BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 4 Discussion

Go down 
+10
leahtahd
Mechanical Bliss
pajamajon
bostongirl
sammyf
SMOOCHES
Jay
nicolefan75
SuzieQ
Erika
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict

BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 pm

The problem is the ratings r higher this year so they are not seeing this season as a failure. Unfortunately for those of us seasoned BB fans we could sniff out the failure week 1.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 pm

How about Ragan on tonight's episode saying he has been WAITING and WANTING drama and every time you think there is going to be drama he's one of the main ones trying to diffuse it... sometimes I wish they would call Ragan to the DR so the drama could actually take place... let them fight, scream, argue and bury themselves... I don't get trying to make everyone play nice. It's not like they are being vile or down right wrong ... c'mon it's reality tv it needs drama for crying out loud! Ragan acts like he's Dr Phil ...STOP THAT!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:48 pm

Erika wrote:
How about Ragan on tonight's episode saying he has been WAITING and WANTING drama and every time you think there is going to be drama he's one of the main ones trying to diffuse it... sometimes I wish they would call Ragan to the DR so the drama could actually take place... let them fight, scream, argue and bury themselves... I don't get trying to make everyone play nice. It's not like they are being vile or down right wrong ... c'mon it's reality tv it needs drama for crying out loud! Ragan acts like he's Dr Phil ...STOP THAT!

Erika, I couldn't agree more.

And I noticed a few of them said something about finally some drama, and I am like well start some, shit!..lol

You and the STOP THAT! laughing
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:02 am

Not only start some shit but keep it going... enough of this nicey nice BS, geesh what is it going to take to get some drama going and keep it going!

I don't even know who left is really going to bring the drama... Rachel is a drama queen but she's so annoying
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 am

And the worse part about it, they think they are the best season and have so much drama going on and we are so loving them. And every time I hear one of them say that, I be like you dumb asses are going to be in for a serious "REALITY CHECK" when you come out that house and find out we feel this is the most boring season ever.

That's why Allison ass switched up the HOH comps and gave us an endurance in week 3. They see what we say and that they were so boring and she knows we love endurance comps, she gave us that to keep us happy.

As for the ratings up this season I think it's because of the previous years and last year Chima leaving the house gave the show a lot of PR and all these new ratings are new peeps. They edit the show well enough to get you into the show, but us vets know the deal. Next season ratings will tell.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:53 am

Well it looks like the Brigade will survive another week, if all goes according to the new plan Britney will use the Veto to pull Hayden off the block and Rachel will put Kathy up as his replacement. Of course this means Kathy is the new target to go home, no surprise there.

I have no problem with Kathy going home this week, she doesn't deserve to be on the jury.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 am

This new plan will be interesting, especially if the deal is broken and B/R end up on the block next week anyway and the Brigade & Kristen survive. It will basically make Rachel's HoH a total failure for trusting the very people she nominated who are clearly out for her and will say anything to save themselves.

It's an act of mercy on the viewers to get rid of Slothy though (as long as other Brigade members don't get any big ideas to give in to any temptation to evict Kristen and botch the Brigade's F4 plan). There is no reason she should've been in that house in the first place.

Who ever thought that evicting Slothy would end up being a big game move that could really get this game going and amp up the drama?

I still love how everyone in the Brigade pretends to whine about not being able to be in an alliance this season as well as "having no one" and people buy it, and they even all have convenient mini-alliances. As much as people seem to hate this season (feeds are boring definitely, but I'm not hating BB12 still, and things might begin to pick up now...it's only week 4), the Brigade has been one of the most successful alliances at sticking together, staying secret, and getting their will done even though they haven't had much significant power yet.
Back to top Go down
nicolefan75
BB Addict
BB Addict
nicolefan75

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:28 am

Mechanical Bliss wrote:
I still love how everyone in the Brigade pretends to whine about not being able to be in an alliance this season as well as "having no one" and people buy it, and they even all have convenient mini-alliances. As much as people seem to hate this season (feeds are boring definitely, but I'm not hating BB12 still, and things might begin to pick up now...it's only week 4), the Brigade has been one of the most successful alliances at sticking together, staying secret, and getting their will done even though they haven't had much significant power yet.

It's funny you should say that since two of the four Brigade members have been HOH. They fail to make powerful moves in the game and complain that nothing ever goes their way. BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 290276 I wish some of these people can wake up and realize that their best move would be to evict Hayden this week. Hayden did put up Brenchel Week 1, is more of a competitor than Kristen, and has already won HOH. Rachel is playing this game purely on emotions. BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 238712 BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 383435
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 12:15 pm

As I was reading this thread I just couldnt believe that R/B would consider talking to Brit about using veto to save K or H! Well apparently common sense actually found its way back into B/R's head and they realize how stupid the couple alliance would be. Very late last night they changed their minds and decided that Kristen MUST leave. What I love the most is how suspicious Lane and Enzo are of the whole thing. Anyone who thinks these two arent playing the game or are stupid, are sadly mistaken. They don't want Brit to use POV either. Brit just shouldnt put herself out there right now. She has herself in a pretty good position. Not sure why she would want to mess with that.
Also, regarding what MB said about the Brigade: I couldnt agree more about the fact that incredibly, they have kept this alliance a secret and stayed strong. If there is a weak link, its Hayden of course with his showmance. I would love to see Enzo and Lane final two.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Lane/Enzo F2 is looking pretty good right now. They are both playing an awesome game! I'm all for it! GO LENZO! lol BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 448191
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:45 pm

lol @ LENZO!! I like that!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Hey, we have Brenchel, why not Lenzo? Ha ha ha!
It's a BBAD exclusive couple name!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 pm

This whole will or will the POV not be used is driving me crazy...when the hell is the POV ceremony? I really don't think it's going to be used at this point.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:02 pm

tj2377 wrote:
Hey, we have Brenchel, why not Lenzo? Ha ha ha!
It's a BBAD exclusive couple name!

BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 371818
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:05 pm

I hope Brittney's not dumb enough to use it. I'm ready to see Kristen gone after her bahavior this week. I'm OVER her!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Outdoor lockdown!! POV can't be far away!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:15 pm

TRIVIA!!! POV TIME!! Oh I hope the feeds come back quick!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:22 pm

Heard from a friend who's on Jokers, Britney went to Hayden to tell him that Rachel asked her to NOT use POV, but then she got called to the DR & everyone was sent outside. Soooooo, do you think BB will sway her to use the veto? As much as Allison says they don't sway the game, I think that's bs!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Feeds back and Kristen looks PISSED!!!! LOLOLOLOL! I am assuming the POV was NOT used!!
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:19 pm

At least all the flip flopping is over. It was getting ridiculous. They'd have to air a special two hour episode just to show how many times things got twisted around over this veto.

Britney was in a tough position, but maybe this works best for her and at least Rachel wasn't dumb enough to trust H/K too much (although I would have rather seen it go down that way along with Slothy up and out of there).

I really wanted to like Kristen early on, but she has not been playing smart. She's getting what's coming to her and hopefully it will be the best for the Brigade without her making Hayden a target.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:28 pm

YES! Bye bye Kristen!!!!!
Hayden would have to do something INSANE for the Brigade to switch their votes. SO, do you think Kristen will be making out with Hayden, now that she knows he's staying over her??? LMAO!!!!
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Uhoh Yoko is a goner...the beatles will still remain. Unless Bono (Matt) goes on a skiing trip!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 pm

Bottom line Kristen was a sleeper and was a total non-factor in the game up until last week ....she very smugly had written Andrew off and he basically was the start of her downfall... Oh well ...next!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:04 pm

My dislike for her didn't start until the whole Andrew thing. It's also pissing me off that she wasn't able to "prove herself". You've had JUST as much time as everyone else in the house. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 pm

tj2377 wrote:
My dislike for her didn't start until the whole Andrew thing. It's also pissing me off that she wasn't able to "prove herself". You've had JUST as much time as everyone else in the house. Ugh!

Oh I totally agree with you. I really hate when they say things like "I feel like I didn't have enough time to prove myself in the game". I mean seriously give me a break, the game started before July 8th so she's had over a month and she chose to sit on the sidelines while the others were playing the game. What she was hoping for was to be a floater all the way until the end and be handed the money. F that! Now she can sit at home like the rest of us rather than having front row seats watching the game being played.
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 4:20 pm

Does this mean that Kathy will get her rootbeer and popcorn in the jury house. She has been yurning this for the longest!!!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 4 Discussion    BB12: Week 4 Discussion  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 4 Discussion
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next