BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion

Go down 
+7
SMOOCHES
leahtahd
Lorraine
CC123
nicolefan75
Jay
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:18 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Daniele won veto

Lol, sorry Lloyd, I dont mean to question you again but it sounds to me like Adam KNOWS he is coming off the block and perhaps he won veto.

Someone also won a phone call.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Lorraine wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:
Daniele won veto

Lol, sorry Lloyd, I dont mean to question you again but it sounds to me like Adam KNOWS he is coming off the block and perhaps he won veto.

Someone also won a phone call.

I AM NOT POSTING ANYMORE ABOUT THIS FUCKING VETO!! annoyed: annoyed: annoyed: Ok, I feel better. LOL
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
I give up...this is all a guessing game at this point.

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 394285 awwwww Lloyd!!!! You get an "A" for effort!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 pm

ok, so now I am confused. Adam made Dani "give her word" that she wouldnt nom Jeff. But do Brenchal know this and are worried that Dani is going to put one of them up? If Dani REALLY wants Shelly out, she will nom Jordan. We know Dani's word isnt much so will she BD Jeff or Brendon? Rachel?

BTW, Adam won POV.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:26 pm

It also appears as though Jordan KNOWS that Brenchal threw her and Jeff under the bus to Dani. As does Adam. Could we have missed a whole lot when the feeds were down?? Is this why Brenchal is pissed becaues I thought they WANTED Adam or Shelly to win POV just so this would happen. Ok, I am going to stop now...lol...unless someone wants to enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:26 pm

Lorraine wrote:
BTW, Adam won POV.

I knew that all along.  wink

Good job, Lorraine!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:28 pm

Is there an "insert foot in mouth" emoticon available? I feel like a Loser2 lol!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:29 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Lorraine wrote:
BTW, Adam won POV.

I knew that all along. BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 164601

Good job, Lorraine!!

Thanks for making me sweat!!! Sheesh Lloyd....LOLOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:31 pm

Rachel comes bouncing into the purple room and totally disrupts the convo with Adam and Jordan. Everyone else sleeping, Shelly looking miserable.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Rachel comes bouncing into the purple room and totally disrupts the convo with Adam and Jordan. Everyone else sleeping, Shelly looking miserable.

What a cock blocker!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:42 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

What a cock blocker!!

laughing laughing

popcorn Trying to figure out what the hell is going on in this damn house! scratch
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

Okay So who is the target? I just read Kalia told Shelly that she is safe. So is it Brendon or Jeff going up. Wow this house is crazy

Jordan is cute in her costume though.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:32 pm

It was very luck that Brendan or Rachel didnt get picked to play for this veto. Dani should take it as a sign and get Brendan or rachel out while you have the chance. Who knows if this opportunity will come again.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:19 am

Just reading updates...it APPEARS as though Brendon is going up. Dani said it will be a huge weight off her shoulders when he is up and out. They are talking about targeting Rachel next week and hoping that Shelly gets HOH (possibly trying to throw it to her) as she would nominate Rachel. Jeff better step up his game. I think he could have won veto but took money. He admits to being greedy but that he didnt want to have to make the decision over whether to use it and if he did, who to use it on...yes its a dilemma but you assure your safety!!! DUMB DUMB DUMB!!! He then said that Dani told him she didnt want him to win veto. They are certainly trusting her. Apparently Dani spilled to Jeff that Brenchal were throwing he and Jordan under the bus.

Please Dani, come between Rachel and her man...AGAIN! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:25 am

investigating a bit further...I mentioned this earlier....looks like either Jeff, Adam or Dani could have gotten veto, they spoke (dont ask me how) and Dani gave Adam her word and perhaps Jeff that Jeff was 100% safe. This is how Adam got the veto. Jeff and Adam are trusting Dani big time. Then I also heard that Dani wants a final 4 with her, Kalia and the J's.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:20 am

What is the deal with the three wicked witches hiding stuff (and I am no longer referring to chess pieces and large house items), but HGs things, such as toys or trinkets that were important to other HGs and what is this that I am hearing about Porsche mixing benefiber wIth Muscle Milk? I knew this bitch is a heartless waste of a life. Others have made remarks that Jordan got sick this past week from slop cakes or whatever that Porsche seemed to have made for the have nots. Could someone please get rid of Miss useless already? She reminds me of a quieter and dumb down version of Shannon from BB2. Remember Hardy and cleaning the toilet with his toothbrush? WTF

It's only a matter of time!! no2
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:46 am

Regarding picking players for the veto:

I remember when they used to have a wheel with all the HGs name on them and the HGs would have to spin the wheel to pick a player. I am not sold on the chips in the bag or magic ping pong balls from previous seasons. I guess with the spinning wheel though, the HG could place the marker anywhere and then spin the wheel thereby picking who they wanted. I am sure they may have had issues with the wheel also landing on the same HGs numerous times because of this...

I find it so funny that Jeff has played in EVERY veto comp this season, and last season, Matt was never chosen to play veto when he was not HOH.

Anyway, Brendon did say he was fine with being put up if one of the nominees did win the veto...it seems that these twists have a one week lifespan...not surprising though. neutral
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:00 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
What is the deal with the three wicked witches hiding stuff (and I am no longer referring to chess pieces and large house items), but HGs things, such as toys or trinkets that were important to other HGs and what is this that I am hearing about Porsche mixing benefiber wIth Muscle Milk? I knew this bitch is a heartless waste of a life. Others have made remarks that Jordan got sick this past week from slop cakes or whatever that Porsche seemed to have made for the have nots. Could someone please get rid of Miss useless already? She reminds me of a quieter and dumb down version of Shannon from BB2. Remember Hardy and cleaning the toilet with his toothbrush? BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 885458

It's only a matter of time!! BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 455519

So how did this whole benefiber in the muscle milk come out? I am just hearing about it now. I have no idea what is up with that crazy bitch. Apparently that is all she is good for...sucking ass to the people in power, talking shit behind everyones back and hiding everyones property. Heartless waste of life is a perfect description for her Lloyd.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 pm

I love seeing Brenchel up Adam's ass! kiss ass Adam wins a crap shoot veto and suddenly Brenchel wants to be best friends with him. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:00 pm

I think it sucks that production allowed her to do that to the muscle milk.

Lets just say that someone had an allergey to something in the benefiber,and they swelled up or got short of breath. Sometimes you can have an allergy and have no idea about it. I cant believe that cbs is willling to take a risk like that.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:06 pm

bostongirl wrote:

Lets just say that someone had an allergey to something in the benefiber,and they swelled up or got short of breath. Sometimes you can have an allergy and have no idea about it. I cant believe that cbs is willling to take a risk like that.

I just dont get it though...I have been following the updates and I havent seen one thing about this benefiber in the muscle milk. Where did this come from all of the sudden? It didnt happen last night, it apparently happened when at least Jordan was on slop and she hasnt been on slop this week so why wasnt this discussed when it happened? I'm confused....of course thats the norm for me this season..lol
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Ther   BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Lorraine wrote:
bostongirl wrote:

I just dont get it though...I have been following the updates and I havent seen one thing about this benefiber in the muscle milk. Where did this come from all of the sudden? It didnt happen last night, it apparently happened when at least Jordan was on slop and she hasnt been on slop this week so why wasnt this discussed when it happened? I'm confused....of course thats the norm for me this season..lol

According to Jokers the "alleged" incident happened on Aug 13 12:08am(cam 1&2) There are some screen shots on jokers .
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Shelly is out of confinement...24 hrs??? BS

Feeds were off for over an hour. She already had her phone call as well.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Couldnt Porsche get a penalty nomination for this. That could destroy a Digestive system couldnt it ? Idk but that sounds that It deserves some punishment. These people are gross. Rachel with the Sexual thing to Jeff. Kalia and Dani just being bitches and Now Porsche. Something should happen to these people. I do want Shelly to make it through this week. Sure she is lying to people but lying is part of the game not all this shit with Sexaul comments and this benefiber things and Ive tried to like Dani but I can't. I have no idea how Adam will play but honestly right now I only like Shelly. Hopefully something will change and make me like some of these people.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm

Metamucil and Benefiber are harmless. They are not laxatives. It is just fiber. It is as she is fortifying their diet against their will.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
Metamucil and Benefiber are harmless. They are not laxatives. It is just fiber. It is as she is fortifying their diet against their will.

Porsche clearly did this as a nasty "prank" for lack of a better term. It was meant to be done to make people physically uncomfortable. I don't think that Porsche knows enough to do such a thing and to think it is harmless. Why do it at all then? Porsche is trash. finger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next