BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

 

 BB13 - Week 6 Discussion

Go down 
+7
SMOOCHES
leahtahd
Lorraine
CC123
nicolefan75
Jay
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict



Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Welcome Back Smooches..we missed you big hug

Just read some updates and I cannot believe that Rachel has thrown Jeff and Jordan under the bus to Brendan, not only that, she backed the bus up and ran over them a few times. What a piece of shit his girl is. Jordan spent a good portion of her week babysitting and coddling Rachel..just for her to do this. She said nobody was on her side all week and she was all alone. Shelly, Jeff, and Jordan worked so hard to keep Rachel there. Is she friiggin kidding me. What a f'kin loser this chick is.

If Dani falls for whatever scheme thet got going, I am going to lose it....lol. I would love for Dani to tell J/J all that B/R say. Last time Dani was hoh J/J went up and did not say 1 bad thing about anyone. Jeff kept saying i'm not throwing anyone under the bus. I soooo hope they find ut about this..maybe Kahlia will start flapping her lips smiley_rantonoff:
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark


Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Chicago, IL

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:29 pm

OMG! Shelly's ability to get information is masterful. I would never, never, never trust this woman in the real world. Yes, this is a game, but anyone who is that skilled at lying and manipulation is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark


Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Chicago, IL

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 6:57 pm

"Because I give so much in my life, I should be punished for it?"--Shelly.

"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them."--Maya Angelou

Absolutely chilling.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl


Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:04 pm

Dani's downfall in this game is that she keeps 2nd guessing herself and never sticks with her original plan.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:08 pm

I can't believe Brenchel may have gotten through to Daniele for not putting them on the block. Daniele is considering Adam and maybe Shelly for nominations??!! popcorn
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123


Posts : 283
Join date : 2010-08-20

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:34 pm

I think its Smart gameplay to take what Brenchel is saying Because like Ragan said about Rachel when she is down in out she is just ready to strike you back harder. Plus I think it would be dumb to just get out Brendon. I think you need to split Jeff and Jordan up this week. Plus if she gets Rachel and Brendon on her side they could win Vetos and HOH to keep her safe Which I hope Kalia never wins an HOH again so she needs someone like Rachel
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:06 pm

In case anyone was wondering, here is a link to the breakdown of America's vote for a HG returning:

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas_vote
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Welcome Back Smooches..we missed you big hug

Just read some updates and I cannot believe that Rachel has thrown Jeff and Jordan under the bus to Brendan, not only that, she backed the bus up and ran over them a few times. What a piece of shit his girl is. Jordan spent a good portion of her week babysitting and coddling Rachel..just for her to do this. She said nobody was on her side all week and she was all alone. Shelly, Jeff, and Jordan worked so hard to keep Rachel there. Is she friiggin kidding me. What a f'kin loser this chick is.

If Dani falls for whatever scheme thet got going, I am going to lose it....lol. I would love for Dani to tell J/J all that B/R say. Last time Dani was hoh J/J went up and did not say 1 bad thing about anyone. Jeff kept saying i'm not throwing anyone under the bus. I soooo hope they find ut about this..maybe Kahlia will start flapping her lips smiley_rantonoff:

Thanks BG..I soooo missed everyone too. Although I was watching the CBS show, we know the feeds give you the real deal and I am still trying to figure out what has been going on, but I pray Daniele puts Brenchal on the block.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Adam and Shelly are nominated
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:13 pm

I wonder if the cat ladies are regretting voting for Brendon yet? I'm pretty sure it just blew up in their faces....
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:18 pm

ok so Adam and Shelly are nommed but the plan is to backdoor either Jeff or Brendon.(Its unclear to me right now what the plan is) Why not just put them both on the block? This way you are assured that at least one of them goes home. Both cant win Pov so one of them would go bye! Then I heard that Dani made a deal with Brendon and that she wants HIM to get JEff out next week?? I'm confused but thats normal for this game I guess...first Dani wanted to BD Jeff because he was her biggest threat, that didnt work. Then she said that Brendon was her biggest threat and she was afraid of him because he wins everything...that worked but he's back. Now Jeff is back to her biggest threat?? Or is it Brendon? Or is it Shelly? Is it time for Survivor yet? LOL
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Lorraine, my understanding is that Dani wants to either get out Shelly or backdoor Jeff. Part of her deal with Brenchel is that she has to pretend like she wants to BD Brendon even though Jeff is her real target.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:53 pm

Is Shelly really this two-faced, trouble maker that the house is talking about? And I thought Dani wants to backdoor Brendon because he is her biggest threat because of comps....I am very confused!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:00 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
Is Shelly really this two-faced, trouble maker that the house is talking about? And I thought Dani wants to backdoor Brendon because he is her biggest threat because of comps....I am very confused!

Yeah, I think so. Shelly's game was exposed by Rachel.

Right before noms Dani made a deal with Brenchel BD Jeff, but pretend like she wants Brendon out. They want their deal to remain a secret.





Are Shelly's tears real or is this bitch STILL playing people? I don't even know with her...
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark


Posts : 157
Join date : 2009-08-05
Location : Chicago, IL

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 am

OMG! I know I keep saying it, but Shelly literally gives me goosebumps. This woman is the bad seed. Pathological...seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:59 am

leahtahd wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
Is Shelly really this two-faced, trouble maker that the house is talking about? And I thought Dani wants to backdoor Brendon because he is her biggest threat because of comps....I am very confused!

Yeah, I think so. Shelly's game was exposed by Rachel.

Right before noms Dani made a deal with Brenchel BD Jeff, but pretend like she wants Brendon out. They want their deal to remain a secret.





Are Shelly's tears real or is this bitch STILL playing people? I don't even know with her...





Ok, Shelly is the target...no BD plan. Here is what happened from Flashback:


Brenchel approached Dani and suggested a deal where they all work together. This week Dani is to put up Shelley (and Adam) where Shelley is the target - no BD of Jeff as Brendon thought he should be given the opportunity to fight for POV. However, they will all work this week to get the POV and leave nominations as they stand and vote out Shelley. Next week Brenchel will work to get HOH and nom Jeff and try and get him out and then they will decide on week 3 together. Brenchel made this alliance with Dani as Rachel overheard the F3 of JJ and Shelley plan (while pretending to sleep in HN rooom) and then was told she was included in an F5 plan with JJ, Shelley and Adam - where she would be the 5th player. She knew her days were numbered and now with Brendon back in the game - they decided their only chance was to make an alliance with Dani and convinced Dani that it was her only chance as well. The plan is to pretend that they still hate each other and to promote the idea (a false one) that Dani's real plan is to BD Jeff or Brendon.

Then Kalia just said this to Daniele: Kalia is asking Dani what she would do if Shelly wins the veto. Dani told her I don't know, I mean I haven't gotten that far.

So her true target is Shelly and she wants Brendon to turn on Jeff next week and get him out.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:09 am

This is so damn confusing! I'm with you Lorraine, how long until Survivor? Shit makes so much more sense on that show...
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:52 am

I am hoping for a Pandora's Box...that puts a big twist in the game where maybe the Fortune Teller gives some clues about a Diamond POV or special power hidden somewhere in the house as Daniele is cursed by opening and getting stuck in Pandora's Box with a mime or some arkward character annoying her for an hour. (Let's make this a Jessieless season, Ok?) Ok, this may not be a big twist, but it would be fun watching everyone flip the house upside down while finally discovering the missing f**king chess pieces that they keep talking about. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75


Posts : 705
Join date : 2010-07-15
Location : Atlanta

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Veto Players

Daniele
Adam
Shelly
Jordan
Jeff
Kalia

Porsche is hosting.

This is Rachel's (and Brendon's being back in the game) first veto they are not playing in this season.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl


Posts : 603
Join date : 2008-09-25
Location : Boston,MA

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Was anyone listening to Rachel telling Brendan that Jeff was making all these inappropriate
sexual comments to her when she was in the shower. She has really crossed a line now. How dare she take it to that level of lies. Something like that could really damage someones life and reputation outside of the house. I really feel like the DR needs to intervene on this one. I hope that Rachel loses any and all support fast. No one should stoop that low. If i was a producer i would demand that she privately tell Brendan the truth or risk being removed from the game....no exceptions!!!! I am soooooo pissed.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES


Posts : 582
Join date : 2009-06-27
Age : 53
Location : Tennessee, by way of BROOKLYN, NY

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:43 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Was anyone listening to Rachel telling Brendan that Jeff was making all these inappropriate
sexual comments to her when she was in the shower. She has really crossed a line now. How dare she take it to that level of lies. Something like that could really damage someones life and reputation outside of the house. I really feel like the DR needs to intervene on this one. I hope that Rachel loses any and all support fast. No one should stoop that low. If i was a producer i would demand that she privately tell Brendan the truth or risk being removed from the game....no exceptions!!!! I am soooooo pissed.

OH SHIT! I didn't think she could get any lower, but that is crazy as hell. She wish Jeff wanted her ass. Wow, I am so speechless. I just want them both gone and I really hope after the game this time she has a life changing experience for the better. That shit is beyond game play.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:30 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
Was anyone listening to Rachel telling Brendan that Jeff was making all these inappropriate
sexual comments to her when she was in the shower. She has really crossed a line now. How dare she take it to that level of lies. Something like that could really damage someones life and reputation outside of the house. I really feel like the DR needs to intervene on this one. I hope that Rachel loses any and all support fast. No one should stoop that low. If i was a producer i would demand that she privately tell Brendan the truth or risk being removed from the game....no exceptions!!!! I am soooooo pissed.

OH SHIT! I didn't think she could get any lower, but that is crazy as hell. She wish Jeff wanted her ass. Wow, I am so speechless. I just want them both gone and I really hope after the game this time she has a life changing experience for the better. That shit is beyond game play.



I am just catching up....I simply cannot believe Rachel was saying this to Brendon. Jeff is absolutely repulsed by her and uses every bit of his self control (and we know he has a short fuse) to not go completely psycho on her. I really really tried with Rachel. I tried not to dislike her so much, I tried to understand where she was coming from but I am done...she is just flat out bat shit crazy! Her and Brendon are perfect for each other...both delusional idiots. I cant wait until they find out the America does NOT love them (Brendon and her keep thanking America) but he got the vote because he was aligned with Jeff and Jordan. BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 143808
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Dani may be rethinking her whole strategy. I think ultimately she would want noms to stay the same but may be leaning heavily towards putting up Jeff if someone comes off the block. Its hard to follow because she is all over the place. Is anyone else getting that as well?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:47 pm

I have no idea what the hell Daniele is going to do! If she wins veto she would probably keep them the same, but who the hell knows! I don't know if she'd even put up Big Jeff instead of Brendon!! This whole past two weeks have been soo hard to follow!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine


Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:54 pm

leahtahd wrote:
I have no idea what the hell Daniele is going to do! If she wins veto she would probably keep them the same, but who the hell knows! I don't know if she'd even put up Big Jeff instead of Brendon!! This whole past two weeks have been soo hard to follow!



LOL! I just came back to post that I think I was wrong about my earlier post. You're right, this is just too hard to comprehend. I hope that the DR gets Brendon and Rachel in there and says to them "so, do you think that you got voted back into the house because you were allies of J and J?" I hope its like a sock in the gut...LOL. Of course those two are so delusional they would probably say that America loves them because they are competitors.



Revelation:

Brendon and Rachel are FLOATERS!!!! LOLOL!!! They always talk about people being floaters...uhhhhhhhhhh they are loyal to whoever is in power. If Jeff had won, they would be up his butt...Adam, up his butt and so on.....BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 301583
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd


Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Lorraine wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
I have no idea what the hell Daniele is going to do! If she wins veto she would probably keep them the same, but who the hell knows! I don't know if she'd even put up Big Jeff instead of Brendon!! This whole past two weeks have been soo hard to follow!



LOL! I just came back to post that I think I was wrong about my earlier post. You're right, this is just too hard to comprehend. I hope that the DR gets Brendon and Rachel in there and says to them "so, do you think that you got voted back into the house because you were allies of J and J?" I hope its like a sock in the gut...LOL. Of course those two are so delusional they would probably say that America loves them because they are competitors.



Revelation:

Brendon and Rachel are FLOATERS!!!! LOLOL!!! They always talk about people being floaters...uhhhhhhhhhh they are loyal to whoever is in power. If Jeff had won, they would be up his butt...Adam, up his butt and so on.....BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 301583

I REALLY want to see Jordan win this POV! I think she might use it on Shelly and then Jeff would go up! I don't particularly want Jeff to go home, but he'd have a meltdown of epic proportions! Plus, I want to see if Brenchel are loyal to JJ or Dani.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 6 Discussion    BB13 - Week 6 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
BB13 - Week 6 Discussion
Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» BB13 - Week 3 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 4 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 5 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 7 Discussion
» BB13 - Week 8 Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: BB SEASONS 1 - 15 :: BB Alumi :: Season 13 :: Discussion-
Jump to: