BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 5 Discussion

Go down 
+9
ChicagoMark
Lorraine
pajamajon
bostongirl
sammyf
leahtahd
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Shelly says that now she knows why Dom called the HGs spineless....um what? Pot meet kettle...what the heck has she done to show any spine? Lie to everyone? Lick the vets asses for 3-4 weeks when they were in power? Now she is doing a damn good job licking Kalia/Dani ass.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:20 pm

They are now picking players for the veto...
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 pm

The have nots are onto shelly.

Will it be a nightime veto comp after showtime??
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Have they ever done a nighttime veto besides the one with the annoying wakeup calls ?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:40 pm

CC123 wrote:
Have they ever done a nighttime veto besides the one with the annoying wakeup calls ?

yes they have. The one that automatically comes to mind is the one where BB specifically told the HGs not to drink and what do Renny and Keisha do? Polish off a bottle of wine. They ended up having I THINK a morphomatic comp which Memphis won and which ultimately led to Rennys eviction. DUMB DUMB DUMB.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:10 am

Did i miss something?! They already picked POV players?!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:28 am

Veto Players:

Kalia
Rachel
Jeff
Jordan
Shelly
Adam

Porsche is hosting

Last edited by nicolefan75 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 9:40 am

The Have/Have Nots for the week are:

Shelly
Rachel
Jeff
Jordan

In addition to slop, they will have Coconuts and Catfish
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:04 am

So I'm assuming Shelley and Adam will throw it. How interesting that 2 people who don't really want it get picked along with Jordan, who desperately wants it. I'm not complaining, just a little fishy....
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Jeff won POV

Bye, bye Rachel.. neutral
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 pm

It would be interesting to see a Rachel vs. Cassi comp for the chance to go back inside the house. There was some discussion already that Adam would be the replacement nom when Jeff uses the Veto on himself. Who would vote out Adam?
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 pm

PLEASE bring Rachel back!!! This season will turn into predictable BB10 without her! I enjoy not knowing what may happen next! Jeff an Jordan can't win every POV or HoH! Without her Dani and Kalia will run all the way to the end.... Well Dani will, that'd be too much movement for Kalia...
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 pm

What I find fascinating is how little credit the HGs (and some of you) give Kalia. It is interesting how likability influences our assessment/judgments. How is the assumption reached that Kalia's HOH is merely Dani's? Based on what evidence? The fact that she nominated Rachel & Jeff? Is this an illogical nomination? Is it not YOUR HOH if you happen to nominate someone that is aligned with the thoughts of whomever you are aligned with? If that is the case, why is it that this same categorization is not applied to Rachel and (especially) Jordan? Why does no one say that it was Brendon or Jeff's HOH? I find it especially amusing when Jordan (of all people) casts this judgment on Kalia. Love you, Jordan, but you are not exactly one who would nominate anyone that was in disagreement with what Jeff wanted (and I am not suggesting that there is anything wrong with that if it doesn't put you in harm's way).

It is the same with all of the comments about Kalia's eating ("alll she does is eat"). You never hear this comment made about Brendon (when he was present) or any of the guys. What is really at the root of the criticism? Truth or just dislike?

Kalia gets on my nerves with all of the talking (I was incredibly amused with the assertion that her crying was sometimes part of her strategy...THAT WAS HILARIOUS!), but I do feel that she is really playing the game. One can argue that perhaps her game is not the one that you would play, but she is in there!

It is interesting how no matter what Jeff & Jordan do, they are adored by some (because they are beloved). If the exact same behavior is exhibited by others, they are labeled as many things (all derogatory). Jeff's ego/behavior is unbelievable. News alert: you do not walk on water, Jeff. And, I would like to point out, that I have always been a fan of J&J.

I guess this is what makes this game so interesting. We project our own behavior onto others and indict them for what we ourselves are doing.

The twist could actually make this interesting. Perhaps the real game is actually beginning. Let's see what happens. The beat goes on.

Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:58 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
It would be interesting to see a Rachel vs. Cassi comp for the chance to go back inside the house. There was some discussion already that Adam would be the replacement nom when Jeff uses the Veto on himself. Who would vote out Adam?

Jeff and Jordan for sure. Possibly Porsche. I think Shelly could be sawyed too! If Rachel made a deal with Adam, would he evict Porsche over her?
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Ugh Im a little sad Rachel will most likely be leaving. If I was Kalia I would get out Jordan. Jordan sure she was your friend but your playing a game and if they dont get out jordan soon Hell Jordan will win again. Without Rachel the show is going to be boring because no one really has brought anything to the table. Lawon even though hasnt played much game is entertainment and I hope Dom doesnt come back because I dont want to see Dani steam roll to the end. As much as i want to believe Rachel is accually crazy I dont I believe its all an act and If i were Dani id keep her its one more target as big as her in the house. Split a pair not a single player who really doesnt have anyone. high 5
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:16 pm

Yes, Jeff, Kalia is not going to put up Jordan because it would make YOU mad. It has nothing to do with the fact that she made that promise and already told you and Jordan time and time again what her goal was. Yes, Jeff, it is completely illogical for anyone to put YOU on the block. THE NERVE! How dare someone think that it is smart to put the golden boy on the block. It doesn't matter what YOU would do (if you ever won HOH), because it is you and as the "golden boy," you are exempt from the judgment and logic that you exercise on others. You are (or have become) a supreme (ego bigger than the studio lot) A-HOLE. I look forward to your eviction and a big serving of humble pie. It is on your menu, one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Dear Kalia: stop being so needy. Is your goal to be adored by Jeff and Jordan or to win the damn game? Stop saying that you will never put Jordan up. It is a stupid promise. If you need to get her out to win, LOSE her. You are never going to be bosom buddies. You will never be shining in the light of their adoration. Your neediness is unattractive and it is going to lose you the game. Consider an hour of silence (while you are awake). Stop talking and start thinking.

(I noted on the pre-season BBAD show that I liked Kalia but my one concern was that in her video she noted her desire to be liked. This has indeed proved to be her biggest achilles heel. This will ultimately lose her the game).

I apologize for overposting today! I am having a conversation with myself. LOL
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:23 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
What I find fascinating is how little credit the HGs (and some of you) give Kalia. It is interesting how likability influences our assessment/judgments. How is the assumption reached that Kalia's HOH is merely Dani's? Based on what evidence? The fact that she nominated Rachel & Jeff? Is this an illogical nomination? Is it not YOUR HOH if you happen to nominate someone that is aligned with the thoughts of whomever you are aligned with? If that is the case, why is it that this same categorization is not applied to Rachel and (especially) Jordan? Why does no one say that it was Brendon or Jeff's HOH? I find it especially amusing when Jordan (of all people) casts this judgment on Kalia. Love you, Jordan, but you are not exactly one who would nominate anyone that was in disagreement with what Jeff wanted (and I am not suggesting that there is anything wrong with that if it doesn't put you in harm's way).

It is the same with all of the comments about Kalia's eating ("alll she does is eat"). You never hear this comment made about Brendon (when he was present) or any of the guys. What is really at the root of the criticism? Truth or just dislike?

Kalia gets on my nerves with all of the talking (I was incredibly amused with the assertion that her crying was sometimes part of her strategy...THAT WAS HILARIOUS!), but I do feel that she is really playing the game. One can argue that perhaps her game is not the one that you would play, but she is in there!

It is interesting how no matter what Jeff & Jordan do, they are adored by some (because they are beloved). If the exact same behavior is exhibited by others, they are labeled as many things (all derogatory). Jeff's ego/behavior is unbelievable. News alert: you do not walk on water, Jeff. And, I would like to point out, that I have always been a fan of J&J.

I guess this is what makes this game so interesting. We project our own behavior onto others and indict them for what we ourselves are doing.

The twist could actually make this interesting. Perhaps the real game is actually beginning. Let's see what happens. The beat goes on.

M.J I agree Mark smile
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:30 pm

Too bad Kahlia wouldn't take this opportunity to backdoor Dani and team up with Rachel...that would be a huge move!
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:40 pm

LMAO@ Shelly aka Fire Marshall Bill talking to Rachel right now, I hope Kalia puts Shelly up as the replacement
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Jay wrote:
LMAO@ Shelly aka Fire Marshall Bill talking to Rachel right now, I hope Kalia puts Shelly up as the replacement

Me too Jay...now that I would enjoy! But she won't because Shelly is "dangerous". More dangerous than Rachel?? mmmmkay. Just catching up and just now finding out Jeff won POV. I had a feeling he would win. But of course the comp was probably geared toward the golden boy right? BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 290276
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 pm

They said on feeds that Adam and Jeff were neck and neck during the comp. It was very close, something to do with balls.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Just reading overnight updates.....LMAO! How can ANYONE not think that Dani is running this HOH or manipulating Kalia. Kalia=silly putty in Dani's hand. Good for her though, SHE is totally playing this game to the hilt. Wow! Bwahahahahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Kalia and Dani=Ragan and Brit=Sharon and Sheila....same thing different season. Bash bash bash. sickening.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Just reading overnight updates.....LMAO! How can ANYONE not think that Dani is running this HOH or manipulating Kalia. Kalia=silly putty in Dani's hand. Good for her though, SHE is totally playing this game to the hilt. Wow! Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Because, Lorraine, it was a logical nomination. Just because the result would benefit Dani (and it is what Dani also wanted), it does not mean that it is not what Kalia would have done/wanted. Again, if this logic applies, then almost everyone's HOH can be considered someone else's and not their own. Faulty logic.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 6:29 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Because, Lorraine, it was a logical nomination. Just because the result would benefit Dani (and it is what Dani also wanted), it does not mean that it is not what Kalia would have done/wanted. Again, if this logic applies, then almost everyone's HOH can be considered someone else's and not their own. Faulty logic.

Its not the nomination I am speaking of Mark, its all the things that happened afterwords. Clearly, Dani is a doing a FINE job of manipulating Kalia. Nothing faulty about that logic as being logical has absolutely nothing to do with it. I can certainly recognize a manipulation when I see it. Hey, Kudos to Dani for getting it done. I might have to start being team Donato again when I see this kind of manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 5 Discussion    BB13 - Week 5 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 5 Discussion
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next