of my face". She was asking for it. Ronnie Bitch ass is so fake it's not even funny. What a man!

PLEASE SOMEONE CALL LYDIOT OUT. I want Kevin to find out how she has been dogging him and he go off on her 10 times worse than he did Bitchass last night.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:03 pm

Everytime I look at this I can't help but laugh...it's so pathetic but what do we expect from this piece of shit
Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 143808
Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 Nyul2
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:27 pm

HILARIOUS!
Oh no! The big bag gay guy chest bumped me!!!!
What a fucking loser!
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:21 pm

Yeah, I see they added a new HG last night called Kevin (I think?). He tore the hell out of Ronnie and it was delightful. I wish they had put Kevin in there from the beginning.  wink

I love how Ronnie admitted to Chima later that "it wasn't a chest bump...b-b-b-but there was some contact and he was verrrry close to me." STFU whiny bitch!

It does suck to have to admit, once again, Jessie is playing a good game (even though he's personally despicable). He totally made this night happen and had Russell and Michele talking past each other to the point of an argument that spilled over into the whole house. All he had to do was lie about Michele switching her vote and go to sleep. People were too busy yelling at each other to find out they were being manipulated.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:14 pm

Well classless bitchima just called Russell a terrorist again, and it's not like she's in the middle of a heated argument and losing control of her mouth. Then she said she's going to continue to call him a terrorist and it's not like America will care because Americans don't like Middle Easterners anyway.

I only wish this hypocrite would get called out for this the way she called out Braden.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:50 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Well classless bitchima just called Russell a terrorist again, and it's not like she's in the middle of a heated argument and losing control of her mouth. Then she said she's going to continue to call him a terrorist and it's not like America will care because Americans don't like Middle Easterners anyway.

I only wish this hypocrite would get called out for this the way she called out Braden.

wow, she will totally regret this. Its interesting coming from a person of color. You think she would be more sensitive to racist remarks. She owes Braden an apology.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:29 am

I'm very shocked None of the HG were able to put it together...when the fights started who got called to the DR...ding ding Jessie did...where was jessie after that hiding for people who are such conspiracy theorist they forget about Jessie...FYI supposedly Michelle and Russell made amends...Chima is a hypocrite saying Russell is a misogynist it makes me sick that she says this she was the one that put her hands on the man to entice him to hit her...Chima is a Misandrist (means a hate for men )...Can't wait for Russell to call out Jessie he needs to realize that Jessie lied to him!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 3:59 pm

It seems like Russell is trying to set Michele and Chima up.

He made a big deal about Michele telling Chima that she was talking to Russell about erectile dysfunction syndrome which they never discussed. He laid into her about that and Michele took it and Russell keeps going on and on to Jessie and Jeff about Chima wanting a girl alliance

I think he keeps putting this into Jeff and Jessie's heads to get them to go after Michele and Chima.

Amazing to me how god forbid someone wake Michele up but Russell can go off on her twice now and she doesn't say shit... do you think she still wants to align with him or is she keeping her mouth shut and waiting for the time to put his ass up? ughhh she's such a freak I never know what's going on in her sex obsessed mind!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Russell is a fucking lunatic!

I am amazed how somebody who was in such a cherry position in the game could be totally fucking it up........ now since awkward ass Michele made that "joke" about erectile dysfunction.... Russell wants her out... he has gone to Ronnie and gave him the green light to campaign hardcore lol ..... Russell regrets putting up the fat rat and wishes he had put up Michele instead (the funny thing about that is, she appeared to want to be loyal to him at least for awhile)....and now Russell is telling Jessie and Natalie that they need to go after Michele this week if they win HOH...uhhh sure Russell just for you!
He is intimidated with her having a PhD and this whole limp dick joke has seriously fucked up his mind.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 pm

ok, I know they are having a house meeting right now but seriously....has Natalie bathed yet? shithead:
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Of course she hasn't bathed. Somebody needs to call her out on her filth lol

The house meeting = fucking disaster
stir the pot popcorn
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:08 pm

biggest houseful of hypocrites I ever saw in BB history. Only "I" can play the game, if anyone else tries to further themselves further in the game by wheeling and dealing, they get called on it. Absolutely sickening. Love how the house attacks Michelle...fuck em..hope she wins HOH and sticks it up their ass. I hate the gang mentality that they have and she is an easy target.
I now see that NO...Natalie has not bathed. Filthy dirty pig that she is. She becomes the new pigvomit if Ronnie leaves tomorrow.
UGHHHHHH Now I have to see Ronnie with his hit and run bullshit. Yelling at Michelle after its all over and then slamming the door shut before she can respond.
Nothing will make me happier than seeing that pile of slime slither out the door tomorrow..I hope Julie Chen has had her shots.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:31 pm

Michele is hardly an innocent victim. She thrown Chima under the bus and Chima had stuck up for her AND Chima continued to stick up for her while Michele was throwing her under the bus ... she gets what she deserves. She may have a PhD but she has no common sense. She chose to align with Russell and give him all her trust... she deserves it! I'm glad she finally got called out..... She can play the game all she wants but to throw someone under the bus who actually has your back ? Please! She's a fucking idiot
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Who is saying that Michelle is an innocent victim? no one in the house is innocent...NO ONE. The gang mentality is horseshit. Like I said biggest bunch of hypocrites to EVER play this game. They ALL deserve to get called out, not just Michelle. But again she is an easy target for the flock of cowardly sheep that fucking follow Jessie.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 pm

FINALLY!!!!!! now someone fucking run with this dammit!!!!!! Its about fucking time someone called out Lydia for her bullshit. DONT LET THIS ONE GO!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Finally Chima told Kevin that Lydia threw him under the bus...and now Kevin is saying he knew about Lydia throwing him under the bus? scratch
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:48 pm

yeah I am confused by this. Kevin isnt getting it. I guess too much time has passed and they aren't communicating this strongly....whoa, Lydia is gonna go off...
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 pm

pray pray pray I want Kevin to go off and be like that bitch is giving you handjobs!!!! LOLOL pray pray pray
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:52 pm

oh God, yes please!!!! Oh Big Brother Gods, please let Kevin tell about the HJs!!! Speaking of psycho bitch, what did she do when she ran into the back yard? and now she is in the bathroom. I read that late last night she threatened to cut herself over Jessie. Is this true? Right before she ran out of the red room she said to Kevin something like remember what I said last night, this is gonna be the same thing...something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH   Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion-Week 4, Russel's HOH
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next