BBAD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Brother 16

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l11To view the most recent topics & join in on discussions click on PORTALLive Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 Bb12_l13
Welcome to B.B.A.D! Please register to have full access to the forum.

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH

Go down 
+4
Mango
pajamajon
Lorraine
Erika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Erika
HOH
HOH

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:02 am

Finally there is unity in the house and the entire house is against Ronnie's sorry ass!!

Ronnie got called out on everything and he's pretty D-U- Triple N - Done!

It's too bad that it's Laura going home this week and not Ronnie he sucks ass

You must do a flashback to 2am - 3am to watch the shit go down!

He may have Jessie still on his side but doubtful they are all comparing Ronnie notes
and now Ronnie said he's ready to go home! Bye fat fuck! finger
Back to top Go down
https://bbad.forumotion.net
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:37 am

That was glorious! BEST NIGHT OF BB FEEDS EVER!
Back to top Go down
SuxInMPLS
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:08 am

LOL GOTTA LOVE IT!! cool
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:27 am

And it's still going!
Back to top Go down
SuxInMPLS
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:06 am

nothing to add heartbbad: i so wanna see the feeds how can i get em???
Back to top Go down
SuxInMPLS
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:06 am

bbadlove:
Back to top Go down
SuxInMPLS
BB Fan
BB Fan

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:07 am

bbadlove:
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:48 am

SuxInMPLS wrote:
nothing to add heartbbad: i so wanna see the feeds how can i get em???

We offer the feed subscription here on the forum go to the portal page you will see the link for it.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:57 am

blistering wrote:

OMG I just could not get enough of the feeds tonight! Best ever!

Whoever missed it you really need to flashback to about 12am BBTime til about 3am BBTime ......... It was just too much drama! and I loved it!

Everyone was outside having a good ol' laugh and comparing Ronnie BS stories and Ronnie was hiding up in the HOH room by himself like a little bitch! Then he comes outside and asks Jessie to speak on a personal basis and Jessie told him no he's good .... even Jessie is done with him........Ronnie has burned all bridges!

Jeff was funny even questioning if the picture of Ronnie's wife and cat are really his wife and cat... it was all funny you gotta watch it!

They are agreed whoever wins HOH puts him up and everyone is safe for next week and send his ass home... they all say this but will they do it. All of the things they were saying about Ronnie was just too much... crucified him! I don't feel sorry for him though...he did it to himself! Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 143808
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:58 am

It was awesome! Definitely the most worth watching feeds in a long long time!

Though leave it to Jessie and Nat, they already said they weren't going to put up Ronnie. Jessie believes that Ronnie must be a plant since it would be impossible for someone to manipulate the entire house without the help of BB (basically he just can't believe that anyone could be smarter than he.)

I hate Jessie!

And yup, no sympathy for Ronnie either. After all the times he smugly acted all vulnerable and nerdy to manipulate players, for all the comments he made about being bold and shaking up the game only to wuss out, and for that parting comment to one of the girls on the block after he had been called out telling her "you're going home" he got exactly what he deserves. Suck it bitches!

If jessie saves his ass though, someone needs to drive over that boy with a bus.
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 am

DAMN! I wish I could've seen that! I'll have to watch some Youtubes!!!!! I would LOVE it if Ronnie is next to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 143808
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 am

SuxInMPLS wrote:
nothing to add heartbbad: i so wanna see the feeds how
can i get em???

click the link at the top of our page Sux!!!! GET THEM FEEDS!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:25 am

Erika wrote:
blistering wrote:

OMG I just could not get enough of the feeds tonight! Best ever!

Whoever missed it you really need to flashback to about 12am BBTime til about 3am BBTime ......... It was just too much drama! and I loved it!

Everyone was outside having a good ol' laugh and comparing Ronnie BS stories and Ronnie was hiding up in the HOH room by himself like a little bitch! Then he comes outside and asks Jessie to speak on a personal basis and Jessie told him no he's good .... even Jessie is done with him........Ronnie has burned all bridges!

Jeff was funny even questioning if the picture of Ronnie's wife and cat are really his wife and cat... it was all funny you gotta watch it!

They are agreed whoever wins HOH puts him up and everyone is safe for next week and send his ass home... they all say this but will they do it. All of the things they were saying about Ronnie was just too much... crucified him! I don't feel sorry for him though...he did it to himself! Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 143808

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT WAS GONNA GO DOWN TOO!!!!! I must have just missed it too. I went to bed around 1:30 EST because I had to work this morning....UGHHHHHHHHH! Thats it, this job in now interferring with my Big Brother time!!! LOL thanks for the heads up on the flash back time though....THAT is the first thing I do today!!!! LOL

oh and YAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY @ everyone being safe!!!! Get that slimy maggot pigvomit boy OUTTA HERE!!!!! happydance
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 pm

ROTF! I just got done reading recaps of last nights events....I simply cannot WAIT to check flashback!!! Thanks Real Player for actually adding something USEFUL!!!!! wooohooooooooo.

Russ still PO'ed today...LOVE IT!! Calling Ronnie a rat as he walked by Russell!! This could be another good feed day!! I hope Rattie cries today... Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 143808
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:42 pm

I think Jessie was assuming Ronnie is a "plant" for BB because he was trying to cover his own tracks when Casey was mentioning something he told ONLY to Jessie and Ronnie had repeated it verbatim. So of course Jessie has to cover his ass and I think that's why he's throwing out there the whole plant conspiracy. Has the rat been stuck up in hid room hiding all day? Has anyone had any type of conversation with him? Thursdays live show should be pretty entertaining.

I for one would prefer it if Laura would stay this week but that seems highly unlikely. I like Jordan but c'mon Laura is a better player and has a better chance than Jordan. And most importantly I think Jeff will have a better chance at staying longer without Jordan.

Oh and have I mentioned how much I can NOT stand Natalie she really needs to be the next one to go after Ronnie... before Ronnie even.... I mean his game is pretty much toast and I can't stand Natalie she's such a dude
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:56 pm

Erika wrote:
I think Jessie was assuming Ronnie is a "plant" for BB because he was trying to cover his own tracks when Casey was mentioning something he told ONLY to Jessie and Ronnie had repeated it verbatim. So of course Jessie has to cover his ass and I think that's why he's throwing out there the whole plant conspiracy.

Oh, really good point! You could be right about that.

Just turned on the feeds for the first time today and see Jessie scheming with Ronnie. Great... I frickin hate Jessie!
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:06 pm

You know what I was thinking ....this reminds me of last season when Ollie was trying to make the point to Renny, Keesha and Memphis about Dan and his BS lies... after the POV ceremony and Ollie got pissed and went off .... Keesha was like so what he lied I don't care at least I'm safe..... how can you argue that ...... Even though Ronnie lied at least Jessie and them were safe why should they care that he has lied, so far it has benefited Jessie's side. So Jessie is smart to not jump on this Ronnie needs to go bandwagon and if he can rally in his troops who aren't that smart they could use Ronnie has a target for the others to go after each week.....why would you want to get someone out who everyone wants out. Pretty much the if you want him out you get him out line.

As long as Ronnie is there and if they want him out that badly it takes the target off of Jessie and bides him another week, not that I want Jessie's side to win but that would be in his best interest to not assist them in taking Ronnie out

It's really kind of dumb when they talk about Ronnie's lies when they ALL lie. As if everyone has been playing a lie-free game. But as a viewer I love this shit!
Back to top Go down
tj2377
BB Lover
BB Lover

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:15 pm

I agree that Natalie HAS to go. I can't stand her. She likes to try to stir things up, but really, WHAT has she done in this game? Nothing.
She frickin' spelled LAST for goodness sakes & they jumped all over Jeff's ass for "throwing" that comp. Come on.
I'd still like Ronnie gone asap!
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:15 pm

Yeah Jessie is doing the right thing, picking up a vote that has no where else to turn and keeping a bigger target around. But I want them both to go home so I oppose this! lol

And yeah, they have all lied, but Ronnie has screwed over more people than anyone I think. So I can understand how happy they are about this grand awakening.

I just hope that the Jeff/Jordan/Caset/Michelle faction doesn't become complacent and keeps playing the game since the other alliance certainly will.
Back to top Go down
Erika
HOH
HOH
Erika

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Oh I agree I oppose it too but it was just an observation.

Ronnie hasn't been using those Champion Persuasive speaking skills very well that he has bragged about to the HG and to all of us... freaking DORK!!!!!!!!!!

Russ is like an attack dog on Ronnie, every chance he gets when Ronnie comes out of his rat hole (HOH) Russ is on him! Too funny!

Has there ever been a HG that was this tortured ever? I mean even Amber had Jameka and the nerd heard had themselves... Ronnie is all alone! Sucks to be him... and please continue the torture!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:41 pm

I am finally getting a chance to watch the blow out and I am LMAO @ Jeff who in the middle of the bathroom pow-wow he decides to brush his teeth and then when he was done he just propped an elbow and listened!! This is so good and I havent even gotten to the REAL blow out...hehe
Back to top Go down
blistering
BB Lover
BB Lover
blistering

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Yeah I don't remember anyone being this screwed especially in week 2! I mean he completely had the entire house pointing and laughing at him!

And to think Ronnie was comparing himself to Will. This was a screwup on par with the Marcellas veto. Obviously not one simple choice that screwed him like Marcellas, but talk about managing things poorly! lol

But that's what he gets. He had the chance to get Russel out and move on with the game, was too much of a pussy and too arrogant and wimped out. It seriously bit him in the ass.

Ronnie was crying in the HoH not long ago, started to pack and then stopped. Curses! He can't even quit without wimping out!

I think I have to go to the show again this week, I need to hear what production has to say about all this!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 pm

So after just reading this thread, I think I finally need to give in and get the feeds.

Thanks all of you for re-capping what's going on! I've been lurking on here for a while and listening to the radio show since the beginning. I can't wait to see what you both (Erika and Lorraine) and Steven (and maybe Brian?) have to say about all of this. Love it!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Hi SuzieQ!!! welcome to the forum!!!!!!!! Hey just click the link at the top of the portal or home page to get those feeds!!!! THEY ARE GOLDEN this season!!!
Back to top Go down
SuzieQ
BB Lover
BB Lover
SuzieQ

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:29 pm

Thanks Lorraine!

I officially have the feeds now.... Can't wait to flashback and watch all of last night's drama go down.
Back to top Go down
Lorraine
HOH
HOH
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:30 pm

go to Tuesday 12am...thats where it starts...its one of the best things EVER on BB!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH   Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Feed Discussion - week 2 of Ronnie's HOH
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next