BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALBB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

BB12: Week 1 Discussion

Go down 
+11
SuzieQ
sammyf
MissChriss
Mechanical Bliss
pajamajon
tj2377
Jay
SMOOCHES
Lorraine
bostongirl
Erika
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:24 pm

Lorraine wrote:
I know!!! Then for Marjealous to even suggest that the producers tell them they cant mention past hgs?? Gimme a break.
I hope Lydia wont be checking out the feeds in hopes of hearing anyone saying how cool she was, it will be many fruitless and sleepless nights for her.

BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 Movie_Star_normal MarqueeMarc

@TooMuchLydia4U Trust same bitches (fans & HGs) that talk crap about U will be up in your face kissing yo ass if they ever get to meet U. M* 7 minutes ago via web in reply to TooMuchLydia4U

I'm sure they will be kissing ass with the new HGs once they get out of the house. These 2 are so delusional it's pretty sickening.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 9:50 pm

so whats happening in the house tonight?? I'm at work, trying to check when I can. I see LOTS of people bitching about the feeds though.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Hayden thinks Annie is the sab

He told Kristen in the HOH that when he was in the DR they tried to convince him not to put up Annie
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:07 pm

The paranoia the saboteur is bringing is making me enjoy this, because the HG are tripping. But what's this about 2 HG have been lifelong friends? Or did the saboteur say that just to make them more paranoid? I guess we will get some drama tomorrow once replacement Noms are done. Brendan is trying to get Hayden to put Monet up, but I hope Hayden does what he planned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
BB Lover
BB Lover
Jay

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
The paranoia the saboteur is bringing is making me enjoy this, because the HG are tripping. But what's this about 2 HG have been lifelong friends? Or did the saboteur say that just to make them more paranoid? I guess we will get some drama tomorrow once replacement Noms are done. Brendan is trying to get Hayden to put Monet up, but I hope Hayden does what he planned.

I think the saboteur said to make them more paranoid, and it working, lol!!

Andrew seems to think Kristen and Hayden are the two for some reason
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 pm

Agreed Jay and the saboteur also has them thinking Kathy & Britney is mother & daughter. I am actually loving the paranoia this is bringing. I really think it's Matt or Kathy. But now I am wondering since Hayden said the DR is trying to convince him not to put Annie up like you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:46 pm

I liked this recap and thought I would share. I had to work all weekend and missed a lot!

9:45 AM BBT – Matt and Ragan are outside talking game. Matt recounts how Annie was going for another drama-filled moment over having to share a bed with Brendon. He warns Ragan that they’re the swing votes this week and will feel a lot of pressure from the other HGs to go their way.

9:50 AM BBT – Brendon and Rachel discuss her chances of staying. Rachel says Andrew has promised to not vote her out. Both consider Kathy as a new target for eviction, but would prefer to see Monet go since neither of them trust her. Brendon goes in for a kiss and comes away happy.

11:45 AM BBT – Annie asks Lane to go make out with her in the hammock. There’s no making out, but lots of sex talk. Lane says he’d “break her in half”. You stay classy, Lane. Lots more sex talk that goes on between them for quite awhile so Ear-Muffs for the little ones!

12:45 PM BBT – Hayden tells Kathy that she has his vote if it comes to that. Both agree that they’re not going to change who they are for the game. Not gonna do it!

12:55 PM BBT – Annie talking with Brendon in the kitchen. When she goes to leave her microphone cord snags on the counter and pulls down her bikini top thanks to the attached mic there.

1:30 PM BBT – Cameras return and it turns out the Saboteur has struck again. This time he/she delivered a warning to the HGs regarding a hidden background amongst two of the HGs. The HGs spend a lot of time discussing their theories on this twist.

2:00 PM BBT – Brendon and Rachel are having another makeout session in the Sunrise room. Chatting about things as well, but mostly kissy face. Turns in to some rubbing. It’s a massage. What did you think I meant??

2:45 PM BBT – Kristen and Andrew talk strategy and wonder who is the Saboteur. Kristen says she’ll aligned with Andrew to help each other.

3:30 PM BBT – Rachel and Hayden deliver the eye candy as they splash around the pool for quite awhile. Give it a watch, there’s something for everyone! Hayden thinks it’d take about a month for his hair to grow back to this length if he shaved it…

4:00 PM BBT – Annie and Brendon are talking game. Annie is convinced she’ll be Brendon’s replacement at the PoV Ceremony. Both want to keep Andrew but Annie doesn’t trust Kristen. Brendon says he can convince Hayden to keep Annie. Talk turns to Monet being the one to go. Brendon says he’d throw HoH to Andrew to put everyone all over his back for the week.

5:45 PM BBT – Brendon and Hayden discuss strategy. Brendon says he has nothing against Hayden and won’t nominate him next week if he wins HoH. Hayden isn’t sure he believes Brendon, but tells him that he can control whether or not Rachel stays this week by who he puts up as Brendon’s replacement. Smart move.

6:15 PM BBT – Hayden and Kristen discussing the Saboteur’s warning about two HGs working together. Hayden points out that neither of them were at a certain preseason event like everyone else and that it’s been noticed and HGs are becoming suspicious of them. Hayden thinks Annie is the Saboteur and needs to be evicted this week. He could make that happen…

7:30 PM BBT – Hayden tells Brendon that he’s planning to nominate Annie as the replacement. Brendon says he’ll go along with whatever he wants.

10:30 PM BBT – It’s gymnastics time in the backyard. Lots of bending, flipping, and jumping to watch. Lane must be dying through all this.

12:30 AM BBT – Annie talking game with Ragan in the Have-Not room. She wonders what would happen if she was up against Rachel. She thinks Brendon might vote to keep her over Rachel. Clearly this girl is playing in a different Big Brother game from the rest of the house.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:49 pm

sorry but this just sickens me to no end. puke

BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 Brendon_rachel_kissing_20100710_01-150x150
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 3:11 pm

POV Ceremony going on now!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Annie is up on the block now against Rachel.
Sounds like Annie went off or called out Britney after the POV ceremony

I would really like Annie to stay over Rachel not so much because I really like Annie but I think she would make things more interesting at this point over Rachel. To me Rachel is the perfect person to get rid of now for the 1st week

The general consensus around the house is Annie is a goner but I wouldn't count it out just yet especially if BB has their way.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 pm

So what happened with Annie that everyone turned on her so quickly? From what I'm gathering, it sounds like she was trying to play too many sides in the beginning and got caught. I think we've seen that before... and it NEVER works!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:58 pm

BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 Steven_normal StevenFromBB10

This is @mesorandy just sending out a tweet for steven.. You'll be seeing him soon!!!! 2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 5:59 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
So what happened with Annie that everyone turned on her so quickly? From what I'm gathering, it sounds like she was trying to play too many sides in the beginning and got caught. I think we've seen that before... and it NEVER works!

Sounds like she pulled a Ronnie and was running around making an alliance with everyone.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Just watching the CBS episode right now. How humiliating for Hayden wearing that costume in the food comp. (didnt we see this comp before, like very recently?)

Also, Brendon and Rachel make me want to barf.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 8:53 pm

I feel like there was some sort of competition like that last year... but I remember them crawling through something more heinous- like ear wax. But I could totally be making that up!

I definitely am on Team Matt so far.... but I had to laugh at the idea that these guys are the best alliance in the history of Big Brother. That honor, in my mind anyway, will always belong to Chilltown.
Back to top Go down
sammyf
BB Addict
BB Addict
sammyf

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:12 am

It was season ten the veto Jessie won where they had to go through honey and tear apart pillows. So far not impress with the comps 2 out of the 3 repeats from a previous season, thought they said they were suppose to be tougher comps.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:16 am

Thats it Sammy! I knew I had seen that recently.

ROTF @ Suzie "but I remember them crawling through something more heinous- like ear wax."

That really made me laugh! BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 143808
Back to top Go down
bostongirl
BB Addict
BB Addict
bostongirl

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Kathy was really forcing it during the comp. I would have put her up as the replacement nominee just because she was just lying there. So far she couldnt get on the hot dog or get through the goop. Pretty odd for someone who's gone through Police training. Hmmmm Sabatour maybe...just saying.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 pm

I was thinking Kathy would be a great saboteur. She's always on the good side of the law, why not give her the chance to be bad?
I would think that the food comps would be the one place the saboteur would be trying to do a good job. No one wants to go on slop. I agree, Bostongirl, though- she was AWFUL during that comp! Hayden probably could have gotten away with putting her up just because she didn't seem to be working hard for her team.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:43 pm

bostongirl wrote:
Kathy was really forcing it during the comp. I would have put her up as the replacement nominee just because she was just lying there. So far she couldnt get on the hot dog or get through the goop. Pretty odd for someone who's gone through Police training. Hmmmm Sabatour maybe...just saying.

Exactly BG, to me, she didnt even make it look realistic. She didnt hang on the hotdog for even a second and it looked obvious to me that she was just sliding off. But last night was just ridiculous! She was all the way back with the tooth and just layed there in the caramel while the other team continued to go back and forth. I might have believed that from Britney but not someone who is suppposed be able to chase down and wrestle with criminals who are probably more than twice her size. If she is the saboteur she is not doing a good job and if she ISN'T the saboteur, I am so glad she isnt a cop where I live..lol.

Speaking of the saboteur, what the heck was the deal with the blue tape through the photos on the memory wall? What was that for? (I missed the last 15 minutes of the show because I got company)
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 3:52 pm

My guess is still Annie, but Kathy's running a tight 2nd place. I just can NOT get over the fact that she's a Sherriff, but can't do these physical tasks??? Very suspect to me!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:20 pm

tj2377 wrote:
My guess is still Annie, but Kathy's running a tight 2nd place. I just can NOT get over the fact that she's a Sherriff, but can't do these physical tasks??? Very suspect to me!

I heard that before that veto she was sick and afterwards she had to get an IV
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:28 pm

The Have Not's are off food restriction as of last night... does that mean there is a food comp today? If so Steven (BB10) should be hosting it....maybe some other past HGs...
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Erika wrote:
The Have Not's are off food restriction as of last night... does that mean there is a food comp today? If so Steven (BB10) should be hosting it....maybe some other past HGs...

If that's true i'm shocked CBS wants anything to do with him....

Last edited by leahtahd on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:32 pm

I know... It's puzzling!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 4:33 pm

I agree, Leahtahd.... I would have assumed that they would want to distance themselves from Steven. It's not as though he's a contestant that made it far in his season, so not many people may even really remember him. If he was final 4 or so... that might be different.
I did see that he changed his twitter back to his BB picture and his handle is back to "StevenBB10".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB12: Week 1 Discussion   BB12: Week 1 Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BB12: Week 1 Discussion
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next