BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 2 Discussion  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion

Go down 
+9
Mechanical Bliss
leahtahd
pajamajon
sammyf
Nikolas
SMOOCHES
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:58 am

Now that Jordan is HOH....Who will she put up?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:01 am

Dominic and Adam...the only newbie pair that voted the same for Keith to stay! Predictable I suppose, but I don't see them nominating Lawon and Kalia, and Cassi and Shelly are really not people that are against Jeff and Jordan...especially Shelly. worship
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:01 am

LOL!!! Brendon is still complaining to Rachel about dumb shit, this guy needs some help quick. He's being WAY more annoying then Rachel this season
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:04 am

This is like a bad episode of Young & The Restless, LMAO!!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:04 am

Adam & Dom with Adam leaving if the don't win POV. Jeff is thinking about making a deal with Dom, but Jordan don't trust him 100%. Even Dani said Dom would flip. If they win POV then it will be Shelly & Cassi and Cassi going. Or since Kalia volunteered herself to go up, they might go that route. The need to separate Dom & Cassi. This should interesting. popcorn
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:52 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
Adam & Dom with Adam leaving if the don't win POV. Jeff is thinking about making a deal with Dom, but Jordan don't trust him 100%. Even Dani said Dom would flip. If they win POV then it will be Shelly & Cassi and Cassi going. Or since Kalia volunteered herself to go up, they might go that route. The need to separate Dom & Cassi. This should interesting. popcorn

That's what Jeff wants this week, it looks like he might be able to convince the other vets that should be the move this week
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:56 am

Jay wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:

That's what Jeff wants this week, it looks like he might be able to convince the other vets that should be the move this week

And Jordan is going to do what Jeff want. But we will see, we have a 1/2 day of campaigning and deal making.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:38 am

Danielle is trying her hardest to keep Dominic in the house right now, she knows she can control Dominic over the other newbies.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:37 am

Oh irony. Jeff and Jordan have decided to put up Dom and Adam and get Dom out, while making deals with Cassi and Adam. Danielle tried to get them to target Cassi over Dom, but Jeff was very logical and she acquiesced.

The irony is that this exact same thing happened to Danielle on BB 8 when everyone wanted Nick gone. She argued against it, but eventually went along with the team and even voted Nick out herself. Now history is repeating itself with Dom in the role of Nick.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:10 pm

I think Dom is pretty much a goner this week if he doesn't win veto or if Cassi doesn't win veto. I think Jeff and Jordan learned a lot from their season and are trying to keep their numbers up right now. They are also doing the same thing they did in their season by getting rid of Dom they are getting rid of a chance for Dani to partner up with him and becoming a strong pair when the key and pair twist is over.

I think Dani back down with pushing Cassi after awhile because she realized that she wasn't going to be able to manipulate Jeff and Jordan the same way she does with Brendan and Rachel.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 2:38 pm

Well if history repeats itself...Danielle ended up teaming up with the Ogre (Zach) and Jenn to eliminate the rest of her alliance. I think that might happen again when it comes to the individual round. She just might lure Adam and Shelly/Cassi from the surviving N00BS to overthrow the DCA.

Am I overthinking this or is this a logical outcome when it become individual?
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:52 pm

^^ I think it's a logical outcome in that Danielle is a very unemotional/analytical player and thus very very good at the game. Or at least the part of the game where you get to the end; getting jury votes is always going to be difficult for her because she's fundamentally not a very likable person.

The thing about Danielle is that she doesn't get caught up in emotional stuff. Yes she likes Dom but if her team really wants him out, she'll let them do it and just move on to another Newbie. She is a Machine when it comes to BB LOL.

So yes I think Danielle is smart enough to know that when the pairs dissolve, she has to get the newbies to take out Brenchel and J&J for her.

Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:53 pm

PS: Does anyone know if Jordan/Jeff already talked to Cassi this morning? They were planning to last night.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:55 pm

I think you are right about Adam and Cassi possible going with Dani but I think Shelly will stick with Jeff and Jordan. Jeff and Jordan have only talked to adam and shelly so far.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 5:08 pm

The Have/Have Not comp is over: Jellybeans and Jerky, was the food that won. Whatever!
I believe Dominic and Adam are Have Nots...saw Dom in Have Not shower...

Shelly and Cassi are Have Nots again as well. Can't get a feel on what the comp was but it appears that a lot of people got sick and hurt.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Dominic just revealed to J/J in HOH the creation of the regulators but he did not mention who was in the alliance...although it is fairly obvious....these newbies are terrible players.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Ugh! Dominic: "Cassi and I are very close, you know that, and I trust Lawon." (said to J/J)

STUPID! duh

These newbies are absolute toast!! Really wanted the power to shift this week.... annoyed:
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Jordan let it slip to Dom that he and Adam ARE going up...then backtracked because she can't actually tell the hg directly because "it is against the rules."
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 pm

DOMINIC & ADAM ARE NOMINATED!!!

This season is really gerrymandered in favor of the vets. Not only do they get the benefit of pairs that are actually connected in real life, but the Paired Up POV means at least one newbie can always throw it (if they think they'll be safe and get the Golden Key) whereas the Vets would never throw it because they actually care about their partner. This sucks. Adam is likely to throw the POV, thereby screwing Dom. I really don't see why they made the POV a paired competition other than to favor the vets. And notice the HOH isn't paired thereby giving the vets more chances to win. Argh!!!

Why didn't they just do an All Stars 2 instead of including newbies only to tie their hands behind their backs so they can't possibly beat the vets?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Nikolas wrote:
DOMINIC & ADAM ARE NOMINATED!!!

This season is really gerrymandered in favor of the vets. Not only do they get the benefit of pairs that are actually connected in real life, but the Paired Up POV means at least one newbie can always throw it (if they think they'll be safe and get the Golden Key) whereas the Vets would never throw it because they actually care about their partner. This sucks. Adam is likely to throw the POV, thereby screwing Dom. I really don't see why they made the POV a paired competition other than to favor the vets. And notice the HOH isn't paired thereby giving the vets more chances to win. Argh!!!

Why didn't they just do an All Stars 2 instead of including newbies only to tie their hands behind their backs so they can't possibly beat the vets?

The newbies screwed themselves by all sucking so damn much. I don't think a single one of those are playing a good game! Everyone in that house had an equal oppurtunity to win that 1st HoH, but the newbies got crushed! And people can bitch about Rachel picking the order for the 2nd HoH, but I think they're just trying to find any way to scream "RIGGED". Even if Dom had gone last it still wouldn't have done better than a 3. Jeff or Brendon might have won, but that still wouldn't matter!
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:50 pm

leahtahd wrote:
The newbies screwed themselves by all sucking so damn much.

Truth. I find myself starting to look toward Shelly as the strongest gamer right now among the Newbies, and that just shows how much they suck. And part of her positioning right now is pure luck by being surrounded by gullible newcomers. I really didn't want to like Shelly either, but somehow I do for the time being.

Also what you said about the first HoH comp was true: they sucked there too. Throwing HoH is a traditional BB strategy, but especially if you're playing against top shelf Veterans, you go for that thing. If that was their best effort, they're gonna get crushed despite having the initial majority.
Back to top Go down
Nikolas
BB Lover
BB Lover
Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:21 am

Oh there's no question the newbies suck. Danielle herself told Jeff yesterday that if she were a Newbie she never would've sided with the Vets. "With the numbers they had?" she said, "I mean I'm glad for our sakes they did, but what Shelley and Kalia did was so stupid!" And I mean, that's really objective for her to say that since their defection benefited her team LOL.

As for Rachel picking the order of the players, it DOES matter though. They always select those randomly and it's unfair that she got to do that. Even if Dom didn't score more than 6, had any of the vets gone first, it may have affected how hard the Newbies hit the ball or whatever cuz they'd know what they had to beat.

More importantly, by placing Jordan before Brendan and Jeff, Rachel allowed the two guys to throw it to Jordan so now Brendan, Rachel AND Jeff can all play for HOH next week, which gives them great odds. Had the order been random, Brendan/Jeff might have gone before Jordan and wouldn't have known how she'd scored, and thus they'd have to try to win it instead of throwing it to her. Now their THREE BEST PLAYERS get to play for HOH next week just as they wanted, all because Rachel got to pick the order. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:18 am

Imma need Daniele to stop whispering. I can't make out a word she she says when she whispers...
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:39 am

So agreed leahtahd. The newbies couples had every chance to take control, but they self destructed within themselves. Just like past HG who met in the house and stayed true with one another to the end, all the newbie couples had that same opp. But they are all BB HG star-struck and dumb with this game. I think given Rachel order rights was because ED is gone and he would have played in this past HOH. No matter what they do someone is going to be bitter inside and outside the house. Let's keep in mind that Jordan did her thing and BEAT Dom. When will HG learn that you shouldn't always throw the 1st HOH comp?!?!?!? eyeroll
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 am

I agree Smooches!! A lot of times the first HOH makes it pretty far! Lisa and Hayden both won and they were first HOH's. Nate, Janelle, Jerry, Rachel(6) all made it far from being the first!!! I remember in season 11 Laura threw the first one and ended up getting herself voted out second and getting us stuck with Jessie when we could've had the much less douchey option of Jessica! I love Laura, but I'm sure she'll agree that strategy can blow up in your face...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 2 Discussion    BB13 - Week 2 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 2 Discussion
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next