BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 8 Discussion

Go down 
+8
leahtahd
Lorraine
Mechanical Bliss
nicolefan75
Jay
CC123
SMOOCHES
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:21 am

These dunces can't even come up with a good lie. There are supposively 3 evils released in the house and they would believe 90+ dollars. A better Idea would be the ability to watch a movie on your own, or seeing a video of your family.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:47 am

What do we know exactly about this cheating? I've been reading a lot of slightly conflicting information and haven't yet seen any talk about it firsthand on the feeds via flashback.

Supposedly Hayden was feeding Enzo answers in an Otev comp (this is the worst recurring comp they do, I think, and it's so old by now). Was Hayden actually still in the game or on the sidelines? If it's the former, we've seen that before, but if you've been eliminated from the competition, I don't see how it's not cheating if that person feeds answers to someone still playing the game.

I'm also curious to see how dramatic this body checking was and at what point in the competition it occurred, not to mention whether it was as accidental as Enzo supposedly claims or deliberate.

I get the sense that there are two types of fans now. One type cares about the integrity of the game and the social experiment aspect and competitiveness of isolated people going for a prize by evicting one of their own each week. The other is solely interested in the entertainment value no matter how much production interferes or a HG cheats, and that group seems to be more numerous or at least more vocal in these later seasons. They will excuse anything from letting a juror influence the game to a HG breaking food restriction as "well it was entertaining, wasn't it?" or "but he's cool, so who cares about food restriction, just don't penalize the entertaining ones!" Of course I want to be entertained watching BB too, but not if production is meddling (give us a better cast and they won't have to).
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:21 am

This kinda sounds like somthing that happened in BB Allstars with Janelle and James during the same kind of comp.

Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:36 am

nicolefan75 wrote:
OK sock puppets? Really?????? Thanks for giving BB this idea back in Season 10, BRIAN!! By the way, the puppet show in Season 10 is classic!

One of the funniest BB Moments ever..lol BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 143808

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 4:24 pm

Well, I haven't been following too much that's been going on the past few days ever since I learned of Enzo winning the POV. The predictability is boring for me especially with only 5 people left. Not to mention I cannot take it when the HGs start to talk about how big they are going to be after the show ends. How do they always come to this very delusional conclusion? It's laughable if it wasn't so obnoxious to listen to.

But what I've noticed over the years with the fans ... if it is their favorites/fan favorites everything is overlooked.

If it is someone they don't like they will call foul on everything. So it all depends who the HG is as to whether it will be something to be up in arms about or something that will be dismissed.

I'm always a fan of the show more so than a fan of a HG ... I absolutely HATE IT when BB interferes at all. I wish they would just let them play the game and be fair. There should never come a point in time when you have to question as a HG or as a fan is there something shady going on here. If you have a quality show and there is integrity in the game I do believe the ratings will reflect that.

Also, as much as Ragan has had his dickhead moments this season, seriously do they have to ignore him? He may have been a dick to Rachel and Brendon but he wasn't a dick to them. I just feel bad for the guy being all alone. Even if Ragan wants to be alone try and include him maybe? Or just go and talk to him and not do it to try and get his jury vote ... whatever happened to just being decent and nice without an ulterior motive.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Erika wrote:
[color=darkred]Also, as much as Ragan has had his dickhead moments this season, seriously do they have to ignore him? He may have been a dick to Rachel and Brendon but he wasn't a dick to them. I just feel bad for the guy being all alone. Even if Ragan wants to be alone try and include him maybe? Or just go and talk to him and not do it to try and get his jury vote ... whatever happened to just being decent and nice without an ulterior motive.

Couldnt agree more Erica. I am especially upset with Brit. How dare she just let Regan be on his own like that when she spent so much time with him prior to this. I'm not making excuses for the boys but Regan and Brit were real close. I know this wont happen but i would love to see brit go up and out the door instead of Regan.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 6:00 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Erika wrote:
[color=darkred]Also, as much as Ragan has had his dickhead moments this season, seriously do they have to ignore him? He may have been a dick to Rachel and Brendon but he wasn't a dick to them. I just feel bad for the guy being all alone. Even if Ragan wants to be alone try and include him maybe? Or just go and talk to him and not do it to try and get his jury vote ... whatever happened to just being decent and nice without an ulterior motive.

Couldnt agree more Erica. I am especially upset with Brit. How dare she just let Regan be on his own like that when she spent so much time with him prior to this. I'm not making excuses for the boys but Regan and Brit were real close. I know this wont happen but i would love to see brit go up and out the door instead of Regan.

1000000000000% agree on everything you said and she was the one I was mainly talking about. It's just bullshit when people act like this even if it is game related, give me a break is it that hard to just do the right thing and be decent. I would have so much more respect if someone anyone showed the guy a little compassion and kept him company rather than keep kissing each others asses non-stop... again, not to work his jury vote but just to be nice? heartless assholes! Britney was all about Ragan when he joined her in her bashfests against Rachel and Brendon which contributed in the demise of his game. And what I really dislike, is her taking shots as Ragan when she is with the guys now. Really? BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 290276
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Their third punishment is dancing to music (albeit instrumental lame music), when played each hour...did anyone catch how long this crap is supposed to last? eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Erika wrote:
[color=darkred]

Also, as much as Ragan has had his dickhead moments this season, seriously do they have to ignore him? He may have been a dick to Rachel and Brendon but he wasn't a dick to them. I just feel bad for the guy being all alone. Even if Ragan wants to be alone try and include him maybe? Or just go and talk to him and not do it to try and get his jury vote ... whatever happened to just being decent and nice without an ulterior motive.

I'm sorry I don't feel bad for Ragan at all, he did this to himself. If he had played a better social game and not been up Matt's butt 24/7 maybe he'
d have a better relationship with the other guys in the house. What Britney's doing isn't surprising, it's who she's been since she's been in the house, I'm actually surpised at Ragan for not seeing through her, but I guess his love for Matt and his hate for Brenchel clouded his judgement, now it just too late for him.

Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Their third punishment is dancing to music (albeit instrumental lame music), when played each hour...did anyone catch how long this crap is supposed to last? eyeroll

LMAO!!This should be fun, I'm sure it starts when BBAD comes on tonight
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:11 am

Erika wrote:
bostongirl wrote:
Erika wrote:

1000000000000% agree on everything you said and she was the one I was mainly talking about. It's just bullshit when people act like this even if it is game related, give me a break is it that hard to just do the right thing and be decent. I would have so much more respect if someone anyone showed the guy a little compassion and kept him company rather than keep kissing each others asses non-stop... again, not to work his jury vote but just to be nice? heartless assholes! Britney was all about Ragan when he joined her in her bashfests against Rachel and Brendon which contributed in the demise of his game. And what I really dislike, is her taking shots as Ragan when she is with the guys now. Really? BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 290276

why does this not surprise me at all?? Shocking that Brit would be a catty, backstabbing bitch!!! Jaw dropper
I havent followed it hardly at all and surprisingly, it was even difficult to watch the show last night!!! I kept thinking there must be something better on. Brit and Ragan were partners in crime after Monet left. Is she really taking shots at him?? Funny she was holier than thou when talking about how Matt turned on his best friend. Pot meet kettle. Where are her "morals" now? eyeroll
I to simply cannot stand the "we are the best final 4-5-6 or whatever number they are, to ever play the game". This is when I cant wait for the delusional ones to leave the house and find out they are just not loved like they think they are.
So Lane really did get 91.17. Unreal. They unleash more BS on the house for 91 bucks?? YAWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNN so played out already.
Only 1 thing left to see this season, if it happens, and thats for Bratney to get Keesha-ed. pray
So did anyone catch Shitney say last night when talking to Hayden "Well if you and Lane go to final 2, at least I know that a good person will win the game". ARRRRRGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Yeah she's a great judge of who is a good person or not. I am sooo over this season and this cast.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 1:30 pm

L-O-V-E reading everyone's comments!!!!!
You miss 3 days, you miss a lot!
BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 42394
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:43 pm

No surprise - replacement nominee is Hayden and Ragan will be leaving Thursday. BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 667317
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Hayden is a complete idiot. Why would he allow himself at this point in the game to be nommed?? I wonder how many brain cells we have lost watching this season?
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:11 pm

This whole week should be an eye opener to Hayden and Enzo. Lane kept Brit clear of the block..hmmm. If Hayden doesnt realize that Lane would take Brit over him to the f2 he deserves to go to jury house. Lane has said that he knows a girl has never won against a guy in f2. That being said i'm sure Regan will go this week, too bad i would have preferred brit.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Lane only says that (a girl has never beat a guy in the F2) because that's what Britney has been telling everyone before Kristen was evicted.
Lane hasn't done shit, and she could very easily beat him he would be stupid if he kept her much longer.

Enzo FTW!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Watching the episode last night and I was somewhat surprised to see that Lane did not kill the HOH comp, with Ragan being very close behind. Lane is such a confusing player to me. He did not help Britney when she was HOH by throwing the veto comp, thus choosing prizes over punishments, saying it's the Brigade all the way, and then he does not nominate Britney at all! He is the only Brigade member to nominate any other brigade member for eviction and I see him being targeted for eviction next week...oh well neutral
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:08 pm

I think everyone should join me in a bb11 marathon. At least I am entertained!!!
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 pm

These final HGs are going to be extremely disappointed when they realize that all these exciting opportunities that they claim they are going to have (movie roles, rock band tours, doing tv commercials other than Big Brother promos for tv.com on a smart phone, etc) are never going to happen. good luck BB production had to come up with stints to save this group of suckers, like sock puppets and dancing to music every few hours just to make this week entertaining for the viewers. Well the dancing was funny, so now what? WTF
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Hey everyone did a miss anything exciting this past week?? Anything worth watching in flashbacks??
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:32 pm

sammyf wrote:
Hey everyone did a miss anything exciting this past week?? Anything worth watching in flashbacks??

hey Sammy welcome back from your vacation... it was a perfect week for you to go on vacation since NOTHING really interesting has happened.

Matt evicted of course
Double eviction and Hayden got HOH
He nom'd Ragan and Brendon
Ragan won POV
replacement nom was Britney and Brendon was evicted
they played for HOH last Thurs night Lane wins
nom's Ragan and Enzo and Enzo wins POV ...we don't know but it sounds like Enzo got a little rough with Ragan during the comp
Enzo's off the block and Hayden is up on the block and basically Ragan will be evicted this week
Lane had opened up Pandora's box and got $91.17 and the house all got 3 punishments
they got their cups and silverware taken away
they had to dance for a minute every hour for probably like 8 hrs (not sure if that is right)
and I forgot the other punishment ...but that's the jist of it all
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:44 pm

Thanks for the recap Erika!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:49 pm

The other punishment was that they had to use hand puppets when they spoke...something lame like that. So basically Sammy, you didnt miss much.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 2:53 pm

oh how did I forget about the hand puppets... silly me! It was such a hit! BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 290276
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:24 pm

LOL I see BB was trying to make them interesting by using the sockpuppets ideas lfrom bb10
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 pm

Has ANYONE spoken to Ragan this week? Unfortunately, his PhD in Communications is not going to save him. The sob fest on the feeds is making me well...sad. cry smiley

If there were any brains in that house, they should evict Hayden since he has the best chance of winning this game. Everyone in the jury house likes him, and for whatever reason, I think Brendon will forgive Hayden for his eviction. Hayden just has this thing about him that he could get blood on his hands and get away with murder. I have listened to interviews with Annie, and I do not recall her ever blaming Hayden for her eviction and he was the one that put her on the block. Brendon and Rachel forgave Hayden for their first week nominations and he was never their true target when Rachel nominated Hayden later in the game. Kathy and Matt like Hayden, and if Ragan were to be evicted, he would clearly vote with the majority for the winner if Hayden were in the F2. fishies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 8 Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next