BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+11
SuzieQ
sammyf
MissChriss
Mechanical Bliss
pajamajon
tj2377
Jay
SMOOCHES
Lorraine
bostongirl
Erika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover

BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:33 pm

I agree, Leahtahd.... I would have assumed that they would want to distance themselves from Steven. It's not as though he's a contestant that made it far in his season, so not many people may even really remember him. If he was final 4 or so... that might be different.
I did see that he changed his twitter back to his BB picture and his handle is back to "StevenBB10".
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:36 pm

He really wasn't featured that much on the prime time show, so him coming back makes little sense unless their having a bunch of early boots...
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Hmmm.... I'm reading some of the updates about what's going on on the feeds. Apparently we have our first comment of the season that will probably bring about an apology after the show. Lane just said something about all frat boys being "fa**ots".

*sigh*

Personally, that's a word I strongly dislike. I'm also a sorority chick, so I can't help but stick my tongue out at that!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:11 pm

ugh, I am just finding out about that now Suzie. WHEN WHEN WHEN will these HGs learn to watch what they say?? Apparently, in addition to using the word fa***t , he treats woman like shit. What a huge disappointment. I will have to watch FB as I missed the convo but its not looking good for Lane.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:17 pm

Yeah- I thought I read something about him making an ex girlfriend sleep on the floor because she was emotional and crying. NOT. COOL.

I guess there's no chance the fans can vote him out of the house? haha!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:20 pm

just trolling a few other forums and some are saying that he was joking. Like I said, I will watch it for myself and come to my own conclusion. I hope its not as bad as I am hearing. geez
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:01 am

BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 618676 I had high hopes for Lane.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:52 am

So things aren't looking good for Annie this week. I can't imagine them keeping her at this point. Unless Annie tries a different approach in getting them to see why keeping her over Rachel could benefit them she's a goner!
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
u01mca
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to this site. Looking forward to chat about BB12.

I would rather Annie stay and for them to get rid of Rachel.
Cannot stand Rachel. She is so fake and her acting is so horrible.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi mca!! BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 615360 to the forum. Glad to have you here!

I'm with you, Rachel can go anytime! Very fake and her and Brendon make me sick.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:35 pm

I agree- if the HGs are smart, Rachel really should be the one to go home this week. She already has a solid alliance with her showmance. They should break that up early. Annie is going bonkers, so I get that she's annoying and they want her out, but Rachel really is the more strategic choice.

Interestingly, I heard some speculation that perhaps the two people who know one another could be Britney and Kathy. There was a suspicion that they might be mother/daughter. Especially since you never saw either of their families in the intro of ep 1. Could be interesting!
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:54 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
I agree- if the HGs are smart, Rachel really should be the one to go home this week. She already has a solid alliance with her showmance. They should break that up early. Annie is going bonkers, so I get that she's annoying and they want her out, but Rachel really is the more strategic choice.

Yeah I agree. It seems like a smarter move to vote out someone in a strong alliance of two (which probably will attach to another alliance later increasing numbers?). Instead, Annie seems hanging on alone and allied to pretty much nobody. That seems like a good HG to keep in the game, especially when she draws so much attention to herself and off others. And from a viewer's perspective, I think the game would be more interesting if she stayed in the game rather than Rachel. If Rachel left, that would also help because it would make Brendon look to cement himself with other allies, if possible. It makes me wonder if Hayden is worried about a backlash from evicting someone who has strong allies who remain in the house after eviction and are possibly the next HoH that will target him. Annie could be a safe eviction for Hayden. He has quite the major game alliance at this point.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 1:39 pm

I don't think Kathy & Britney are mother/daughter. I do think it's odd that they both sport UArk stuff all the time and we've seen no mention of them talking about it on the CBS show, but surely it's been discussed within the house. Besides, if they WERE, do you think they'd both go around the house wearing clothes from the same college ALL the time? That would just draw q's from the other hg's.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:32 pm

I don't think Kathy and Britney are mother and daughter at all. I recall in Thursday show when they show the houseguests back home while they're getting their keys Britney with an older woman walking down a street of hers back home, I assume that's her mother. Plus wouldn't Kathy at least mention she had a daughter in one of her pre-interviews especially being we're going to find out who the Saboteur is Thursday. It would seem like a lot of trouble to go through to not mention it and c'mon we all know Big Brother isn't that sophisticated to be so cunning an sly with us... we pretty much always have a good idea what they're going to do.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Ok... so that theory I heard was probably pretty far fetched. I just threw it out there because personally, when I heard that 2 people had a lifelong relationship, I just assumed they were friends because that's where my mind went. This theory struck me as interesting because I didn't think about a parent/child situation.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:13 pm

Well wasn't the message about someone may have a connection in the house or with a past HG?
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:17 pm

I thought it the saboteur came onto the tv and said that 2 HGs had a lifelong relationship. At least that's what I thought I had read.
Back to top Go down
Mechanical Bliss
BB Lover
BB Lover
Mechanical Bliss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:35 pm

It would be interesting instead of giving us the casting twist right away, they'd not even mention it and then later on bring it up completely unprovoked. Of course that's risky because one of the two in a preexisting secret couple (or both) could be evicted and then it fizzles out completely.

Not that I think they are mother/daughter, but I think it'd be a kick if we found out they were, and it wasn't something BB got all hyped up about beforehand. Even in BB5, we found out about Cowboy/Nakomis early on like the saboteur, and with Adria/Natalie BB heavily promoted that angle of Project DNA until week five. That delayed gratification was worth it though because it was one of the most exciting twists to see occur even if they did turn immediately into unlikable megalomaniacs.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:53 pm

I think the saboteur told them that to have them more paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:51 pm

ok we got some news today that is pretty interesting and everyone should find out Thursday but we are awaiting clearance to see if we can break the news! I really don't like knowing something and keeping it all to myself so of course if we can say what it is, you'll be the first to know!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Oooh! Very exciting!

If I had to guess, I'd say this has something to do with Steven, but I'm psyched to find out no matter what!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 pm

This info does NOT have to do with Steven ...haha but good logical guess!!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:11 pm

Haha, ok! Yep- I was definitely trying to be logical with that. Especially knowing Steven is doing something or other with the house this year. Presumably he's involved with a comp
Back to top Go down
Jennie27
BB Fan
BB Fan
Jennie27

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 pm

tj2377 wrote:
I don't think Kathy & Britney are mother/daughter. I do think it's odd that they both sport UArk stuff all the time and we've seen no mention of them talking about it on the CBS show, but surely it's been discussed within the house. Besides, if they WERE, do you think they'd both go around the house wearing clothes from the same college ALL the time? That would just draw q's from the other hg's.

I don't think it is uncommon for two people from Arkansas to wear Razorback attire. However, it is possibly more than coincidence that two people who live 155 miles apart from Arkansas made the cast.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 pm

I feel like the old heinz commercials, anticipation is making me wait....lol
Back to top Go down
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 8:08 pm

Erika wrote:
ok we got some news today that is pretty interesting and everyone should find out Thursday but we are awaiting clearance to see if we can break the news! I really don't like knowing something and keeping it all to myself so of course if we can say what it is, you'll be the first to know!

Can't wait. Will you post it here or announce on the show?

Also, are you guys planning to get evicted HGss on the show like last season?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 1 Discussion
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next