BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Challenge: The Ruins

Go down 
+3
SuzieQ
Erika
Lorraine
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine
HOH
HOH

The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:00 pm

I am right there with you....Susie is totally annoying and I can't stand her.
Did you catch the previews for next week? I know Tonya is an emotional disaster but it looks like they go too far with her. I mean they all know she is unstable yet they fuck with her. I see also that she gives Veronica a big old bitch slap. Next week should be a good one and we probably all know the outcome....Tonya will have to leave for hitting Veronica. Maybe some of the others who were throwing flour in her face and picking on her unmercifully should be sent packing as well.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:15 pm

hahaha yeah I can't wait for next week's episode... it's such a tease showing us a clip of next week's fiasco!

Yeah they do fuck with her a lot and she probably makes it just so easy how can you not. It's going to be interesting to see what Veronica did in order for Tonya to wallop her! I sooooooo wish Tonya would have beat the shit out of Susie!

I highly doubt anything will happen to the ones who were picking on Tonya though.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 1:38 pm

I think they need to put Tonya in the CT category....do not invite back to challenges until they seek the help that they need and even then, think twice about it. I'm all about the drama for sure but to continue to cast these two just to promote ratings is just sleezy, of course most reality is. They can get plenty of drama without them, just look at the whole Wes/Johanna/Kellyanne/Kenny/Cohutta thing.

Oh and I never mentioned how happy I was to see Diem go home in week one...LOL.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Tonya ass need to go to rehab and therapy. And I can't wait to see her bitch-slap Veronica slutty, stealing ass!

I have to admit the clip of the flour in the face is hilarious. She puts herself in those positions to be messed with.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 2:47 pm

SMOOCHES wrote:
Tonya ass need to go to rehab and therapy. And I can't wait to see her bitch-slap Veronica slutty, stealing ass!

I have to admit the clip of the flour in the face is hilarious. She puts herself in those positions to be messed with.

Its funny how no one ever brings up how Veronica was a flat out thief in her season because I certainly would...lol
Tonya may put herself in those positions but to me its just that same old bully and gang mentality. Picking on someone who is weaker and obviously unstable is just cowardly in my eyes and we see it so much on these reality shows. She certainly makes a great target but I have to look at the ones doing the attacking and wonder what they are getting out of it?? Its pretty sad actually.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 2:59 pm

What did Veronica steal? I don't rememeber...?
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:17 pm

She stole "Pua's" shirt, I think that was her name. She had a shirt that Veronica liked and she couldnt find it. She asked Veronica if she had the shirt and Veronica said no. So on a hunch Pua, searched through Veronica's things and found the shirt balled up and hidden. So Pua just put the shirt on and the camera caught the surprise on Veronica's face when she walked in wearing the "missing" shirt. The other thing was she stole Ayanna's (was that her name?) term paper, copied it almost verbatim and turned it in as her own. Ayanna found Veronica's paper and freaked out....lol. Had it not been for Veronica though, the Semester at Sea would have been the Snooze at Sea....totally boring season of Road Rules aside from the drama she brought.

totally random but it made me laugh...this is from another challenge and Aneesa is going off on someone from the other team. The audio isnt very good but keep your eyes on Timmy who is behind Aneesa...lol

The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 20524
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: The Ruins   The Challenge: The Ruins - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:52 pm

yeah that does sound vaguely familiar, not to mention Semester at Sea is one of the seasons I barely tuned into.

That is funny with Timmy... ugh Susie. Hated her back then too!