BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Challenge: The Ruins Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Challenge: The Ruins Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Challenge: The Ruins

Go down 
+3
SuzieQ
Erika
Lorraine
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

The Challenge: The Ruins Empty
PostSubject: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:47 pm

This isnt the best quality but you get the idea. Looks like lots of drama. I knew the whole Kenny/Johanna/Wes/Kellyann/Cohutta love triangle would be fun...lol. I saw a really good bitch slap in there too but I couldnt tell who was doing the slapping or who was receiving either.

Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Starts Sept 30th

Champions vs. Challengers

Complete Cast:

Johanna Botta (RW: Austin)
Adam King (RW: Paris)
Brianna Taylor (RW: Hollywood)
Johnny Devenanzio (RW: Key West)
Casey Cooper (Fresh Meat)
Brad Fiorenza (RW: San Diego)
Diem Brown (Fresh Meat)
Chet Cannon (RW: Brooklyn)
Evelyn Smith (Fresh Meat)
Cohutta Lee Grindstaff (RW: Sydney)
Ibis Nieves (RR: X-Treme)
Danny Jamieson (RW: Austin)
Katie Doyle (RR: The Quest)
Derrick Kosinski (RR: X-Treme)
Kelly Anne Judd (RW: Sydney)
Dunbar Flinn (RW: Sydney)
Kimberly Alexander (RW: Hollywood)
Evan Starkman (Fresh Meat)
Sarah Rice (RW: Brooklyn)
Kenny Santucci (Fresh Meat)
Shauvon Torres (RW: Sydney)
Nick Brown (RW: Hollywood)
Susie Meister (RR: Australia)
Syrus Yarbrough (RW: Boston)
Tonya Cooley (RW: Chicago)
Darrell Taylor (RR: Campus Crawl)
Veronica Portillo (RR: Semester at Sea)
Wes Bergmann (RW: Austin)
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 am

Oh no! You both watch this too!!! Good- I'm glad we'll all still have a reality show to chat about once BB11 is over :)

That should be a really interesting group of people. Too many of them have had past hookups or feuds with one another. I'm glad to see some people on that are from older seasons of RR and RW (Syrus, Susie, Darrell, etc)

I'm glad CT isn't back. He's had a number of blowups over the last few years, but his fight with Adam last year was the worst. He really shouldn't be allowed back on the show.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:45 am

I will always watch these RW/RR Challenges! smile
I feel like I don't know as many people now, b/c I haven't really watched the last few season of RW b/c it's been so over the top, but I'm glad to have some "oldies" back that I love. I'm definitely looking forward to this show!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:52 am

SuzieQ wrote:
Oh no! You both watch this too!!! Good- I'm glad we'll all still have a reality show to chat about once BB11 is over :)

That should be a really interesting group of people. Too many of them have had past hookups or feuds with one another. I'm glad to see some people on that are from older seasons of RR and RW (Syrus, Susie, Darrell, etc)

I'm glad CT isn't back. He's had a number of blowups over the last few years, but his fight with Adam last year was the worst. He really shouldn't be allowed back on the show.

Yeah, I do like the RW/RR Challenges... always high drama! I can't stand CT especially the last challenge when he hunted down poor Adam down like an animal, not to mention Adam is much smaller than CT.

What other reality shows do you watch?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:59 am

YES!!! Love the challenges and love that Brad is back!! Glad CT is not and glad that the powers that be thought it would be a good idea to have Kenny/Johanna/Wes/Kellyann/Cohutta all on the same season.....genius move!! This same power has brought back Katie/Veronica/Tonya. Oh this is sure to be a drama filled season....LOVE IT!!!

Do you watch The Hills? Thats another one we can chat about and of course Survivor and TAR!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 pm

I occasionally watch Real World... depending on the season. Brooklyn was GREAT- it was like a throwback to the early seasons- everyone actually had social consciences! I didn't bother with Cancun because it looked stupid.

I do watch The Hills too! I'll miss Lauren and I can't stand Kristin, but I'll still hang in there for Lo and Brody.

I actually do not watch Survivor or TAR. TAR I've gotten into in the past, but never watched seriously.

My other reality shows are So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway, Top Chef, The Bachelor(ette). I begrudgingly watch American Idol because my roommate loves it. I casually watch Biggest Loser.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 pm

Well Suzie, I hope we can get you on board with Survivor and TAR!!! Survivor is the granddaddy of ALL reality and is far superior than just about any other reality tv out there with TAR right there!!! Give it a shot!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:49 pm

I'll have to check out tv schedules for the fall! Survivor is on Thursdays, right? That's probably why I've never watched it... Thursday is a busy tv night for my DVR- Grey's Anatomy, The Office.... I'm such a tv junkie, haha!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Suzie - I love Grey's didn't catch must of last season until the last month, because the storylines were seeming weak but I did catch the last 3 or 4 episodes of last season because there was so much talk about Izzy and George leaving I had to watch! OMG the last episode was a freaking tear jerker! I had no clue until Meredith said the burned guy was George! I lost it!!!!! So anyway I thought George was leaving and Izzy is staying .... now I find out Izzy will be leaving too! WTF! Can we bring back Dr Burke!? ugh!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Yeah... I feel as though Grey's has taken a significant downturn since the first season or so. I still watch every week... though it's more of a "I'll DVR it and watch it when I feel like it" situation.
The season finale this year was really good though. From the moment that George did the 007 in Meredith's hand I was absolutely bawling like a baby! That last shot of George and Izzy with the elevator doors was beautiful....
So I read yesterday that Izzy isn't leaving. Katherine Heigl is going to take a little leave of absence from the show (the storyline will be that Izzy gets fired!) to shoot a movie- but she'll be back. Apparently, there's going to be a merger this year between Seattle Grace and rival hospital Mercy West. Some characters will be fired in the merger and some new characters will be added. The ultimate goal is to have it be like ER- where there are a lot of characters and at times some are featured and others not.
Personally, I hate the direction the show is taking. I loved when it was about the 5 interns and their figuring out their way through the hospital. Those 5 are the characters I love (plus a few others- McDreamy of course) and those are the characters I want to see.
I doubt I'll continue watching if it continues on this way.
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 12:17 am

I am rooting for Katie! Her beating the bed with a plunger in the trailer is priceless! I have loved her ever since she cussed out Veronica. I am glad that Tonya slapped Veroniva because its about somebody slap that bitch!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:06 am

Oh this is going to be a good season!

Darnell telling Wes and that you can't make a ho a housewife! Saying everyone's fck'd Kellyanne!

Tonya couldn't be anymore of a hot mess even if she tried. Nobody respects her and she keeps making matters worse... why she continues to do these challenges is beyond me.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:13 am

You know what cracked me up about what Darnell said? He was saying to Wes that KellyAnn and fucked everyone in the house (lmao) and when Kellyann was defending herself she said " Everyone? I was with him and him and Adam....." cracked me up.....she didnt make a very good case for herself but she is a disaster. Poor Cohutta, what did he ever see in her? oh and when were she and Adam an item?
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:37 am

Gotta love Darnell! He always tells it like it is.
Tonya is terrible. She has always had some major psychological issues and needs to be on some meds! Trainwreck doesn't even begin to describe that girl.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:53 am

haha yeah Darnell was hilarious and no she didn't make a very good case for herself ....Adam as in Paris Adam? lol funny how she outs herself to more than I thought... I never would have put her and him together!

How about when they were showing clips of the upcoming season and Shauvon in the ambulance with what she feels is a popped implant? lol unreal! It was funny when they dropped her ass in the challenge ... I forgot who was trying to pull her up but then was like fuck it and dropped her. Funny stuff!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:36 pm

LOL, and then Chet I believe says "poor Dunbar trying to pull Shauvon up, it would take all 6 of us guys to pull her up" OUCH...lol
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Another show we all share. There is more drama than competitions. I am so glad CT isn't back. I also like the throwback people like Syrus, Suzie and Darrell. Can't believe they have stealing ass Veronica back. Poor Chet, he put up a good fight, but that's how the game is the rookie goes first. Wes is an ass as always but he will bring the drama. And was that my Derek with the eye jammie laid out?
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:56 pm

I can't figure out who I hate the most on this challenge....Johnny Bananas? Evan? and even though Wes is a total neanderthal (aren't most of the alpha males on this show?) I am hating the controlling cockiness of the champion team. Course I always root for the underdogs.

Don't like Evelyn and her dramatics in the Ruins was shitty. If you were going to throw it, jump the fuck off and end it. I would have preferred that she beat Kellyanne and then stay and join forces twith Wes to stick it up the champions asses and throw every challenge. Oh and Susie?? PLEASE STFU!! She is soooooooooooo annoying!

I knew this season would not disappoint though and is bringing the drama full force...gotta love that.

Um best thing to happen to the challenger team is to send dead weight Shavaun home...yikes....at least her implants were saved!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:08 am

I could not agree more! loving this season already!!!!

Yes as much as a neanderthal Wes is I can not stand Johnny Bananas, Evan and Kenny controlling the game. Oh and let's not forget Johanna! Ugh!!! she's quite the spiteful bitch and has Wes by the balls now by threatening to sell their home and keep all of the money. lol

I really was hoping that Evelyn would join forces with Wes to throw the challenges but that probably wouldn't have worked out anyway since Johanna has that threat over Wes head. I really can't stand when Johanna speaks almost as bad as Susie...ughhhhh STFU!!! I have never liked her, she is so sickening!

Didn't you just have to laugh when Shauvon was crying about popping her implant. lol She's such a mess and was such a waste to be on the challengers team... No wonder Evan loved "Shauvony" *hurl*

...and next week looks good too! You just knew Veronica wasn't going to sit back and let others get air-time and not her!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:25 am

From Katies Twitter...she had said she was engaged on the season opener....

The Challenge: The Ruins 769464364_m_normalKatieDoyle26 Oh, as much as I appreciate the "congrats on the engagement" messages..I am no longer engaged. We see each other but ended the engagement.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:20 am

LOL @ Kenny's tweet regarding Shavaun

mtvkenny Shavaun reminds me of a blow up doll, except dumber..
about 4 hours ago from web
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

lol! I just saw that....too funny!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:50 pm

I so badly wanted Susie to go home!

How gross is Tonya? She looks like she's been rode hard over and over and over again and put away wet!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:00 pm

I am right there with you....Susie is totally annoying and I can't stand her.
Did you catch the previews for next week? I know Tonya is an emotional disaster but it looks like they go too far with her. I mean they all know she is unstable yet they fuck with her. I see also that she gives Veronica a big old bitch slap. Next week should be a good one and we probably all know the outcome....Tonya will have to leave for hitting Veronica. Maybe some of the others who were throwing flour in her face and picking on her unmercifully should be sent packing as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins Empty

Back to top Go down

The Challenge: The Ruins
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next