BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 9 Discussion  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 9 Discussion

Go down 
+7
leahtahd
sammyf
pajamajon
CC123
Jay
nicolefan75
Erika
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:34 pm

Rachel won HOH! SHOCKER! BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  290276
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:42 pm

I can't believe there are only 4 episodes left of the show. Rachel is going to put up Kalia for sure, but it really is a toss up on the other nomination. I think it would be smart to keep Adam off the block, but I honestly don't care who gets nominated. I am happy Rachel is safe for now, but with her goodbye messages to Daniele and Shelly, she is going to have a rough time winning the grand prize.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 pm

Who didn't see Rachel winning that HOH, she had that one in the bag!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 am

A year ago I wouldn't have said this but Rachel deserves to win this game. She is making moves in this game.

All Adam does is Eat and Smoke!! HE IS PLAYING THE BEST GAME EVER!!! sarcasm
Kalia just gets under my skin. She was starting to think they run the house and all and it was funny how easy Kalia feel for Rachel and Jordan saying they were going to vote out Adam. I mean come on Kalia Shelly basically said in her speech "I plan on working with you Rachel and Jordan If you save me." and then decided to save Shelly....

I like Porsche except for the not showering part... but I dont think she deserves the money.. The Vets saw on the double eviction she won that she said "This is what Danielle would want me to do" which i think hurts her in Jeff and Brendon Eyes. Porsche did make a big move this week with shelly going to bad it wasnt good for her.

Rachel has made mistakes sure but since Brendon left has played a Great game. Lying to some people and just playing the cards right.

Jordan, I like Jordan and think she has stepped up a little this week with the talking and not having Jeff to protect her But I really dont think they will give her the money again..

Just my thoughts
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:33 am

After re-watching last night's episode, it looks like Wednesday's "Special Eviction Episode" will NOT be live but will be taped similar to what happened last season when Britney was evicted, which means that I think the feeds are going to be blocked for a good amount of time next week, possibly from sometime Tuesday til after Thursday's live show. I really hate that, but I think this year we will be able to see the endurance HOH comp play out on the feeds after Thursday's show...I hope anyway.

Regarding the finale, I have no idea how a 90 minute episode is going to be enough time to show the completion of an endurance comp, the Part 2 of the HOH comp, the final part of the HOH comp, a final eviction of a HG plus interview with Julie, the jury discussing the final 3 in the house, jury questions for final 2, voting for the winner, all HGs reuniting to discuss secrets and rumors, and Julie revealing the votes for the winner? Not to mention America's favorite HG prize! Whew!! That's a lot! The episode will definitely not be boring...that's for sure, unless the final 2 are HGs I could care less about winning the game...LOL. It has been a weird season overall which never fully recovered with twists being ruined due to people leaving the game way too soon! The overall feeling I felt this season was people were not as invested in the show this year for many reasons....perhaps we have gotten tired of this formula of BB that needs some tweaking, hence the Allison Grodner thread to fix BB.

This season is still not over, but definitely lost a lot of its excitement for lack of a better term with the double eviction episode, and I was not a big fan of Jeff or Daniele, but they brought competition and some drama in the house which Rachel can't do alone. I think two of the more deserving players to win left the game too early again, and it just seems like a long shot for Rachel to win the game. Even with her acting a little bit more stable, I am not so sure if anyone would be happy if she did in fact win, but who knows?
Sorry for this long post!!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:12 pm

For Some Reason I don't Think Rachel will open the box. The only way I think she would do it If she got a chance to see Brendon and I dont think that will happen. I think she is the only person I could see not opening it but I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Why did CBS show Kalia's goodbye message indicating she voted Shelly out instead of Adam? We saw her vote out Adam. This is a screw that should not be overlooked. I don't care that kalia might be out the door this week, but it shows productions carelessness. If Kalia makes it to f2 it could cost her a jury vote. And I can see Shelly asking Kalia why she voted her out when that didn't happen.
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Pj Its because she wanted to vote with the house and Jordan and Rachel told her that they were voting out Adam 5 minutes before the show started. So I think she was going to vote out Shelly but she didnt want to piss off who ever stays. It was a smart move on Jochel!!!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:14 pm

I just want to say who ever wins this season does NOT deserve the 500k. People want to to argue that Rachel won competitions. Well there was only 1 comp that she truly won and that was her 2nd hoh. Last night's hoh was a gift from the bb gods aka the producers s throwing Rachel a bone. I just hope Porsche wins it so she can piss off the cat ladies of America the sameway I felt when Jordan won her season.

P.S. Did you notice that Julie mention pandora's box is gonna play a role this week? SHe didn't do it last week, further proof that these producers are fudging with the game. BTW a Celebrity Pandora's box this week? I hope that it has nothing t deal with Tori Spelling and 90210!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 2:52 pm

HGs had the clothing luxury competition and they met Tori Spelling. It is obvious Rachel opened Pandora's Box, but I am not sure what she got from this?
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:02 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
HGs had the clothing luxury competition and they met Tori Spelling. It is obvious Rachel opened Pandora's Box, but I am not sure what she got from this?

She got Jessie lol
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:05 pm

sammyf wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:

She got Jessie lol
puke puke puke

I think I saw her with a picture of Jessie and some plate with Jessie's picture on it. Rachel doesn't seem that upset though...but enough with this guy already!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 3:10 pm

4 seasons in a row? Ridiculous! As soon as Rachel won they should've had Britt on the fastest plane to LA!! The look on Rachel's face would've been priceless!!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:02 pm

pajamajon wrote:
I just want to say who ever wins this season does NOT deserve the 500k. People want to to argue that Rachel won competitions. Well there was only 1 comp that she truly won and that was her 2nd hoh. Last night's hoh was a gift from the bb gods aka the producers s throwing Rachel a bone. I just hope Porsche wins it so she can piss off the cat ladies of America the sameway I felt when Jordan won her season.

P.S. Did you notice that Julie mention pandora's box is gonna play a role this week? SHe didn't do it last week, further proof that these producers are fudging with the game. BTW a Celebrity Pandora's box this week? I hope that it has nothing to deal with Tori Spelling and 90210!

Did I call it or what! Btw I love it how that Pandora's box is suppose to be a gift and a curse and there were two gifts last week. COuldn't rachel have been punished instead like not play in the POV comp!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Is Jessie Like a permanent Cast Mate of Big Brother!! ENOUGH OF HIM ALREADY.

Good News is Adam is probbably 100% with Rachel now for opening pandoras box and making his wishes come true... lol

Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:57 pm

Ok, this is my favorite: Jordan suggesting that Porsche shouldn't win BB because she has already won $10k (she thinks she won more than the $5k)...with the stipend, that's enough (according to Jordan).

Um, Jordan, didn't you win $500k?
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Kalia and Porsche are nominated.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Is it true tht they're pretaping the Wednesday's "live" show on Tuesday? It pisses me off when they pull this uncessary shit, but I've come to expect it from the dickheads that run this show. They just love to piss off they're most loyal fans, don't they? Grrrrr! flaming hot
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:53 pm

I can't wait for this season to be over.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:08 pm

MissChriss wrote:
I can't wait for this season to be over.

I think I may be the only one that actually is really enjoying this season!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:17 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Is it true tht they're pretaping the Wednesday's "live" show on Tuesday? It pisses me off when they pull this uncessary shit, but I've come to expect it from the dickheads that run this show. They just love to piss off they're most loyal fans, don't they? Grrrrr! flaming hot

Yes, there's a website that is requesting audience members for a September 6th taping which is Tuesday for Big Brother. I think it is called on camera audiences or something like that. I posted something earlier thinking this would happen since Julie did not mention that Wednesday's episode will be live, that it would be a "special eviction episode.". I have a bad feeling about the live feeds being off for the better part of next week, starting Tuesday afternoon until possibly after the Wednesday night episode or live episode next Thursday night. I guess it doesn't matter at this point being that there are so few people left and everyone is sleeping anyway. Something tells me that they will also hold the POV meeting on Wednesday's taped episode as well, but that's not a definite possibility.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:29 pm

Adam won the veto. Who would've thought?
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:41 pm

Yeah, well let's see if he wants to step up and be a player with that veto. Winning a power means only so much if you don't do anything smart with it. He has a golden opportunity to try to get Jordan out of the game and actually make himself look like a player by making a game-changing move that could help his chances in the game, betrayal aspect of it be damned.

He probably won't use it though and bore us to death with it. Then again, my prediction was that this scenario wouldn't arise in the first place.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:48 pm

ChicagoMark wrote:
Adam won the veto. Who would've thought?

This scenario was the only way to make the next few days interesting. I would be surprised if he does not use the veto. This is a guaranteed way to evict Jordan leaving all the newbies in full control of the next HOH, since Rachel can't compete. Adam has to know that he will not win against Jordan in the F2. This decision for him could cost him the game. I don't expect Jordan to bow out gracefully as she stated to Adam if it is down to her, Rachel, and Adam at the end. I can't wait to see how far up Adam's ass Kalia and Porsche will go now. He can give his girlfriend's necklace to Jordan...I still think he is going to use it and pull a Shelly at the last minute! But then again, it's Adam.... don't know
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 5:56 pm

This is the reason why we watch BB. For the suspense and the unknown. Big Players make big plays in big games the saying goes. Adam has to know right now in the present he cannot win 500k. If he boots jordo some talks can start developing for him to win BB!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 9 Discussion    BB13 - Week 9 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 9 Discussion
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next