BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion

Go down 
+7
SMOOCHES
leahtahd
Lorraine
CC123
nicolefan75
Jay
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
I have no idea what the hell Daniele is going to do! If she wins veto she would probably keep them the same, but who the hell knows! I don't know if she'd even put up Big Jeff instead of Brendon!! This whole past two weeks have been soo hard to follow!

LOL! I just came back to post that I think I was wrong about my earlier post. You're right, this is just too hard to comprehend. I hope that the DR gets Brendon and Rachel in there and says to them "so, do you think that you got voted back into the house because you were allies of J and J?" I hope its like a sock in the gut...LOL. Of course those two are so delusional they would probably say that America loves them because they are competitors.

Revelation:

Brendon and Rachel are FLOATERS!!!! LOLOL!!! They always talk about people being floaters...uhhhhhhhhhh they are loyal to whoever is in power. If Jeff had won, they would be up his butt...Adam, up his butt and so on.....BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 301583

I REALLY want to see Jordan win this POV! I think she might use it on Shelly and then Jeff would go up! I don't particularly want Jeff to go home, but he'd have a meltdown of epic proportions! Plus, I want to see if Brenchel are loyal to JJ or Dani.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:59 pm

oh and one more thing....please please please let Jeff find out what Rachel said ASAP!! I know its a longshot because no one knows but Brendon but please let it somehow happen!! Please let Brendon get pissed about something and call Jeff out on being "inappropriate with Rachel" I want the biggest, ugliest fight in BB history!!! BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 270651
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:01 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
I have no idea what the hell Daniele is going to do! If she wins veto she would probably keep them the same, but who the hell knows! I don't know if she'd even put up Big Jeff instead of Brendon!! This whole past two weeks have been soo hard to follow!

LOL! I just came back to post that I think I was wrong about my earlier post. You're right, this is just too hard to comprehend. I hope that the DR gets Brendon and Rachel in there and says to them "so, do you think that you got voted back into the house because you were allies of J and J?" I hope its like a sock in the gut...LOL. Of course those two are so delusional they would probably say that America loves them because they are competitors.

Revelation:

Brendon and Rachel are FLOATERS!!!! LOLOL!!! They always talk about people being floaters...uhhhhhhhhhh they are loyal to whoever is in power. If Jeff had won, they would be up his butt...Adam, up his butt and so on.....BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 301583

I REALLY want to see Jordan win this POV! I think she might use it on Shelly and then Jeff would go up! I don't particularly want Jeff to go home, but he'd have a meltdown of epic proportions! Plus, I want to see if Brenchel are loyal to JJ or Dani.

Jordan would never use the POV if she won it. She knows that Dani is very capable of putting up Jeff. Brenchal is loyal to themselves and whoever is in power.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:38 pm

Not to keep harping on this but if anyone wants to flashback to rachoe's bag of lies it starts ar 10;05 feed 3 this morning
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:44 pm

What did Jeff supposedly say to Rachel that was inappropriate?

I laugh at the mere mention of it... Rachel is one whacky bitch!

I still want Shelly gone this week.... tell me she is still the target please!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 3:51 pm

Erika wrote:
What did Jeff supposedly say to Rachel that was inappropriate?

I laugh at the mere mention of it... Rachel is one whacky bitch!

I still want Shelly gone this week.... tell me she is still the target please!

I think her exact words were "he says sexually inappropriate things to her" she gave him an example of Jeff unzipping his pants or something and staring at her and then scaring her while she was naked in the shower...LOL.

E, your guess is as good as anyones....I have no idea who the true target is. I THINK, but not sure, that she wants noms to stay the same. BUT had B or R played and won she would have wanted them to use the veto, I THINK but neither one was chosen so she said maybe its a sign from God that she shouldnt do a deal with them...LOL. and round and round we go......scratch
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:39 pm

I am 100% against what Rachel says but we have heard worse from people. What Dani and Kalia said in HOH was Alot worse. I mean I dont know exactly what Rachel said but I know there have been worse things in big brother. Im not supporting Rachel for what she did and I hope Shelly wins this Veto because then the rest of the game will be a big mess. Im starting to think maybe it is the week for Dani to Backdoor Jeff or Brendon because the only true person with Dani is Kalia (Who if she wins Hoh again will probbably nominate herself) Im hoping Shelly wins the Veto and takes off herself. And Is porsche only job in the house to host vetos ? I think thats all she does. She host vetos then she goes disappears. I think this would be her 3rd time hosting this entire season.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:46 pm

I kinda hope Shelly can work her magic with what I just read. If she wins the veto shelly has to throw Jeff under the bus. Lorriane I think you were right on the last show when you said That Shelly would be the one to get out Jeff.

I dont have feeds but I read this as an update. Shelly and Adam were talking and Adam lies saying he doesnt think Jeff would use the veto on us (when Jeff promised Adam he would take him off i guess) Adam leaves and Shelly goes ""have I been a fool all this
time?"
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Wouldnt it be a little unrealistic for shelly to expect Jeff to use the veto on her and risk Jordan going up in her place. I think under any other circumstances he would pull her off but not at the risk of Jordan. Shelly is losing it this week. She is not handling the block very well at all.

Last edited by bostongirl on Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:10 pm

[quote="LorraineI think her exact words were "he says sexually inappropriate things to her" she gave him an example of Jeff unzipping his pants or something and staring at her and then scaring her while she was naked in the shower...LOL. [/quote]

From what i have been reading, basically people are taking it as Rachel accusing Jeff of sexual harrasment without saying it right out. I believe she said he grabbed his balls while leering at her in the shower. I am just hoping that Jeff finds out about this. I doubt it but i would love to see the shit hit the fan
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:12 pm

Shelly is a complete fool if she thinks that Jeff would win POV and use it on her....um duhhhhhhhh. Trouble is, I think that Big Jeff might think he is safe because Daniele has told him and Jordan numerous times that they are "100% safe and no worries". No one is EVER safe but the HOH. We'll see, I think they are playing veto now.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:24 pm

bostongirl wrote:
[quote="LorraineI think her exact words were "he says sexually inappropriate things to her" she gave him an example of Jeff unzipping his pants or something and staring at her and then scaring her while she was naked in the shower...LOL.

From what i have been reading, basically people are taking it as Rachel accusing Jeff of sexual harrasment without saying it right out. I believe she said he grabbed his balls while leering at her in the shower. I am just hoping that Jeff finds out about this. I doubt it but i would love to see the BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 722235 [/quote]

People can spin it any way they want BG...the bottom line is she planted the seed with Brendon that Jeff was treating her and saying inappropriate things to her in a sexual way or whatever that space cadet said. Brendon should know that his GF is a complete drama queen but he is just too dumb to live. Did you also hear after Rachel told him about Jeff, Brendon said he didnt like how Jeff treated Jordan...ummmmmm helllooooooo in there!! You kidding me Brendon?

Anyway, every single feeder or CBS viewer of BB knows that Jeff can't stand Rachel. I think deep down she knows that he doesnt like her and it bothers her.

She wants so badly for her and Brendon to be Jeff and Jordan and to be loved.....now with Brendon being voted back, they both think they are loved....think again delusional bitches.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:32 pm

Did anyone hear this one.... Who ever wrote Dani's hoh letter mentioned something about eating Beans and Rice..and this is a supposed code for Brendan and Rachel?

Does anyone have a flashback time of her reading her letter. It seems kinda odd for someone to mention beans and rice in a hoh letter...lol

FYI Rachel made a shout out to all the fans that voted BRendan back in to please send them wedding gifts they are registed at Crate and Barrell.
How about sending her a book on CLASS and ETIQUETTE !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:40 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Did anyone hear this one.... Who ever wrote Dani's hoh letter mentioned something about eating Beans and Rice..and this is a supposed code for Brendan and Rachel?

Does anyone have a flashback time of her reading her letter. It seems kinda odd for someone to mention beans and rice in a hoh letter...lol

FYI Rachel made a shout out to all the fans that voted BRendan back in to please send them wedding gifts they are registed at Crate and Barrell.
How about sending her a book on CLASS and ETIQUETTE !!!!!!!!!

I hadnt heard that one about the beans and rice BG...interesting. I hope she does eat beans and rice...LOL.

Yeah, real class act those two....I wonder how many gifts they will get?? BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 84623 BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 447350
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:14 pm

They have such huge ego's it is amazing they don't realize they don't have enough fans that could have sent him back in the house. She's in for a rude awakening.

Their own family members refused to do a segment on BB for them because they are still embarassed by their actions last season and post season. Which is why they had to get Ragan and Matt to do the segment for her.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 pm

I would just love to know how she passed a psych evaluation 2 years in a row. Who did cbs use for a doctor. Dr Dre.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:43 pm

bostongirl wrote:
I would just love to know how she passed a psych evaluation 2 years in a row. Who did cbs use for a doctor. Dr Dre.

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 301583 or Dr. Suess?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:55 pm

Feeds back from POV!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:57 pm

seriously??? They are playing the guessing game??? WTF..who won POV??
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Jeff, Adam, Porsche, Kalia all playing the guessing game. No one seems upset. All four feeds on them.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:05 pm

This is just so typical of how ridiculous the feeds have gotten. All 4 feeds on these 4, no Shelly, no Brenchal, no Daniele...wtf?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:05 pm

Lorraine wrote:
seriously??? They are playing the guessing game??? WTF..who won POV??

THANK YOU!!! flaming hot annoyed:

Surprising four "different" views on the Cams, but whogivesafuck:
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Lorraine wrote:
This is just so typical of how ridiculous the feeds have gotten. All 4 feeds on these 4, no Shelly, no Brenchal, no Daniele...wtf?

Cam quickly went to Brenchel sleeping in Purple room really quick. Wonder where Jordan is? Maybe Shelly or Daniele won?! Jeff doesn't look too happy so I doubt Jordan won. Based on what we are seeing on the feeds, I am guessing Daniele won...the mood is rather calm.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:14 pm

I see Shelly lying down in the have not room...she doesnt appear to be too happy.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 pm

Now feeds off Shelly and on Brenchal being quiet and cooking in the kitchen. Still no sign of Jordan or Dani...could one of them have won the POV and be in the DR?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:16 pm

Brendon looks PO-ed!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next