BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB13 - Week 8 Discussion  Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion

Go down 
+10
Lorraine
bostongirl
Mechanical Bliss
CC123
ChicagoMark
sammyf
nicolefan75
Jay
MissChriss
Erika
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  Empty
PostSubject: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:37 pm

Ok now that Dani and Jeff are gone ....when is the new HOH going to be played and what's been the fall out when the feeds came back on?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:41 pm

So glad Jeff is gone and championless :)

Dani's speech was awesome, Big Jeff's was not.

Shelly is going to need security.

Adam is just a flat out embarrassment.

Rachel, Porsche and Kalia are in a good position
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Great episode tonight, it looks like a newbie just might win BB13
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 pm

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want Rachel to win HOH tonight. I think Jordan is just going to throw it and is pretty much going to ask everyone to vote her out. I would be surprised if Adam wins, but would predict that he would put up Rachel and Kalia, and Porsche would put up Jordan and Rachel. At this point, I have no idea what Shelly would do.

I have a sick feeling that Porsche is going to win HOH, and I really hate that. I still do not get the appeal of this girl.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:59 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want Rachel to win HOH tonight. I think Jordan is just going to throw it and is pretty much going to ask everyone to vote her out. I would be surprised if Adam wins, but would predict that he would put up Rachel and Kalia, and Porsche would put up Jordan and Rachel. At this point, I have no idea what Shelly would do.

I have a sick feeling that Porsche is going to win HOH, and I really hate that. I still do not get the appeal of this girl.

It's all about that BIG BOOTY tongue lol!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:03 am

Jay wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:

It's all about that BIG BOOTY tongue lol!

Thanks for the laugh Jay. I needed that! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:14 am

Erika wrote:
Ok now that Dani and Jeff are gone ....when is the new HOH going to be played and what's been the fall out when the feeds came back on?
You missed Jordan going off on Shelly it was at 7:05 cam 3/4
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:32 am

Porsche wins HOH!
Back to top Go down
http://NuDesign.com/
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:32 am

Porsche Won!! scared2
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:34 am

CC123 wrote:
Porsche Won!! scared2

Shocker...

This sucks. finger
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 am

Jordan is really a stuck up little girl. I mean, seriously. I understand that you are disappointed, but you have been wearing the other shoe. And Rachel is playing a very bad game. She should be congratulating the others on good game play, etc. Suck it up!
Back to top Go down
CC123
BB Lover
BB Lover
CC123

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:39 am

PLEASE OH PLEASE BIG BROTHER GODS SAVE RACHEL SOMEHOW THIS WEEK!!! OTEV ZINGBOT AND CREEPY FORTUNE TELLER LADY PLEASE SAVE RACHEL !!!!!!
pray pray pray pray pray pray pray
I dont think its the smartest move to get out jordan and Rachel now. I think it would be smart to get out a Adam who could be a swing vote because I think it would be completely dumb to send all the vets to the Jury Causing the vets to decide who theywant to win the money
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:46 am

Good for Porsche, she was due for an HoH, especially after the adrenaline rush of tonight's double eviction where she played a critical part.

The Newbies are awakening (with 3 weeks left), Rachel's back to constant crying, and Jordan just wants to evict herself. It's funny how a double eviction can change things so quickly.

Two more things that need to happen: Jordan's eviction & Adam not getting any prize money. It might be tempting to take him to F2 for the automatic win, but what an awful second place--worse than Cowboy. He deserves nothing.

Gulp...I almost want Rachel to win or be F2 (WTF?). That would probably be regrettable though. It could well be a Newbie, and just imagine how weird it would be if Shelly won.
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:48 am

I don't want Rachel to go either. I wouldn't mind seeing Jordan go, however. Again, another sense of entitlement (and she won!).
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:50 am

The newbies are about to run away with this, I can't see Rachel or Jordan surviving at this point.

Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:52 am

I'm done watching tonight. I could not care less about Porsche's stupid HOH reveal, nor do I need to watch Adam kissing ass when he knows he is not in initial danger at the moment. Porsche and Shelly are tight for a few days so she is not a target!! It's a newbies game to lose at this point! white flag
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:59 am

LOL! Jordan just realized she was playing Big Brother this season where people lie and backstab, it took her long enough! laughing
Back to top Go down
ChicagoMark
BB Lover
BB Lover
ChicagoMark

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:00 am

"Me and Jeff are just naive and see the best in everyone."--Jordan to Rachel.

Um, yes, Jordan, you and Jeff are just selfless givers, just wanting to help others at the expense of yourselves. How could such a gross injustice happen to such "good" people? How is it that everyone could put themselves above you two? It is unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:16 am

ChicagoMark wrote:
"Me and Jeff are just naive and see the best in everyone."--Jordan to Rachel.

Um, yes, Jordan, you and Jeff are just selfless givers, just wanting to help others at the expense of yourselves. How could such a gross injustice happen to such "good" people? How is it that everyone could put themselves above you two? It is unbelievable.

There has been some equation of D/K/P to BB6's Nerd Herd, but frankly, I see it on both sides. Both sides are basically dedicating their games to evicted HGs at this point. Both sides talk absolute crap about the other side. Yes, even Jordan, who has been trash talking K/P/S quite a bit--not to mention Jeff's arrogant sense of entitlement that peaked last week and ended virtually as a sore loser literally begging Shelly for a vote. J/J in particular did see themselves as the "good" people who play an honest game with no backstabbing or manipulation, even though we all know that's not true.

It's like the whole season has been made up of a giant Nerd Herd split into two sides that make it seem like one side is more exceptional than the other. Maybe that's why so few of us are finding HGs to root for this season. And has anyone really been behind a HG this season who wasn't a Vet?
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:30 am

I gained a lot of respect for Shelly... she is playing her own game... how can she be faulted for that? The house needed to be flipped and she could have sat back and kept riding the coattails of Jeff just like Adam but she tried to flip it. It has worked out in her favor as she is not the bottom. So what she flipped alliances? I don't know why people get so outraged over that.

I'm glad Porsche won! Good for her! I wouldn't mind seeing her, Rachel or Shelly in a final 3 spot.

Adam is worthless and spineless. To be such a fan of the show and be such a spineless loser? He deserves nothing, he doesn't even deserve to vote for a final 2

Jordan acts like a spoiled brat who didn't get her way. Very self entitled, not quite the angelic one she is made out to be that has been shoved down our throats. It's easy to be "nice" when you are always in a good position, true colors are shown when things don't go your way.

Rachel and Jordan crying is very reminiscent of when Jessie was voted out with the sobbing and wanting to just give up as if it's the end of the world.
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:35 am

I made an attemp to watch the feeds last night and it was really bad. Sooooo boring. This is the 1st time i've ever thown in the towell on BB but i just dont see anothing that can happen to keep me interested. I prob will read updates and watch the thurs show to see who goes home.

With all the vets gone, there is really nothing to watch. The whole dynamic of the show ususally revolves around he 2 sides and the back and forth. All the interessting players are pretty much gone, so I cant see this seaosn being salvaged in my opinion. I'm sure lalst nights show had huge ratings but i'll be curious to see where the ratings go with the cast that is left. Can u imagine listening to another week of Porche and Kahlia in the hoh shoot

Last edited by bostongirl on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:49 am

Erika..Sorry but i have to disagree with you on the Jordan crying thing. At 1st I think she was crying from the shock of Jeff leaving. As the night progressed it was pretty clear that she was devastated by the betrayal of Shelly. I think that she trusted Shelly soo much and was almost considering her like a surrogate mom. All she kept saying was how stupid she felt about it. Of corse Rachel kept bringing it back to the men being gone..lol but i thnk Jordan thought that if Jeff did leave she would always still have Shelly. In fact thats exactly what was said in the hoh 2 nights ago.

I really have no problem with her flipping alliances. I think my problem is that she specifially spent 54 days being the biggest kiss ass suck up hypocrite I have ever seen. LIke everyone has been saying if your a snake thats fine but at least own it in the DR. Dont go into the DR with a big Halo on your head like Shelly has been doing.

I do want to see the footage of the big fight that happened right b4 the live show
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:00 am

Unfortunately we will never get to see THAT footage...ugh!! I know I so wanted to see THAT footage as well. BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  659159

Jordan knew Shelly was lying to the others so she is dumb to think Shelly wouldn't lie to her as well, not only did she know she was lying to the others but she was ok with it as long as she was honest to only her and Jeff... well chances are if she is lying to everyone else what makes you think you are the only 2 that she is being true to? Had it gone in her favor she would have no problem with Shelly.

I do agree with you Bostongirl I wish Shelly would OWN her lies, it would be a lot easier to get behind her if she owned it because that is in fact her game. I still can appreciate her manipulation and cunningness rather than a lot of these houseguests who just want to go with the flow and are afraid to rock the boat. I really do think she is not given enough credit for her gameplay and obviously I am not talking about the competitions.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:09 am

I dont think anyone begrudges Shelly making moves to further herself in the game...I think its the sleezy way she did it that rubs the wrong way. Anyone who stands on this moral high ground spewing shit about integrity and I would never lie etc while being the biggest hypocrite in the house is pretty sleezy. Now to see her licking the asses of the girls she talked shit about for weeks...well if you can respect that, have a ball with it. I have to laugh that she was the suckass who was planted in the house to win the money for J and J, horrible POS but NOW that she turned on the alliance she had the whole game, she's the greatest!! (she gets extra bonus points because she turned on J and J..woohooo, you go dude!)

Porsche and Kalia already touting themselves as legends, great gameplayers and how well they have behaved. Just as the Brigade before them, they think their season is the greatest and they will go down in BB historyblah blah blah.....lovely final 2 that everyone wished for!!!

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  491211

Sorry but I am quite amused by the Daniele fans who continuously talk about entitlement coming from Jeff and Jordan when she fits very nicely into that catagory as well. Its funny because if you werent playing for Daniele or to save Daniele well you must not be playing the game and you are there to write a check for J/J. Just as long as you were there to play for Daniele, then it was a good thing. Jeff played his game NO DIFFERENT than anyone else played theirs...at least the ones who were playing. He has been trashed and ripped to shreds this whole season while the actions of the rest of the house which were equally bad if not worse were applauded and justified. gimme a break!

Jordan crying isnt even remotely close to the debacle from season 11. They knew Jessie for what 3 weeks? He nommed one of them, was using another for handjobs and they sat around and acted like he died. I think Jordan is much more hurt by the fact that she felt that Shelly was a true friend. This tweet from James Rhine says it best:

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  Twitter_normal
jamesrhine James Rhine

watching Jordan cry is why I stand by that BB is not for nice people, she can't handle the reality that this game is vicious. #BB13

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  Screen_shot_2011-03-5_normal
JunDishes Jun Song

Outburst aside, Jordan is being a way better sport than Dani was this last week... #BB13

Amen Jun.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:18 am

I never said Shelly was the greatest, settle down there ... I said I can respect that she is playing the game unlike some others

So Kalia and Porsche are enjoying their win... why is this a problem? It's to be expected that you would be overjoyed, they didn't have the numbers going into last night's show and now they do. Uhh.. most people do celebrate their wins but as to be expected they shouldn't because somehow that means that they think they are legends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB13 - Week 8 Discussion    BB13 - Week 8 Discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

BB13 - Week 8 Discussion
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next