BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 8 Discussion

Go down 
+8
leahtahd
Lorraine
Mechanical Bliss
nicolefan75
Jay
CC123
SMOOCHES
Erika
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:08 pm

Erika wrote:
Dontcha love our countdown clock (thanks Blistering!) for season 13 even though this season isn't even over and we don't even know if it will be picked up again next year.

Only good thing that came out of this season were the ratings were up (which still boggles my mind) which will more than likely guarantee us a season 13, which were are owed! Especially after this clusterfuck of a season!

Okay for every positive action there is an opposite or equal reaction. Season 11 was a great season a really great season therefore the ratings impacted bb12 ratings positively. So if this season sucks I guess next season's ratings will suck. AND I ALREADY BEAT YOU GUYS TO THE PUNCH I CANCELED MY FEEDs ON WEEK 2. However, I remained loggin in to the account and got feeds for free this year.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:00 pm

ok, maybe I am nitpicking but can it get ANY dumber than this?? So we know that one of the punishments for the house is no eating utensils and cups right? So what do they have for dinner tonight?? Burgers? sandwiches? pizza maybe? no, that would make sense....these rocket scientists cook ravioli! I guess I should give them credit for not making soup.

Last edited by Lorraine on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:39 pm

How about this for a good punishment...reverse pov. If you use the Pov your automatically evicted. Peace out enzo. A guy can dream can he?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:40 pm

Enzo wins VETO!! Wow, sarcasm people in the Brigade can compete and win things. It is amazing that Enzo and Lane are guaranteed Final Four...but I can't imagine Lane putting Hayden up instead of Britney...even though he would have the votes to stay. I hate to see Ragan leave, but I am not surprised. So much can happen between now and Thursday, but I see at this time Ragan being evicted. over react
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:14 pm

BB Fans cancelling their live feeds? You mean to tell me that I am the only one enjoying watching a defeated Ragan playing dominoes all by himself at the kitchen table on 3 of the 4 feeds showing the same angle? shoot
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 10:26 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
BB Fans cancelling their live feeds? You mean to tell me that I am the only one enjoying watching a defeated Ragan playing dominoes all by himself at the kitchen table on 3 of the 4 feeds showing the same angle? shoot

LOL Nicole, no I'm right there with you watching a defeated Ragan.

This is my first season with the 24/7 feeds so I'm gonna stick it out for these last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:08 pm

I am somewhat surprised on how fast Britney turned on Ragan...she would have easily been up his ass if he had any power this week. She has been walking around the house as First Lady since Lane got HOH...she has really disappointed me. BS

I really don't care who wins at this point. I just did not connect with anyone this season and thus there is no one I am really rooting for. Not to rush what is left of the summer, but Sept. 15th can't come soon enough. white flag
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:24 pm

OK sock puppets? Really?????? Thanks for giving BB this idea back in Season 10, BRIAN!! By the way, the puppet show in Season 10 is classic!

By the way, is this supposed to be a punishment for the HGs or feedsters? eyeroll

Last edited by nicolefan75 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Shouldnt surprise you too much Lloyd. She turned on Matt quicker than she could say "I am being used by 3 big dumb guys". Thats when she truly disappointed me. Letting them control her HOH that way and not seeing that these guys, with the exception of Lane, didnt have anything to do with her until she was in power. Not too happy with so many things on so many levels this season.
Total BS season with much MUCH collusion. Allowing a juror to come back into the house spell out a HGs name, and I dont give a damn what she used, was by far one of THE WORST things I have seen in BB. Its right up there with the guinea pig question in season 9. Rachel was bitter because it was Matts HOH that got her out and you can see in our interview with Brendon that he would have put up Britney if not for the pretzel message. Complete and total BS!!! This completely changed the game. I for sure do my share of bitching during BB (isn that part of it lol) but I think everyone behind the scenes was high all summer.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 pm

Lorraine wrote:
Shouldnt surprise you too much Lloyd. She turned on Matt quicker than she could say "I am being used by 3 big dumb guys". Thats when she truly disappointed me. Letting them control her HOH that way and not seeing that these guys, with the exception of Lane, didnt have anything to do with her until she was in power. Not too happy with so many things on so many levels this season.
Total BS season with much MUCH collusion. Allowing a juror to come back into the house spell out a HGs name, and I dont give a damn what she used, was by far one of THE WORST things I have seen in BB. Its right up there with the guinea pig question in season 9. Rachel was bitter because it was Matts HOH that got her out and you can see in our interview with Brendon that he would have put up Britney if not for the pretzel message. Complete and total BS!!! This completely changed the game. I for sure do my share of bitching during BB (isn that part of it lol) but I think everyone behind the scenes was high all summer.

I wonder Lorraine, if the DR really did talk Brendon out of nominating Britney for eviction. He clearly said on the feeds that she was going up right to her face, then he was called to the DR. Is Britney another chosen one? And sorry, but I can't believe Lane is going to put up Hayden. And Enzo cheating in a competition? He can actually say should he make it to the F2 that he lied, cheated, and stole to make it to the end. bitch bitch bitch
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Regarding sock puppets, this was probably BB's way of trying to enhance the personalities left in the house. Still wondering who is really being punished here? OMG
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:43 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

I wonder Lorraine, if the DR really did talk Brendon out of nominating Britney for eviction. He clearly said on the feeds that she was going up right to her face, then he was called to the DR. Is Britney another chosen one? And sorry, but I can't believe Lane is going to put up Hayden. And Enzo cheating in a competition? He can actually say should he make it to the F2 that he lied, cheated, and stole to make it to the end. bitch bitch bitch

Lorraine I couldn't agree with you more.....Nicole Enzo cheated?
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:50 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Apparently SMOOCHES, I think Ragan brought this up because it was down to him and Enzo in the POV comp that Enzo either grabbed Ragan's answer or body slammed him during the comp that led to Ragan being eliminated thus making Enzo the winner of the POV. However, since we did not see this on the feeds, we will have to wait until Wednesday's episode for us to draw our own conclusions.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:51 pm

apparently the Brigade was feeding Enzo the answers from the sidelines. Specifically Hayden from what I understand. BB told them to "stop that". At one point Brit said to Lane, "Enzo did cheat" when discussing it. Shocking that he would cheat and BB would of course turn away. eyeroll
As far as the Brendon/Matt/Brit nom, BB wanted their precious DPOV used no matter what which is why they turned a blind eye to the message written in pretzels. Funny they claim to Matt that they didnt see it but boy that footage sure made it to the CBS show. This totally screwed Matt in my opinion. Yes, the guy made plenty of mistakes and he blindly trusted this jackass alliance but just imagine the difference if Britney had gone home instead of Kathy via DPOV. Its sickening to me.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:54 pm

nicolefan75 wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
nicolefan75 wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

Apparently SMOOCHES, I think Ragan brought this up because it was down to him and Enzo in the POV comp that Enzo either grabbed Ragan's answer or body slammed him during the comp that led to Ragan being eliminated thus making Enzo the winner of the POV. However, since we did not see this on the feeds, we will have to wait until Wednesday's episode for us to draw our own conclusions.

unfortunately Lloyd, I doubt that we will see what REALLY happened. Can you imagine if they showed Hayden feeding the answers to brain dead Enzo while Ragan is hanging by a thread to stay in the house??
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:56 pm

What the fuck...Hayden was giving him answers and he got rough with Ragan and NOTHING happens to him? Alison and her crew has been as shitty as the HG this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they told Rachel to do that with the pretzels because I don't see her brain thinking of that. So Enzo has done what the hell he's wanted to do all season. Ragan is better than me, because that house would be on fire right now! flaming hot flaming hot
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:57 pm

Lorraine wrote:
apparently the Brigade was feeding Enzo the answers from the sidelines. Specifically Hayden from what I understand. BB told them to "stop that". At one point Brit said to Lane, "Enzo did cheat" when discussing it. Shocking that he would cheat and BB would of course turn away. eyeroll
As far as the Brendon/Matt/Brit nom, BB wanted their precious DPOV used no matter what which is why they turned a blind eye to the message written in pretzels. Funny they claim to Matt that they didnt see it but boy that footage sure made it to the CBS show. This totally screwed Matt in my opinion. Yes, the guy made plenty of mistakes and he blindly trusted this jackass alliance but just imagine the difference if Britney had gone home instead of Kathy via DPOV. Its sickening to me.

Well, sorry SMOOCHES, I thought I heard about the Ragan incident in the POV but may have misunderstood...and Lorraine, this game this season will be remembered more for the controversies than the personalities...which I am not sure if even the controversies will stay in our minds too long... eyeroll
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 pm

Lorraine wrote:
ok, maybe I am nitpicking but can it get ANY dumber than this?? So we know that one of the punishments for the house is no eating utensils and cups right? So what do they have for dinner tonight?? Burgers? sandwiches? pizza maybe? no, that would make sense....these rocket scientists cook ravioli! I guess I should give them credit for not making soup.

I haven't been watching the feeds, what are the punishments for?
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 am

pajamajon wrote:
Erika wrote:
Dontcha love our countdown clock (thanks Blistering!) for season 13 even though this season isn't even over and we don't even know if it will be picked up again next year.

Only good thing that came out of this season were the ratings were up (which still boggles my mind) which will more than likely guarantee us a season 13, which were are owed! Especially after this clusterfuck of a season!

Okay for every positive action there is an opposite or equal reaction. Season 11 was a great season a really great season therefore the ratings impacted bb12 ratings positively. So if this season sucks I guess next season's ratings will suck. AND I ALREADY BEAT YOU GUYS TO THE PUNCH I CANCELED MY FEEDs ON WEEK 2. However, I remained loggin in to the account and got feeds for free this year.

PJ I said the same thing about season 11 and the ratings a while back. But also I have gotten a few people into BB this season and they think it's great! Because they don't know any better and the edit makes for good TV. They don't understand why I have been bitching about how this is the worse season ever. eyeroll
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
What the fuck...Hayden was giving him answers and he got rough with Ragan and NOTHING happens to him? Alison and her crew has been as shitty as the HG this season. I wouldn't be surprised if they told Rachel to do that with the pretzels because I don't see her brain thinking of that. So Enzo has done what the hell he's wanted to do all season. Ragan is better than me, because that house would be on fire right now! flaming hot flaming hot

lol, I hear you loud and clear Smooches and I think Ragan was upset...very upset. Obviously this was his game life in the house at stake. Of course Enzo called him a sore loser and a baby a whiner etc etc etc. My only saving grace at this point will be if Brit gets Keesha-ed and the realization sets in that no one is taking her to the end. Even that will be very anti-climatic. SURVIVOR AND TAR FTW!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:05 am

SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

For Lane opening up that tired old, played out Pandora's box. Now they are ripping off our beloved Brian and have given them sock puppets. Lane claims he got 90+ dollars and thats it. Um ok Lane, how is that a good thing? Of course he could have told the house anything, especially Brit, and they would have believed him.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:07 am

OMG talk about unoriginal THEY COPIED THIS FROM BBUK11. BBUK DID THIS 2 MONTHS ago WITH ACTUAL PUPPETS. I know this because I watched bbuk11. Here is the proof.

Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:08 am

Lorraine wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:

lol, I hear you loud and clear Smooches and I think Ragan was upset...very upset. Obviously this was his game life in the house at stake. Of course Enzo called him a sore loser and a baby a whiner etc etc etc. My only saving grace at this point will be if Brit gets Keesha-ed and the realization sets in that no one is taking her to the end. Even that will be very anti-climatic. SURVIVOR AND TAR FTW!!! lol

Then the bitch ass said he was a sore loser? OMG! I rather be a loser than a cheater. So the only way he could win something was to cheat and he's proud of it. What a fucking douche. I'm with you TAR & Survivor for the win! And yes Brit dumb ass getting booted and then Enzo at this point would make my nipples hard.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:12 am

Lorraine wrote:
SMOOCHES wrote:
Lorraine wrote:

For Lane opening up that tired old, played out Pandora's box. Now they are ripping off our beloved Brian and have given them sock puppets. Lane claims he got 90+ dollars and thats it. Um ok Lane, how is that a good thing? Of course he could have told the house anything, especially Brit, and they would have believed him.

Another Pandora's box? LET IT GO ALREADY DAMN, THERE IS NO SAVING THIS SEASON ALLISON FOR US REAL WATCHERS...YOU FUCKED UP! Who is Brian?

I am watching after dark and Ragan is in good spirits and when you think about it he has $20K and his stipend so go Ragan, taking the sab job wasn't bad at all for him. I rather him be like this than all freaking defeated and crying like a lil bitch! Don't give them 4 assholes the satisfaction!
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:14 am

pajamajon wrote:
OMG talk about unoriginal THEY COPIED THIS FROM BBUK11. BBUK DID THIS 2 MONTHS ago WITH ACTUAL PUPPETS. I know this because I watched bbuk11. Here is the proof.

WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooW! laughing
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:21 am

These dunces can't even come up with a good lie. There are supposively 3 evils released in the house and they would believe 90+ dollars. A better Idea would be the ability to watch a movie on your own, or seeing a video of your family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 8 Discussion    BB12:  Week 8 Discussion  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 8 Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next