BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


Big Brother 16
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALTonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

 

 Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 48
Location : Chicago

Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins   Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 4:16 pm

'Real World' Cast Member Sues
'I Was Raped With a Toothbrush'

Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins 1027-tanya-cooley-real-world-mtv-ex

A cast member on MTV's "The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Ruins" claims male members acted like animals during production, in one case raping her with a toothbrush ... this according to a new lawsuit obtained by TMZ.

Tonya Cooley filed the suit against MTV, Bunim/Murray Productions, Kenneth Santucci, Evan Starkman and others ... claiming the two guys "took another male participant's toothbrush and rubbed the toothbrush around plaintiff's genitals, including rubbing her labia and inserting the toothbrush into plaintiff's vagina."

Cooley says it all happened while she was passed out cold ... and cameras were rolling.

Cooley says producers not only knew about the rape, they even replaced the toothbrush, but never told her what happened.

The suit also claims female cast members were stripped of their bathing suits and that male cast members were encouraged by producers to "inappropriately touch female cast members' bodies, including in intimate areas."

Cooley alleges she and other cast members reported incidents of sexual abuse, but show honchos turned a blind eye.

Cooley claims she was later booted from the show after slapping a cast member. She says nothing happened to the men who allegedly raped her.

Cooley is suing for unspecified damages. Calls to MTV have not been returned.

We made several calls to Bunim/Murray for comment, but each time we called ... the receptionist hung up on us.




This would not surprise me if it's true. These guys are ego maniacs and tend to go overboard and enjoy demeaning the women and Tonya had been harassed a lot that particular season and no one cared to really step in and do something about it if my memory serves me right.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
MissChriss
BB Lover
BB Lover
MissChriss

Posts : 210
Join date : 2008-10-03

Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins   Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:22 pm

I'm taking it with a grain of salt because it's Tonya. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

Posts : 4575
Join date : 2008-09-06

Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins   Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:44 pm

I wouldnt be surprised if this were true as well. The one thing I am having problems believing though is that the camera crew would continue to roll the tape and not intervene as this was happening. But again, they do promote this sort of behavior.

_________________
"I want to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee"~Joe DiMaggio
"Don't hate the black, don't hate the white, when you get bitten, hate the bite"~Sly Stone
Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins 137680hcf9jtyiop
Back to top Go down
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins   Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:35 pm

I'm not sure whether or not I completely beleive everything being alleged, but I'm sure that something went down. There's been talk of a lot of shady stuff going down on The Ruins. After that challenge Kim, Veronica, Kelly Anne, and Ibis have all quit doing challenges, so it would seem that there's some reason behind that. I know that Katie has talked numerous times about how that was the worst challenge she's ever done and it almost made her want to never go back.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 48
Location : Chicago

Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins   Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:38 pm

leahtahd wrote:
I'm not sure whether or not I completely beleive everything being alleged, but I'm sure that something went down. There's been talk of a lot of shady stuff going down on The Ruins. After that challenge Kim, Veronica, Kelly Anne, and Ibis have all quit doing challenges, so it would seem that there's some reason behind that. I know that Katie has talked numerous times about how that was the worst challenge she's ever done and it almost made her want to never go back.



I'm drawing a blank... Kim? who is that?



I'm not saying I completely believe the allegations, just that it wouldn't surprise me. Based off what they have shown us of the behaviors of guys and girls alike it's disgusting. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they did encourage both sexes to be as crazy over the top as they can be which is why each season it seems like they are trying to out do the previous season with their antics. They seem to know their are no consequences for their actions as long as you don't get into a physical confrontation. Many times the girls have mentioned how awful some of the guys treat them, so fucking Tonya with a toothbrush yeah I don't think it's out of the question to think that they did this. Not to mention it seemed like Tonya was pretty much universally not liked and when someone isn't liked on this show everyone pretty much seems to turn their heads when something fucked up is being done to them. Very rarely does someone stick up for someone else.
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
leahtahd
BB Addict
BB Addict
leahtahd

Posts : 665
Join date : 2009-08-03

Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins   Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Erika wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
I'm not sure whether or not I completely beleive everything being alleged, but I'm sure that something went down. There's been talk of a lot of shady stuff going down on The Ruins. After that challenge Kim, Veronica, Kelly Anne, and Ibis have all quit doing challenges, so it would seem that there's some reason behind that. I know that Katie has talked numerous times about how that was the worst challenge she's ever done and it almost made her want to never go back.



I'm drawing a blank... Kim? who is that?



I'm not saying I completely believe the allegations, just that it wouldn't surprise me. Based off what they have shown us of the behaviors of guys and girls alike it's disgusting. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they did encourage both sexes to be as crazy over the top as they can be which is why each season it seems like they are trying to out do the previous season with their antics. They seem to know their are no consequences for their actions as long as you don't get into a physical confrontation. Many times the girls have mentioned how awful some of the guys treat them, so fucking Tonya with a toothbrush yeah I don't think it's out of the question to think that they did this. Not to mention it seemed like Tonya was pretty much universally not liked and when someone isn't liked on this show everyone pretty much seems to turn their heads when something fucked up is being done to them. Very rarely does someone stick up for someone else.

She was the girl with the short blonde hair with a realllly thick southern accent. Not sure if you saw RW Hollywood, but she was the one who told the stripper, Brianna, to "not get ghetto". The only thing she did on the challenges worth mentioning is a small fling with Dunbar.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

Posts : 4252
Join date : 2008-09-05
Age : 48
Location : Chicago

Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins   Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:50 pm

leahtahd wrote:
Erika wrote:
leahtahd wrote:
I'm not sure whether or not I completely beleive everything being alleged, but I'm sure that something went down. There's been talk of a lot of shady stuff going down on The Ruins. After that challenge Kim, Veronica, Kelly Anne, and Ibis have all quit doing challenges, so it would seem that there's some reason behind that. I know that Katie has talked numerous times about how that was the worst challenge she's ever done and it almost made her want to never go back.



I'm drawing a blank... Kim? who is that?



I'm not saying I completely believe the allegations, just that it wouldn't surprise me. Based off what they have shown us of the behaviors of guys and girls alike it's disgusting. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they did encourage both sexes to be as crazy over the top as they can be which is why each season it seems like they are trying to out do the previous season with their antics. They seem to know their are no consequences for their actions as long as you don't get into a physical confrontation. Many times the girls have mentioned how awful some of the guys treat them, so fucking Tonya with a toothbrush yeah I don't think it's out of the question to think that they did this. Not to mention it seemed like Tonya was pretty much universally not liked and when someone isn't liked on this show everyone pretty much seems to turn their heads when something fucked up is being done to them. Very rarely does someone stick up for someone else.

She was the girl with the short blonde hair with a realllly thick southern accent. Not sure if you saw RW Hollywood, but she was the one who told the stripper, Brianna, to "not get ghetto". The only thing she did on the challenges worth mentioning is a small fling with Dunbar.



oh ok yes that was the last RW I watched too ... now I remember her. She didn't leave much of an impression Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins 667317
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
Sponsored content




Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins   Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Tonya Cooley Allegedly Raped while filming RW/RR Challenge: The Ruins
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BBAD :: REALITY TV :: Other Reality TV :: The Challenges-
Jump to: