BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Challenge: Rivals Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALThe Challenge: Rivals Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

The Challenge: Rivals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

The Challenge: Rivals Empty
PostSubject: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:34 pm

The new challenge premiers tonight! It looks like a good one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9hmftL2HoU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFnAf9CIFnM&feature=player_embedded

WARNING the second trailer is NOT censored
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:44 am

I watched last night and just a few thoughts....

A very nice moment when TJ came out as this seasons host. He has made a great recovery from what could have very easily been a fatal accident. It was good to see him walk out and the cast give him an ovation.

What is a challenge without Mr. Beautiful??? So glad Kenny is back and he and Wes are a team to contend with. I have to laugh though with the things Kenny says about Wes...all true of course but funny just the same!

I'm not sure why the newbie Adam was ejected when the other guy, Ty, was clearly the instigator. I guess Adam threw the first punch but Ty had it coming. Also, how much Karma did Laurel get from this guy?? Remember last year when she ripped Big Easy saying how ugly he was and no one liked him etc?? Well she got a taste of that back when Ty tells her, you have long legs but they are covered with cellulite (something like that). OUCH! I might have hit him myself.

Could CT have really changed? I didn't know his brother was murdered. Maybe that is either where his anger was coming from or maybe his death put things in perspective for him. Either way he does seem to be more mellow...we'll see. Lets hope so for poor Adams sake. Poor guy is walking on egg shells waiting for CT to erupt.

Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 am

Lorraine wrote:
I watched last night and just a few thoughts....

A very nice moment when TJ came out as this seasons host. He has made a great recovery from what could have very easily been a fatal accident. It was good to see him walk out and the cast give him an ovation.

What is a challenge without Mr. Beautiful??? So glad Kenny is back and he and Wes are a team to contend with. I have to laugh though with the things Kenny says about Wes...all true of course but funny just the same!

I'm not sure why the newbie Adam was ejected when the other guy, Ty, was clearly the instigator. I guess Adam threw the first punch but Ty had it coming. Also, how much Karma did Laurel get from this guy?? Remember last year when she ripped Big Easy saying how ugly he was and no one liked him etc?? Well she got a taste of that back when Ty tells her, you have long legs but they are covered with cellulite (something like that). OUCH! I might have hit him myself.

Could CT have really changed? I didn't know his brother was murdered. Maybe that is either where his anger was coming from or maybe his death put things in perspective for him. Either way he does seem to be more mellow...we'll see. Lets hope so for poor Adams sake. Poor guy is walking on egg shells waiting for CT to erupt.

That was the highlight of the whole episode for me!!!! I can't stand that bitch for what she said to Big Easy!!! And it looks like she's doing the same thing to Paula later this season when she makes fun of her for her past eating disorder.

I lol'd when CT said Evan looks pregnant!!!!

I must say, Robin to get on my nerves when she would be on EVERY SINGLE CHALLENGE, but I actually liked her last night. Aneesa is always one of my favorites so I was sad the left.

I think that this was a solid premiere so hopefully the rest of the season is just as good. It should be fun to see Johnny, Evan and Kenny have to compete against each other. Right now I'm rooting For Ev/Paula and Jasmine/Jonna for the girls and CT/Adam and the Vegas team for the boys
Back to top Go down
pajamajon
BB Lover
BB Lover
pajamajon

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:27 pm

I am actually interested to see how my boy Roylee does with Mike Mike this season as rookies. Mike Mike is really a fish out of water in comparisons to these dumb door knobs because he has morals. Surprisingly enough I feel Team Vegas will go to the final episode of this series because they are well balanced team brains and brawns. To support my claim I saw a lot of film footage of the two for the promo of this season. A piece of that footage was Mike Mike hooking up with a fellow cast member. You go big Mike.
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:44 pm

I know she's annoying... but I really like Paula! I hope that she's finally able to pull out a win. With Ev as a teammate- I think they can do it- as long as they stay the HELL away from Johnny Bananas!
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:44 pm

SuzieQ wrote:
I know she's annoying... but I really like Paula! I hope that she's finally able to pull out a win. With Ev as a teammate- I think they can do it- as long as they stay the HELL away from Johnny Bananas!

I actually like her too, but I wish she would takee a break!! Just like Robin was back in the day
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:47 am

What an asshole!!!

Abram gets probation, fine for smearing his feces in jail cell
Road Rules »
by Andy Dehnart / June 22, 2011, 10:03 AM

Road Rules and Challenge cast member Abram Boise was sentenced to probation and a fine for an incident that ended with him writing his name in his own feces on a jail cell wall; he later bragged about that in a now-deleted tweet that said, “Cops were assholes tried to mace me in my cell.So I shit in my hand& thew it at him :) fuck the police.” so the cops were assholes so you made yourself an even bigger asshole by doing this??

The Worcester Telegram reports that Abram’s “case was continued without a finding June 15 in Fitchburg District Court,” which is similar to pleading no contest. He “was put on probation for three months and ordered to pay $1,190 in restitution last week” after being charged in February “with two counts of defacing property Feb. 28.”

Saturday, Abram wrote on Twitter that “my name is now cleared- the charges are to be dismissed. I can go back to my life now.”

Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:17 pm

"Fuck the police."
What a class act. I don't know what Cara Maria sees him.
Back to top Go down
SMOOCHES
BB Addict
BB Addict
SMOOCHES

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:10 pm

I always love the challenges and all it's drama. Paula ass need to let it go and retire! When CT told the world his brother died it explained a lot and he said back then he had changed his ways, but we will see.......
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 9:32 pm

Abram wrote his name in feces on a prison wall?! Wow.... that's classy....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Challenge: Rivals   The Challenge: Rivals Empty

Back to top Go down

The Challenge: Rivals
Page 1 of 1