BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH

Go down 
+5
bostongirl
SuzieQ
Colton
Mechanical Bliss
Erika
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH Empty
PostSubject: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:44 am

Final 4 Kevin, Michele, Jordan and Natalie

Natalie's HOH ... Doesn't really matter who she puts up because all that matters is POV.

We will be having another show Tuesday (8th) after the live eviction and as always our regular Thursday show
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:43 am

Erika wrote:
Natalie's HOH ... Doesn't really matter who she puts up because all that matters is POV.

Since you mention this, I just have to point out how eyeroll Natalie was tonight. She tried to ingratiate herself with Michele and Jordan by telling them that her alliance with Kevin was only up to the F4 and that this week she would nominate him. As if that matters!

She was talking about it like it made her so loyal to J/M somehow. She might even actually nominate Kevin just for show. But what does it matter when the only real power this week (aside from the week's safety for the HoH) goes to the veto holder?

I also liked how her father's HoH letter said something to the effect of "don't ever cheapen yourself" in order to win the game. Whoops....
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:14 am

I sooo thought Jordan had that HoH, and then when it came down to a number I thought, "Nevermind". :(
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:20 am

I did too, Colton! I really thought Jordan was going to take it all. She was too cute though- during the competition she looked so nervous, knowing that she had a good chance to win.

I was sick to my stomach knowing that Natalie was safe.... til I realized she probably would have been safe no matter what. She's not a real threat to win over anyone else, so I don't think anyone is afraid of sitting next to her in the final 2.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Well, for those who thought BB was rigged.. last night should put all suspicion to rest. Jeff leaves and gnat wins hoh, it couldnt have been a worst case scenario for most of the fans.

I must say I was shocked that Jesse told Nat's real age, never saw that comming. I was hoping it would have been one of the fact or fiction questions..lol
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:51 pm

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
Erika wrote:

Since you mention this, I just have to point out how eyeroll Natalie was tonight. She tried to ingratiate herself with Michele and Jordan by telling them that her alliance with Kevin was only up to the F4 and that this week she would nominate him. As if that matters!

She was talking about it like it made her so loyal to J/M somehow. She might even actually nominate Kevin just for show. But what does it matter when the only real power this week (aside from the week's safety for the HoH) goes to the veto holder?

Yes she did make it seem like it was such a big game move that will show Jordan and Michele that she and Kevin are not together by nominating him for eviction lol Jordan seemed to be shocked which hopefully Michele will clue her in/remind her that it wasn't such a big deal as it means nothing.
Back to top Go down
Colton
BB Addict
BB Addict
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:42 pm

Quote :
Well, for those who thought BB was rigged.. last night should put all suspicion to rest. Jeff leaves and gnat wins hoh, it couldnt have been a worst case scenario for most of the fans.

In all honesty, my first thought was, "They're about to try and rig this." Then I saw the look on Michele's face like, "How the hell are we supposed to know these?" And I thought, "She knows." I honestly do think it was an attempt to help Jordan/Michele win, but when Natalie pulled off a miracle it fell through.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:43 pm

Natalie is practicing her nom speech to Kevin wearing the HOH robe and crown. eyeroll I believe Kevin is encouraging this so she looks ridiculous ...lol

Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH 4%209-4-2009%2003.27.21%20PM-4162820Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH 4%209-4-2009%2004.27.12%20PM-4162829
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 6:50 pm

OMG...she has been practicing that speech all day, it keeps getting longer and longer, she must think she's giving the Gettysburg Address. You know BB will cut it to 20 seconds..lol Thank God this is a short HOH week we only have to deal with this foolishness til Tuesday.

I hope the pov involves eating something nasty because Kev and Nat wont be able to hang..it will be all Michelle.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:13 pm

I am so happy that Natalie cant compete for POV! dancing banana
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 pm

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! I freaking LOVE IT!!!!!!! How does that feel Kevin? Your trusted allie gave up the chance to play in POV and save your ass!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kevin says he might have to go Evel Dick on Michelles ass. Oh God, not ANOTHER evel dick wannabe!! On top of that, Nat and Kevin STILL scheming on what they can do to fuck with Jordan and Michelle, mostly Michelle, steal her blankets, clothes etc. Oh Kevin, you are completely pathetic and I am sorry that I ever gave you even an ounce of credit for being level headed and playing a good game. You are a bitter, selfish, hateful, Jealous POS just like Nat, you know the one who gave up the right to play in POV and keep you safe...hahahahahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:31 am

It's far more important from Natalie's perspective to ensure Michele's departure this week (even though it'd be reason to hate her more...wait, is that possible?) than to not get any blood on her hands by forfeiting PoV. Having blood on her hands can't be much of a concern anymore given that no one trusts her or thinks she's an innocent in this game anyway.

Twenty minutes with her boyfriend (assuming she isn't lying about that like everything else that comes out of her mouth) is worth giving up PoV? It's the only real power in the house this week and Kevin could end up gone instead!

Michele is the strongest competitor mentally and physically. The F2 is practically hers to lose at this point.

Playing PoV also would show Natalie is playing to win. That should be an important factor if you're trying to put the jury's opinion in your favor--especially when all you did was ride Jessie's coattails the first half of the game!

Those two reasons alone show just how stupid this is. This is exactly why I don't think she's a good player. She lies about useless crap to the point that her credibility is shot and she can't even make intelligent game decisions.

This is also why Kevin should've jumped ship and sided with J/J/M. He has been given numerous warning sings. What a difference that could have made in the final weeks of this season!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:15 am

Apparently, last night Natalie slipped up. She was talking to Jordan and she said "today, when I was talking to Jessie, I mean my boyfriend......". If she gave up playing in POV to talk to Jessie she is by far the dumbest of the dumb. I just cant imagine that anyone would give up that power to talk to a juror and if you were going to talk to a juror, why would you talk to the one that already has his head up your ass?? I even think to see a loved one with only 10 days left in the game is not worth giving up playing in the POV. If Michelle or Jordan win POV today, this move may have cost Natalie final 2. They will evict Kevin and providing Nat doesnt win the final 3 part HOH, she will be evicted just out of the money......*evil laugh*.
side note, if Nat is evicted, we will FINALLY have a female winner of BB!!! teehee2
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:44 pm

Well worst case scenerio has happened. Kevin has won the veto.This season is officially over for me. So is Kevin happy? Is he celebrating? No, he has figured out that he has five days to make "them" suffer. WTF?? What a complete and total disappointment he is.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Kevin is douche   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 5:57 pm

I hope that he is mean to them just so that listen to people give him hell in interviews. He went from top of my list to bottom. He is almost as bad as Natalie.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:03 pm

This week has went from bad to worse.

I only wish Michelle could communicate better and just tell Kev.."there is no way you can beat Nat in final 2, I am playing for 2nd place no matter who i go with and i can help you get Nat out..Jordon will never do it". That is Michelle's biggest problem she beats around the bush and doesnt say things right out.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 6:28 pm

FYI..just in case anyone wants to buy Gnat a wedding gift she is registered at the .99 cent store and big lots
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Well worst case scenerio has happened. Kevin has won the veto.This season is officially over for me.

Me too. sad1

I don't think I've cared this little about who wins before. At least in BB6 Janelle made F3 and Maggie/Ivette look like BB gods and genuinely nice people next to Kevin/Natalie. This season hasn't been the worst, but I don't think it's been the best either, and an ending like this doesn't help. If Natalie wins this thing, I think she's the worst winner in BB history.

I almost want Jordan to win this thing out of spite even if she wasn't a very good player. At least she's likable. I hope she somehow wins the final HoH so at least if she made F2 she'd look like she deserved it and might actually get it over those two.

If we get an America's Choice for a Jury Prize I'm voting Michele (even though I guess Jeff would probably get it). I think she played the best game overall (despite imperfections) and she deserves to be recognized for it. I hate how this game allows vile people and non-players to get to the end but I guess that's the nature of the beast.

Ugh, I turn on the feeds tonight and it's just Natalie coaching Kevin on how to make himself look as arrogant as possible during the veto ceremony. eyeroll Screw that.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:30 pm

bostongirl wrote:
FYI..just in case anyone wants to buy Gnat a wedding gift she is registered at the .99 cent store and big lots

laughing
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Quote :
Ugh, I turn on the feeds tonight and it's just Natalie coaching Kevin on how to make himself look as arrogant as possible during the veto ceremony. eyeroll Screw that.

I just don't get it....seriously. Anyone that takes any kind of pleasure out of kicking someone when they are down just blows me away. Neither one of them is going this week yet they still take great joy in plotting, scheming and planning how they will fuck with the other 2 in the house?? WHY? Hellloooooooooo they are jury votes you dumb asses!!! I could sort of see it if it were for strategy reasons but this is just some perverse sickness these two have for making someone miserable. I agree with you on Michelle, she derserves this a million times over these poor excuses for human beings. I'll say it again, I hated Nat almost from day 1 with her filthy, greedy and cocky ways but Kevin I had hopes for (listen to the show archives...lol). For him to stoop to this level is disgusting and disturbing. I said a few weeks ago that I wouldn't mind him winning.....take it back 10 fold. He's a disgrace and Steven is right, when will they get someone to represent the gay community respectably? I think Steven would have been/is the best representation Big Brother has had in that category. Too bad he was out so early no2
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 pm

bostongirl wrote:

Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH 143808 Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH 143808 Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH 143808 Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH 143808
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Well that's that I guess. I SO wanted Michelle to win, but as she said, she'll be "seeing Jeff in a few days".

The sad thing about this season is that even though they didn't get to go through the whole game, of the 5 jury members (which includes Michelle), you could make a serious case for 4 of the 5 to have one the game (obvi not Lydia). That's such a bummer.

I really liked Kevin, and maybe he will be the winner, but at this point he's being a sore winner. There's no need to treat other people like that on their way out the door. That's really tacky.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:49 pm

Just wanted to share this. Today I went over to Jokers to read the overnight updates. I thought I would check out the forum. I saw a thread that started out with this "Kevin will not take Jordan to final 2 because he is convinced that Americans only votes for pretty white people". I responded with this ""yeah, I mean just look at our president! Kevin = DUMBA$$" MY post was removed while this thread was able to continue to thrive. The reason behind my post being removed was this.We do not permit political discussion or replies in the Big Brother forums unless it directly relates to something going on in the game.
scratch What do you guys think? Was my post not PC enough for these hypocrites? was I out of line? This post had NOTHING to do with my political views or even politics for that matter. I was simply trying to point out that America voted for a president that wasn't a "pretty white person".
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:07 pm

They should have kept it. Thats why I sometimes don't like Jokers it is wierd like that they get rid of some posts and then they keep some really disgusting ones.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 7:10 pm

A knee-jerk response like that is ridiculous. Anything that even obliquely references anything political gets removed even if it is relevant to the game? Sorry, but everything isn't only black/white when there are clearly shades of gray. There was nothing political about that post; it stated a fact rather than advocating a political agenda. Moderation like that is simply lazy and unthinking.

Unfortunately all the main boards seem to do that. Even BBQ will delete posts and not even give any justification for it at all. They have that rule about politics too. But I think they have a better layout, gathering of people and level of discussion than those other places usually do.

But all of those places seem to keep obvious trolls who would try to start massive fights over posts that are any way religious, political or just involve an opinion of a HG they don't like. Ironically, I thought that's what rules like that was supposed to prevent. Instead it's an easy way to stifle reasonable discussion. Mod powers seem to go to some people's heads the way HoH gets to some HGs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 9 of Natalie's HOH
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next